Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

נכתב על ידי -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... עוד

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

969 32 12
נכתב על ידי -M-I-N-E-

^^^ We are getting a new puppy in February!! It's a corgi and we plan on breeding her. I like the names Margaret and Rose. Name suggestions?

Words 2376

EMERY.

I stir when I feel Cole move under me, pulling at the sheets to pull them up closer to his body. I slightly open my eyes, the darkness comforting me, letting me know that I don't have to get up yet.

I feel so comfortable lying here. My head is still on his shoulder, but I've moved a bit since I fell asleep. I let out a yawn, reaching my hand across his stomach. His hand rubs my forearm, letting out a small grunt as I push up away from his body. I look down at him, my tired eyes barely being able to make out his figure.

I'm too tired to say anything and I'm not even sure if he's awake right now. I feel pressure on my bladder, so I should get up and pee. I literally just peed before I fell asleep, which can't be more than an hour ago.

Immediately once I exit his room I hear a loud ringtone from his bedroom and I recognize it as mine. My eyes go wide and I turn back into the room to find my phone and stop the loud noise that is making Cole whine. "Emery..." he groans and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, it's not the end of the world." I reply, finally finding my phone and checking the ID. I already know who it is.

Dad... he has been calling me non-stop since 1:30. Oh, and it's 5 in the fucking morning! I sigh, deciding now is the time to answer his call since he won't stop.

"Hello?" I answer, sighing as I hear dad sigh with relief.

"For fucks sake, Emery! Why the fuck haven't you answered your phone?" He says frantically into the phone. Before I can answer he continues his questioning. "Where are you? Who are you with?"

"Dad, please! I'm with a friend, okay? I'll be home tomorrow morning— or this morning I guess..."

"You could've fucking told me that instead of freaking your mum and I the fuck out!"

"I know!" I sigh, "it's just... difficult."

"It's not that difficult!" He says back. I can tell he's trying to keep his voice down.

"Yes it is, dad. You don't understand." I snap, fighting the urge to hang up. I want to know what he has to say but at the same time
I don't want to hear it.

"I do understand, but that doesn't mean it's logical to fucking ignore me." He retaliates, and I lift my shoulders at the discomfort his voice brings me. He sighs and I can imagine him rubbing his temples. "Just be home before your mum wakes up around 6:30. That's all I ask of you." His voice sounds so defeated and I can't help but wonder if it's because of me. Or course it's because of me, who else?

"Okay..." I mumble quietly and the line goes dead. I take a deep breath, my arms falling to my sides as I sit on the floor on my knees. I glance at my Lock Screen, finding tons of voicemails and missed calls from dad and one call from a contact that I never thought I'd call ever again... Addy.

Too bad I can't call her back right now. Honestly, she's probably asleep. She called me at 3:34, so even if she's not asleep she should try to get to sleep. Also, I'm busy.

You know what? Maybe I just don't want to talk to her right now.

Cole is staring at me, keeping himself up with his palm. "Good?" He slurs tiredly and I nod.

"I have to go." I mumble and he slouches his head hanging down onto his shoulder.

"Do you want me to walk you over?" He asks after he has taken a huge breath in and he scratches the back of his head.

I shake my head, "no." I stand, hoisting my backpack full of my shit onto my back. "'Night Cole."

"G'night." He mutters, his head hitting the pillow as I walk out of his room. "Em..."

I turn around, lifting my brows at him even though he probably can't even see my facial expressions. I hum.

"We should do this again," he slurs sluggishly, "some other time."

I smile softly, "okay." I whisper, before twisting back around and heading for the bathroom. First the bathroom and then home.

I know I shouldn't be nervous, but damn I am fucking terrified. I hope dad doesn't yell at me. He doesn't yell at me often, but that doesn't mean he won't now.

I approach the front door, the light from the living room window making it easier to walk up the steps. They are going to be so fucking confused once they realize I'm not drunk. I feel an odd stream of happiness pass through me at that fact. See, I can prove them wrong!

Before I open the door, I try to imagine the worst scenario. What if mom and dad are asleep now? That would actually be fucking perfect! The worst scenario would be if mom was awake...

The thing about our front door is that once you enter you can be seen by everyone downstairs, except for in the dining room and the food pantry. Hey, why don't I give a small layout of the downstairs to pass time!

Immediately once you enter the house, to the very left is the door to the laundry room, I know it's fucking weird to have it by the door, but in my opinion, it gives off that fresh smell immediately once you enter. Then, if you look a bit to your left, against the laundry room's outside wall, is the steps to upstairs. I fucking love that because sometimes when I get home I can sneak passed my parents on the couch. Speaking of couch, the living room is conjoined with the kitchen.

You walk into the house, and to the right is the living room. You can immediately see our big TV on the right wall, and the couch is facing the opposite way from you. Now, if you look more to the center of the house, there's our hideous yellow kitchen. There's a small island and a small bar that is supposed to separate the living room and the kitchen, but still have the open feel. If you stand facing the entrance of the kitchen and go right, you are faced with a hallway. To the right of the hallway is the door to the garage and to the left of the hallway is to what I call the 'hallway of foods'. It's our food pantry. The hallway wraps around the kitchen, giving us so much fucking room for food it's unbelievable.

If you keep going through the food pantry you come out to another entrance to the kitchen, and if you keep going a few steps, there's a door to the backyard to the right. And in front of you is a door to our basement.

Finally, if you turn left from the basement you are met with a rather large rectangular hole in the wall under the stairs and that is our dining room. We don't ever use our dining room unless if we have guests. We all just use the kitchen island and sometimes the living room couch.

Fuck, okay... what else can I describe? Oh! The upstairs... "Em?" I jump as the door opens, and dad is looking at me concerned. "Why aren't you coming inside?"

I take a deep breath, my anxiety vanishing by the sound of his soft tone. He isn't mad at me? I'm saved!

I give him a small smile and walk into the house. "Sorry. I was thinking." No, I was fucking describing my own house to myself like a fucking lunatic.

"You okay?" He asks, placing his hand on my forehead. What the fuck is he doing?

I flinch away, "dad..." I don't want him touching me.

"You look pale, are you okay? Did you drink anything?" Fucking dad and his two questions at a time obsession.

"Yeah, I'm fine. No I didn't drink anything." I roll my eyes, but feel some spark of happiness that I can say that to my father.

"I can't tell if you have a fever, but damn you're pale." He says, insulting me on accident. At least, I assume it's an accident.

I roll my eyes, looking away from him. If he doesn't like my pale complexion maybe he shouldn't look at me, hmm? His hand meets my forehead again, and I decide not to fight him this time. I do have a slight sore throat, but I thought that was because it's the morning. Also I just fucked Cole, that might have something to do with it. Germ boy.

"I don't know, I think you're okay. It might just be the stupid lamp lighting." Dad says, giving up on feeling for my temperature. "If you feel bad in a little bit, let me know. I'll get you some Motrin."

I nod, smiling slightly. "Okay..."

"Where were you?" He asks gently.

"At a friends house." I reply, using my same excuse again, because it isn't a fucking lie.

He nods, leaning his arm onto the stair's railing. "I believe you."

Good. Why the fuck wouldn't he? ... I know why.

"Be home sooner next time, okay? Or at least give us a heads up." He continues, and I nod, letting out a yawn.

"Can I go to bed now?" I ask and he nods his head, letting out a small breath.

He watches me as I walk up the stairs, and I can't help but wonder what's on his mind. "Emery." He calls and I turn around to give him my attention. "You shouldn't be mad at you mum because of what happened to Robby." I furrow my brows slightly as he pauses. "I'm the one who made her call the police. She wanted to ask you first."

I stare at him for a moment, processing his words. He had told me this before, but I didn't know if I could really believe him. Dad would be the one to take mom's fall on stupid shit. But now I'm not so sure. He lets out a breath, relaxing his shoulders. He looks like he just confessed some huge lie and I smile slightly at his honesty. "Oh... okay." I mumble. I don't really know what to say. I can't be mad at dad, because... I just can't. That would be wrong of me to switch my hate between both parents as if it doesn't even matter. I have a good relationship with my dad and I don't want to lose that.

"Okay, goodnight." He calls and I nod at him, going up the rest of the stairs.

I sigh as I land on my bed, brushing the tips of my hair away from my forehead. I glance out my window over to Cole's to find his light on and I squint my eyes. He was so fucking tired and now he's up? I wonder what he's doing.

I stare into his window for a moment, hoping to catch a glimpse of him. That's when I realize he's hunched over his desk, writing something down. He quickly hops up, grabs the piece of paper he's using and heads towards his bedroom door. The light switches off and I suddenly lose sight of him.

I sigh, throwing my head down into my pillows again. I feel tired, but I don't think I'm going to get back to sleep. It's at least 5:30 and I'd rather stay up than be woken up again in an hour.

I lift my head, my eyes shifting through my bookshelf. I haven't read my Jane Eyre book in a while, but I'm not really in the mood for that. My eyes gradually move to my nightstand. The very nightstand that holds the terrifying After book. I take a deep breath. Should I read it? Maybe just peak at it? See the gist of the storyline...

Before I can talk myself out of it, I'm opening my nightstand drawer and pulling out the thick book. It's black and white, and it read after all over the cover. To the bottom reads Hardin Scott, which makes my heart race that this, indeed, is my dad's book.

Slowly, I open the cover, glancing at all of the pages and rubbing my thumb over the yellowish tented paper. I can't believe I'm fucking reading this right now.

I turn to chapter one and I am met with my mother's name as the first word. This is slightly odd. It's in my mother's point of view, but it is written by my father. I assume mom gave him the way she felt and told him what happened when he wasn't around. That, or this is all total bullshit my dad made up to make the story interesting.

I lay down on my bed, occasionally glancing at my door to make sure no one is barging in on me. I would hate for them to know I'm reading this right now. I also am constantly looking over at my window, into Cole's bedroom. His light is still out and I have a feeling he isn't even in his room right now. Damn, maybe he's just a morning person.

Mom and dad meet in chapter three and damn dad is such a dick! I giggle lightly as I continue reading, suddenly replacing the thoughts of this being my mom and dad, with two fictional characters. This isn't so bad.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

   Reading your comments motivate me to write but it also makes me scared. What if I don't write what you guys want to read? What if my book all of the sudden becomes shit? Lmao Those are my thoughts as I continue to write this, but that won't stop me. I love this book so much and I will write it how I want. You guys seem to like how it's going so far and that's what keeps me inspired.

   Who is your favorite character in this book?

Chapter thirty: Dec. 18, 2020

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.1K 530 12
Ofc I love After, and I've been kinda fan-girling for so long. I spontaneously decided to make a herophine fan-fiction based on my imagination lol. ...
22.4K 540 110
Kristina's future has never been more certain. After a long journey of finding who she wants to be and what her life could be like, she's gained a w...
51.7K 1.6K 22
Another fanfic on Hardin and Tessa. (Hi! I would just like everyone to know i was so young when i wrote this...it's cringy and honestly the writing i...
389 14 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...