Billionaire's Daughter 『𝙱𝚞�...

Par ameliabarnesx

Y/n is the daughter of the world famous Billionaire, Tony Stark. Your life is as normal as it can be until Bu... Plus

Info
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Authors Note ❤
Authors Note 2 ❤

Chapter One

155K 2.7K 2.4K
Par ameliabarnesx

You rolled over to see a response to your email, clambering out of bed and running your hands through your messy hair you sat down at your desk and read through. Since the avengers were ever growing you had become more and more necessary to keep the ordinary things going. You saw yourself as an assistant, not that you didn't mind, you just weren't allowed to be an avenger. Your dad, Tony Stark, was very protective like that. Most of the time you dealt with the press, conferences, ran the social media, dealt with news articles and anything anyone needed doing.

Seeing an incoming phone call from the bank you picked it up and wandered up to the kitchen. "I understand that she's under eighteen, but given Mr Stark has signed the papers it should become one of your primary problems to get this card out to us," you said, the bank had been refusing to give out a credit card for Wanda to the avengers fund. She had moved in a few weeks ago after the whole thing with Ultron and the bank were being stuck up. You noticed Steve, he had a mug of coffee in front of him and some toast but he was looking outside. "Can you hold?" you said.

You went over to Steve and put down your phone, "Everything okay?" you asked, starting to make some more coffee.

"I guess," said Steve, you raised an eyebrow at him, "I mean I'm just nervous," he said. You thought back to yesterday, what was happening today. "They found Bucky," he said. You almost dropped the pot of coffee.

"Well isn't that a good thing? Finally getting to see him again after all this time," getting Steve to open up to you had at first been hard but sometimes he would seek you out to talk to you, often he just liked sharing his memories of the war. Bucky was his best friend, but was also now the Winter Soldier. He'd been searching for him for a while. And now they'd finally found him. 

"I don't know," said Steve, "I guess it's just nerves," you knew to not push it any further. Steve was one who liked to solve his own problems. But he knew that he could always come and find you and talk to you if he needed. 

You picked up the phone and continued to fight with the bank. You got to your room on the twelfth floor and, noticing Nat, waved, "I'm saying, I do not want to come down there, so send me out this card," you hung up and sighed. Dealing with the avengers problems and needs was not easy, but it gave you something to do. Since Tony shut down Stark Industries, you still had stocks to buy from people so you owned one hundred percent of the company and he could do what he liked with it. Not only did you deal with that, you also cooked and bought groceries. It was a busy life.

"You sound busy," said Nat.

"I always am," you laughed, "You hear the news about Barnes?" you assumed that she would be helping Steve find him. A year or so back, Nat, Sam and Steve had all been attacked by the Winter Soldier. So you thought that they would be the one to find him, so Bucky knew that the avengers weren't a threat. 

Nat looked confused, "They found him, I guess Steve and Sam will be taking the jet to get him later," you said.

"Where was he?" she asked.

"I don't know," you opened your bedroom door and went inside. Pulling out a blazer and a pencil skirt you slipped it on with a vest top before setting up your PC. The to-do list was still growing and you hadn't even seen your dad yet.

After responding to some emails, you decided to get some breakfast. Most of the avengers would probably be training now. You went up to the kitchen. Steve and Sam were talking so you tried not to seem like you were listening in. "I just think we might be able to get a better view with that," said Sam.

You looked out the window and watched New York. "I don't know," said Steve. The avengers always had their own conversations, and you never really listened. But this seemed important. Probably something to do with Bucky.

"This is so hard," said Steve, "I think messing with his mind would be a bad thing right now,"

You almost spat out your coffee. "Steve, if this is about Bucky do not mess with his mind," you said, "you're gonna freak him out, come on that's a stupid idea,"

Both Sam and Steve turned to look at you. You never really talked to them about missions, you were too busy and you didn't know anything about avenging so you just kind of blocked out the talk. There was an awkward silence, "Look, Steve," you said, "This guy has been brainwashed, he probably doesn't know who he is or where he's going, do you want to send someone in to play with his mind when he's already so fragile, he's gonna crack, he won't trust you. You broke him out the trance didn't you, he knows you, play it safe for now okay?"

Steve nodded, "That's true," you couldn't hear what he had to say next because you got a phone call from your dad in his lab saying to come up.

Stark Tower was very tall, eighteen floors high to be precise, Tony's lab was at the top and the elevator stopped at the seventeenth floor, where he lived. You arrived at the lab and opened the door, "Morning," you said. Your dad was busy on his computer, some new suit update to do with the loss of JARVIS which was now Vision. The events of Ultron were still very unclear to you but it was too soon to get them to talk.

"Yeah I need you to find out about a Peter Parker," said your dad.

"Seriously? I'm already watching Harley," you moaned. When Tony went missing he met Harley, never one to show affection, Tony never visited. He sent occasional gifts and had you watch him. But doing that was hard and trying to find the time to keep watch over a Peter Parker was gonna throw everything off course.

"Please," he said. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

"Sam and Steve are going to find Bucky," you said, standing in the doorway, "Maybe you should go with them?"

"Fine," he said, "Keep me updated with whatever you find,"

You closed the door to the lab and took the stairs down to the elevator. When you got back to your room you pulled up the tower plan. "FRIDAY where would be best for Bucky?" you asked. You watched as she calculated the best plan. You lived on the twelfth floor, the highest floor for the rooms, Thor was on your floor as well but he only visited often because he lived in Asgard. So most of the time you spent alone on the floor. The other spare room was down with Vision, Sam and Clint on the ninth floor.

"I think it would be best to place Bucky in the room opposite you, along with the balcony for Thor for extra space and it being less crowded for people there are many other positive options for placing Mr Barnes there," said FRIDAY. You added to your to-do list to set up the room for Bucky before trying to find out as much as you can on Peter Parker. He had an instagram account, peterparker1, it was very unoriginal. He only ever posted stuff about science and his best friend Ned. What did your dad want with this kid anyway. He went to Midtown School for Science and Technology. "FRIDAY you want to let my dad know I won't be there to see him off," you said, shutting down your computer.

You took your car to the school and went inside. Public schools weren't the most amazing places, you stepped over an empty drinks bottle and walked up to the front desk. "I need to take out a file on Peter Parker, I think he's a freshman,"

The woman at the desk looked you up and down, "We don't give out student information," she said.

Maybe if they had it all online you could've hacked the system but they had them printed and stored, it was all very old, you weren't used to it, what with living with Tony Stark, "Um I'm Y/n Stark, and I'm here for my father," you said, hoping it would work. The woman just ignored you. "Please I need this file, Peter Parker, I'll be five minutes,"

You heard someone behind you. There was a boy, he had brown hair and brown eyes. He blushed, "I'm Peter Parker," he said. You'd blown your cover, it was hard to watch someone when they knew they were being watched. He stuck out his hand, you shook it.

"I think I have the wrong person then," you blushed at the dumb excuse your dad would have laughed at you for. "Sorry," you rushed away. This kid looked normal, way too obsessed with Star Wars though. What did your dad want with him anyways. You opened the car door and drove away, it was going to be more difficult.

When you arrived back Sam, Steve and your dad had already left. You sighed and sat down on the sofa, drawing the attention of Nat. Nat had been your best friend since 2010 when she came to work for your dad undercover for SHIELD. Not to mention the fact that you had been the only two females in the tower since 2012. Of course now Wanda lived in the tower. "What's wrong?" she asked. You'd never been one to complain about your problems, you usually just worked through them alone, a trait you'd inherited from your dad.

"How about some retail therapy?" said Nat after you hadn't responded. Retail therapy did sound fun but you were too busy. You were always busy. Your to-do list was always growing and you hardly ever had a minute to spare. 

"Too busy," you said. You poured some coffee and went to leave.

"Y/n it's 10am, I haven't seen you eat yet, just take a break, you never stop," said Nat. She was right, you never stopped, you never had time to stop. There was always so much to do round here and sometimes you thought none of them understood that. You felt your phone ring and said you had to take it.

"You better have that goddamn card ready to send out," you were usually very patient but they were pushing you over the edge. You watched New York city through the window as the bank told you the same thing. "I am at the end of my patience, so I'm coming down there with the hand signed paper," you said hanging up. If someone had told you when you were fifteen that you would be your dad's assistant you wouldn't have believed them. You'd always had your own dreams, nothing you could achieve though. Apart from true love.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.9M 78.3K 44
"You know, for a Stark, you're not as annoying as I imagined." "You've imagined things about me, Barnes?" "Oh, I've imagined a whole lot of things ab...
66.7K 2K 71
Your name is Mya Stark, your father is Tony Stark. You fall for Steve Rogers. One day Bucky Barnes is found and turns your world upside down. From th...
312K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
655K 13.6K 200
This is the Sequel to Winter's Widow. Hydra has been defeated, at least for now. You and Bucky are just trying to raise your babies and love one anot...