DISTANT [HARRY HOOK]{BOOK 1}

By sweetpeas_x

**SLOW UPDATES** "She was crazy for him. And he was crazy for her." "But, when she left the isle, they both w... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

HELLO (A/N)

293 3 1
By sweetpeas_x

Hello everyone, it's been awhile lol. I know I haven't been the most active with this book ,or any of my other books tbh, and I just thought that I should let you all know that I'm NOT gonna be updating this book ever again.

I've just lost inspiration to write anything to do with this fandom or any fandom for that matter. I haven't really written anything in over a year now and when I read my stories, I find them really cliche and cringy lmao.

I might come back and rewrite this whole book in the future but I highly doubt. So thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. And to anyone who has been keeping up and waiting for an update of this book, I'm sorry that I kept you waiting for this long.

Anyway, thank you and goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 275 13
This is the sequel to my last fanfiction "The Lost Girl" If you hadn't read it yet go read that first or this sequel won't make sense. In this one Sy...
1.1M 37.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
30.9K 767 21
How could a Slytherin, and Draco Malfoy of all people, possibly fall for a weak Hufflepuff? And what will he do when he finds out her dark secret? Ye...