My Bipolar (Forbidden Love Se...

By MauR13S

Synopsis Juan Michael Bueno the Industrious guy from the province of Batangas. He always dreamt to be a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHARACTER'S PROFILE
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
ABOUT SERIES 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
Series 2
Related Stories
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 12

2K 125 8
By MauR13S

Nakangiting pumasok sa mansion si Michael, he's still thinking about his new set of friends and he can't wait to tell this to Allen. Dumeretso na agad siya sa kwarto at nag bihis pag katapos ay nag punta muna sa kwarto ni Allen.

"How's your day?" Allen asked

"Masaya, meron na ulit akong bagong kaibigan!" Michael replied with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Guy?" Allen asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Yup! pero alam ko na iniisip mo, don't worry they are just friends!" Michael assured.

"Nice then" Allen replied relieved.

"Ikaw kamusta araw mo?" Now its time for Michael to ask.

"Nothing new, still the same" Allen said, Michael can't help himself but to feel sad for Allen because he can't do normal things like he do. Just like entering a normal university or hanging out with friends on malls.

"Hey, don't make that sad face." Allen said and holds Michael's cheeks, "I'm fine okay? I'm already used to it" he added and smile at Michael.

"Alam ko yun..." Michael just replied, and pulled Allen to hug him. After a while they break the hug.

"Mag dilig muna ako sa garden at mag tatanggal ng damo, gusto mo sumama?" Michael asked. Allen look outside the window.

"Susunod na lang ako" Allen replied, Michael nodded and went outside the room.

"Ow what's this? Coming from school then straight ahead to my brothers room?" Michael was a bit shocked about Kurt who suddenly whisper at his back. He swallowed hard and look at his back to face Kurt.

"Umm..." Michael doesn't know what to reply at Kurt's words.

"Hmm? Cat got your tongue?" Kurt said and lean closer to Michael causing for him to step backward and bumped the door with his back.

"Eh ano ka--" The door suddenly opened causing Michael to lose his balance , fortunately Allen was there so he did not fall.

"Stop being nosy Kurt" Allen coldly said still holding Michael's back. Michael looked at him and saw his serious stares at Kurt.

"Ow chill my brother, I just asked him out of curiosity, right Michael?" Kurt said and Michael slowly nodded his head. The tension between the two very high.

"Ah ano.. Una na ako mga sir, garden work" Michael quickly said and bow to the two. Mabilis siyang lumayo sa dalawa pag katapos at hindi na nag antay ng response. He let out a heavy sigh pagkatapos maka baba sa hagdanan.

Ang intense grabe! Muntik na ako ma hotseat!

"Oh anyare sayo?" Napa pitlag si Michael sa biglang pag sasalita ni Mira sa gilid niya.

"Ano ba naman Mira, pasulpot sulpot ka naman 'kala mo naman hindi nakaka gulat" Michael said trying to sound mad but Mira just chuckled.

"Heh magugulatin ka lang sadya, so anyare nga?" Mira asked again.

"Wala, chismosa mo" sambit ni Michael

"Luh hiyang hiya" Mira joked

"Psh garden na ako" Michael said at iniwan na si Mira pag katapos ay dumeretso na sa garden para gawin ang dapat niyang gawin.

DINNER TIME, Michael is holding the tray of food for Allen because he said to him that he wants to eat in his room with him, so he also brings his food. Umakyat na siya sa hagdanan at napahinto ng maka salubong niya si Ma'am Christine. Nag bow siya at nag lakad na.

"Ahm wait Michael" He stopped walking and face his Ma'am.

"Po?" He asked politely.

"Napansin ko lang na close na kayo ni Kian, are you gonna eat together?" He slowly nodded his head in response. Ma'am Christine smiled at him.

"That's nice, take care of my son" He nodded again and smiled. He continued walking to Allen's room.

Grabe naman yun parang binigay niya yung blessings samin ni Allen HAHAH charot!

"Oy are you just going to stand there?" Allen said sounds irritated. Michael came back to his senses.

"Sabi ko nga papasok na" Michael said and Allen just tsked.

He went inside Allen's room and placed the tray on the small table. Naupo na ang dalawa at nag umpisang kumain.

"Hey I want to enroll on your school" Allen suddenly said causing Michael to choke so he immediately drink water.

"B-bakit naman?" He asked him and wipe the side of his lips.

"Why? am I not allowed?" Allen replied raising his eyebrows.

"Hindi ka papayagan ni Ma'am Christine" sambit ni Michael.

"Pipilitin ko. I'm old enough you know? And I want to experience to enter a normal university, besides you'll take care of me right?" Allen said, Michael just nodded his head. He knows Ma'am Christine won't let his son do what he wants because of his condition.

"I want to hear you say that you'll take care of me" Allen said staring directly at his eyes. Michael let out a sigh.

"Yes naman, pero ayun ay kung papayagan ka" he said. Allen smirked.

"Of course"

Matapos nilang kumain ay dinala na pababa ni Michael ang mga pinag kainan nila at hinugasan.

Papayagan kaya si Allen? For sure hindi.

Michael understands Ma'am Christine if she won't allow Allen to enter the University. Given by his condition, Allen will just have a hard time. But, he also understands Allen on why he wants to enter the University, he wants to experience to be normal. He's been home school for years.

MEANWHILE Allen headed to his mom's office room. He wants to talk to his mother. He knocked three times.

"Come in" His mom said, so he went in. "Ow son, Do you need something?" His mom asked. He walked closer to his mom table.

"I want to talk about something" he started.

"Sure honey, what is it?" His mom asked looking at her papers.

"I want to enter a university" He said making his mom look at him.

"We already talk about this" His mom said in monotone voice.

"Don't lock me here in this mansion. I want to live like a normal human being!" Allen said, slightly raising his voice.

"But you're not normal!" His mom shouted. He felt pain in his chest hearing this coming from his own mom.

"Is it my fault to be born this way?" He said , tears started to fall. Christine stiffened because of her son's words. She felt guilty by saying those.

"N-no son, I'm sorry. I..I just want the best for you. And it is to stay in this mansion. Here, no one will judge you and your condition." His ma'am said. Allen shook his head.

"You're wrong mom, there is.." He stop a little, his mom look at him confused. "Its you...you've already judged me" he continued. His mom looked away, his sons word hit her.

"So please, let me... Let me live a normal life.. Even..even, just temporary. I want to enter a University"

His mom sighed."Tell me, did Michael influenced you to be like this?" He look at his mother in disbelief.

"No, don't drag Michael into this. It's my decision. " he said, and look intently at his mothers eyes. "And its your fault on why I'm craving for freedom. You lock me here like I'm a criminal." He said coldly.

"I'm sorry son, but please don't just make this kind of decision. You might regret it" his mom said and he smiled.

"Of course there's always regret. But atleast I regret because I do something rather than to regret because I do nothing" he said. His mom sighed. She knows that whatever she said Allen would not listen to her and he will continue to pursue it.

"I guess, I can't change your mind" his mom said.

"You're right" he replied. His mom stood up and walked beside him for a hug.

"Okay I will let you do what you want this time. But I'll enroll you on the same subjects as Michael. Please stick to him." His mom said.

"Yes, thanks Mom" Allen said and tighten the hug.

PABALIK BALIK ang pag lalakad ni Michael. Kinakabahan siya sa pag uusap ng mag ina. Allen is not replying to his texts that makes him more worried.

"Alam mo Michael, nahihilo na ako sayo." Michael stopped walking. He completely forgot that he is with Mira right now.

"Ay andiyan ka pala" he joked. Mira roll her eyes on him.

"Ano ba problema mo ha? Natatae ka ba? Ba't ayaw mo ilabas?" Mira said.

"Tsk, Hindi kase.."

"Eh ano lang? Maupo ka nga, sisipain kita diyan eh" Mira said and Michael sit beside her. "Oh ayan, ano ba problema mo ha? Akala ko ba manonood na tayo ng movie?" Mira asked. Now he remembered that he promised to Mira that they will going to watch movie. They are now in maid quarters there is a small dvd beside the bed.

"Oo nga" Michael said and put the disc on the DVD player. Its an action movie. Mira bought it in the mall on her day off.

The movie started and they both focus on watching. The movie is so intense that Michael forgot about his worries earlier. He also lost the track on time.

ITS PAST 10 PM when the movie ended. The two is still breathing hard because of the movie.

"Hala 10 pm na pala!" Mira said after looking at the wall clock. Michael's eyes widen.

Patay!

   Michael immediately ran out the maids quarter. Hindi na niya nabati ang tiyahin nang madaanan ito dahil sa pag mamadali. Michael looked at his phone and saw Allen's replies. The time of replies is on 8:21.

Hala baka tulog na siya! nakuuuu.

With that thought, Michael didn't bother to go in Allens room. Afraid that he might wake him up if ever that he's already sleeping.

Bukas ko na lang kausapin.

THE NEXT DAY Michael woke up early to water the plants and clean the garden. After that he came back to his room to prepare for his school. Its just 7 AM in the morning, but he needs to go to school early because they have some works to finish. He just bid his goodbye to Allen through text.

Michael suddenly stopped walking when he read Allen's text.

From: my bipolar

I hate you.

Michael started sweating after he read Allen's text. He is sure that Allen is mad because of him last night. He should have text him.

"Michael, bilis we're running out of time!" Mina shouted so he immediately put his phone on his pocket and run after Mina and others. He forgot to reply.

ALLEN felt his rage burning up. He is very pissed of the thought that Michael ignored him. He was still mad about last night because Michael forgot about him and when he asked Aning , she said that Michael is watching movie with Mira. Two of the
alone in maid quarters.

By just thinking about that, Allens lost his self and his mind went blank.

------

Hala ka Michael!

Re writing this part done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 80 46
----- Dami pang gustong sabihin, Ngunit wag na lang muna... Pagnilahad ang damdamin sana di mag bagong pagtingin ----- [ COMPLETED ]
1M 33.2K 43
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
3.7M 100K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
16.7M 722K 41
Isabelle Dizon was perfect. A straight A business course student, a sensible lady, a responsible daughter any parent would wished for. But she felt s...