Thanks to Fever

De MightyMinsung

"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to ta... Mai multe

Chapter 1|8:00 - 8:10 a.m.
Chapter 2|8:10 - 8:45 a.m.
Chapter 3|8:45 - 9:10 a.m.
Chapter 4|9:20 - 9:35 a.m.
Chapter 5|9:35 - 9:50 a.m.
Chapter 6|9:50 - 10:00 a.m.
Chapter 7|10:00 - 10:30 a.m.
Chapter 8|10:30 - 10:40 a.m.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11|11:20 - 11:45 a.m.
Chapter 12|13:40 - 14:20 p.m.
Chapter 13|14:20 - 16:10 p.m.
Chapter 14|20:50 - 21:00 p.m.
Chapter 15|21:00 - 21:25 p.m.
Chapter 16|21:25 - 21:40 p.m.
Chapter 17|21:40 - 21:50 p.m.
Chapter 18|21:50 - 22:05 p.m.
Chapter 19|22:05 - 22:20 p.m.
Chapter 20|22:20 - 22:35 p.m.
Chapter 22|22:55 - 00:00 a.m.
Special Chapter : The Discussion
Special Chapter : The Treasure Box
Thank You!!

Chapter 21|22:35 - 22:55 p.m.

1.7K 61 41
De MightyMinsung

We are laughing chaotically, literally roll around on the couch while clapping like a seal. The innocent person that we just called his name out is the cause why our hearts were burning hotter than ever lately.

"Poor Hyunjinnie." I hold my stomach trying to suppress the pain I got from laughing too much.

"We got jealous of the same person." Minho hyung let out the rest of his laughter muted.

"No wonder why Hyunjin's nickname is the prince," I said while Hyunjin's face flashes through my mind.

"It should be longer, the dangerous prince who can steal your crush's heart if you're not quick enough to confess."

"Way too longer hyung." I make an ugly sleepy face.

"You both were such a nuisance to my eyes and my heart. Stuck together like a magnet, all I could do was watching and smiling through the pain." He pretends to wipe his non-existent tears.

I'm chuckling at Minho hyung's silly acting. Someone give this man an award please.

"Hyunjin is just my best friend, he is a really kind and nice person." I help him wiping his completely dry eyes.

"Even the whole world knows that." He rolls his eyes and left the white side on show.

"Fix your eyes, you terrify me." I dilate Minho hyung's eyes with my thumb and index finger, blow them a little to summon the brown one.

"Am I not your best friend then?" He blinks in tiny.

"No, you're not. You're my soulmate." I press his cheeks together and massage them.

"What was that? Ew, cringe," He said, rubbing his upper arms as a sign that he is disgusted.

"Quit it, hyung. In summary, Hyunjin is my same-age friend who likes to have fun and has lots in common with me. Our fights in the past also make a good distribution to strengthen our relationship now."

Minho hyung sulks, showing a displeased face. He pretends to chew on something, makes a clapping sound with his mouth. I pinch his nose, rock it to the left and right as a sign of adoreness.

"However, you're still the only one who can understand me the best and I can see a few parts of me in you." I gave him a sweet talk to calms down his jealousy, then I start to sing our underrated song, I Am You.

Fortunately, it works like magic and a smile can be seen on Minho hyung's face again.

"Come to think of it, hyung and Hyunjin have been hanging out excessively in the past months, didn't even bother to ask me to join." I groused thinking about how they were having fun without me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't fool me." I purse my lips.

"We just went to the dance practice room and gym, nothing more. Besides, we always wanted to invite you, but 3Racha looked very busy and as soon as you arrived in the dorm, you caged yourself in your room." He points at my room.

"You guys can still, at least, asked me right?"

"I know you better baby, you love your bed more than us and I didn't want to disturb you."

It's my turn to sulk, kinda fake but I need to express my jealousy to him. I put a long face and protrude my lower lip.

"Don't worry you're still way cuter than Hyunjin," He said, pinching my lips.

"What is the relation?"

"I won't fall in love with him no matter how many times we hang out together because he isn't cute."

"If you said that on live, Stays would be mad at you." I sniggered, remember that there are a bunch of Hyunjin biased among Stays.

"I'm just going to make sure I won't slip it on live." He clasps his mouth.

Suddenly, there is one question pops out in my mind and I wonder if I can say it or not which caused me to fidgeting in a strange way.

"What's wrong?" Minho hyung notices my stillness.

"A-are we a thing now?" I stuttered, obviously nervous.

"What do you mean by thing?"

"Y-you know, are we a c-couple now?" I murmured.

I'm so embarrassed, I want to be swallowed in a black hole now. My whole body is boiling and I can't lift my head to face him.

"How come I asked such a question?"

"Do you hope so?" He chuckles.

This hyung can't be serious for more than one minute, of course it makes me annoyed but that is also one of the reasons why I like him. I very much enjoy the time I spent with him, no dull moments just laughter.

I'm about to throw a slap on his thigh but he catches my hand first and sticks it on his chest. To my surprise, his heart is beating rapidly like it's going to explode anytime soon.

"Han Jisung, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

He confessed to me and I couldn't be more happy than ever. I feel like running to the rooftop right now and screaming out my happiness which my heart can't contain since it's too overflowed.

Despite all of those urges, I'm still maintaining hard my poker face and nodding shamefacedly as an answer to Minho hyung's confession.

Minho hyung shows me the widest smile on his face and ruffles my hair in a loving way.

"Do we have to tell the members?" I asked.

"Of course."

"I'm worried, hyung." I dropped my head.

"About what?"

"What if the members will hate us? What if they become disgusted? What if they kick us out?" I launched three question at once.

"Are you sure you're talking about Straykids members?"

"Yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Then your questions are useless and straight stupid." He whacks my head, but it's not hurting at all.

I'm just too confused to reply so I represent him my puzzled face.

"It's impossible for our members to behave like that, they love us, we're family. I'm certain that they will accept us, so don't worry too much about it." Minho hyung makes an uncurved smile.

"I can't be so sure though, impossibilities can be possible too sometimes," I said, probably quoting the last sentence from a book.

"I don't know if this is only my feelings or not, but I guess the members already have a glimpse of our relationship goes further than just a friendship." He looks at the ceiling and nodding as if he agrees with his own words.

"How about Stays?" I asked, yet another question out of worry.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure about this one, let's just discuss it with the members tomorrow."

"Okay."

I said that, but actually I'm not okay at all. My head hurts because I dwell in bad outcomes, fearing of the thought of Stays will leave me.

"Hey," Minho hyung called with his soothing voice.

"Whatever the result later, I won't ever breakup with you and leave you alone. I promise that I'll make you happy for the rest of your life. I'm literally so happy right now that I might jump off of the cliff just to express how happy I am." He clutches his head with his eyes wide open.

"What a weird parable." I giggle.

"I'm so delighted that my feelings are not one-sided anymore."

Tears are piling up on my eyes and ready to fall down shortly, but I'm a big boy so I hold them back.

"Me too," I replied.

Silence, a comfortable one, for more or less thirty seconds before I ask a question again.

"D-do you seriously love me, hyung?"

He moves his face closer to mine, enlarges his eyes to look straight into my eyes.

"Just like what you said before, can't you see that I'm dead serious?"

I gulped, froze on the spot because I have no idea how to respond. Minho hyung slowly turns his gaze down to my lips.

Then gradually but sure, he plants his soft lips on mine.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

135K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
5.3K 197 15
Minho, the school's typical popular kid, has a massive crush on new kid Jisung and a hidden personality no one knew about... A minsung yandere/phsyc...
4.9K 340 14
She was breathtaking, perfect like no one else was. Falling in love with her just by sight alone had been easy. He was just his best friend. ••••• Wh...
14.6K 424 2
"you're crazy if you think i'm ever letting you go, baby." jisung feels a blush blooming on his face. he blinks rapidly, clearly affected by the pet...