Resolution: Book 5

Par bubbl3s4

Final chance at a new beginning. Plus

A Scorned, Broken Women.
G h o s t
Have Some Confidence Love ๐Ÿ˜˜
Spoiled Brat ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Utter Delusion & Disrespect.
Tired Of Your Negativity and Delusion ๐Ÿ˜ค
H.B.C โšœ๏ธ
Findings ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Masked Gala ๐ŸŽญ
Unmasked...
Surprise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Spill, Spill, Spill.
Copy Cat ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Spoiled B*tch. ๐Ÿ™„
Pay Attention Cyn.
Our Pain Is Not The Same ๐Ÿ˜ค
I Hate You!๐ŸŽฏ
"Trespassing"
He's An Asshole ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Just Happened"
Breaking News ๐Ÿ˜ข
Restraint๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Ryders Talent Show ๐Ÿฅ‡
Dragged.
Caught Vibrations๐Ÿ˜
"I Dont Like My BD"
Kids Are Off Limits ๐Ÿšซ
By My Side
Bratty
Check Yo Attitude ๐Ÿ’ฏ
One Time "Offer" ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ...๐Ÿ€
Desperate. How?
Rat Trapped
Not Another Coly ๐Ÿ˜ž
Fashion Week โ€ผ๏ธ
fallen angel ๐Ÿ•Š
Pain.
True HeartBreak ๐Ÿ’”
Do you forgive ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด?
Planning Peacefully ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐ฒ๐”ข ๐ŸŽฏ
Willow & Cierra๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— : ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
Weeks Passed.
Girl, Pls..
Back In The Gameโš’
แŽ แŽฌแŽ แŽพsแŸแ’แŽฌแŽณ
The ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ...
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษดแด„สœ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส..
My Husband.
Let's Get Out There! Sure, Where? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Those Are My ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™Ž
...
Take The Pain Away
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
I'm Not Ready..
โŒCฬถRฬถAฬถIฬถGฬถโŒ
That Get Back Anger ๐Ÿ˜ก
โŒIฬทSฬทSฬทAฬทโŒ
For His Own Enjoyment..๐Ÿซ 
Just A Visit
I Want To Make A Deal
ษชแด sแดส€ส€ส สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs..
Cynny.
We Won
สแดแดœ แดแดกแด‡ แดแด‡!
Paranoia
Stay Calm
๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡s ส™แด‡ษขษชษด
๐Ÿฅ€
Sisters ๐Ÿ’”
You Did What You Had To Do..
She's ๐—”๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
No One's Point Of View
...๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ...
๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป..
Thank You๐Ÿ’—
Cyn & Lucas: Our Family ๐Ÿšจ

Devistating News ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

48 3 0
Par bubbl3s4

Kejuan POV

Hayley: Kejuan stop.." she moaned as I kissed on her neck. I kissed a few more times as the door opened.

Mom: Kejuán James." she snapped as I stopped.

Me: maaa.." I groaned as she embarrassed me.

Mom: didn't I tell you to keep the door open." she said folding her arms.

Me: yes mom my bad.." I sighed.

Mom. mhmm. Hey hayley." she waved.

Hayley: hey Mrs James." she giggled. My mother eyed us as she grabbed the door knob.

Mom: and 6 feet, no need to be so close." she demanded. I rolled my eyes as I moved my arm from around Hayley. She finally closed the door and I placed my arm back around her.

Hayley: you know what your mom said." she siad pushing me off.

Me: man girl stop. She'll be alright." I said sucking my teeth.

Hayley: what are we watching anyway.."

Me: I don't even know it was on the channel last night." I said looking at the TV. I sat up and grabbed the remote and opened the channel guide.

Hayley: oo! Transformers!" she said. I smirked and clicked on the movie before turning to her.

Me: when did you start liking Transformers?" I laughed.

Hayley: when I was a kid. My dad and I use to watch all the movies every time they came out. And then he would by the dvd's and we'd watch them at home." she said.

Me: I learn something new about you everyday." I adored.

Hayley: oh you do not!" she said sucking her terth.

Me: yes I do." I laughed.

Hayley: Prove it." she said sitting up and folding her arms. I sat up with her and turned the TV down.

Me: well for starters, i've learned that you like transformers." I began.

Hayely: that doesn't count!" she laughed.

Me: yes it do!" I pressed.

Me: Yesterday I learned that you tuck your hair behind your ear when your nervous. The day before that, I learned that you align your textbooks in your locker based on color. The day before that I learned that you bite at your lips hard when your thinking.." I said slowly. A slow smile spread across her face as she rolled her eyes as she blushed.

Hayley: that's it?" she smiled.

Me: nah, but if I continue then we'd be here all night." I said. She laughed and laid back down as I wrapped my around her. She laid her head on my chest and rubbed calmly as I turned the TV back up.

Hayley: has Will had you do anything?" she mumbled.

Me: Hail, you know I can't talk to you about that stuff anymore.." I said rubbing my hand down her back.

Hayley: oh come on Kej, you act like I wasn't apart of it once."

Me: and I got you out, and now you stay out." I said quieting her.

Hayley:...thank you again for getting me out of that.." she mumbled. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Me: no need to thank me at all." I said. She snuggled up to me as we grew quiet. We enjoyed the movie for a little bit, but soon after my phone rang. I sighed deeply as Wills name came across the screen.

Sighing I sat up and placed the phone to my ear as I answered it.

Me: yo."

Will: what you doin?"

Me: Hey Kejuan, how are you?" I mocked.

Will: nigga what the fuck are you doing?" he said smacking his teeth.

Me: home. Busy." I said looking at Hail.

Will: ight well don't forget the-."

Me: the meeting this saturday. I know Will." I said rolling my eyes.

Will: i'm just making sure. You haven't been to the last 3 meetings." he reminded.

Me: and I let Case know in advance. I had shit to deal with."

Will: yea yea yea so you say. Just bring yo ass out saturday. Or i'll drag you out that bed with Hail." he promised.

I opened my mouth to say something slick back but he hung up. Sighing I threw my phone into the dresser and laid back down.

Hayley: everything okay?"

Me: yea baby, let's just watch these movies." I brushed off. She nodded and I turned the movie up louder and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Cyn POV

The office was quiet today, and it was almost like everyone knew that me and Seven fought last night. To make matters worse...me and Seven have never fought. We have fought together, but not each other.

I wasn't even mad, I was upset. I was sad. I really didn't want us to ever fight like that.  Looking at my watch I sighed as it was getting late. Grabbing my stuff, I packed up my office and headed for the door. Locking it shut, I rolled my eyes as Chris tipped toed over here.

Chris: Can we talk-"

Me: no Chris. I need to go home." I said brushing past him. He sighed but let me walk as I waved goodbye at my workers.

Leaving the office, I quickly made my way to the car as my phone rang. Turning it over, I froze as the dowtown police number showed up.

Me: h-hello?" I mumbled as I answered.

??: Hello is this Cynthia Coly?"

Me: yes this is she?"

??: we have some new updates on your husband would you please make your way down to the station."

My heart skipped a joyous beat as I rushed to get in the car. I turned the car on and quickly plugged my phone into the speaker.

Me: you found him!" I smiled as I sped off.

??:..Mrs. Coly I think it's best that you come down so we can talk." he said.

Me: I'll be right there!" I squealed. I hung up the phone fast and sped to the station. It took no time for me as  I rolled up into a parking spot. Grabbing my purse, I hurried inside and to the front desk.

??: How may I help you?"

Me: hi! I literally just got off the phone with someone telling me that they had an update on my husband." I smiled.

The lady behind the desk nodded and called someone from the back.

My smile quickly faded as I realized it was Wilson. He smiled at me and I mentally gave him the finger.

Wilson: long time no see."

Me: that's good enough for me." I snapped as I folded my arms.

Wilson: still feisty." he laughed as he waved me to the back. I rolled my eyes and dropped my arms as I followed him.

Me: so you covering my husbands case?"

Wilson: your brothers too.." he said. He opened the door for me and let me in. Closing it swiftly he sat down slowly. I frowned as he showed a look of sorrow.

Me: alright so where is he?" I said getting to it.

Wilson:..Cyn, while combing through the debri of the house fire we found some confirming evidence.." he said.

Me: that he is alive?"

Wilson:..that he is dead." he whispered. My chest hit a roadblock as he leaned down and pulled out a clear envelope. I could feel my chest ripping into pieces as I noticed his bloody ring, chain, and one earring. I covered my mouth stopping the cry that wanted to let it's way out.

Wilson: the blood matches your husband, since it was an explosion there is no bodies to be found...but this is enough to confirm that he at least is dead." he said. I looked up at him as tears poured down my cheeks.

He gave me the sorriest look as he slid his hand across the table. I yanked away as he tried to grab my hand.

Wilson: is there anything we can do Mrs. Coly?" he said as I stood to my feet.

Wilson: Mrs. Coly?" he called as I stumbled for the door. I swung it up and froze as the hallway turned in a circle. I felt sick to my stomach as I forced myself to the front.

Wilson: Mrs. Coly!" he called again. I ignored him as I stumbled to the front door. Slamming it open, I felt my insides catching on fire. Going to the car I stopped and let out that cry I was holding in before.

Seven POV

My phone rang and I looked rolling my eyes. I had nothing to say to Cyn. Her calling me so many times wasn't going to change.

Briana: answer the phone Sev." she said as Cyn called again.

Me: no. I don't wanna talk to her."  I snapped. The phone rang again and Brianna snatched it answered.

Briana: Cyn what-."

I rolled my eyes as she turned to walk away.

Briana: Cyn calm down I can't-."

I frowned and walked infront of her as she showed a worried look on face. She shrugged her shoulders as a panicked expression came into her face.

Me: put her on speaker!" I urged. She took the phone from her ear and placed it on speaker. All you could hear was Cynthia sobbing hard into the phone.

Me: Cyn what's wrong?" I said taking the phone. She continued to cry into the phone as I grew worried.

Me: Okay Cy where are you?" I tried.

Cyn: I-I'm h-home." she sobbed.

Me: okay stay right there we are coming, okay?"

Cyn: o-okay." she sniffed.

I hung up the phone and quickly dashed upstairs to get my shoes. I grabbed Syx and had him put on his shoes.

Briana: Sev come on!" she yelled leaving the front door.

Me: i'm coming!" I yelled back down. Picking up Syx, I raced downstairs and out the door, locking it behind me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.3K 3K 25
A perfect love story Boy meets girl They date Fall in love Get married Then she gets the shock of her life
7.6K 211 55
The death of a sibling tears apart this family.
653K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
Cause We Grown: Book 2 Par Hannah :)

Fiction gรฉnรฉrale

23.6K 650 70
All grown up these "adults" experience life in the real world. Hearts will be broken, friendships will be tested. Betrayal will occur causing a split...