Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

By bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous

966 50 17
By bhrisaekos

You stay taking pictures, pictures, so you can show them to your bitches, bitches, so you can make them jealous. Now I know where your head is.

Stacy,

"Let me call you back, I just made it home." I said in the phone to Diggy, as made my way up the drive way. This house had a different vibe from the last time. Maybe because I haven't been here in awhile...

I unlocked the front door and closed it back, sitting my keys down on the little table we had near the door.

"You better not forget." He said, yawning, making me smile.

"I won't."

"Promise?"

I sucked my teeth. I'm not good with promises, but I can attempt to keep this one maybe. "I promise." I said.

"Remember if I don't get a call, we gone have problems."

"You ain't gone do anything but okay." I said rolling my eyes, hearing him laugh on the end. He okay too much.

I soon hung up the phone. Sticking my phone in my pocket, I quickly made my way up the steps to head to me and Chris"s room. It seems like its been forever since I been in this house.

Walking into the room, I saw the room was left the way we left it. I sat my course down on the dresser and slid my phone in my owns pocket. I but on the room light, and headed right into the closet to see if I could find Caleb's shoes. He always leave his Shit around.

Just like Chris.

I shook my head and laughed to myself.

As I went through my closet, I looked through Chris's side, since I highly doubt it was on my side. After a couple minutes of looking, I then switched to my side and searched.

Within only a minute, I noticed a smell that lingered on some of my clothes. I pulled back and looked at the dress that it was on. I then smelled it again, confirming it wasn't my scent and It wasn't the smell of Chris nor the kids for sure.

"The hell..." I mumbled to myself and smelled the rest of my clothes. Whose scent is this? I looked out the door of my closet and seeing my bed all neat. Too neat. Knowing if Chris made the bed, it wouldn't be that perfect.

I walked out of my closet, and sniffed onto the pillow and mattress getting that same unknown scent.

"This is so weird.." I looked around my room to only here movement downstairs. I paused in my tracks, almost holding my breath to see what that sound was or maybe I was hearing things.

I walked over to my doorway quickly and quietly, and peaked out seeing a shadow coming up my steps.

Fuck.

I shut my room door quickly and grabbed a bat that Chris kept b3hinf the door that Chris kept to keep Caleb from messing with him while he slept. Slipping down on the floor, I wait patiently for the intruder to make my way so I can knock his ass out.

"Stacy, you here!?" A familiar voice yelled.

I laid my hand over my chest breathing in relief. I didn't realize I was holding in my breath. It was only Trey.

"I'm in here." I answered, opening my door and seeing Trey himself smiling.

"Well look at you."

"You're  here because?" I asked, shaking my head at his cockiness, crossing my arms.

"Chris wanted me to check up on you." He said, clearing his throat.

"What's with that bat?" He asked. I looked down in my hand noticing I still had it. "My bad,you scared me at first." I answered it, sitting it to the side.

"My fault at that. I should have called."

"It's fine and as you can see, I'm okay." I stated spinning around, and I heard him lightly chuckled.

"Which is good." He said, looking around the room itself. "You're here because?" He questioned me.

"To find Caleb's other pair of shoes. I thought he left them in my room." I said, heading to the bed.

"How long you been here?"

"Not long." I said, getting on my knees and looking under the bed. "And was I right?" I reached under the bed and pulled out a pair of blue converses.

Getting up off the floor, I looked up seeing Trey himself, peaking out the room.

"What is it-"

He shushed me by putting his fingers to his lips and motioned me over.

"What?" I said lowly, peeking out of the room to see the reason for why he was getting quiet.

"Were you expecting someone to come over?" He whispered.

I shook my head, but a shadow soon caught my eye. I looked up at Trey and he was looking down at me. I nodded my head to the left, knowing we had another stair case in the house. He nodded his head and I quickly but quietly made my way down the hall and down to the steps.

I don't know what's going on and who could possibly be in that house, but its really creepy and strange.

Hitting the bottom of the stair case, I quickly made my way out the door, but stopped dead in my tracks, seeing photos trailing from my front door to my car.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I said to myself aloud. I bent over and picked a picture up, looking over it.

Me and Chris.

I bit the inside of my cheek and followed the trail, looking at each picture carefully to see if anything was funny about them or at least see if there is a connection of some sort. This almost felt like I was in a movie except this was some real life shit right here. All the pictures that I lucked up where like that. I remember the moments from each picture, I didn't know who took these.

Picking up the last picture, it kind of made me think for a minute.

It was a picture of both me and August.

Remembering the event that the picture was taken at the place. We were at, it started to all come to me, and could maybe be the answer to the reason why August was acting all types of ways.

"Stacy."

I looked up seeing Chris standing in front of me. He frightened me a little too since I didn't hear or see him come up my way at all. I didn't even get a call.

"W-when did you get here?" I questioned, a little nervous, holding the pictures down.

"Not too long ago." He answered, pressing his tongue against his haw and looking down. "What's in your hand?"

"Oh-um, just pictures I found." I shrugged.

"Let me see them."

"Okay.." I gave him the stack of pictures, but managed to slip the picture of me and August in my back pants pocket and pulled my T-shirt over it.

Chris calmly looked through them; his jaw tensed up a little bit, as he examined the front and back of them. He then looked up at me.

"What?" I questioned.

He then turned to the car and spread the pictures out on the hood of the car. Arranging them around, I was confused on what he was doing.

"Wait-"

"There are letters behind these pictures Stacy." He said. "Come here." I gulped a little and walked over beside him, looking down at them myself.

I   C A N ' T   G E T   E N O U G H   O F

Y O U R   D R U G S .

As I scanned through the sentence, I kept trying to figure out where I heard those lyrics from. I know its his songs, but where did I hear them from?

I suddenly heard a loud thud coming from behind me. I spun around seeing Chris holding August against the house with his first pulled back.

"CHRIS DON'T!" I yelled, running towards the both of them. "Don't hurt him, please!" I begged him. I looked over at August seeing he was already bleeding from his mouth.

"Let him go." I said, placing my hands on too of Chris's.

"After what he did and the nigga was in OUR house knowing you were here?! He could have raped you Stacy!"

Before I could say anything, he pulled his first back from my hand and got in another look to August face.

"Chris what the fuck?!" I screamed, pushing him off August. "I just told you not to hit him!"

"Fuck him! Why you taking up for his ass anyways after what he did to you?!"

"I'm not taking up for nobody, I just don't want you to get in any more situations as it is Chris!" I yelled back at him. He was making my blood boil, making me wanting to slap the shit out if him too.

"Clearly you been choosing on a nigga." He stated, his eyes almost turning black.

"Choosing? What would I want to do that, where you even getting that from?"

"Stacy, you can't sit here and say you're not defending him! But you know what, you just like the rest of them bitches!"

"Excuse me?!" I know he didn't just say what I think I heard. "Nigga you got me fucked up if you think I'm like your past hoes! Whatever you went through you put your ass in that position don't take it out on me!"

"Well let me make it easier on myself." He said, shrugging.

"What do you mean-"

"Just fuck it. I'm done." He said.

"Y-you're done?" My eyes grew big as those words bounced in my head. "W-what does that mean?" I quickly asked him.

"I'm done." He repeated, walking off, making my heart almost stop. He can't be serious on what he was saying, this is a dream.

"Chris wait!" I began to follow behind him, but August grabbed onto my arm stopping me.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" I yanked my arm back, hearing him chuckle.

"That's not fucking funny August!" I said through gritted teeth, feeling tears weld up in my eyes.

"What ya' tearin' up fa' babeh?" I heard him ask me, as I watched Chris zoom off. My mind started to go everywhere as the thoughts of done rung in my head.

"Stacy, you okay?" Trey said, walking up to him as he walked out the house. "I heard yelling and-"

"I don't want to talk about it." I said, wiping the few tears that fell. "I just want to be alone." I sniffed to myself. At this point I was so frustrated. Chris isn't telling me shit about how he feels or why he acts the way he acts and its making me feel like the bad guy.

"Stacy-"

"Trey please." I held my hand up.

He stayed silent after that, and I decided to stay home and figure something out. "Take Caleb his shoes for me." I said handing them to him.

"Ight."

I then turned my attention to August who was just starring at me.

"I fucking hate you." I snapped and August put his hands in his chest, smiling.

What am I going to do now?

____

I apologize for the lateness of my updates guys 💝 Things have been popping up a lot lately 🌸 But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😊 Comment, Vote, or Share please. 💛

(Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes please )

Tia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.8K 36
"You remember when I first saw you at my Dad's shop?" I asked as I laid on his chest. "Yeah. What about it?" He asked rubbing my back. "I never woul...
5.9K 850 38
A journey starts from one end and ends in another at first we are alone with our life later we are accompanied by many a lot of people comes and leav...
1.7K 110 5
ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪɢɴɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴘᴜʀᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜɴʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʙʀɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ɪᴛꜱᴇʟꜰ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ꜱɪɢ...
1K 84 12
"Who's gonna love me when you're gone?"