Golden | H.S.

Por goldenhvrry

"I can feel you take control of who I am and all I've ever known." A story in which a healing young woman fal... Mais

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 15

7K 143 556
Por goldenhvrry

A/N: THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAV CHAPTERS I'VE WRITTEN! PLS LISTEN TO THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO, IT MATTERS!

For the purposes of this book, Harry just recently wrote I Love You, okay good.

TW: minor sexual content

not anything major tbh, you already knew that, but there's mention of it.

ENJOYYYYYYYY <3333

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELILAH'S POV:

I hear him sigh at the question. Barney is here so we climb in the car and he doesn't speak until the car starts moving. "It's my father. Mum divorced him a long time ago, but he still comes around." He says with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh." I respond. "I don't think I met him-"

"No, you didn't, and you never will. He's not a good person, Delilah. Trust me."

"Okay." I blink at him.

He sighs again and then turns to me with a smile, "Did you have a good time? Sorry if it was too much, they can be a little over-the-top."

I shake my head and smile, "It wasn't too much. I had a great time, they were so sweet to do it. I loved it."

"Yeah, I don't think you thanked them enough. Do you want to go back and say it a couple more hundred times?" He teases and laughs when my jaw drops. "I'm only joking, love. I'm glad you had a good time. You deserve it."

I'm quiet for a while. "I think-" I stop again. "Seeing your family all together kind of made me...miss mine. A lot. I think I might want to go see them. In Miami. Get in contact with them again."

"Really?" He gapes and I nod at him. "That's amazing, honeybee. I'm so proud of you."

I smile and stay quiet for a long pause. "Would you go with me?" I ask him, the nerves in my voice evident.

His eyes widen. "Really?"

I nod. "I don't think I can do that alone and you always make me feel...not alone."

He smiles widely at that. "Of course, baby. I'd love to." I smile at him and laugh when he makes me cover my ears as he gives Barney the directions to where he wants to take me.

"We're here."

Barney's voice makes my head lift from Harry's shoulder. We thank him and Harry stumbles out of the car, clearly nervous.

There's trees all around us and a small walking path dug into the ground from the previous people who'd come through here. I was going to ask Harry where we were going, but then the view came into place.

I gasped, "Oh my God. We are not where I think we are."

He smiles at me when I turn to him. "I talked to Seb and he said the place you most wanted to see in London was Little Venice. So, here's Little Venice." And he juts his hand out to the place to emphasize his point.

"Harry." That's the only word that comes out. He grabs my hand.

"Come on, then." He walks us to one of the little boats. I didn't think he could top himself after the honeybees, but this is something else entirely.

There's a patio on the boat and as we walk further, we open a door to see there's a hut with a little bed in the back, a table in the front. There's wine, and pasta, and pizza, and cheesecake, and God, could I love him more?

"So, I wanted to do something special for your birthday." He squeezes my hand. "We've known each other a few months now and they've been more amazing than I could've ever thought possible. You make me so, so happy. I care for you beyond what you could imagine, and I wanted to show you that."

I couldn't form a sentence. Shocker.

"Delilah? Honeybee?" His voice makes me look away from the beautiful scene in front of me and I look to him.

"Harry...This is...God, this is amazing. I don't even know what to say." I pause. "Holy shit!" He laughs at my excitement. "Holy shit, Harry! You brought me to Little Venice! What the fuck!" I walk the short distance to him and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, both of us smiling.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's eat, yeah?" He pulls away and walks us to the table, still sounding nervous. I couldn't understand why, though. I loved it.

We ate and laughed, and he told me more Oscar Wilde quotes that I'd missed hearing from his pretty lips. We wined and dined, and I didn't think the night could get any better.

When we finished eating, he pulled me from my chair and walked us out to the little patio. There were two seats there now, which hadn't been there before. And his guitar was sitting on one of them. He turns to me, grabbing his guitar and gesturing for me to sit in the other chair.

"Remember when I said I'll show one of the songs I wrote later?" I nod as I sit. "I'd like to play some of it for you now, if that's okay." There's a tremble in his voice and I nod again, encouraging smile on my face.

He takes a seat and starts strumming.

"I fell in love with a beautiful girl. She still takes my breath away. I fell in love in the morning sun, while the hours slipped away. Sometimes when I hear your name, a smile creeps on my face. And for reasons I can't explain, it's never out of place. 'Cuz I love you. More than you think I do, and I love you."

His eyes never stray from mine and when he strums one last time, I get up, eyes watering, and go to him. He gets up, putting his guitar down as he stands and wraps his arms around my waist when I throw mine around his neck.

I pull him down, bringing his lips to mine. He lifts one hand and places it on my jaw, the other tightening his hold on my waist. We kiss with more passion than we ever have before, his tongue parting my lips. I groan into the kiss, pushing my body as close to him as I can.

He pulls back an inch, "I love you, Delilah. So much. More than I ever thought I could love anyone. It might be fast, but it's the truth and I wanted to tell you since, y'know, we rather like telling the truth. Wanted to tell you that I am so, so, so in love with you." He breathes into my mouth, his forehead resting on mine.

I freeze at his words and I'm sure my astounded face is obvious. After a long silence, I beg, "Say it again."

He laughs. "I love you, honeybee." He repeats it and I play it in my head on an endless loop. My eyes gloss over and my mouth opens and closes in shock.

"What?" I breathe out. Am I dreaming?

His smile is so big there's no way his cheeks don't hurt. "You're not dreaming. I love you, honeybee." He kisses me again. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Kiss. "So in love with you."

I feel goosebumps rise everywhere and my heart skips each time he says it. I finally form the ability to respond and I breathe out, "God, I love you, Harry. Loved you for so long. You're everything." And his lips return to mine.

My hands tug his shirt, walking us back into the hut, our lips still attached. Once we're inside, I separate from him and walk to the back.

Where the bed is.

I lay myself down and make my intentions clear. His eyes widen slightly, and he all but runs to me, throwing his body on me.

I laugh at his eagerness, "Easy, cowboy." He rolls his darkened eyes with a smile and returns his lips back to mine.

He pulls back slightly, "Are you sure?" He whispers.

"Yes." I nod. "I've just, um- I've never-" He kisses me quickly in understanding.

I feel his lips leave mine again, "Are you sure, baby?" He repeats.

I look in his eyes and I know my answer won't change. "Yes. Please. I love you. Please." I whisper.

"I love you so much. For all eternity." He dips his head and places kisses on my neck, my head rolling to the side, as he reaches the button of my jeans.

I'd never been so conscious of my own skin, let alone every inch of someone else's. I made sure I memorized everything. Every sigh, every moan, every drop of pleasure.

It's panting, and skin, and pressure, and hands.

It's bliss, and it's heaven, and it's ecstasy, and it's I love you dripping from our lips.

It's everything.

Harry rolls to the side, both of us breathing heavily. "I'm calling bullshit."

"What?" I laugh, both of us facing the ceiling.

"There's no chance in hell you were a virgin. No chance."

I press my lips together to contain my smile. "I promise I am. Was." I correct.

"Was. Definitely was." He nods. His torso is glistening and it's prettier than the night sky we're under.

I reach over and kiss his lips, meeting his eyes as we pull back. "That was amazing."

"It was incredible. Absolutely incredible. We're going to be doing that a lot."

I choke on a laugh and smack his arm. "Harry!" He cuts my laugh short, kissing me and pulling my bottom lip with his teeth. Just like he'd done moments before. He lets go and trails his lips down my jaw and to my neck, sucking harshly on my skin. I shiver as he runs his tongue over the tender spot.

"Oh, Jesus, how many of those are you going to leave on me?" I joke. He smirks at me, pressing a lazy kiss to my lips before laying back down and pulling me into his warm body.

I'm resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, when he speaks, "That song you wrote. When we were with the team. Are you finally going to tell me who it was about?"

"I think it's quite obvious who it's about." I mumble.

"I want to hear you say it. Please." He asks.

"You. Us. Everything."

"When you said waterfall, you were talking about your spot?" He asks.

"Our spot." I correct.

"Our spot." He repeats and I can tell he's smiling. "I meant what I said. It's beautiful."

"Because it's about you." I tell him.

I feel him shake his head. "It's beautiful because it's by you." He doesn't give me a chance to respond. "What's the word of the day? I can't believe I didn't ask until now."

"Gasconade. To boast." I shift my body on him and he hums.

There's a beat of silence before Harry speaks. "I'm quite fond of those piercings. Very pretty."

I laugh. "Me too. I got them when I was 18 'cuz I was bored one day and just went for it."

"I'm very glad you did."

I laugh again and turn my face up to kiss him in response. I return to my original position, the sound of his heartbeat becoming my new favorite song. "I could stay here forever. I had an amazing night." I tell him.

"Oh, yeah." I look to his face. "I bet you did." He says with a wink.

I smack his chest. "Okay, cheeky, jeez. Maybe I'll have to keep this from you for a while to humble you. You're gasconading." I tease him.

He laughs, "No, seriously. I'm glad you liked it. I was nervous for a while."

"Really?"

He hums, "I've had this planned since I talked to Seb a couple weeks ago at your apartment. The boat part, I mean. I didn't expect the song, but I also didn't expect to fall in love with you while you were comparing me to the sun-"

"I wasn't comparing you. There's no comparison. You're better. Brighter. In every way."

He smiles and plants a kiss on my swollen lips. "I love you." Another one. "So much." And another one. "My honeybee."

"I love you." It's my turn to kiss him. "My golden boy."

We ended up leaving soon, even though I asked Harry to please make sure that there was absolutely no way I could move in to one of the boats.

He said he was sure.

We were at the hotel now. I was walking funny from the discomfort and Harry thought it would be cute to say I looked like a penguin.

It wasn't.

I glare at him as he stifles yet another laugh, walking into our room. Once we're inside, I turn to him. "Do you want to take a shower?"

His laughter is cut short and his eyes widen, "L-Like together?"

I stare blankly at him, "Yes."

"Yes. Okay, yes. Let's do that." He rambles.

"Aw, look who's shy now." I tease. I step closer to him and reach down to lightly pat his bottom. "Let's go, then." I walk away from him and when I don't hear anything behind me, I turn. "Are you coming?" And I nod my head in the direction of the bathroom.

He shakes his head, sprinting past me and grabbing my hand to drag me with him.

I giggle once we're inside. "Someone's eager."

He laughs out loud at this, "God, I love you."

We giggle as we undress, and the shower is filled with lazy kisses and biting and teasing.

I had prayed that it would be like this. Fun. I hoped I'd be able to laugh with the person and be sensual at the same time. And with Harry, it was exactly like that. It was hot, but still beautiful.

Just like the sun.

Just like him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song: I Love You by Alex & Sierra.

A/N: OKAY THEY HAD SECSEE TIME!

I tried to write it in a wholesome way, keeping vulgar details out. I wasn't planning on writing any part of it at all, but I thought I'd give y'all a lil sum sum.

Hope you liked it! Love you foreverrrrrr,

-J :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.1M 67.4K 108
"You said, no you sang, you sang that everything was gonna be alright. You said that we'll be alright, Harry. But did you mean that?" Where Belle Oli...
19.9K 437 10
Josie Hemmings didn't have the best track record for relationships. Calum Hood wasn't one for relationships, period. But one night spent together wit...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...