Imagination

By kkbyebeaches

So it's basically those like soulmate stuff on tiktok. -IT -Stranger Things -Julie and The Phantoms -and thei... More

🎈IT🎈
Richie Tozier |Soulmates AU|
Eddie Kaspbrak |Soulmates AU|
Stanley Uris |Soulmates AU|
Finn Wolfhard Everybody Talks
Julie and The Phantoms
(Reggie Peters) |Soulmates AU|
(Reggie Peters) Another Patterson 1/4
(Reggie Peters) Another Patterson 3/4
(Reggie Peters) Another Patterson 4/4
(Reggie Peters) Am I Dreaming? 1/3
(Reggie Peters) Am I Dreaming? 2/3
(Reggie Peters) Am I Dreaming? 3/3
(Reggie Peters) My Yellow Person 1/2
(Reggie Peters) My Yellow Person 2/2
(Reggie Peters) Laughing On The Outside
(Reggie Peters) Christmas Spirit
(Reggie Peters) Sweater Weather
(Reggie Peters) Nothing To See
(Reggie Peters) One-Sided?
(Reggie Peters) Ghosting 1/2
(Reggie Peters) Ghosting 2/2
(Reggie Peters) Attention
(Reggie Peters) Cuddles
(Reggie Peters) Family
(Reggie Peters) Twins
(Reggie Peters) Rude
(Reggie Peters) Help
(Reggie Peters) Flirt
(Luke Patterson) |Soulmates AU|
(Luke Patterson) Just Like The TV Show
(Luke Patterson) Now Or Never 1/2
(Luke Patterson) Now Or Never 2/2
(Luke Patterson) Flipped 1/3
(Luke Patterson) Flipped 2/3
(Luke Patterson) Flipped 3/3
(Luke Patterson) Opposites Attract
(Luke Patterson) Not Mine Anymore
(Luke Patterson) Communitcation
(Luke Patterson) Ridiculous
(Luke Patterson) Afraid
JATP//Same Thing Different Shape 1/4
JATP//Same Thing Different Shape 2/4
JATP//Same Thing Different Shape 3/4
JATP//Same Thing Different Shape 4/4
JATP// Ratings
JATP//Jokes
(Crispo) New kid
(Charles Gillepsie) Wired Auto Complete Interview
(Owen Patrick Joyner) The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
(Owen Patrick Joyner) Third Wheel
(Owen Patrick Joyner) Feelings
Publish??
Publishing
im backkkk

(Reggie Peters) Another Patterson 2/4

1.1K 24 14
By kkbyebeaches

Words: 1693

~Time Skip~

It was about an hour after Julie left and the boys were across the room, discussing about me, while I was writing a song at the piano. Don't worry I asked permission.

The corner of my eye, I see the boys walk up to me.

"Who are you?" Alex said.

"Someone you knew." I simply say.

"What's that?" Luke says and points at my lyrics book.

"A book filled with lyrics." I reply.

"Oooo can I see?" And Luke tries to take it bout I do before he does.

"Nope." And I hug it protectively.

"Okay. But, your a person we knew?" Alex asked.

"You don't look familiar." Reggie says.

"Yeah because I change after 2 years of hell." I say and jump onto 'Luke's' couch.

"Wait 2 years?" Alex says.

"How old are you?" Luke asked.

"16."

"Okay, think of someone who was 14 when we were alive." Luke says to the boys and they think.

"THINK! You guys really don't remember me?" The look at me and say nothing. "Dang, brother of the year." I mumble and poof to my house.

I see mom and dad looking at photos. I walk over to my mom and she's hold a photo album full of Luke and I. More like Luke. Haha momma's boy.

"I miss them so much." Mom says and she starts to sob.

"Hey it's okay honey. They're in a better place now." Dad said and hugged mom.

"Yeah, dad's right Mom. We're fine. I'm fine. Luke's fine. It's okay." I try to touch my mom but it goes through her.

Well dang, I forgot I'm a ghost.

I sigh and her someone poof in.

Shoot. I thought and poof back into the studio.

"Your back!" Reggie exclaimed.

"Sorry, we don't remember you. It just that-" I cut off Alex.

"You guys share one brain cell? Yeah I know." I roll my eyes. They look at each other then back at me.

It was silence for a few seconds before I said, "I'm gonna visit Julie."

"Yeah but she's at sch-" I heard Reggie say before I poof out.

I'm at her school music room and see her with a pretty girl with braids. It was empty so it was just her and the girl.

"Hey Julie." I wave at her and she does it back to me.

"Wait are the boys here?" The girl says and start to play with her hair with a dorky smile.

"No, it's the girl I was talking about. Y/n? Luke's sister." Julie explains.

"Wait he has a sister?" The girl exclaims.

"Is this your best friend?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah. Her name is Flynn." Julie says with a smile.

"Hi! Your Y/n right?" Flynn says waving to air.

"Other way." Julie says and Flynn waves at me.

"Anyways, What are you doing here?" Julie asks.

"Well uh the boys still don't remember me." I sit down next to her on the piano chair.

"Okay what's happening?" Flynn asks.

While Julie explains to her My ukulele so I could talk to her.

"Okay ready?" Julie asks and I nods.

Julie and I start playing a weird melody from our instruments.

"Hi!" I say to Flynn.

"Hey! So they don't remember you?" She asked.

"I don't know. It's probably because I changed a LOT after they died. But I dropped HUGE hints that I'm who I am but they still don't remember." I say.

"Wow. Brother of the year." Julie said, sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"That's exactly what I said!" And we all laugh.

After we talked for a little bit before they needed to go to their next class. I went to the beach where Reggie's house was and sat on the sand.

"Hey." I heard behind me.

"Hi." I said and heard Reggie sit next to me.

"We didn't- we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You know that we're not really smart and won't-"

"Remember me? Yeah it's okay. Really. I know how bad it was for all of you before you guys died. Especially Luke. And i honestly shouldn't have gotten mad since I just came here today." I say and Reggie nods.

"Yeah." And a comfortable silence came upon us.

We watched the sunset come down and we decided to walk to Julie's house. We talked as we walked (DR SUESS CATCH THESE HANDS) and he made me laugh a lot. I guess I was falling already. Well I did 25 years ago.

We got to the studio and saw the two other boys and Julie in there. Luke ran to me and engulfed me with a hug.

"I missed you." Luke said while I patted on his back awkwardly.

"Why aren't you hugging back?" Luke asked.

"Because, I'm not really a hugger anymore." I replied.

"Who are you? You middle name was hug. What do you mean your not a hugger anymore? If you hugged Alex while he was crying in the dark room-"

"Purgatory." I correct him.

"Yeah. Whatever that is. You would have stopped him crying. And he cried for 25 years! 25!" Luke exclaimed.

"Wait don't tell them who I am. I want them to figure it out." And Luke nods as Reggie and Luke started discussing and Julie starts writing in her notebook. "How did you know who I am?"

"I saw you when I visited," he lowered his voice, "Our parents."

"Oh. I guess I wasn't as slick as I thought I was." I said and he chuckles.

"So What was that?" Luke asks with a smirk.

"What was what?" I say totally confused.

"You and Reggie." And I gasp.

"Me an-and Reggie? There's nothing going on." And I lower my voice. "Your my brother I don't think you'll ship me with your best friend." I say.

"Yeah but still. I see the chemistry between you guys. It's obvious. And~ you had a crush on him when you were 14! And what does 'ship' mean?" Luke whispered.

"You'll find out later. And maybe. Maybe I did have a crush on him at the time. But not now!" I say.

"No, you totally have a crush on him." Julie buts him. I shake my head in annoyance.

"Yeah you do. I watched the other tapes of you and my mom and I heard you guys talking about him~" Julie teased.

I roll my eyes and mutter, "I knew I should've destroyed that tape."

"Come onnnn. Just admit it. We both ship you guys, whatever that means, so we won't make fun of you or whatever you think were going to do." Luke says.

"No I won't. Because if I do, which I won't, you both will probably try to get me with him." I say.

"That's True." The both of them say at the same time.

"Okay good."

~Time Skip~

It's been a few days since I came and Alex wants to hang out with me so he'll find out who I am. Reggie and Alex still don't know who I am.

Alex wanted to just walk around that city and talk so that's exactly what we did.

"Sooooo." Alex said.

"So What do you want to talk about?" I said.

"I don't know. I uh actually need some help. There's this guy-"

"OH MY LORD ITS A BOY?!" I exclaimed and start to jump up and down.

"Yeah its a boy." Alex chuckles.

"Yeah I need help too." I say.

"Really! Who is it? Is it Reggie?" Alex asked.

"How'd you- How'd you know?" I say.

"SO IT IS REGGIE!" Alex mocked me and I chuckle.

We start talking about the boys were crushing on and then we got to the topic of our families.

"Yeah, I'm not really close to my family. My parents didn't really like me after I Uh came out." Alex looks down.

"Aww I'm sorry." I say and hug him.

"I would've really needed a hug when I was in the dark room." Alex hugged me.

"Dang, Luke said that too." I think for a moment before saying, "I'm not really a hugger anymore but if you really need one I'm always here."

Alex smiles and gives me a hug.

"Thanks... Y/n."

"You found out!" I say and smile.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few days since Alex found out and Luke and Alex started to make a plan for him to find out. I just went with it since I didn't really care.

The band start practicing for a gig at the dance while I was in my notebook, too invested to even know that they were talking about Booby Bobby.

"Y/n!" Luke whisper shouted in my ear.

"Yeah?" I say and sit up from the couch.

"Did you know about this?" He pointed at a picture that looks like Bobby.

"Is that... Bobby?" I asked and the nodded.

"Well I didn't know he turned into this weird rock star- Wait, he took the credit?" I said reading the article.

"Did you know?" Luke asked again.

"I did but-" Luke cuts me off.

"Then why didn't you stop him?" Luke asked.

"I couldn't stop him and-"

"What do you mean you couldn't stop him?" Alex asked and I stayed quiet.

"Wow. Okay. Come on guys." And with that, they poofed out.

I can't believe that just happened. I get why they're made but why couldn't they listen for one second? Ugh.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell them." I said looking down.

"Hey, it's okay. They would've gone either way." Julie said.

"If it's okay... why didn't you confront Trevor? Er, Bobby?" Julie asked.

"I didn't because... he slapped me. In the face. And I was only 14 at the time. And if I told them they would want to hurt Bobby even more." I explained with a sniffle.

"O-Oh. That makes sense. Eventually the boys will calm down and you could tell them what happened. So don't put this all on you okay?" Julie said and I nod.

I chuckle and say, "Oh my lord, you remind me so much of your mom." She then laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 546 61
Julie and the phantoms scenarios. LOTS of fluff (i am literally incapable of doing jatp angst). (This is kinda old and cringe, read at your own risk...
297K 5.6K 26
In which a young girl somehow befriends the it cast on social media.
77.7K 1.2K 29
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎...
119K 2.8K 24
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞❞ ❝𝐲𝐞𝐬... 𝐢 𝐚𝐦❞ ❝𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬'𝐬...