The Viragous Regnant

By _justloveharry_33

Her complexion as dark as a blue lotus, Her eyes as wide as lotus petals, Her hair swaying like a dancing s... More

||Character and Aesthetics||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Elysian Arcane (Not an update)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

621 44 84
By _justloveharry_33

The chariot stopped, two men one cladded in yellow and the other in red entered the gates of the palace, no one was present for their welcome.

BOOM!!! Few buckets full of coloured water fell on the man in red!

"What is this???" Nakula shouted, "Is this the way they greet guests in Chedi... " His anger was obvious as his beautiful face was now covered with colourful water, his forever silky hairs were now sticky.

Soon, four figures approached them and as Renu saw Nakula she burst out in fits of laughter.

"You...yo.. u.. lo..okk so funny!" she said in between her laughter. While her brothers tried to suppress their laughter, Krishna too joined her!!

Nakula just gave a death glare to her, cursing her for spoiling his great attire,his fist clenched with anger and this didn't go unnoticed by Drishtaketu, who soon asked Sarabha to take Nakula to his room. On the other hand, Renu just couldn't stop laughing!!

A giggle escaped her mouth after remembering, the incident!! Soon sleep overtook her senses.

-------

The following morning, she sat before the mirror, dressed in a beautiful light orange lehenga, her hairs braided nicely, with no jewellery except the chudamani which represented her married status. She decided to discard all her jewelleries because according to her, it was inappropriate for her to wear them while her husband ventured in the forest. While she was tucking her chudamani, she heard tiny footsteps in her room, she very well knew who it was!!

"Maaaaaa.... " he screamed and jumped up on the bed.

She immediately ran to him, "What happened Mitra..are.. y..o.. u.. fine..? " her voice choking.

"Ma.. Ma there is a mouse here,it ran over my feet ma.. " he hugged her.

She facepalmed, "You literally gave me a mini heart attack Mitra! " She took him in her arm, went away for the breakfast.

Her room was on the second floor, the passage gave a beautiful view of her garden. Mitra played with her flicks, while she moved, but at one point she stopped and looked back, she noticed the elevated platform where she used to practice her dance, and Nakul would stand where she stood and admire her moves continuously. She got goosebumps while just imaging his sensual gaze on her.

She smiled, soon tender lips touched her cheeks.

" You look so beautiful while smiling Ma! " Mitra cooed , and just looked at his mother with awe, her face glowed the way it used to, and he missed this face of his mother from past many months.

She made him stand, he took her fingers in his little palm and immediately shooted a question, "Ma, why do we see rainbow after a rainfall, why not before it?"

This phase of parenting was very challenging for her, Niramitra was growing up and with him his curiosity to know too.

Now, he would ask her questions regarding everything. Why there's a rainfall? Why we slip? Why sun shines? Why stars twinkle? Why apple falls on the ground? Why our heart beats? Why do we sleep? Why can't animals talk?and many more..

Renu always tried her best to give him logical answers, but there was one thing or you could say one question about which she was afraid, WHERE DOES BABIES COME FROM?? She too has asked the same question to her father, but never got any direct answers from him, she didn't want the same to happen with Mitra, but still she was confused how to approach him regarding this topic, maybe Nakula could explain this to him better than her, she thought.

They reached the dining room, Drishtaketu sat on the place where Shishupala sat, to his right was his wife, SrutaKriti, beside him their son, Paridhya, who was 10 years old.

"Guess who?? " a manly voice asked, while covering her eyes. Mitra squeezed her hand, and she knew who it was.

"Sarabha bhai.. " she replied.

"How Renu, how you always recognise me?? I know this little munchkin of yours helped you.. " said he while ruffling Mitra's hairs.

"I don't need his help to recognise you bhrata. " she hugged him.

"Mamashree, me too.. " Mitra said while extending his hands towards him. Sarabha soon picked him up and made him sit on his shoulder.

" Paridhya, come.. " he called him out. Paridhya too ran towards his

Mamashree, he embraced him.

Sarabha was married to a princess of Avanti, but didn't have any child, so he always saw these munchkins as his children.

They sat down for the breakfast. Renu fed Mitra with her hand. This dining room had various memories attached to it, when she looked at Dhristaketu she always remembers her father, and when she looked before her, she got reminded of the first time when Nakul came to Chedi.

It was the time for the dinner. Shishupala sat on the head of the table, to his left was Nakula, beside him sat Sarabha and Mahipala. To Shishupala's right sat Kanha and beside him Dhristaketu.

"Let's begin.. " Krishna announced.
"Wait, Dwarkadheesh.. Let Renu come, I never eat without her. " Shishupala interrupted. It was a tradition that women did not eat with men, as in this household there were no women except Karenumati. A man who always disrespected woman,would love his daughter, such a hypocrisy, Nakula thought.

Tinkling of anklets could be heard, Renu entered the room, wearing a green lehenga and a matching blue breast cloth which complimented her dark complexion , her hairs were open, a bit wet too. Nakula now noticed her, in the afternoon her hairs were tied in a bun hid all its beauty but now they were open revealing the length,which was beyond her hips, he always loved long hairs!! Few mogra flowers were tuck in her hairs making a beautiful yet intricate pattern, Parijat would look nice, Nakula thought.

They started to eat and the only one talking on the table was KARENUMATI, she would talk and talk and talk and laugh and laugh, but this time her laughter didn't give pain to Nakula's ears, it was quiet pleasant. He saw Dhristaketu, Sarabha and Mahipala teasing her ocassionaly. He concluded one thing no matter what the place is, some relationship have universal rules, especially the relationship of siblings.

Princesses always drooled over him, and he never liked it, but here the case was opposite, she didn't even spare him a glance, she reminded him of his fierce queen. After seeing their banter he remembered the time he spent with Dushala, they were in Hastinapur for a very short span but he still cherished the memories with his only sister, her marriage to Jaydrath still infuriated him.

"Ma..Ma.. I'm full" said Mitra.

"OK fine go now... " said she while coming back to the reality. She noticed Sarabha and Dhristaketu already left. She was now alone with SrutaKriti. She started to serve food for herself when SrutaKriti said, "Are you fine Renu??? "

"Yes Bhabhi.. " she said while looking at her face.

SrutaKriti was very close Renu, she always tried to fill the void of a mother in Renu's life. SrutaKriti was a woman of strong will and patience, She would have solutions to all the problems of Renu.

"You can share anything with me.. " Said SrutaKriti while holding her hand, to which Renu hummed.

"How's my little one Bhabhi? " asked Renu while keeping her hand gently on her womb, it was her 3 month.
"Healthy, happy and wants that his/her Bua should be happy!! "
Renu smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiya beautiful ppl,
Akansha this side.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

If you liked the chapter so plz turn the grey star into orange and shower ur love in the comments section.

I hope it's not becoming confusing, the italics ones are flashbacks.

It's not just #Rekul love story, it's a story about Karenumati!!

I hope the story isn't becoming monotonous? Please your
views are needed..

Any suggestions???

How was the bond between Renu and Mitra, ???I know they are adorable anything else >_<

People I got to know about a Character called Naiyntari, people are replacing Renu with her... Like seriously it really hurts to know about that... :(

I made this Mitra and Renu!!! ❤👀

How is it???

Happy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.8K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

20.8K 903 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
37.8K 1.8K 34
Since time told tales ... Hatred, War and Blood were the words used to elaborate the relation between 𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔞𝔩 and ℌ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔭𝔲𝔯. Both...
9.2K 687 14
Book 2 of Maharani Devika Trilogy He is the lion by whom she stands as a lioness. He is the king whom she rules as a queen. Yet he is the vulnerable...