𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑖 𝑥 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑𝑎-𝑢𝑘...

i_like_foodd által

completed___being edited___idk what else to put tbh Több

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
random/rant?
{8}
okay another random
{10}
{11}
{12}
another random
yall can skip this
{13}
{14}
an update of sorts?
{15}
{16}
{17}
update?
{18}
{19}
{20}
the letter
an epilouge of sorts

{9}

2.2K 60 71
i_like_foodd által

okay so first off..how the fuck am i almost at 500 reads...
also reading last chapters i've noticed that i've changed the format a lot which is fucking messing with me so i might fix that.
secondly i'm running on 4 hours of sleep and i haven't eaten anything in like 36 hours...soooooo ya know..
we weren't supposed to be moving for another couple of weeks but it snowed where i live so they told us to just move in since all of the paperwork and everything is all set so know i have to pack up my whole house in less than 3 days...
okay ima stop talking because i know i'm annoying as fuck.
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me unless it says so.
sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes
——————————————————————-
time skip to middle of episode 5 season 2-

ukai pov-

takeda finished speaking to the children. i looked over to see him yawning. he looked awful.
adorable but awful. i made him drive almost all the way home so i don't doubt he's tired.

"are you good to get home? you seem really tired."
i asked as i grabbed my bags.
"yeah." he yawned again.
"i should be good." he gave me a smile and stated to walk towards his car.

he packed his bag into the car and got into the drivers seat. it was probably weird for me to just be staring at him as he got into his car but i wanted to make sure he got home safe.
i looked over again to see him practically
asleep. 'yeah don't lie to me.'
i laughed as i walked over to his car.

i opened his door and bent down to be at eye level with him. "you sure your good to drive home?"
he slowly opened his eyes.

his eyes are a brown-hazel color. reflections of the stars shined on his glasses. at that moment i really just wanted to pull him in for a kiss.
but i know i cant.

"i'd say i'm good." he yawned again. "but i don't want to drive irresponsibly. i'll just call a taxi."
i grabbed his phone before he could. "you don't have any reason to pay for a taxi when i can just drive you." i put my hand out for him to grab. a moment of hesitation came from him but eventually he grabbed my hand.

i helped him walk to the passenger seat. "don't you still have your car?" he asked. "it's fine. now where do i go?" he gave me the directions. i started driving and he quickly fell back asleep.

his apartments weren't a long way away from mine actually so that made it easier for both of us. i could hear his little snore as i drove
on.

i looked over to see him cuddling his coat like it was a blanket. he was smiling in his sleep.
'cute..'
i continued to drive before i looked over to see takeda stirring in his sleep. "hey.. you okay?" i tried to talk in a small, quite voice. he slowly opened his eyes. "yeah..how far are we from my apartment."
ukai parked the car.
"we're here."

takeda stretched his arms. i got out of the car and grabbed takedas bags. "hey i can grab those."
he said sleepily. "it's fine." he groaned.
'that was cute.'
i could feel my face begin to flush a bright red color.
thank god it was dark so he couldn't see my face.

i followed him up the stairs to his apartment.
he slowly unlocked his door. he was so sleepy he forgot how to put it in correctly. "did you get any sleep last night?" he looked back at me as he pushed open the door.
"kinda."

he stepped inside and turned on the lights. his apartment was a small but cozy apartment that matched his simple and calm personality very well.
the kitchen was small but had plenty of cooking items.
'i remember him telling me he enjoys cooking'

i looked over to the living area to see a small man asleep on the couch. it was takeda. i chuckled as i say the bags down.
i was about to speak when i was cut off by his voice.
"no please don't."
i could see tears starting to fall from his eyes.
seeing him crying made me feel as if i could start crying at that moment.

i bent down to be at eye level with him. "takeda..you okay?" i asked in a hushed voice. he didn't answer with words but with wrapping his arms around my neck. i decided to bring him to his bed so his back didn't hurt in the morning from his couch.

i picked him up bridal style. he wrapped his arms around my neck. i felt blood rush into my cheeks.
my face started to go red.
'he looks so peaceful.'
i opened the door that i assumed lead into his bedroom. i didn't turn on the lights since i didn't want to bother him. i made my way to his bed.
i laid him down on his bed and grabbed a blanket from the end of bed. i turned around to see the man frowning. his cheeks were stained from the tears.
he seemed so peaceful but so sad at the same time.

i put the blanket on top of him. 'how can he be so perfect.'
'i really want to kiss him..but that would be weird.' as i tried to walk away i felt a tiny hand grab
mine. i turned around to see takedas hand gripping onto mine. i smiled at the sight of his small hand gripping on to my hand like how a child grabs their fathers hand. he spoke quietly.
"thanks."
i blushed even harder at the sight of a sleepy takeda.
"of course."

i bent down and kissed his forehead before i left. i felt calm but nervous  at the same exact time.
'what's this feeling..?'
i asked myself as i made my way back outside. i called a taxi but it was gonna be a few before they got there. as i stood there i saw a light flicker on.
it was takeda's light.
'what's he doing awake?'

i heard a front door open and close. i turned around to see a sleepy takeda make his way downstairs.
he was hold his wallet. "here for your taxi to get home." he held out money. before i could fight it he pushed the money into my hand. "thanks for driving me home."

he had a sweater on with his grey sweatpants.
i looked down to see a pair of bunny slipper which made me laugh. "don't laugh at my bunny sippers."
"okayyy." he stood up against the wall. "i'm so fucking proud of those boys." takeda started. "hold up did you just...cuss." he laughed.
i could see a small pinkish tint come across his face. "me too." i smiled at him.

we stood there for a few minutes before i saw a figure approaching us. he noticed the figure before me and waved. "ittetsu! what are you doing outside! it's fucking freezing."
that voice.
i know that voice.
i whipped around to see her.
her face went white.
"yeah..um. good night ukai. i'll see you soon." takeda waved as he walked upstairs.

"your back.."
i trailed off trying to fight off me crying.
"yeah.."
"when?"
"2 months ago i got back. i was going to apologize but-"
i cut her off.
"it's fine."
"so... how are you doing?"
she began.
"can we not do this."
"this."
i pointed to the two of us.
"we can't just pretend that it didn't happen. i can't just fucking pretend like it didn't fucking hurt when you left with no fucking explanation."
her face looked surprised.
for some reason.
"i..." she started.

i couldn't take this anymore.
i walked away.
"can't we at least get a tea or something.." i turned around.
not being able to control myself i ran up to her and kissed her.
it felt different. not the good kind of different.
but like a distraction.
a distraction from him.
a distraction from my real feelings.

she broke off the kiss to take a breath.
"are we really going to do this?"
she asked.
i nodded.

takeda pov-
time skip-
next day after school-

i walked to school that morning to help myself with my major headache. i only got a few hours of sleep last night. questions of what happens last night wouldn't stop bombarding my brain.

'does she know him?'
'why did he kiss my forehead?'
'why the hell would he drive me home?'
'why the fuck is he so hot.'
(i think we all think that..)

i rolled my eyes as i continued to walk home after a long day of teaching. i just needed to sleep.

i had only been walking for a few moments when i saw him.
ukai.
i didn't want him to see me in such a confused state so i quickly ran into an alley. unexpectedly i felt the sudden urge to throw up.
i felt sick to my stomach.
not because of seeing him.
well besides seeing him.
but he was with her.

i waited 3 minutes before walking out of the alley.
'why was he with her..?' i continued to think until i finally got to my apartments.
i walked up the stairs still trying to dodge anybody.
especially if she just randomly came around the corner. i unlocked my door and went inside.

'his face seemed so happy when i saw him.'
'why was she so weirded out about seeing him last night?'
'maybe they have a past together..?'

i couldn't deny my feeling for him. but i also couldn't act on those feelings. when the seasons done he'll leave and i'll never have to see him again.

i couldn't imagine a life without.
i've barely gotten to know him but i feel as if we've known each other for forever.

as i fell asleep one thought and only one thought was in my mind.

ukai.
———————-
so i don't know what the fuck that was...
but i had the time and idea to write so i knew that if i didn't do it today it wouldn't ever be done..
every time i want to write a new chapter i have to go back and watch that episode just so i can see what happens and it's getting annoyyinggg
don't get me wrong i love to watch hq but having to watch them to be able to correspond with this is pretty annoying.
oml!!
i'm writing a daichi x suga one as i mentioned in that random thingy and oml i am actually proud of how it's turning out.
i like the format and my writing and i fucking love the storyline..so yeee🥺👉👈
i got to over 1800 words..oop-
okay so ima go stop procrastinating and pack.
here's a meme..

first of all i'm depressed cause i have no one to send this to sooo this is for all you you😙

..

okay i'm done
bye

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7K 57 18
Is everything that we do our fate ? Or is it our choices ? What are bonds ? How deep do they go ? It may seem like everything that we do is our fate...
15K 480 19
On December 1st, a snowing evening, Kageyama loses his mother due to an accident. Falling into the pits of misery, he finds himself becoming closer t...
7.4K 260 27
"Maybe I'm just cursed into Loving you for eternity. That'd be pretty sweet only if you loved me, too." ~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~ Loving him was the best -- a...
92.6K 4.4K 11
"And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." -John Donne L and Light both know it- Light's Kira and he's going to...