Beauty And The Beast (Male Be...

Von PetraGirlPsych

[Y/n] has been deprived of her brother's love from the minute she was born. It only got worse when their pare... Mehr

Prologue
This Poor Provincial Town
The Strange Girl In A Cloak/Papa's Off For His Convention
Home Sweet Castle?
Beast's Inner Thoughts
A Stranger In The Castle
I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life
Take Me In His Place
Failed Attempt At Dinner
Be Our Guest
Tour Of The Castle/The West Wing
You're Leaving/He Saved Me/You Have To Help Us
Lesson 101: How To Get Along With Your Sibling
Something There That Wasn't There Before
Human Again
You're Leaving For Real This Time/Go With Him
We'll Kill The Beast
If It's A Fight They Want, We'll Be Ready For Them
I Love You/The Spell Is Broken
Thank You!!!!
New Story/Stories
Q and A
New Story

Beauty And The Beast

15.6K 492 247
Von PetraGirlPsych

Beau sat in his room with a book in his hands. For once he wasn't reading, he was actually thinking. Thinking about his time at the castle.

He had spent a lot of time here at the castle, and he was very happy here.

The castle staff were like his family, Beast was like a best friend and [Y/n].

Oh [Y/n].

She was wonderful.

Everyday he spent with her, made his feelings for her grow.

He would love to stay here foesver.

But then again, his father was back at home, his only real family member.

His father was all alone with no one to take care of him. Beau wants to stay, but then again he has a duty to his father.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Hi." He instantly smiled when he saw who it was.

"Hey [Y/n]. What's the matter?"

"Oh nothing really." [Y/n] said smiling with her signature hood on.

"Um……the castle staff are organising some of sort of party……ball……whatever. And well, I was sent, though I have no idea why, to officially invite you to the ball." [Y/n] finished and Beau let out a small laugh.

"I'll accept your invitation. On one condition." [Y/n] looked at him in confusion.

"Uh?"

"We're going to be all dressed up right?"

"Yeah, I believe so."

"Okay now. I'll come to the ball if……you promise me you won't wear that cloak."

"What?" [Y/n] asked taken aback and subconsciously pulling her hood further down. "But I……"

"You what? [Y/n] you're more beautiful with that cloak off." She blushed, putting her head down.

"I……" She took a deep breath. "Okay, I promise. I won't wear the cloak."

Beau smiled. "Then I'll see you tonight."

                     ***************

The boys were getting ready for the ball in Beast's room.

"Tonight is the night!" Lumiere said as an enchanted scissors was clipping off some of Beast's hair and Beau's eyebrow.

"I don't think I can do this." Beast said anxiously.

"Oh chin up, you'll do great. Honestly, I'm more nervous than you are." Beau said making Beast raise his eyebrows.

"How come?" Beau tensed.

"Oh……um……no reason." Lumiere rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on Monseuir, anyone can see you're in love with Miss [Y/n]."

"What?" Beast asked in bewilderment, looking at Beau.

"I……I'm not in love……with her. I just……um……I…."

"You're in love with my sister?" Beau gulped. "I……wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone else."

"What?" Beau asked surprised.

"I……approve? What I mean is……I'm happy for both of you."

"Oh thank you." Beau said relieved. "Actually I was thinking you'd go all big brother on me and be like, if you hurt my sister, I'll beak your neck." Beast laughed.

"No. Am I supposed to do that?"

"No!"

                    ***************

"Oh [Y/n] dear, you look so beautiful." Mrs Potts said as the enchanted objects were putting finishing touches on the girl.

"Thank you so much Mrs Potts." [Y/n] said in her (f/c) ball gown.
[The same style as the one on the top.]

"But I'm so nervous."

"Oh there's no need to be darling. You'll be fine. You'll dance, have a drink, have fun……"

"You're right, Mrs Potts. There's nothing to be nervous about, right?"

"Exactly dear." The enchanted objects finished their work on [Y/n].

"Alright, time to go downstairs."

[Y/n] stood up, and out of habit, grabbed her cloak, putting it on, about pulling up the hood.

"No no no dear. You promised, remember?" Mrs Potts reminded.

"Oh. I did, didn't I?" Mrs Potts nodded. "Oh well, here goes……"

[Y/n] took a deep breath and took off the cloak, placing it on the hanger.

"Oh love." Mrs Potts said comfortingly.

"I'm fine Mrs Potts. Okay, it's time."

                     **************

Beast met [Y/n] at the top of the stairs and he smiled at how beautiful his sister looked at that moment.

"You look so beautiful." He complimented sincerely. "And I mean it."

"Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me." [Y/n] answered smiling.

"Oh here, I have something for you." Beast reached into his coat pocket and brought out a small wrapped present. He opened it to reveal a beautiful ruby music box, making [Y/n] gasp.

"Adam….I…."

"You deserve it." A tear rolled down [Y/n]'s eye as she took the music box.

"Thank you so much for this."

Beast and [Y/n] walk arm in arm down the stairs to the ballroom where Beau and the enchanted objects were waiting.

Beau looked up and gasped when he saw the girl he had feelings for. To him, at that moment, she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

His eyes were transfixed as Beast led her to the dance floor, and the two started dancing as Mrs Potts sang:

MRS POTTS:
Tale as old time, true as it can be
Barely even friends then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change, small to say the least
Both a little scared, neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast
Ever just the same, ever a surprise
Ever as before, ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Beast stopped dancing and [Y/n] looked at him confused.

"What is it?" Beast smiled and led her over to Beau who looked at them wide-eyed.

Beast let go of her hand and stepped back.

Beau turned to [Y/n] and smiled at her, then bowed.

"May I have this dance." [Y/n] curtsied.

"You may."

Beau led her to the dance floor and the two start dancing, staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

MRS POTTS:
Tale as old as time, tune as old as song
Bitter, sweet and strange, finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

"You look really beautiful." Beau complimented and [Y/n] blushed looking down. "Why are you hiding that beautiful face? Look at me."

Beau lifted her chin.

"You're beautiful [Y/n]. Let no one tell you otherwise."

[Y/n] smiled and rested her forehead on Beau's own, closing her eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

MRS POTTS:
Certain as the sun, rising in the east
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

"Off to the cupboard with you now Chip. It's past your bedtime." Mrs Potts said to her son who yawned and then hopped off to his room. "Good night, love."

~Awwww…….

Wasn't this chapter just super sweet.

I gotta confess, I literally had butterflies in my stomach when I was writing this.

Anyways, four more chapters to go

Stick around.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

296K 8.5K 18
[Y/n] is Erica's younger sister and she's a princess too. A plus, her best friend is a merman, merboy? Anyway, what happens when this her best friend...
15.6K 589 18
Catalina, a young seamstress, yearns for something more than the life she's forced to live, working night and day for a bitter old shopkeeper who tre...
17.6K 1K 54
Everyone has heard the story of the Beauty and the Beast. But what happens if the Beast was just a powerful Werewolf male, who is so void of love tha...
3.4M 156K 64
What happens when you wake up and find yourself in Disney World, however, the female leads are males, and the plotline is much darker than you rememb...