the sister of ushijima (tendo...

mioris द्वारा

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... अधिक

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
chapter twenty nine
mental health day!
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

chapter thirty two

5.4K 184 100
mioris द्वारा

pov: you watch as this book slowly degrades and become more horrible as another angst book is in the making and in my drafts

pov: i cry while i type this

sorry for all the typos
-

*tendous pov*

"I'm sorry."

I whispered. I let the tears fall from my eyes. I almost felt bad for crying, like I didn't have a right to cry. But I'm just as heartbroken as y/n. I didn't want her to leave.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I'm so sorry." I said through my tears. I rubbed her back as I could feel her body shake from the sobs.

I felt so horrible for her. More or less, I couldn't even imagine what it's going to be like for her, going to a new school with new people.

"I knew how badly you wanted to stay." I said as I rubbed her back again. Y/n turned her head to look out at the rain that was coming down.

It was quiet. The sound of the rain hitting the pavement was all that was heard other than both of the hics and cups from us crying.

Y/n opened her mouth.

"How do I..." she stopped for a moment, the tears welding up in her eyes once again. She then began to sob once more. "...h-how do I tell the team...!" She cried. She wiped her tears with the end of my sweater that she was wearing.

I looked over at her and I shrugged. "I don't know..." I mumbled as more tears fell from my eyes.

I couldn't imagine the sight of both of us if the rain wasn't blocking us both from other people seeing our faces. Both of us red eyed and stuffy nosed, blushed faces from crying.

"Do you....want me to tell them?" I asked her as she wiped her eyes more. Y/n hiccuped some and nodded through her cries. "Y-yes please." She whispered.

I looked at her face. Even when she was crying she looked angelic.

I wish what I had said during the meal was true. That she'd say she thought I was quite peculiar.

I looked over at y/n, she looked out at the rain as tears went down her cheeks. A sad smile appeared on my face and I joined her, looking out at the rain as well.

And I'd tell her I thought she looked beautiful.
-

I bowed my head as held my tears back. "I am sorry to inform you all but y/n will not be attending shiratorizawa academy as of tomorrow." I shouted. I then stood back up, my view still on the floor.

Uko stepped forward to speak. "What do you mean...?" She asked. "You guys said the plan was going to work."

It was just me and Rori who had arrived. Only me and Rori. Wakatoshi and y/n we're back at their home currently packing.

Rori sighed and shook her head. "Well..." she mumbled. She huffed as she turned around. "...it didn't, and there's nothing to do now." Rori exclaimed. I watched as Rori marched out of the gym and outside back into the rain.

It fell silent amongst the team and you could obviously feel there strong emotions leak out like an oil spill.

Uruoiku shook her head. "...I'm going home." She said and started to walk towards the locker rooms. "Me too." "Yeah." "I am as well..." multiple others followed Uruoiku soon leaving the gym with just Uko, Oumaouna, and me.

"Hey uko?" Ouma started. The sound of the rain clashing with the roof was heard throughout the gym. "Yeah?" Uko mumbled as she avoided eye contact. "It's okay." She said. I could see Ukos eyes gloss up and Oumaouna smiled slightly.

I watched as Ouma gave Uko a pat on the back and walked towards the locker rooms, leaving Uko to her self.

I stared at uko for a moment, do I say something? Could I say something?

"She started to talk a lot." Uko said. I looked over.

It was quiet in the gym. Nothing but the sounds of the rain and the huffs from Uko.

Uko continued. "She of course didn't speak much at first, you know since...we all scared her... but she-she warmed up to us and...." uko rambled on and I sat there and listened. I could feel the anguish in her voice.

"....and she started to speak. She even sat with us at lunch a couple of times and offered to help me with my sets...she even helped uruoiku and Amaterasu a bit..." Uko mumbled. "Y/n didn't start off as someone who'd want to interact with others but she liked this team." Uko breathed out. "...and it's such a shame that she has to be forced to leave, this shouldn't even be allowed, she's being forced to go somewhere against her will. It's ridiculous."

I simply nodded as I looked down. "I wish we could do something." I spoke out.

Not just something, I wanted to make her feel better, I wanted to tell her how I felt.

Uko looked over at me as a sigh escaped her mouth. "Me too." Her voice sounded hurt, one of the many things Uko didn't usually sound like. If you were near her now you'd probably be effected by her aura.

The sound of her shoes scraping the ground faded off as she went to the girls locker rooms, leaving me.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and shook my head, walking out side. The rain covered me in an instant, almost like a cloak and my hair was soaked.

I tucked my jacket around my sides and jogged to the side of the gym where there the roof of the school came over just a bit, enough to keep me dry. My eyes darted over to someone sitting against the wall, a cigarette in their hand. It was Rori.

Rori looked over at me as I stared at her. She blinked a couple of times before patting a spot beside her and i walked over to her, placing my self beside her. The smoke from her cigarette blew into my face and I couldn't help but breathe it in.

Rori pulled out her lighter and handed it to me, and I pulled out a pack of cigarettes from my pants, taking one out and placing it between my lips. I then lit it, sucking in the smoke, holding it within me and then blowing it out.

"Y/n and Wakatoshi's parents are shit." Rori spat.

I took a deep breath as I looked out through the fence post, seeing the muddy track fields.

"Id agree but it's not my place to say."

"You can't deny it satori, I know you want to say it too."

"Why must you think that?"

Rori looked over at me.

"Because they're taking y/n away."

"..."

I inhaled the smoke and held it there, within my lungs, feeling the tingling inside me, blowing out and watching the smoke dissolve in mid air. I looked over at Rori.

"They are pretty shit."
-

👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯😼😼 ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️emojis to get your attention
Guys tell me about your day, I genuinely wanna know, like I'll respond to everyone's comments even, I'm interested in how y'all's day went or ow this week has been for you. Also like have you ate???? Have you drank some water???? Did you sleep well???? I care, like tell me I wanna know please. Do you kin anyone? Do you have any new kins? Who's your top kins and why? Like please, have you been excited about anything lately? If so tell me, I wanna hear about it. Please I am so so so interested. I care.

Also

If you don't get the memo tendou and Rori both smoke, but only a few people know(like people from the teams), y/n doesn't know, but tendou doesn't think he needs to tell her.

Tendou and Rori smoke together occasionally, but only when they ever happen to meet up on accident.

Anyways life's pretty shit for me so

I cried all day for the past 4 days

No rant about life today I'm tired

Hope life's going well for you guys :)

Also I hope you guys DO realize that your life is NOT defined by stupid school grades, money, wealth, friends, or family. Bruh screw that. I wish someone had told me that sooner.

None of that stuff defines who you are as a person and none of that stuff is more important than you as a person. Yes that is right.

You are more important than school and some stupid number on a paper.

Remember that you are cared for and you are beyond important. I don't want you guys to ever forget that.

I. Care. About. You. And. I. Love. You.

You and your feelings are valid.

Message me if you need to, or if you would like to be friends!
-
Word count: 1510

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.1K 692 27
"I was consumed by darkness, and I thought nothing could save me from my fate. But when you came your smile gave me the reason to keep moving on when...
13.9K 413 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
186K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
291 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...