THE MAFIA PRINCESS

De FatelDestiny1407

Louisa Dante is the daughter of the second most feared mafia gang leader in America. She is 17 year old. Like... Mais

THE MAFIA PRINCESS
AESTHETICS
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~9~

2.4K 47 1
De FatelDestiny1407

Today morning I was feeling very nervous of going to school as in the previous schools, I would get bullied and all. But my older sister said, "Don't worry, I and my friends would be there to kick their asses." After that I was little relived. Her friends were such friendly and beautiful. I felt very plain while compared to them.

My sister and her friends were all very beautiful and have a model like figure. While I look like skin and bones. Because my 'Mother' and my 'step-father' punishes us my not giving us food because they said they don't want their children to be fat. But since when I come here, they started giving a lot of food. My biological father's family are all very nice. But I have a feeling that they are hiding something. I shrugged that feeling off.

"Are you nervous?" One of my sister's friend, Violet asked me. She was very quiet and calm on of all of them. While her twin, Arianna is very loud and short-tempered. Iris is fun and bubbly. Nicolette was also funny and always cracking jokes. And lastly my sister, Louisa is like a leader of them. No I am in the car with Violet, Arianna and Louisa. Nicolette and Iris are coming on their own.

"I'm a bit nervous, in my old school I and Zach would get bullied." I said while fiddling with my watch that Louisa gave me yesterday. They look very angry. The whole ride we they were just talking of who should I be careful about.

"Okay, there is this girl, Talia Faye. She is little bitchy." At the last sentence, Louisa and Arianna gave a look to Violet when she said. "Okay, hmm...maybe very bitchy."

"Yeah, she have blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks like a real life Barbie doll and says that 'Daddy have a lot of money, so I can spend it on clothes, shoes and accessories.'" Arianna said in a high pitch squeaky voice which must be Talia's voice. We all laughed at her.

When the car came to a stop, I look out and saw a very big, not even big, it's a huge building.

"Woah! Is the school?!" I said in amazement.

"It's an academy for rich people only." Louisa said. I nodded and followed them inside. I finally remebered something.

"Where's Zach?!" I said looking everywhere for my twin.

"He's coming with Alex and Xavier." Louisa said

"Wait, Xavier's coming? I thought he's 19 years old?"

"Umm...he skipped one year due to some business with dad."

"Ohh..." I said when we walked in the humongous building. I felt everybody's stare on us, most likely me. I saw some girls giving me envious looks. All the girls in this school wore designer coat and heels with a lot off make up. Boys were wearing expensive shoes and watches. Everything in them screams Rich. While I was just wearing my uniform with a simple black converse.

"Ignore them." Arianna whispered to me and we finally got to the office. I saw a red haired women with a lot of makeup while tapping a long manicured fingers typing something on her phone while chewing a gum. Is everyone except Louisa and her friends' wears a lot of makeup.

"Umm...hello I'm Elliana and I'm new here. I need my schedule." I said to the lady. She just looks up from typing in her phone and look at me from head to bottom. She gave me a disgusted look and continued typing. I was about shout at her when,

"Hey lady, can't you see a student is waiting for her schedule." Louisa said from behind be. The lady looked at her in shock and fear.

"Umm...sor-ry Miss Dante, I-I won't do it ag-again. What's your name sweetheart" She said in a very sweet voice. Sweetheart?! I could hear snickering behind me.

"Elliana Dante" Louisa answered for me. The lady look even more pale and nodded quickly and scrambled to get the schedule.

"He-here y-you go Miss Dante. I'm sorry f-for my be-behaviour." She stuttered. I gave her a quick smile and turn back with the others.

"She is a bitch. Is everyone else like her?" I asked them.

"Not all of them, but yes there are many spoiled rich brats." Violet said to me.

"Are you ready for your school!" Iris came out of nowhere and hugged me. I felt my lungs getting squished. Arianna saw that and pulled Iris from me.

"Let's go bitches" Nicolette said who came with Iris. I took a deep deep breathe and went to my first class.

"What the hell happened to you?" I said to Matt while pointing at his broken nose. He grumbled something under his breath about how Jason hit him. I laughed at that.

Me, Iris, Arianna and brothers and his friends are sitting at the lunch room as it was lunch when the boys came. Violet and Nic were waiting for the twins to finish their class on their first day. They were both juniors.

The boys sat the table and started eating.

"Yesterday at the mall, Jason saw a girl and he was looking at her like a lost puppy. I went to tell the the other boys, he was okay with it. But when I told mom about that, he hit me." Matt pouted while pointing at his broken nose.

"Who was the girl?" Arianna asked him.

"He doesn't know". Jason hit him at the back of the head.

"Where are the other girls." Elijah said to me. Before I could reply, someone beat me to it.

"We're hear bitches!" I heard Nic said from behind me. I turned and saw Nic, Vi and the twins.

"Guys this is my twin siblings." I introduced Ellie and Zach to them. I noticed Ellie and Jason staring each other at shock.

"Umm... you guys know each other?" I said to them. Ellie blushed at look away when Jason smirked.

"Wait a minute...she was the one who got y-" Jason slapped a hand over his twin's mouth shutting him up. We looked at them in confusion but ignored it.

The bell rang and we got up and went to our classes. Before I could walk to my chemistry class, I was pushed on the locker. I looked up and saw a pair of green eyes looking at me. Elijah.

"What the fuck do you want!" I snapped at him.

"Language mio fiore" He said to me. I put my hands on his chest. I could feel his six packs and I want to run my hands on them. What the fuck I was thinking!? Bad Louisa! Take that thought out of your head. I spoke to myself. I pushed him off me with all my strength but he won't bulge. I kept trying to get him off me for some time and gave up.

"Are you done, mio fiore?" He said in an amusing tone. I gave him a death stare but his smirk was still plastered on his stupid face. Ugh...how I wish I could wipe that smirk off his handsome face. Wait... did I just say handsome face?! Ugh...stupid brain get that thought off his ugly face from my head.

"Are you done ogling at my face" He replied amused at me. I snapped out off my thoughts. I was ogling at his face! Ugh...Yuck!

"You think this is amusing to you!" I shouted at him. Luckily there were no one as everyone were in class. This reminds me of...CLASS.

"Get off me you stupid imbecile. You have wasted ten minutes of my class." I shouted at him. He looked at me in serious face.

"Go on a date with me."

I look at him as if he was joking. When I found non, I look at him in surprise.

"You want me to go on a date with you?" I asked him in disbelieve. He nodded.

"No, I refuse." He gapped at me like I'm a ghost or something.

"W-what" He spoke in shock.

"What! You never ever had anyone rejecting you? Well buddy, I just rejected you on your offer. So bye" I patted at him on his back. Before I could go, he pulled me back to him.

"Please, Lou! Just one date" He told me, more like begged me.

"Give me a reason why should I go on a date with you?"

"Because I like since I first saw you"

"Fine, I'll think about it and tell you by this evening." He jumped in excitement. He looks like a kid who won a candy in a carnival. He gave me his number.

"Thank you so, much. You won't regret it." He said and walked away. I look at my time and saw that 20 minutes of the time is over. If I go to the class now, Mr Emerson will give me detention for sure. He is the most punctual person in the whole school. Even if we are I second late he would give us detention. I just walked outside and sat on a bench while waiting for this period to get over.

Hmm...what should I say? Should I say yes or no?

Tell yes.

Who the fuck are you?

I'm you.

I'm myself. And why the hell should I say yes?

Well you like him obviously.

WHAT?! I don't like him!

So if any girls date him will you be okay?

No, I mean ye-NO!

You like him

Shut the fuck up!

I finally stopped talking to myself when the bell rang. I got up and went to my next class. I just realised I was talking to myself.

-------------------------

Hello guys, So what do you think Louisa would say to Elijah for the date? And tell me some ship names for them.

Check out my other books, even though I have not written anything but the synopsis. After I have completed this book I will start writing them.

*VOTE*

*COMMENT*

*FOLLOW*

~Ria Erin

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

131 20 11
They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities. While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill an...
10.5K 309 31
BAD BOY /MAFIA STORY Ares, the mafia prince of the most feared mafia in the world was the worst nightmare of anyone who crossed him. He is lethal, ru...
5.5K 72 16
‼️WARNING‼️ 🔞Don't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content 🔞 Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
76.6K 1K 41
Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone neither loves anyone. He's the most fear...