The one (Bruce Wayne X reader)

tsukiyamaistrashlord

Ever wanted to be on the bachelor? No? Well too bad, your friend sent in an audition for you and you got in... Еще

What could go wrong?
Let the games begin
First day in Wayne Manor
First date
The first elimination
Movie night
Batman day Oneshot
Confrontation
oh no, whatever shall happen?
Cheese Vikings
Making up

Things are dandy

1K 50 2
tsukiyamaistrashlord

        You and Bruce rode together in the Batmobile. It was deafeningly silent and you wanted to scream just so you wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. "How long was I gone for?" You asked instead of screaming.

"You went missing last night,"

This new information shocked you. If you remembered correctly chloroform was only supposed to knock someone out for 40 minutes tops. What the hell did Redhood use to knock you out? And did he consistently knock you out? Was you waking up at the time you did planned? Your head was going a thousand miles an hour trying to figure out the logistics of the situation.

"What about the camera crew? What'd you tell them?" You asked after the thought popped into your head.

"I told them what had happened. You got kidnapped." Bruce was very nonchalant about everything, like it was an everyday occurrence.

"And what'd they have to say about it?"

"They called off filming,"

"Really? So they're not gonna film the season anymore?"

"No, they plan on resuming if you return within a week,"

"By chance will betrayal bet me out of that stupid contract I signed?"

"Sadly, your only escape now is getting voted out," a voice you barely recognized chimed in, "glad to see you're ok (Y/N)" Tim's voice came through the Batmobile's speakers before his faced popped up on the windshield. His face was covered in a cowl similar to Batman's without the little bat ear parts.

"Is everyone in that house a vigilante?"

"Pretty much," Tim said taking a sip from his mug, "everyone except Alfred, he's still pretty badass though,"

"What about Stephanie?" You asked, remembering how Stephanie had dated Tim, and even after their messy breakup she was still on good terms with him relatively quickly. "Stephanie Brown? Is she a vigilante too?"

"Yes," this time Bruce spoke up, his voice as calm as ever.

"That explains a lot," You said thinking back to all the time Stephanie had unexplainable injuries. You should've known she wasn't that clumsy.

"Anyways, once you drop (Y/N) at the police station we've got a situation," Tim said

"Wait, you're dropping me off at the police station?"

"Yes. It'll be easier that way," Bruce was as stoic as ever,

"Glad to know that the night isn't over yet," You said with a sigh, "I assume you've got a change of clothes for me somewhere. Or do you plan on dropping me off wearing my costume and just making me figure it out by myself?"

"We'll stop by the bat cave and you can get changed,"

"I'll make sure to have the coffee ready," Tim said reminding you of his presence.

"We'll be there soon," Bruce said and Tim's face disappeared from the windshield.

"After all of this we're gonna have to talk you know," you said, looking out the window. "Using me as bait for kidnapping is a really fucked up thing to do, even if you knew my kidnapper wasn't going to hurt me,"

"I know, but it was a necessary move," Bruce took a sharp turn, "you have to understand that the only way to get the information I needed was from Redhood,"

"And there was no way to find him without kidnapping me?" You were annoyed again, Bruce just using you as a tool to find Redhood pissed you off, "was all that before just to butter me up? Just so you could coax me into getting all dressed up in this stupid costume and then kidnapped?"

"I've been looking for that hideout for weeks. This was the only option,"

"And it was absolutely unthinkable to maybe use your highly trained sidekick instead of me?"

"Robin would've fought him off too quickly, if he even allowed himself to get kidnapped in the first place that is."

"Oh yeah because I just let myself be chloroformed," You said, "practically jumped into Redhood's arms,"

"That's not what I said," Bruce never once looked over at you, "I left for patrol that night knowing you'd be kidnapped and I intended on finding you as quickly as I could,"

You let out a loud sigh. You wanted to argue. You wanted to know that Bruce knew how fucked up his actions were. You wanted him to know how scared you'd felt. How desperately you wanted to escape, and how helpless you'd felt when you couldn't. But you knew you wouldn't get very far. You knew Bruce wouldn't give you a satisfying answer, just some logical BS that would only piss you off more.

You rode the rest of the way in silence, dramatically looking out the window the entire time. The silence was only interrupted when you got to the Batcave and Alfred came up to you. "Welcome back (Y/N), you'll find a change of clothes right through that door," He said pointing to the door were all the Batman costumes were kept.

You walked over to the room without a word. Sure enough, inside you found the clothes you'd been wearing before this fiasco. While you were putting your clothes back on you noticed they'd been roughed up a little bit. Probably to make it seem like you'd been wearing these clothes when you were kidnapped.

"Ok let's go," You said walking back out into the Batcave. Looking around you saw that the Batmobile was already gone. You groaned, "this night just gets better and better doesn't it,"

"Indeed it does," You turned to see Stephanie standing behind you. She was wearing a purple costume with a hood that cast a shadow over her face. She pulled a black piece of fabric up over her nose once you'd seen her and tossed you a motorcycle helmet. "Bruce put me in charge of you for the rest of the night,"

"I suppose that means you're my ride to the police station then,"

"Sure am!" Stephanie was overly cheery for the situation but you couldn't blame her. You didn't think she was as aware of the whole situation as you were.

"Well, let's get going then," You said following Stephanie over to a black motorcycle, and sitting down behind her.

You rode together for a couple minutes, the wind whipped through your hair, and you closed your eyes just to take in everything. "So why're you and Bruce fighting?" Stephanie's voice came through what you assumed to be a speaker in your helmet.

"He used me as bait for a kidnapping," you were deadpan with your response.

"Oh, that's definitely bad," Stephanie said, you could hear the regret in her voice but she powered on, "who kidnapped you?"

"He called himself Redhood, but Bruce called him Jason,"

"Ohh, Jason must be on bad terms with Bruce again if he's kidnapping sidekicks," Stephanie paused, "Wait, did he hurt you?"

"Well he tried to put me into a room so I stabbed his hand, then he twisted my wrist to get me to drop the knife," You thought for a second, "I'd say overall I did more damage than he did, physically at least,"

"That's great! He honestly deserves it if he's gonna go around kidnapping people for such petty reasons,"

"Damn right,"

"Anyway, we're almost at the station," Stephanie said pulling the motorcycle into an ally. "I'll talk to the cops and let them know what happened then they'll probably want to ask you some questions. If anyone asks my hero name is Spoiler,"

"Alright, let's go," you got off the motorcycle and straightened yourself out before following Stephanie into the police station.

She walked with purpose and you felt a sense of pride in your friend. She confidently walked into the police station with you trailing close behind. She walked up to what looked like a front desk and asked for Commissioner Gordon. You were surprised at this request, you didn't think your case would be important enough for the police commissioner. But apparently it was because the receptionist quickly ushered you both into his office.

"What's it about this time?" Commissioner Gordon sounded tired and barely turned around when you entered the room. When he saw you, his eyes opened a little wider "Oh, you found them,"

"Yes, we found them in a warehouse down by the docs,"

"Any clue who took them?"

"Right now we're still looking into it." you were slightly surprised by Stephanie's words and took note not to mention Redhood.

Stephanie and Gordon talked for a while longer before Stephanie left and Gordon turned to you. "Are you feeling up to answering a couple questions?" he was tired but there was a kindness to his voice. You nodded your head and Gordon gestured to the seat across from his desk. You sat down and Gordon started to ask you questions, making sure to document your response.

"Where were you were abducted?"

"I was in my room by myself."

"What did your captor look like?"

"I didn't see their face but they had a large, muscular build and I think they were male."

"Where were you when you woke up?"

"I was alone in a dark room tied to a chair. I was there until Spoiler arrived,"

You answered question after question until Gordon was satisfied. "I'll pay for a cab to take you back to Wayne manor, thank you for your time (Y/N)"

You thanked Gordon and a couple minutes later you were on your way to Wayne Manor. The cab ride was pleasant and you watched Gotham pass by as you always did during car rides. Apartment building after apartment building passed, each illuminated with their own unique pattern of lights.

When you arrived at the manor you let out a big sigh and got out of the cab. You weren't sure how you were expected to get inside since it was the middle of the night but you knocked on the door anyway. To your surprise, Alfred opened the large entrance doors. "Good to see you home safe and sound (Y/N),"

"Good to see you too Alfred," you said walking into the manor. "I'll be off to my room now,"

"Sleep well (Y/N), I'll be sure to make a cake in celebration of your return."

"That's sweet, thank you," you said with a weak smile. You were barely keeping your eyes open at this point and you were looking forward to seeing your bed again. Sure enough, you were asleep the second your head touched the pillow.

You woke up the next morning to light streaming through your windows. You were still a little tired but looking at the time you knew you needed to head down to breakfast. And it was probably best you made sure everyone knew that you were okay. You dragged yourself out of bed and went to the bathroom to splash some water on your face. That woke you up enough to get dressed and feel ready to take on the day.

You had your hand on the doorknob when you noticed an envelope peeking out from beneath your door. You knelt down and picked up the crisp white envelope. You sighed when you saw the writing on it. In neat black letters, there was a clear "From Bruce" written on the envelope. What a lovely start to the day.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2K 97 47
**Based off of the New 52/Rebirth Storylines as well as some Arrowverse characters** After a mysterious illness affect the men on Earth, most of the...
84.2K 1.1K 18
Yep, another one of these. "Are you living? Or are you just existing?" ~ unknown {DISCONTINUED} If you make a request please include the character yo...
37.1K 1.4K 37
It's the beginning of my senior year and all I want is to get through the last year of high school, unscathed and under the radar. Of course, that is...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...