Hyung Line's Little Secret |...

Door TaeminsWhxre

"See what you do to me?" A juicy moan escaped my lips, and I wanted him so bad. I needed him inside of me eve... Meer

Disclaimer: Before You Read
Prologue
Feed Me
Complicated AF
Is There Hope ?
I Miss You
Come As You Are
Come With Us
Alone
I Guess I'll See You Next Lifetime
Meet up
Is There Really Hope?
Are You Forreal?
Commitment Part 1
Commitment Part 2
Round Table
Release Party
One Text Message
Refresh
✨A/N Important✨
Sneaking Around
World of Kink
Dead Weight
Tea Time
Thirty Days...
Understanding
I Miss You
Surprise
Three's A Crowd
Fool For You
Hobi Water 💦💦💦
You Got Me Going In Circles Part 1
You Got Me Going In Circle Part 2
I'm Still In Love With You
I Needed You Just As Bad As You Needed Me
Louder Than Bombs
Save Me
2 Lies & A Truth
Communication Over Everything
Spilled Dinner Tea
Bangtan Party
Its Time To Go To Bed Rai
Your Gummy Smile
Nobody Wins When The Family Feuds
Survey Says....
But, I Deserve You 🥺
Y'all Are Supposed To Be The Hyung Line
Watch ME
Emotional Goodbye
Healing Part 1 ✨✨✨
One Day You Will Be Mine
Bang Bang Bitch! 🔫
Is This Real or Fake?
GTFOH
Just Say You Toxic😭
I Might Be A Messy Hoe👀☕️
Who is A SNITCH?
The Truth Untold
The One That Got Away
Thank You
Can I Please Have A Piece Of Your Love?
Love You Better
Inside Job
✨Healing Part 2✨
Hold Me Tight
✨Bonus Chapter: Swing✨

Look Back At It

1.3K 76 73
Door TaeminsWhxre

Namjoon

Sarai invited me to her hotel room after two days of being apart, and we were going to talk. I sat down at the table across from her.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Sarai replied.

"I want to start by saying the way I reacted when I found out you were pregnant was childish. I should have been supportive towards you knowing that you don't want a child," I said.

"It's not really that I don't want children. It's more of I am afraid of being a failure and not being good enough," Sarai replied. It was the first time I heard her say that.

"I can understand giving the relationship with your mom and family. I am sorry, Rai," I reached over the table to hold her hand.

"It's okay. I should have been more sensitive to your needs as well. You only wanted to have this experience with me, and now you feel cheated. I get it, and while I can't change that. I can only move forward," Sarai said.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I have been thinking about it these last two days, and I still don't know. I love you so much. I think about you all the time, and I always wish you well. What do you think?" Sarai asked me.

"I am always going to want to be with you. You are my dream woman. You are the woman I want to share everything with. My life, my successes, my failures.. everything. I just think I keep trying to model what you have with Hobi, and that's why I keep failing," I said.

"My relationship with you is different because we are like twins. We have the same issues, and we get frustrated with each other when we literally do the same thing," Sarai giggled. It was the first time I heard her laugh in days.

"You are so right. We are fighting ourselves through each other," I said.

"Yep, and it's exhausting," Sarai said.

"Okay, well, I guess we can figure it out. I am not going to put a label on it. Can we just take it one day at a time and go from there? Are you open to that?" I asked.

"Yes," Sarai said. "I would love that." She got up from her side of the table and came over to me. She sat down in my lap and wrapped her arm around me. "I love you," Sarai replied.

"I love you too," I kissed her. I missed her so much, and I wanted to show her how much I missed her.

Our sweet pecks turned quickly into hungry kisses. I longed to touch her again and feel her again. I couldn't understand why I allowed myself to explode the way I did before.

I hate to admit it that when it comes to her, I am incredibly selfish.

"I need you," Sarai replied. Her needy whimpered made me hard underneath her. I didn't want to confuse what we just said for an excuse to have sex. But, I need to be inside of her again.

"I know you feel me underneath you," I said. "I am so hard for you," I kissed her on the left side of her neck. I craved to be with this woman. She's always been who I need and who I deserve.

"Please give me all of you," Sarai hopped out of my lap and sat on the table. She pulled her panties down and lifted her shirt up.

I watched closely as she spread her legs for me. She played with her juicy clit in front of me. She skillfully stroked her love button in my presence and plugged her pussy with the same two fingers.

My eyes focused on her finger fucking herself, and I watched her juices flow onto the table. She put her fingers in her mouth and savored her own taste of her pussy.

Sarai threw her head back, and I watched her returned her focus back to her clit. I unbuckled my pants and freed my dick. I stroked my member while I watched the show before my eyes.

"You are so juicy for me, Rai," I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"I know, baby. Stop playing with me and get inside of me. Replace my finger with your dick. Show me why I am yours," Sarai said. She was giving me her dominant side today.

I slipped out of my pants and my short. I hovered over her on the table. I crawled on top of her and pushed her back. "You are always going to be mine," I said.

I stared into her eyes. "Now, get on top of daddy and ride me... slut," I commanded her. I moved so that we could switch positions.

Sarai crawled on top on me and slowly positioned herself on my length. "You know calling me a slut is my love language," Sarai giggled.

I laid back and propped my arms behind my head so that I can enjoy this view. I watched her remove her bra and watched her naked brown skin against mine.

"I know it is. My love language is being inside of you," I said.

Sarai rocked her body in circles on my dick. The sounds of her wet ass pussy on my dick are definitely going make me cum fast.

I touched her breasts, and while she rode my dick. I love the beauty of her body and how we are magic together.

"I've missed this daddy," I bounced her on my dick and watched her take my dick like a damn pro. I am never going to feel this way about anyone else, and I wouldn't even want to.

"I've missed you more, baby," I replied.

I watched her facial expressions and how she watched me. The way she's biting her lip and take the dick so royally makes me want to take over.

I slapped her ass, and she went faster on my dick. "You want me to cum inside of you, don't you?" I asked.

"You know I always do," I said. She spun around on my dick, and this time she was in reverse cowgirl position, and I could watch her ass.

"Mmm... you know I love watching you this way too," Sarai worked her pussy and looked back at me while she continues to ride me.

"I do, and I love riding you. This is my dick Namjoon," Rai said. "You are my mine," Sarai moaned.

"Cum on my dick then," I instructed her.

"Gladly," Sarai replied. She sped on my dick, and I reached around and played with her clit. She exploded on my dick.

I pushed her over and pounded her from the back. Her moans made me go faster, and then I came inside of her pussy. "Fuck!" we both said together, and we came together.

"Let's stop fighting and make love more. It's good for our creative energy, " Sarai said underneath me.

"Absolutely, let's shower, " I said.

I moved from out of her and got off the table. I helped her down. I grabbed her hand and led her to the shower.

"When we get back home, there's something I want to do with you, " I said. I turned on the shower.

"What?" she asked.

"It's different, but I think you'll like it, " I said.

"Tell me, " she kissed me.

"Its a surprise, " I said.

"Ugh, I hate surprises. But, okay, I trust you, " Sarai said. She stepped into the shower, and I followed her.

I backed her against the shower wall. "Baby, I really want us to be a good space, and I know things will change a bit when Jade gets here. But, could you be patient with me?" I asked.

Sarai nodded. "Of course, you know I will. You are already a great dad. Take all the time you need to spend with her. I will never come in between you and your daughter. Or you and Yuna, " Sarai said.

"Thank you, " I said.

"I just need you to understand that... I need your patience as well as I'm figuring out this whole pregnancy thing. Regardless of who the father is, I need you to give me the same grace, " Sarai said.

"Yes, I will do that, " I said.

"And I might be getting back with Yoongi, " she said.

"What???" I asked. I took a deep breath. We just talked about giving each other grace. I'm not going to flip out.

A/N: Alexa play Nas "You can Hate Me Now" cause I know some of y'all HATE yoongi with Sarai😂😂😂😂😂

Or for my classy folks you can play "O Fortuna" which Nas sampled.

Either way!!! I'll take the blame😂

How are y'all feeling? I noticed some of y'all are COMPLETELY done with Namjoon and I get it!

Let me know your thoughts! I will give y'all a spoiler.. We will back in Korea next chapter.

So there's a lot to handle back home! Just brace yourself for the outcome.

What teacup do you want spilled for the next chapter? plz make sure to Vote because the one with the most votes will be the focus for the next chapter!!

Felix and Sarai

Namjoon's mom

Yuna tryna steal Namjoon

Michelle being a spy

Like always THANK YOU for supporting my work, commenting, voting, and READING! Without you I wouldn't continue this book so thank YOU so much for this riding with me on this crazy ass journey!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

132K 4.5K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
4K 340 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
726K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...
16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...