SUPPLEMENT||YANDERE! Kenma Ko...

Door PinkDDere

ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ's ʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ғᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ~~~~~~ I DON'T OWN... Meer

00|| WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
-01- Social media
-02- Basorexia
-03- Numb
-04- Candy
-05- Notes
-06- Stalking
-07- I made them with love
-08- Closer
-09- Sleepover
-10- BFFS
11- Tooth fairy
-12- Distraught
-13- Bingo
-14- Scum bag
-15- Others
-16-Crushed
-18- 停電地区
-19- Cake
-20- BOYFRIEND
-21- War
-22- GIRLFRIEND
-23- Game over
-24- Kenma
-25- Prey
-26- Tomorrow
-27- God
-28- Cheat code to life
-29- Goodbye
-30- Innocence
-31- Puzzle pieces
-32- life continues
-33- The broken girl from Nekoma
-34- God's Hell
-35-[ENDING 1] LIVING HELL
-36-[ENDING 2] Find the head
-37- [CANON ENDING] SUPPLEMENT

-17- Noticed

13.8K 568 1.7K
Door PinkDDere

"Noticed?"

"Reader do you know why you were called here?"

You growled and rolled your eyes holding your elbows and pulling your backpack close to your chest. "Obviously, I punched that scum bag in the stomach, ran into the second year classroom and skipped class." You told the overweight man.

You didn't want to be here at all you wanted to be with Kenma. You began to scratch at the inside of your arm now. The man looked down at you and sighed. "I've tried to contact your mother but-"

"IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO'S SUFFERING FROM A MENTAL ILLNESS AND CAN'T OPEN HIS JAW TO SPEAK!"

You yelled to him now standing up and slamming your fist down on your principles desk. Huffing and turning red almost. "Hmm... I'm quite sorry that happened, I didn't know-"

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN FUCKING THING ABOUT ME OR MY PROBLEMS, ABOUT WHAT IM DEALING WITH OR WHAT'S HAPPENING! MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS."

With that you turned on you heel and exited the office. As soon as you got out of the office you leaned against the lockers your eyes watering. You gripped the sides of your face and dug into cheeks scratching.

Roku...

Lev...

Kenma!

I need Kenma! And those pills!

Y-yeah! Kenma and those pills will calm me down!

You began to rush down the hallway tears in your eyes ready to run into the second year's classroom.

It wasn't until you slammed face to face with a chest. Stammering backwards you opened your eyes and you I were met with the black haired male named Yuki. And what seemed to be cake batter and frosting on his chest now as the sliver platter he was holding fell to the ground.

"O-oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Yuki! I wasn't looking where I was going!"

S-she knows my name?

His heart fluttered not even worried about the cake anymore. People often forgot about him or didn't pay him any mind as if he was in the background or invisible. It felt nice to be noticed.

He then blushed red noticing the cake on his shirt and how he didn't answer you. "Oh! It's fine! It wasn't special anyways..." He muttered as he was taking the cake to Inuoka for a taste test but now it was all over his uniform shirt. "Ah... I'll pay you for it.. or something! I don't know I feel bad." You spoke to him now grabbing his hand. He blushed even more the tips of his ears red as you held onto his sweaty palms leading him somewhere.

"W-where are we going?"

"The bathroom to get it off your shirt." You told him. Taking him inside the girl's restroom causing him to blush even more. "Wow it really is better than the boys..." He whispered for once not smelling the scent of piss and sex in the bathroom. You ignored his comment and began to damp paper towels before wiping off the cake and the icing from his clothes.

"Sorry for making you miss first period, hope your teacher's cool with it."

"Reader... we're in the same class."

"Oh..."

It was your turn to blush red. HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE?! YOU'RE ON THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM FOR GOD'S SAKE! You felt like an asshole! How could you say that in front of him. "Oh! Hahah sorry I didn't notice you! You sit in the corner and I kinda-"

"I sit in front of you."

HOLYSHIT!HOLYSHIT! STOP TALKING YOU'RE MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE!

Yuki saw your inner panic and smiled, laughing a little bit as he waved his hand. "Don't worry about it, I'm used to it. I'm forgotten a lot, but then again I don't really make an effort to be remembered." The boy said to you which was sad. "I'm sorry about that! But I'll remember you now!" You said to him looking up at him. He couldn't help but crack a smile his face red as he nodded.

You're sweet.

You're kind.

Caring,Cute.

He didn't care if you remembered him or not. He liked you and a lot at that. You may not be perfect but who is? Yuki defiantly wasn't and he knew he didn't deserve you. Not in a million years. He knew you and him would never be together, not by normal means anyways.

But he'd try! He'd try his hardest to make you his. He just had to try!

~~~~~~~

It was hard to try when you were always caked up around Kenma.

Yuki sighed putting his head down at the lunch table. Not touching his food at all as he saw you and Kenma together once again. It really hurt him. "There's no chance for me..." Yuki muttered against the table getting his self esteem knocked down again.

The table seemed to be less talkative due to this new change in Kenma, you and Lev. Now Inuoka looked over to his friend seeing him slummed against the table. He poked at his head. "Yuki-San! Don't be sad!" He whined and continued to poke at his head faster.

"If she rejects you I'll date you!" Inuoka said with a smile.

Yuki almost choked on air as he shot up his face red looking over to his friend. "I-inu! That's... I don't think I..." Yuki couldn't think or form a sentence straight due to his friend dropping this bomb on him.

"Who cares if it's gay! Don't knock it until you try it!"

"INU!"

"What it was just a suggestion!" Inuoka said to him huffing his brown hair sticking up to the sky. As he ate his sandwich, Yuki's face looked burnt to a crisp. "I need real advice Inu." Yuki said his face calming down his blush going away. "Hmm.... Cheer up! Why are you already so down when you haven't even tried?"

"Tried what?"

The voice that interrupted their conversation was Kenma. You laid in his lap while he played and typed on his phone not even looking up from his phone. But... Yuki felt as if the male was staring into his soul. He didn't know why but the malice in his voice made his jointed lock up.

"T-tried... T-tried..."

Yuki gulped having no idea what to say. He felt so scared? Was he shaking? But why? Why this was Kenma? Kenma was just a loner much like him?

'What gives? Why is there so much hatred in his voice?'

"Tried skiing! Winter's coming up and we want to go skiing!" Inuoka said smiling like the goofball he was and extending his hands. "Skiing?! I want to go! I heard there's hot babes at the lodge!!" Yamamoto said aloud daydreaming about hot brunettes in snow caps serving him hot chocolate.

"Skiing? Interesting..." Kenma muttered seeming to dropping the subject. Everyone else now talking about skiing Kenma petted your sorta even hair as you slept in his lap. You were high off of Ecstasy again given by Kenma.

If you think I'm that stupid you're dead wrong.

I noticed you yuki.

Kenma sighed. Someone else was going to have to die. Kenma would kick himself for not noticing earlier, it seems Yuki was even more unnoticeable than Kenma himself. He noticed the first time Yuki and Inuoka had left for the cooking club. One look through his locker later it was obvious Yuki had the hots for you.

Damn... now my journal's gonna be unorganized.

~~~~~

There you, Kenma and your mom sat in the hospital. Roku tense and unmoving, the only signal that he was alive was the beeping of the heart monitor. His plushy puddles next to him as he breathed in softly and exhaled.

He was too afraid. To do anything.

Kenma smirked. It was so funny he almost laughed. It was funny how the brain dealt with situations. With enough, trauma, manipulation and trust you could make anyone do anything for you. He stared at Roku with a smile as you moved towards your brother.

"Roku, you can write to talk to us... remember?"

You said your eyes watering a little as you had a piece of paper and a pen for the boy. "Yeah Roku. Try writing down all your worries, and problems."

"Maybe even monsters?"

Kenma stared at the boy and he stared back. His breathing picking up as he stared at Kenma. 'Y-your the monster...' He thought shaking and terrified. Tears feel from his cheeks as he threw the pen and paper off the bed onto the floor and hid under the covers shaking.

Your mother sighed gripping her purse as her tears threatened to leave her eyelids. She turned to you and Kenma.

"If this continues... we've been thinking about putting him in a psychiatric center." Your mom said her voice shaking a little as she gripped your hand. You gripped it back squeezing your eyes shut holding back tears.

Kenma licked his lips looking at Roku with a shit eating grin. "Oh no poor Roku~"

Kenma smiled at the shaking boy. This was great for him! If he went to an asylum even if he did talk no one would believe him. He tilted his cheeks and leaned on the chair sticking out his tongue at the boy.

"Oh no."

"Poor Roku~" he repeated without a care in the world.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.5M 63.1K 62
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙖.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a financially struggling college girl found the dirty little secret of...
159K 5.3K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...
19.2K 849 11
yandere!Kenma // influencer!Shouyou ----- The light from the television reflected in Kenma's wide, awestruck eyes, his body shivering with an unknown...
49.2K 2.1K 40
➽ ~ A story to where a psychotic serial killer and an everyday police officer accidentally fall for one another ~ ➽ "A mother, tied to a chair. A fa...