untitled radiodust

NovaDoesArtAndStuff tarafından

my first fan fiction. be gentle. I was inspired by a drawing I'm currently doing. This is pretty much smut I... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

14

5.4K 71 66
NovaDoesArtAndStuff tarafından

(notes: thank you all for being so patient with me. i want to write more of this story, but we shall see how it goes. i may start a new one.)

14

Alastor was at a loss for words. Sweat began to roll down his forehead, he hoped Angel hadn't noticed his body tense at the question. There was nothing the deer wanted more, than to call this spider his own. But admitting that would show weakness in the eyes of the other overlords. And it would also gain him a physical weakness the others could use against him. Alastor had to think this over in length before bestowing an answer unto the spider.

"Angel...I..." Alastor took his hand away from the other man and ran it through his own hair nervously. Angel stared at Alastor, eyes almost begging for an answer.

"Ya know what," he began, "I don't really need an answer right now." The spider laid his forehead against the deer's chest. "I know you'll give me one at some point." He sighed with confidence as he felt Alastor relax at that statement. The Radio Demon could not have been more relieved, he lowered his head and placed a kiss atop Angel's. He really did need time to think.

"Thank you, Angel." Lifting the others head back up, he planted his lips against the spiders. Considering the way Alastor had treated Angel in the past, he felt he did not deserve this kindness, but was glad to receive it anyway. The spider melted into the kiss, placing one hand on the Radio Demon's hip and the other on his neck. Using his other arms, Angel lifted himself up and rolled over to laying on top Alastor. The deer let this happen, letting out a small chuckle as he felt the spider's already hard cock on his.

"That eager for another round, Darling?" the deer questioned, having pulled back from the passionate kiss. "Guess Luci has lost his touch, if you're already raring to go." Alastor ran his hands down the spider's back and grabbed his ass. Angel let out a small moan at the grope.

"I'm always horny for you, Al sugah." Placing both his upper hands on the deer's face, Angel leaned in to kiss him once more. Slowly feeling what he could get away with, he started to open his mouth slightly, letting his tongue slide across the Radio Demon's lips. Alastor rolled his eyes behind their lids, but allowed Angel to slip his tongue in his own mouth. The spider smiled as he kissed his deer. Alastor wrapped his tongue around Angel's and dragged it in further. Angel's cock jumped at the feeling of Alastor regaining his dominance. He didn't want to admit it, but he did miss it.

"Mmmmm," Angel moaned into the other's mouth. Grinding his hips into the Radio Demon's, he was at full mast now. Alastor chuckled again, feeling his property getting a tad overwhelmed at the freedom he had given him over the last five minutes, he felt that he should probably do something about that. He didn't want Angel having too much freedom, or he might take advantage. Alastor pulled away from Angel's grip on his face and let the spider's tongue go free.

"Oh, it seems that Daddy has let his little spider have a bit too much freedom here." Alastor snapped his fingers and Angel fell onto the bed. The deer appeared fully clothed next to the bed. His cock was still noticeably erect in his pants. Angel hit the bed with a soft poof, shaking his head and laughing a little.

"You fucking tease!" rolling his eyes and flipping over onto his side again to face the Radio Demon. "How can ya do this to me Al! I mean, look at this?!" Angel gestured to his own cock and made it twitch. "Look how fuckin hard I am! It's all for you babe!" sending kissy faces towards the deer, who in return just smirked.

"I can see that, my dear. But I know you've had quite an evening with the Devil, and Daddy doesn't do sloppy seconds with the Devil." He leaned in to kiss Angel once more on the lips. The spider tried to grab the deer and pull him back down onto the bed with him, but was caught by the entity that snared him before he could reach Alastor. "Tut, Tut! Nice try. But you'll be on your own for the rest of the night." The deer's heart grew heavy just saying that. He wanted more than anything in that moment, to stay with the spider for the remainder of the evening, but he needed that time to think of the situation he had put himself in.

"Please Daddy?" begging and giving the deer his best puppy dog eyes, Angel had sat up on his knees, hands still slightly bound by the entity.

"Mmmhmmmm... I do love it when you beg. You look even more perfect when you do." Alastor gave Angel another open mouth kiss, letting a string of saliva hang from their tongues as he pulled back. "Oops..." the deer jested as he stood up from the kiss "accidentally" brushing his erect, clothed cock across the spider's face. This gesture awarding him a deep groan from Angel, and a throb from the spider's own erection.

"UGGGHHHHH! DADDY PLEASE!!!!" moaning out loud at the deer, as he started to walk away, opening a portal with a snap of his fingers.

"You're such a cutie, Angel darling." With a kiss blown towards the spider, Alastor stepped through the portal, and was gone. The second it closed; the entity let go of Angel.

"FUCK!" the spider grunted, "Even when I'm pissed off at him for blue-ballin' me, he's still fuckin hot!" Angel slammed his fists onto the bed angrily. Frustrated at his situation, he didn't realize the entity didn't disappear. "What're you still doin' here?" he questioned the entity, "Shouldn't ya be followin' Smiles?" The entity wrapped itself around one of Angel's hands, stroking it softly, almost vibrating. "Huh, kinda cute when ya not tryna' fuck me senseless. Nevah really hada thing fa snakes, but they're growin on me." The spider winked at the entity.

Angel's cock was slowly getting flaccid, from lack of stimulation. He decided to let it slide and lie down for the night. Now that he had nothing stimulating him, he was growing tired. He let himself fall back, his head hitting the pillow softly. The bed was still kind of wet from sweat and other...fluids, but at the moment he was officially too tired to care. As the spider began closing his eyes, he felt a strong muscle climb up his side. The entity was growing girthy and long. Angel began to sweat.

"Uhhhh," his breath hitched as the entity curled around his body softly and rested itself under his head. When it finally stopped moving, Angel realized, "Are...are you cuddlin' me?" the entity moved once again to rub itself against the spider's face, like an affectionate cat. "Oh...Alastor..." a tear formed and rolled down Angel's cheek. The entity rubbed again and wiped the tear away, confirming it was indeed Alastor who told it to stay. Angel gave the entity a small kiss and cuddled back. It wasn't long after that kiss, he fell into a deep sleep.

It was a week later; Angel had not seen hide nor hair of his beloved Radio Demon. He thanked whomever was out there looking after him that The Entity had stayed in bed with him every night that week. Even after he came home from seeing a John, it's like Alastor was there comforting and cuddling him each night.

"He must have a lot ta think about, if it's takin' him this long..." walking down the hallway, lost in thought and looking even more confused than usual, he bumped straight into Husk.

"Ugh, FUCK!" the cat growled at the spider. "Watch where the fuck yer goin'!" he spat, figuratively dusting off his shoulders.

"Hey kitty kitty. Meow you doin?" Angel wiggled his eyebrows at the grumpy old man in front of him. "Ready for another round wit' me?" the spider brought his hands to his chest fluff and puffed it up, making his chest more prominent.

"Don't push it fruit loop." He shoved his finger in the arachnid's face, that of which he had to reach far up to do so. Angel gave him a giggle and pinched the cat's cheek.

"Hahaha, you're too cute kitty cat." Husk swiped his claws at Angel, who pulled away just in time not to get hit.

"WATCH IT..." the cat flapped his wings to get up in Angel's face. The spider was not phased, giving the grump a smile and a peck on the nose. Husk frowned, yet blushed at the same time, causing Angel to cock an eyebrow. "ANYWAY..." a letter was thrust into one of Angel's upper hands. "That smiling asshole told me to give ya this. My job is officially done for the day." It was only 8a.m, but the cat didn't care. "If ya need me, which I fuckin hope for ya safety ya don't, I'll be passed out behind the bar." The feline hiccupped, took a swig of the bottle Angel just realized the cat was holding, and made his way back to the lift from which he came.

"He's too cute when he's mad." Chuckling to himself and bringing the letter up to read it, the biggest smile grew on his face. It was of course, from Alastor. The spider gave it a squeeze as if it were the Radio Demon himself. He was at first, hesitant to open the letter from the deer. He remembered the last one he opened fondly, that gave him the strength to finally open it.

My Dearest Angel,

I know it has been rather tough this past week, not seeing one another. I also know I have left for longer periods in the past since we have made acquaintances. This week has given me time to think about my over-all situation concerning you.

Angel could feel a lump forming in his throat. He had no idea where this was going, so far it didn't sound good.

I have come to my conclusion, but I do not feel it appropriate to discuss this through a letter. The reason I am sending Husk to deliver this to you, is to inform you I will be discussing this with you soon in person.

I am looking forward to our next encounter,

Yours,

Alastor.

"Well...that's cryptic. Thanks Smiles, made me feel so much bettah." The spider rolled his eyes and stuffed the letter in his chest fluff. Angel sighed, his shoulders fell and he let his head fall to the side, exasperated. "A week of nothin', then this cryptic shit. Man is playin' me I swear...if he wasn't so fuckin hot n' shit..." shaking the thought out of his head, he continued down the hallway towards the lift.

He hit the call button, and leaned against the wall. Knowing it was going to take a minute since grumpy cat just went downstairs, he decided to light up a cigarette. The spider fished for his lighter from the inner pocket of his coat, once found he lit up and took a long drag. As he waited there, he had closed his eyes for a few seconds before feeling a strong muscle climb up his leg.

"Shiiiii.... FUCK!" the spider jumped and dropped his cigarette. He looked down at his leg, the entity was coiling its way up his leg. "Ya scared th' shit outa me!" scolding the coil, he bent over to pick up his dropped drug. The entity almost purred around Angel's leg. "Guess this means that Strawberry Pimp is watchin' me from somewhere, huh?" Angel spoke to the entity as if it could talk back, it couldn't but he got the gist of what the weird thing meant when it "responded". The spider patted the entity on the "head" and stood back up. A ding sounded, indicating the lift had arrived.

"Love you sugah." Angel blew a kiss to the entity as it slinked away, hoping Alastor knew the kiss was directed at him, then stepped into the lift. The spider stood there in silence finishing up the cigarette he had lit up before stepping into the lift. When the spider stepped out into the lobby, he just about squashed Niffty, who was running around in her normal, manic speed.

"Good morning Angel!" she raced by as if wearing roller skates, she was so fast.

"Niffty...it's 7p.m...." Vaggie was walking by and over-heard Niffty's greeting, correcting her.

"I know but it's morning for Angel!" she giggled and picked up the cigarette butt Angel had flicked on the floor with a smirk. Vaggie stared daggers at Angel, who in return flipped her off. Picking up Angel's trash was a normal occurrence for her, so she wasn't phased in the slightest.

"Can you be at least a little respectful of others who work here?" scolding Angel and huffing, Vaggie left the lobby and into the manager's office.

"Whateva', bitch." Angel sneered at the woman and stuck out is his tongue when she slammed the door behind her. "Hey Nif, I'm headed out. Mind changing the sheets in my room? They're getting kinda ripe in there. Been a while I suppose."

"Not a problem Angel!" she darted towards the lift without another word.

"Thanks doll." He gave her a small smile. "I'm headed to work Charles! Be back whenevah I feel like it!" Angel shouted, not knowing exactly where the hotel manager was at the moment. He had a big show that night, and when he said big show...he meant a private show for his boss Valentino. The spider cringed, he hated performing for just that asshole. Valentino was extremely critical of Angel's dancing, making sure it was the most sexual, money making performance he could get out of his bottom bitch.

As soon as Angel stepped out of the hotel, he lit up another cigarette and began his walk to work. He was in trouble with his boss already, so he didn't want to bother asking for a ride. Good thing the weather was nice that night, the walk was at least twenty minutes.

Once Angel got to the club, he put out the third cigarette he was on from his walk. He was meeting Val at his club tonight due to his private studio being remodeled.

"Angie! Baby! So nice to see you early for once." Valentino grabbed one of Angel's arms and pulled him into a tight hug. "Give daddy some sugah." The taller man puckered his lips and received a quick, reluctant kiss from Angel. "Now, now Angel cakes," Val clicked his tongue at the quick peck he got. "That any way to trea..." Angel cut his pimp off, smashing his lips against the other man's. Opening his mouth and forcing his way into the pimps. A short, three minutes make out session with this asshole aughta' shut him up. Angel pulled away and wiped the pink saliva off his face.

"Whew!" the pimp let out a sigh. "Now that's more like it." He smacked Angel on the ass and guided him into the hallway off to the right of the entrance. Valentino walked Angel to the door of his personal dressing room, stopping just outside. "Now Angie, put on something nice for Daddy, and be out on stage in ten minutes." He placed a hand on Angel's chin and lifted his face until they were eye to eye. "Don't keep me waiting now." He placed a sweet kiss on Angel's lips, let go of his face, and walked to the bar to gather drinks for his private show.

"Yes daddy." Angel said softly. He hated having to deal with Val, but it seems like his mood was better than the last few nights. That kiss probably helped. The spider turned around to face his dressing room door, lying his head against it, trying not to cry. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

The second he opened the door he was hit with a familiar smell. It smelled of expensive, fancy alcohol, cigarettes, and...cologne? More like a musk, but not a bad one. The spider looked around and saw a large bouquet of black roses on his vanity, and next to it a letter. His heart began to flutter.

"Alastor..." he swooned. Walking over to the vanity with a small skip in his step, he picked up the card and opened it without hesitation.

My dearest Angel,

I will be seeing you soon.

Yours,

Alastor.

Angel did a little dance on the spot. He was giddy at the "Dearest" adjective. This was good sign, but he was curious as to how Alastor got these gifts into the club. Even if he could teleport with those weird portals, Valentino had this placed bugged in every room. The spider shook the thought from his head. He didn't care, Alastor had made an effort to show affection, and that's all that mattered. Angel set the letter down and sniffed at the roses, they smelled fresh and alive. One of the loveliest gifts he's received down here in Hell. A tear started to form in his eye but he wiped it away before it could roll down his cheek. He needed to get ready or Val would quite literally tear him a new one.

Before stepping away, he checked himself in the vanity and decided his current makeup was fine for tonight. Val would most likely be sitting in his normal booth at the back of the club, nearest the end of the runway, so it wasn't like he was going to get the best view of his face. The spider decided to wear a zipper adorned ensemble he had hidden away in the closet by his love seat. It wasn't exactly Val's favorite, but Angel was in more of a "dark" mood tonight. Alastor's gift did cheer him up but that kiss he had engaged in with his pimp deflated his mood a bit. Now dressed and primped, he sprayed a bit of perfume on his neck, then headed to the stage.

Down a long hallway, lined with posters of his previous performances and neon lights, he couldn't help but swear he saw shadows out of the corner of his eyes. To his knowledge, he and Val were the only ones that were supposed to be here tonight. These blurs were freaking him out a bit, so decide to pick up the pace. Finally, he hit the curtains that lead to the front of the stage.

"Okay Daddy, I'm ready!" he shouted to Valentino, who had a control for the music. After a small pause, the spider heard the music start up. "What?" the music wasn't what they had discussed. This was softer, more sensual in a romantic way, and most definitely not from this era. "That sure sounds familiah...is that..." Angel stepped out from behind the curtain, freezing at the vision before him.

"I know for certain," grainy and old timey music sounded from around Alastor, "The one I love, I'm through with flirtin'" he danced closer to Angel, "It's you that I'm thinkin' of. Ain't misbehavin'" the deer pulled the spider in close to himself, he placed a hand around Angel's neck and brought his face in close to the other's, "I'm savin' my love...for you." Alastor placed his lips on Angel's, finishing the verse. Angel's face was beet red. Never in his life had anyone treated him this romantically before, he loved it.

"Alasta'," the spider fanned himself with his hand as if he had the vapors. "why...how...FUCK what are ya doin!? Val is gonna catch you and kill me! Ya need ta git..." but Alastor cut off the spider with another kiss.

"It's quite alright my dear. He's pretty tied up at the moment." Pointing at the back of the room, Angel fallowed the deer's finger. Valentino was indeed tied up, quite literally with the very ropes he had tied Angel up with a few nights ago. "That...Man?" the deer shuddered, "Will not be going anywhere for the rest of the night. He will not be bothering our date." Angel's eyes widened.

"DATE?!" the spider swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Yes, my dear, date" Alastor smiled and gestured to the items he brought with him on stage. It was a plethora of sex toys. They looked like the very same he had provided Angel with the night he let him play with Valentino.

"Oh..." Angel pulled Alastor's body flush against his own, "What'cha gonna do to me tonight Daddy?" he said with a bit of a moan in the tone of his voice.

"Well, well my dear," Alastor gestured to the items that were on the stage, then to the pimp that was tied up against his will in the back of the building once again "that, is in fact, for you to decide tonight." The deer pulled Angel into a passionate kiss. The abundant zippers on Angel's outfit were digging into Alastor's exposed skin on his hands.

"This outfit," he began undoing the zipper that had been digging into his hand, "though it looks mighty fine on you darling, needs to go. It reeks of that rat." The Radio Demon then began to buzz and snapped his fingers. Every zipper on Angel's outfit came undone at the same time. Angel didn't even have to grab the outfit from falling, considering how tight it was on his body.

"Oh Al, you bad thing you..." Angel teased, using his second set of arms to wrap around the deer's neck and the upper set to start pulling down the shoulders of his outfit. Before he could bring them halfway down, Alastor stayed his hands.

"No, mon cher...that's my job." Alastor leaned in close and kissed his Angel on the neck, making his way down until his sharp teeth reached the collar of the spider's outfit. The deer bit down into the fabric so hard he punched holes into it, then reeled back, tearing the garment from the spider's body. Only half of it came with the Radio Demon in his attempt to rip the outfit off completely. Sweat rolled down Angel's cheek as it began to darken with a blush.

"Fuck me Al...that was hot..." Angel whispered under his breath, hoping Alastor wouldn't hear the comment. He was shocked he even said it, he meant to just think it.

"That's the idea mon Angie..." growling and spitting out the fabric he tore off, Alastor lifted his prize and wrapped his legs around his waist. "I plan on showing that rat who your real Daddy is tonight." Angel purred and moaned into the other's ear and kissed one of his antlers.

"I thought you said I could choose what was happening on our date?" he brought one of his sleeveless arms up and fiddled with the Radio Demon's hair, stroking his ears.

"You already did..." Alastor smirked, ""FUCK ME" was it? Just now?" the deer knew he was being cocky, and knew that the spider couldn't resist. Angel bit his lip; he couldn't argue with that. It was pretty much what he wanted anyway.

"And we have a captive audience, mind the pun my dear." The two of them looked over towards the tied-up Valentino, who was now inching himself across the ground towards the stage. "Well, well, well! Look at this little worm!" Alastor softly placed Angel down on his feet and made his way down the stage steps. Valentino glaring up at the approaching demon. The pimp thrashed about, trying to loosen his restraints.

"I must say, I am rather impressed that you made it this far down the aisle without me noticing. I guess mon Angie is quite the distraction now, isn't he?" the deer looked back at Angel, the spider waved his fingers at his lover. Alastor gave him a wink and snapped his fingers. Static filled the air and the entity came up from the ground, wrapping the pimp in its many tendrils. It squeezed the moth tightly and took the gag from his mouth.

"ANGEL! I WILL FUCK UP YOUR WORLD YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! TELL THAT SMILING ASSHOLE TO LET ME GO!" he spat at Angel, who cowered a little at the deafening volume his pimp reached. Alastor raised his foot and brought it down hard into Valentino's face. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Val recoiled in pain, spitting out blood and a tooth along with it. Angel let out a yelp. He knew he was going to pay for that the next time he had to come to work. Bending down and picking up the pimp's face, Alastor leaned in close so the pimp would get the idea.

"Look here, you pathetic excuse of a demon." Alastor's voice started to become staticky and distorted as he got angrier. "You, will never, EVER touch MY property as long as I roam this plane of existence. Do you understand me?" he tossed Val's face aside and let the entity drag the pimp to a front row seat.

"I SWEAR ANGIE, I DON'T CARE WHAT THAT FUCKER SAYS! YOU'RE MINE! AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'LL," the entity wrapped itself around the moth's mouth, effectively shutting him up. Saliva ran down the entity, Val was foaming at the mouth now in anger. Alastor gave Val a sweet smile, turned, and walked up the stage steps to Angel.

"Do not cry my love," spreading his arms, Angel ran into them immediately. "This is our date night. That vermin, will not hurt you anymore." Alastor stroked Angel's hair calmingly. The deer lifted the spider's face and kissed all of his eyelids. "You belong to me, if you wish. I will not force it upon you like that scum did." Alastor wiped away the tears of his lover with his thumbs, kissing his nose when done.

"I'm yours Al, all yours. I want to be yours!" Angel stood up straight and hugged his Radio Demon. His exposed arms wrapped around Alastor's shoulders, whilst the others wrapped around his waist. "I love you, Alastor." The deer paused, still not used to this type of affection. He paused and took a deep breath.

"I, love you too, Angel." The deer let out a sigh. Angel was overjoyed at hearing the other demon say the words, he so longed to hear. The spider lifted Alastor and twirled around with him in his arms, bringing him in for a sweet kiss. The deer couldn't help himself but blush. He had never, ever in his afterlife been picked up and twirled before.

"Hehe, ya cute when ya blushin' Al." Angel giggled and gave the other's cheek a little peck. Alastor's ears went back in embarrassment. He was usually so confident in himself, but after admitting some strong feelings for this other demon, he himself was feeling a tad self-conscious. The spider smirked and ran one of his down the front of the Radio Demon's trousers. Alastor froze, beginning to sweat, grabbed Angel's hand.

"I want nothing more right now, than you my dear." He caressed the spider's cheek. "After what happened with that 'man'," he gestured to Valentino, still sitting in the front row trying to open his mouth so he could bite the entity, but it was too strong. "After what he did to you, I would like you to choose how we proceed with this evening. My first thought was to show him that you are in fact, mine." Confidence restoring, Alastor placed his hand on the small of Angel's back and pulled his pelvis against his stomach, due to the height difference. "I wanted to show him what a real man is capable of..." the deer placed his other hand behind Angel's head and pulled him in for another kiss. "but, where we do this, does not matter to me. As long as I get to hold you ton..." Alastor was cut off by Angel forcing his tongue into his mouth. Alastor got his answer. Alastor snapped his fingers and a bed was produced from a black pit behind them. He pulled away from Angel, catching his breath.

"Only the best for you, cher." Angel shoved Alastor back onto the bed, he landed with a small poof. The bed was soft, just the way Angel liked it. Noticing that he still had the partially ripped garment on, Angel tore the rest of with his ridiculous strength. This man was ready. He had the real deal Alastor in front of him. No tricks, no shadows, nothing but the Radio Demon himself. The spider was standing in front of the other in just a very small thong and his boots. Alastor's face turned red once more. Angel could swear he heard his heart beat echo in the building.

"Whas'sa matta' sugah? You've seen me naked before, whas' so different this time?" Angel cocked an eyebrow and smirked at the other. He knew exactly what he was doing to this deer. The spider purred while stepping forward towards his lover, placing his upper hands on the other's shoulders and his lower on his arms. He spread his legs to straddle the Radio Demon, bringing the other's arms up and placing them on his waist. Giving his hands a squeeze so that the others were squeezing his ass cheeks. Alastor let out a soft moan as he felt up Angel's buttocks and waste.

"Oh Angel, dearest..." moaning out his lover's name, he pulled the spider close so that his face was deep into the spider's chest fluff. Angel chuckled as Alastor's nose finally hit his skin.

"Hmmm, they always love the fluff. Nice and soft, huh Al?" Angel brought his upper arms up and grabbed the deer's antlers and smushed Alastor's face into his poof. The deer let out a huff of contentment. Suddenly his antlers were being yanked back so he was facing Angel nose to nose.

"Now, I've been waitin' amore..." He placed a kiss on the deer's nose. "I've been very patient, but now, I need you ta' fuck me." The spider ground his hips into the deer's crotch, making a point for Alastor to notice that he was hard. Valentino's muffled screams could be heard from behind the entity. He was livid, that this man was stealing his best whore.

Alastor said nothing, he only smiled wide and flipped positions with Angel so that the spider was now on his back. The deer started to kiss his spider on the cheek, then slowly made his way down his neck, then his chest, all the while making complete eye contact with Valentino. Eyes seeing red, Val struggled against his restraints harder than before with more bloodlust in his eyes. The Radio Demon would wish he wasn't born by the time the pimp had gotten his way with him. Alastor had zero worries about the moth, he knew he couldn't do anything to stop him from claiming Angel for his own.

"Oh, Alastor..." Angel moaned as the deer made it to his hips. The panties the spider was wearing left nothing to the imagination now. His cock was rock hard and sticking out the side of the small piece of fabric. Alastor moved down to kiss the head of his spider's cock, slowly parting his lips and giving it small licks. Angel's lower set of arms grabbed Alastor's antlers and clung to him as if his after life depended on it. He lifted his legs to wrap around the deer's waist, his upper hands brought up above his head, grabbing and squeezing one of the pillows he had groped around for. The deer hummed as he kissed the spider's length. Angel bit his lip and gyrated his hips reflexively. "FUCK, ALASTOR!" the deer took the spider into his mouth and began to twirl his tongue around the spider.

Alastor had no idea he was going to be giving Angel oral sex. He had never done this with anyone before. It had always been the other way around, if it happened at all. The deer looked over once again at Valentino who was staring intently. He shot the pimp a wink and lightly scraped his teeth up the shaft of Angel's cock, granting him a loud moan as reward. A hum came from Alastor, causing the entity to loosen its grip on Val's mouth allowing him to speak.

"WHEN I GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON YOU, YOU PRISSY FUCK..." the pimp spat out excess saliva, "I WILL KILL THE BOTH OF YOU." The shout caused Angel to flinch and pull down on Alastor's antlers. Instead of biting down, thankfully, Angel's cock went straight down the deer's throat, making both of the fornicators moan in pleasure. A pop sounded from around the deer and the entity was back up and wrapped around the pimp's mouth once more.

"What, was that Al?!" Angel looked down at the man around his cock, he was smiling back up at him, his tongue wrapped around the muscle. He pulled away with a very lewd slurping sound, causing Angel to bite his lip again.

"Nothing my dear, he just looked like he had something useless to say." Smirking and wrapping his hand around the spider's cock and stroking. "I figured I would let him have a chance to get his anger out before he never speaks again." Angel's eyes grew wide at hearing that last sentence.

"Wait...what do you me..." he was cut off by a deep stroke to his member, his head falling back to the bed. Alastor was feeling it now. His pants growing tighter and restrictive. He needed to free himself from his current prison. Standing up, he started to take his coat off and fold it neatly to the side. Angel looked up to see his lover undressing slowly, his cock now very lonely.

"Must ya take so long Al?" the spider was pouting now.

"Just because I am aroused my dear, does not mean I have to be a mess." Angel rolled his eyes and laid back down, but before he could get comfortable, he had an idea. He got up and flipped over onto his stomach, then got up on his hands and knees. The spider placed his head on a pillow and hugged it with his upper arms. Using his second set of arms he grabbed his cock and began to play with it, whilst spreading his knees apart, creating a very enticing and lewd scene for anyone who was to witness it.

"Hurry up Al, I can't wait much longah'...." his hand traveled from his buttock to his needy hole, of which he started to circle with a finger. Alastor was working on the buttons of his shirt when he heard Angel's begging. He turned around to see a bent over Angel with his ass in the air, begging to penetrated. The deer turned beet red this time. He should've known better than to try to tease a professional tease.

Immediately, Alastor snapped his fingers and all his clothes disappeared. His own cock jutting straight out from his body at a fairly decent size. One Valentino could not ignore himself as his eyes dialed straight on it, eye's wide in surprise. The pimp looked away, his face turning a bit red itself. He had to admit, it did look rather appetizing.

"Angel, you tease." Alastor bent over to kiss one of the beautiful cheeks before him, then the other. His hands came up to spank then caress each side of the spider's succulent ass. The deer placed his lips up to Angel's entrance and began to kiss it with vigor.

"OH FUCK!" the spider's face turned a shade of pink as he buried it in the pillow he was hugging. Alastor had no idea what was coming over him, this act is so filthy and disgusting, but it felt to good and so right to him. Dirty slurping sounds could be heard in the audience. Valentino had long since stopped struggling against his restraints, in favor of watching his best whore and the Radio Demon go at each other. He hated to admit it, but this was hot as fuck. His own cock growing hard, he was getting rather uncomfortable in his own underwear.

Alastor felt a tap on his shoulder, it was his shadow. He slowly pulled back to look at what the shadow was pointing at. He could see Valentino trying to rut against the entity to get the friction he needed. Alastor sneered in disgust and snapped his fingers. This time he created a cock cage around Valentino's member, immediately stopping the pimp from his rutting.

"You do not deserve to enjoy this show, you rat." The cage around the pimp's cock was the smallest one Alastor could conjure up, causing the moth to cringe and his penis getting crushed immediately. The deer heard the other groan in pain at the sudden containment. The shadow could be seen laughing at the pimp. Alastor thanked the shadow and got back to Angel's rump before him.

"Sorry for the interruption, love." Alastor kissed the entrance and cheeks once more. "The pimp is dealt with; he will not be enjoying this show from now on. I have made sure of that." Another kiss to each cheek, then the deer was standing. He maneuvered the spider further onto the bed so he could join him. The deer then conjured up some lubricant, then applied liberally to his own throbbing member and Angel's entrance.

"Not stretchin' me out, ay Al?" the spider was nervous about this, but also very eager to feel Alastor inside of him.

"Cher, I'm sure you can handle anything I throw your way. Besides that, I want you to feel every inch of me as I enter you." Alastor crooned, pushing his tip up against the entrance. Angel let out a small moan as he felt Alastor line himself up, and push in ever so gently. He was massive on purpose, wanting his spider to feel nice and full.

"Oh, Fuck..." Angel groaned in a whisper. "Fuck Al, you're too big...I can't..." the deer caressed Angel's hip with his free hand.

"You can take this mon Angie; I know you've taken more in the past." Alastor glared at the still watching Valentino. "I know if we work together slowly, you'll enjoy this as much as I am." Alastor pushed in further, the head of his cock in all the way now. Angel moaned and breathed deeply.

"Alastor...fuck..." his breathing was calm as he took the massive cock into himself. The static around Alastor's head grew louder as he tried to concentrate on not hurting Angel, as if he was trying to block out any other distractions there may have been in the club. All he heard was Angel's steady breathing and his own heartbeat.

"That's it Love, just a little further." The deer was trying his best not to just shove the rest of the way in. The tight heat of Angel's hole was almost more than he could bare. Suddenly; Alastor felt Angel slam back into his pelvis, his cock being fully engulfed by Angel's asshole.

"FUCK!" Alastor cried, not expecting that to happen after the display Angel had given him about being too big. "Angel!" the deer grasped both sides of the spider's hips as he moved himself back and forth to fuck Alastor.

"I couldn't wait any longah' for you to start fuckin' me for real Daddy!" he looked back at the deer whilst still fucking himself. "So, I decided to help ya along!" the spider sounded out of breath, the cock inside of him, alone, was bigger than anything he could remember taking before. He loved every inch.

"Such a naughty boy," Alastor smiled and bit his lip. "Daddy, will have to punish you for being impatient." Angel could feel Alastor making himself bigger by the second. He felt as though he was going to rip apart, but he wanted more.

"Yes, Daddy please...I've been such a bad boy." Angel couldn't help but giggle at himself. He felt as if he was in a really cliché porno, with the dialogue exchange.

"Unf, fuck Angel..." the spider didn't know if he had ever heard his Radio Demon swear before, but damn if he didn't find it sexy. Alastor leaned over Angel so that his chest was touching the spider's back, he continued kissing his lover's neck as he fucked him mercilessly with his now ten-inch long, four-inch in diameter cock.

"Babe, I'm so full..." Angel was drooling on the pillow he was hugging. He spoke in a tone that made him sound drunk and out of it. Alastor was ramming against Angel's prostate in such a rhythm that it kept him from coming just yet, but kept his cock solid. The Radio Demon could feel the knot in his stomach form, he wasn't going to last much longer. He had planned on this to keep up a lot longer than what was happening, but the ass he was fucking was too much for him. The deer had waited so long for this moment, torturing Angel in the best way, torturing Valentino in the worst way. That was it, the thought that broke him.

"FUCK ANGEL, I'M..." the deer let out a grunt and filled up his spider to the brim. Angel reached back to stroke himself as his Radio Demon came inside of him. He could feel the load overflowing out of his greedy hole, his hand getting covered in Alastor's seed.

"Fuck, ALASTOR." A few more pumps of his own cock and he was tightening around Alastor's, coming himself. The deer wrapped his arms around Angle in a hug and collapsed onto his side, now spooning the spider. His massive cock still inside of his lover, he was waiting for the euphoria to come down a bit before he decided to bring himself back to a normal size. Angel was in such ecstasy; he had a delayed reaction when the other pulled him onto his side into a snuggle.

Valentino groaned at the happiness he could feel radiating off the stage. He rolled his eyes and huffed. Alastor could feel the disgust from the pimp all the way on stage. He didn't bother opening his eyes at it, just snapped his fingers and his shadow appeared.

"Take care of the audience, would you?" the deer mumbled to the shadow, between sweet kisses he was planting on Angel's neck and shoulders. The shadow's grin grew wider and glowed red instead of it's usual blue. It knew what Alastor wanted done to this pimp. It slithered down the steps of the stage and replaced the entity that was coiled around the moth. Valentino reflexively pissed himself at the sight of the shadow glowing red. The shadow licked the side of Val's face causing the pimp to go pass-out and go limp. Alastor looked at the shadow, it gave the deer the ok. The Radio Demon nodded at the shadow, and it disappeared into a void.

"What was that about sugah?" Angel had seen everything that went down, the deer not realizing the spider had been watching.

"Do not worry about it my dear, that maggot will never bother you again. Not as long as I exist." Alastor placed a hand on Angel's cheek and softly turned his head up so he could place a kiss on the cheek closer to him. "I love you mon Angie."

"I love you too, Alastor." 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

202 19 3
Angel asks Alastor a few too many personal questions while drunk. Alastor indulges these personal questions, and on a whim, decides to help Angel bac...
21.4K 343 18
‼️FIRST FANFIC‼️ A soft love story, a spider who's trapped in a web of constant despair and sex, and a strong and what seems like selfish overlord wh...
433K 6.7K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...
21.1K 621 11
So this is gay, if u don't like, don't read. It's also my first story lmao. Idk how this works but I'll try ig. The story is about Lucifer, king of h...