Liberty ≫ Wyatt Oleff

Por aestheticallynotme

"a spider. we brought a bat, for a spider." and that, kids, is how wyatt ended up in liberty's apartment with... Más

l i b e r t y
c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f i n
:)
sequel

plz help

235 4 0
Por aestheticallynotme

Okay so i know this is a completely different fandom but like does anyone know how to make good book covers? I need one for a draco malfoy fan fic and i don't know how to do creative ones and i don't have any apps to do that stuff.

i would give you recognition in the description of the book, a shoutout in the intro chapter of the book, and if you wanted i could give you a small part in the book. just tell me what house you're in or want to be in and your name.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3K 76 2
What if... Max had a Companion during the show? What if....she was a wizard too! What if..... She had A "Secret" crush on Him What if... she was the...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...