𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑

Av mjta3ta3

"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin... Mer

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
(յ)
(շ)
(Յ)
(կ)
(5)
(ճ)
(Դ)
(Ց)
(գ)
(յօ)
(յյ)
NEW STORIES OUT!!!!
!!!Thank you!!!
(յշ)
(յՅ)
Update Coming Soon!
(յկ)
Im sorry....
Chapter 15 coming soon!!!!
(յՏ)
(յճ)
....
(յԴ)
(յՑ)
(յգ)
(շօ)
(շյ)
(շշ)
(շՅ)
(շկ)
(շՏ)
(շճ)
Happy Halloween!
(շԴ)
(շՑ)
(շգ)
(Յօ)
(Յշ)
(ՅՅ)
(Յկ)
(ՅՏ)
(Յճ)
(ՅԴ)
(ՅՑ)
(Յգ)
(կօ)
(կյ)
(կշ)
(կՅ)
(կկ)
(կՏ)
(կճ)
(կԴ)
(կՑ)
(կգ)
(Տօ)
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗
Long time no see
Painful 2 is coming soon!

(Յյ)

691 36 18
Av mjta3ta3

Welcome back, My Fighters💜
Time to continue, but let's see where we left off from the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Taemin asked Jimin to the dance and Jimin accepted it. He also rubs his relationship in Yoongi's face.

Yoongi becomes fed up with Jimin, but Namjoon quickly takes him away before he could even retaliate. That's when Yoongi finally reveals who was sent those people to jump him.

Jungkook was going to rub more salt into Yoongi's wounds, but stopped and overheard Namjoon's and Yoongi's conversation.

Yoongi openly expressed his feelings, which changed Jungkook's thoughts on him.

Now that we all are caught up, let's get into this chapter. I'll see you guys at the end of this chapter because I have something that I needed to say. See you there!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

=======================
𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

Time to head over to my next class, which is swimming. So, I went to my locker and put my books inside of it. After that, I locked it shut.

Suddenly, I felt somebody's arms wrap around my waist, which caused me to jump. I started to squirm in their hold, but stopped after I hearing their familiar voice, "Hey Jimin."

After realizing who it was, I calmed down and leaned back into their touch. I giggled and smiled to myself, "Hey, Taemin." I turned my head to the side, seeing his handsome face.

Taemin smiles and kisses my cheek before turning me around, making me face him. He gently pressed my back against the locker. "Are you excited about the dance tomorrow?"

I nod my head, while bringing his hands down and holding them. "Yes, and I can't wait to see you in your suit!" I jumped in excitement, still holding his hands.

"Same. No doubt that you won't be as stunning as always. Also, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Hm, I don't mind if you pick me up at six o'clock." Then, I thought to myself.

What if he is doing something before then?

I changed my mind, "Nevermind. That's too early. You are probably doing something before the dance."

Taemin shakes his head and lets my hands go. He brought his hands up to my face and gently caressed it, "It's fine. I don't mind spending some extra time with you before the dance." He softly ran his thumb against my cheek.

I blushed and shyly looks down, wrapping my arms around his waist. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, before making eye contact with him again.

Taemin nods and bops me on the nose, "You will see me tomorrow." After that, he leans in and pressed his lips against mine.

Shortly after our long peck, we part from each other and hugged. Then, Taemin headed to his class.

As I watched as Taemin head to his class, I could feel myself letting out a satisfied sigh.

Ever since Taemin and I started dating, I've realized how satisfied and happy that I have been lately. I felt this way with Yoongi, but we just had...too much history together and so many bad things that have happened between us...

What I'm trying to say is that, they are completely different from one another.

Speaking of Yoongi— I don't know why, but I can feel his presence right now.

I turned to my left and noticed that he was leaned back against a locker, looking directly at me. "What?" I asked, rudely. I turned my body in his direction, wondering how long he has been standing there.

"Are you happy?..." His question took me back a bit. All I thought of was, 'why does he want to know?', but that didn't stop me from responding, "Yes...Yes, I am."

I noticed that Yoongi sharply inhaled and his jaw clenched for a said. But then, his head dropped as he shoved his hands into his pocket. He walked towards me, not bothering to look up at me.

"Good to know..." After that, he brushed past me, before leaving.

I rolled my eyes and started to head to the locker room. Before I entered the locker room, I was stopped by Jungkook, "Oh. Hey, Jungkook."

"What happened?" Jungkook skips to a question, not greeting me back.

"Huh?" I looked at him in confusion, trying to figure out what he was talking about.

Jungkook huffed, "Well, I saw you and Yoongi just now and...I noticed that he seemed upset after you two talked." Jungkook looked tense, but why would he be?

"So, what happened?"

"He asked me if I was happy and I told him that I was." I shrugged, not thinking or caring much about it.

"Jimin." Jungkook frowned, "I don't think that you should've told Yoongi that."

"Why? He asked and I told him the truth."

Why does he even care? The last time I checked, he didn't like Yoongi. So, why is he asking me some much about him?

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his temple, "I get that he hurt your feelings, but... that doesn't give you the excuse to do it back."

Is he serious?
Didn't he just back me up?!

Jungkook continued, "You are still being mean to Yoongi and you have completely forgotten about how he might be feeling about everything..."

"Well, he shouldn't feel anything since he was the one that told me to move on and that's exactly what I'm doing." I snapped, "I tried to get him back and he told me to be with Taemin. So, I am and I'm happy."

"Plus, why do you care? You don't even like Yoongi and you were on my side. Did Taehyung make you feel sorry for him?"

I know that I'm saying a lot of me stuff, but I can't help it. I've been hurt too much and I don't think that I can be nice any longer.

"I misunderstood him..." Jungkook squinted his eyes and mumbled, looking away from me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

"You can upset, but you don't need to be rude to him."

At this point, Jungkook was starting to piss me off. How could he tell me to not be rude, when he hated Yoongi for being rude to me in the first place. "All I'm doing is giving him a taste of his own medicine."

"Jimin-" I interrupted him and continued what I was saying, "No! This is how things need to be and you can't change my mind! He hurt me a lot over these years and I've let him get away with it! Over and over again."

Jungkook scuffed, "You know what? Taehyung was right." I raised my eyebrow, wondering what he meant, "I know Yoongi was an asshole and don't do the right thing, but at least he is trying to make sure that you are happy. Even when he isn't."

He inhaled, "You are worse than how he used to be." After that, Jungkook stormed off.

"Are you fucking serious?" I cursed to myself, feeling infuriated about hearing the same words for the second time.

Is it true?
It can't be... it just can't
...I'm in the right...
Right?

━━━━♡♤♡━━━━

Y O O N G I

...He's happy...
...He's happy with Taemin...

"Yoongi?!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of somebody calling my name.
Namjoon looked at me with a concerned expression, "Are you listening?"

"I'm sorry, I was just...thinking." I apologized, trying to focus on what they were talking about.

Right now, I am at home with Namjoon, Jin, Mark, Jackson, Irene, and Hoseok. They all wanted to hang out with me today and I didn't feel like being alone today, so why not.

"What were you thinking about?" Everybody turned their attention onto me, waiting for my response.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I avoided eye contact with them, "I was thinking about the dance and how maybe..." I sighed, "maybe I shouldn't go ."

"What?" They all shouted in unison before looking at each other, surprised that they were in sync, "Why?" They asked in unison again and glared at each other for being in sync.

I sighed, "I don't think that I can watch Jimin and Taemin dance together. You know that they are going to run for prom king's."

"They probably will win," Mark commented, which made Jin and Namjoon glare at him. He looked at us, before catching on. "Sorry."

"I should stay here and make some music or something." My voice trailed off as I started to mumble to myself.

After hearing Jimin admit that Taemin is making him happy, it hurts. I know that I told him to move on, but seeing them together...It just hurts.

Now, they are nominating for the prom kings.

Heh...I remember when Jimin and I used to talk about going to prom together and how we were going to pull the biggest prank-off on Jin, just to see his reaction.

...Those were the good days...

"Yoongi..." Jackson placed his hand on my shoulder, "We will stay with you."

"You don't have to."

"We do. We aren't going to leave our friend alone on the day of the dance," Namjoon added in, coming to my side as he showed me a reassuring smile. "Anyway, we will be in the car, waiting for you."

"Where are we going?"

Jin answered my question, "To the arcade."

"Anyway, let us know if you are coming with us. We are leaving in 20 minutes." I gave them a nod and they left out of the living room, leaving me there on the couch.

...I don't want to make them miss the dance...
...But I don't want to see Jimin with Taemin...
...I don't want to be selfish, but I just- fuck!
...I need to decide...

After deciding what I was going to do, I finally came outside to the car and got inside. I sat in the back seat and buckled up, "After the arcade, can we go buy some suits for the dance tomorrow?"

Everyone turned their heads towards me and a smile formed on their faces.

I shouldn't let this stop me from having fun
I never let that happened before,
so why should I do that now?

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

💜That's Chapter 31💜
I J-Hope that you all enjoyed it! By the way, I'm going to be posting two chapters a week. So, there will be a double post each week or every other week.

Thanks for being patient with me and I hope you are having a great 2021. Be safe and do the things you love.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know.

💜See you later💜
💜I love you💜

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
24.6K 1.3K 11
Yoongi suddenly drops the bomb that he wants to leave Bangtan and as a result the band disbands. Jimin believes it's all his fault. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...