The Stepbrothers And Me

humyyussuf द्वारा

What happens when you go from being unpopular to popular in a day. Stacey Craft is the school's nerd,she was... अधिक

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Author's note
NOTICE
Author's note

Chapter 2

645 29 32
humyyussuf द्वारा

I wake up on Saturday with a terrible headache and everything is just so bright and I actually think that maybe I died and this is hell or something,but then the memories of last night come flooding in and I think I prefer hell to this.

I got lost,got drunk,bumped into a really hot dude that I don't even think is real,bumped into Charlie,fell on my ass,I left Charlie hanging and still haven't told Millie about it.

Urgh,this headache is killing me, it feels like as if there are extremely loud children playing in my head. I look for my phone and it reads 12:30,what the heck I slept till noon,why didn't my mom wake me up. I get up and I am instantly hit with a wave of dizziness and a much more worse headache and I want to crawl back in bed and hope that all of this is just a bad dream.

After I showered and everything I decide to go downstairs and get something to eat,and according to all the books that I have read,if you get drunk you need to drink lots of water.

As I was leaving, my phone beeped,I look and see that there is a message from Millie saying that she is downstairs. I go downstairs and Millie was chatting with my mom and Millie doesn't look like she has a hangover,lucky her.

Ohh well,she wasn't the one who drank 7 cups of fruit punch.

"Hey guys!" I decide to eat an apple just to get something in my system to see if it makes me feel any better.

"Hi Stacey. I need to tell you something,come on!" She literally drags me up the stairs.

"Did you hear,there is a new guy in town and he is going to be coming to our school,isn't that amazing? I heard that he is coming from New York. I am 100% sure he is going to be hot!" She looked like she might faint from happiness.

"And..." I don't see the point of this topic, I mean he is just a guy,unless ofcourse the guy was blue eyes.

"Don't you see,we are getting a new boy in our school,that is amazing. You are no fun!" We talk for a few more hours and I tell her about the party leaving out blue eyes. A few hours later Millie gets a text from her mom asking her to go home,although Millie's mom has never messaged Millie to come home when she was at my home, I decide not to push it.

After Millie left,everything just passed by in a blur,Sunday was no different,I did some school work and then I spent the day reading.

××××××××××××××

I got up on Monday and got ready for school, I go downstairs and greet my parents and go outside to wait for Millie, she comes 5 minutes later.

We get to school and Millie goes to her locker while I go to mine,I get the books that I need and as I was walking,I bump into someone and fall on my ass,I promise you,I think the ground likes my ass. I look up and see blue eyes,he looks shocked and maybe he thinks that he is imagining me or maybe I'm the one who is imagining.

"You're the fruit punch girl, right?" He says this like as if he thinks I wasn't real or something. I get up and he helps me pick up my stuff.

"Yeah,the fruit punch girl,I'll try not to get offended by that." I can't believe he's real,I thought he was some part of my imagination or something because of the fruit punch and my imagination of hot boys,wait did I just admit that blue eyes is hot.

"I'm Hunter Collins by the way,we didn't get a chance to properly introduce ourselves yesterday." Now I know his name,although I prefer blue eyes but Hunter just sounds hot. Urgh,I sound like Millie right now.

"I'm Stacey Craft,and we didn't get a chance to properly introduce ourselves yesterday because you were gone by the time I came out. I actually thought I had imagined you." Hunter burst out laughing.

"So what class do you have now? Because I have history, and history is not my strongest point. I mean why do we need to learn about dead people, they are dead?" Hunter seems to be a very nice guy,and those blue eyes, I could get lost in them.

"I also have history now,and I like history,and besides the saying:those who don't learn history are bound to repeat it." Why did I say that,I mean I hate history and seriously those who don't learn history are bound to repeat it.

Literally everyone was staring at us walking, let me tell you what was going through their heads.

Oh my God! Did you see him?
Who is the girl walking with him?
Isn't she the one who Charlie invited last week to his party?
How did she get the attention of 2 of the most hot boys in our school?

Hunter seemed to have heard the whispers going around us because he turned to glare at the others. Then he turned to me.

"Why are they looking at us like as if we are some type of an alien species that do not belong together?" I promise you I was turning beet red when he said the word 'together'. Urgh,I hate hormones.

We pass by Charlie, and he walks up to me,but then he sees Hunter and he freezes and you can see rage in his eyes,I look at Hunter and he has a smile on,but this smile was different,this one had a sinister feel to it.

"Charlie are you okay?" He seems so lost in his rage.

"Umm,yeah,sorry,I'll talk to you later." He just leaves without saying anything else.

Charlie has history classes with me but he didn't show, Hunter on the other hand was acting like as if our little encounter with Charlie did not happen. The rest of the day goes by normally, although during break,both Hunter and Charlie were missing. We are sitting in our usual table, with Millie talking about the 'new' guy,saying that people have been saying that he is extremely hot.

"I saw him on Friday night!" Shit,I didn't tell her about this.

"You what? Why didn't you tell me anything?" I take a deep breath and tell her everything exactly how it happened.

"You told him you need to pee!" She was literally laughing her ass off.

"Seriously, from the whole story, that is the only thing you picked up?" I still can't believe I actually asked Hunter that,if he had to bring that up right now, I would probably die of embarrassment.

After the bell rings,everyone goes back to classes and Millie is still laughing, I manage to calm her down and she goes,she is going ho.e early because her family is going somewhere or something, so I will have to catch the bus home.
I didn't see Hunter or Charlie the whole day afterwards and it feels like as if everyone knows who I am, I think it's kinda creepy, I mean don't people have lives to worry about.

I was able to catch the bus home and get home,the moment I enter my house the smell of freshly baked apple pie and chocolate chip cookies hit my nose,I go to the kitchen and my mom looks extremely busy. She looks like she might be cooking for the army.

When she realizes that I am standing there, she gives me a cookie to taste,and they melt in my mouth.

"Mom these taste amazing!" I try to get more, but my mom smacks my hand away with a cloth.
"Thanks sweetie!" My mom had always been a nice Baker,but she doesn't bake often,nor does she ever bake this much.
"So why exactly are you cooking for the army?"
"Your father's old friend is back in town,so your father has invited him over. And you need to go shower miss,we are having guests tonight." She pushes me out of the kitchen.

I showered and decided to read for a while when my mom calls me downstairs. As I was going down I caught a glimpse of the guests and I missed a step and fell, great,I sure do know how to embarrass myself. I look up and Charlie was standing with his hand extended.

"Are you okay?" He looks much calmer than before.
"Yeah,I'm fine!" And with everyone staring at me,u was turning red. Until my mom said that the adults should go to the kitchen and us 'children' should chatt here. When the adults left there was a deafening silence between us.

"Please let us explain!" Charlie decided to start the conversation but was failing miserably at it.
"Go ahead Charlie, tell her about our life story." Hunter sounds so cold compared to earlier.

"We need you to promise that you won't tell anyone about this,please?" A part of me really wants to know their story but another one is yelling at me,telling me to ignore it and pretend I didn't hear anything.

"Okay,I promise I won't tell anyone. "I am so going to regret this. Charlie starts the story and Hunter filled in here and there.

Apparently Charlie's father had passed away 9 years ago and in a car accident and Hunter's parents got divorced. About 3 years ago when Charlie and his mom went to New York, she met Hunter's father and they started going out,now they moved here because their parents wanted a much calmer lifestyle.
They do not want the whole school to know about it because in a few months they would be going to separate colleges and hopefully never see each other again.

I didn't know how to react to their story so all I did was stand there and stare at them, thank God for my mom's perfect timing because she came and called us to go eat.

The whole dinner was awkward for us,the adults were busy chatting, us 'children' like my mom said, were trying not to be awkward and trying to have fun but ended up avoiding each other's eyes.

After the Collins/Eastwoods left, I helped my parents clear the table then went upto bed.
I changed and collapsed on my bed and thought about tomorrow,I know that tomorrow is going to be terrible,because first of all, I suck at lying especially to Millie,she can see right through me.

And second, after the past week's events,people do nothing but stare at me,putting me in the centre of attention and I hate being in the spotlight. I want to wake up tomorrow and pretend that today was just a dream.

××××××××××××××

So hey guys !

What do you think of the 2nd chapter?

And I am currently working on the cover

And do not forget to vote or comment

humyyussuf❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mr. Ted Popular OutOf_Love द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

119K 4.1K 30
© 2015 All Rights Reserved by ShawnGardner2 When you grow up in the stereotype high school world, you tend to adopt some of its ways. But when you...
194K 13K 60
Miss Popular on the outside, pure tomboy on the inside. Summer Winters is exactly that ─ hence the contrast in her name. At school she's the gorgeou...
539 7 18
Mackenzie Hollistery's life is filled up with boys, school life and being with the popular girls. She was unpopular and when she changed schools she...
Started as His Tutor KawaiiRilakxKuma द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

652K 26K 37
Wendy has a plan for high school. Find a few friends, pass her classes, and graduate with no drama. It works out for her first two years of high scho...