The Boy With The Skull Tattoo...

De GRRRLGERMS

He's got the fire and he walks with it. He's got the fire and he talks with it. Egocentric Drew and his tal... Mais

Message To You/Trailer
You've Got Mail
1. I'll Make You Better
2. Vengeance
3. Drew. . Is Literally Kissing My Ass
4. Commemoration
5. Die Here In Your Arms
6. Through My Lens
Let's Settle This
8. About Damn Time!
9. The Wedding Video
10. My Car Breaks Down
11. SnowStorm
12. What's Wrong With Me?
13. Y Cubano Como Yo
14. Oui Oui Oui Paris
15. He's Got The Fire
16. Out of My Mind
17. Are You Doing Okay?
18. Alone You've Become
19. Under The Bridge
20. Under The Bridge: Two
21. Under The Bridge: Three
22. Under The Bridge: Four
23. Back to the Start
24. Under the Bridge: Five
25. Caught In This Pool
26. We Move In Diego
27. Devil May Cry
28. BASSICALLY
29. S. K. U. L .L
30. Surprise Me
31. The Anniversary
32. The Anniversary: Dos
33. The Anniversary: Tres
34. Black Beauty
35. All Eyes On You
36. Sad Girl

7. And Die With a Smile

8.3K 225 8
De GRRRLGERMS

(DREW)

I woke up the next morning in a pile of messy sheets in the hotel room. I looked around my surroundings and saw nothing but furniture and lamps. Everything was exactly the same as I came in. I rubbed my hands on the other side of the bed.

I didn't feel nothing but cold air and sheets. Camryn went and vanished like dust. I was hoping the next morning I'd wake up to her and make a great morning breakfast but everything turned into reality. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and winked at myself. Sure the amazing intercourse was great with Camryn, but I wanted much more than intercourse. I really like this girl. She's like the headphones to your iPhone. You can't listen to any music personally without having them. You want all the sync, the beat, the waves on the track to be for you and only you. Only you can truly understand your music taste and your headphones knew the exact kind of person you are. So when you'd finally plug them into your phone your not afraid of the person next to you judging you. The connection is between you and the sound. Camryn was the sound and as much as I'd like to keep her around me much longer, I was such an idiot for not asking her number.

I was too caught up in the intercourse.

I threw on my clothes from last night and walked out the hotel.

As I walked home the atmosphere grew thickening, darkened, grew soggier with spurts of rain. All of Camryn's touch washed off my dying skin underneath all my yesterdays clothes. My phone was ringing constantly in my pocket but I didn't bother to pick it up. The sun, even it's trace, vanished behind the thick blurring clouds cuddled up in the sky above my damped head. The rain came pouring down much heavier. It was a bit chilly. My breath came out like smoke each time I exhaled out my mouth. My teeth clicking in my mouth on a chilly day. I kept walking faster and faster with my hands in my pocket with only my sweater on. My jeans felt like wet laundry stuck against my skin.

The clouds grew much thicker blindingly and the lenses in my eyes fogged. I couldn't see clearly through the pouring rain.

Walking quietly through the mud on the front lawn of Ellah's house came a trail which led upward where the trees appeared thinner and the ground more solid.

I knew with a clarity not born of reason that I would be found. I pushed the door open as I slid the key through the lock. The door opened quietly. The house was quiet. Ellah could be sleeping upstairs dreaming happily in peace.

I walked upstairs into my room and collapsed into a deep sleep. My eyes closed with a reason of never opening them. I kicked my shoes drenched in water on the carpet below my bed. Ten minutes into sleep as eyes were about to take me on an adventure, I heard my door open, suddenly, the person's presence I felt when I inhaled their energy bouncing back and forth. I heard a whisper of my name and before I can respond and open my eyes I was already dreaming. I lost connection with the real world and fell into a big puddle of fantasy.

_____

I woke up three hours later trying to see where I was. I was in my room still feeling wet underneath my clothes. My bed sheets were wet too and my hair almost dry. I showered and changed into something new.

12:37 pm

I knew sooner or later the guys may want to hang out later on in the day so I dressed up as if I'd get lucky.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen. Ellah was sitting in the living room eating cereal calmly with her legs crossed over each other. He eyes glued to the telescreen. I was a bit hurt about Camryn but I knew Ellah would ask about last night and I'd have to pretend everything is okay.

She looked at me with sad eyes. She got up from the couch and placed her bowl in the sink. I moved away from her slowly and went about my business. She seemed uncomfortable and stepped back a bit to give me space.

"Drew?" she said my name waiting for a response.

I didn't answer her.

"Drew." Her head peeked below my chin. I ignored her once again.

"Where did you go last night?" She asked taking a seat next to me as I opened a package of oatmeal.

Ignorance. She pushed me back softly and looked at me deep in my brown eyes.

"Drew. What the hell? Answer me?" Her hand was still on my shoulder. I pushed it off softly "Is this about last night?"

"No. Ellah just-shit can I be alone," she looked frightened. "I just got in here. I'm really not in the mood right now to talk. And I'd really like it if you'd just let my mind settle in for just a bit fuck" I moved away from her walking into the living room. I didn't mean to be rude but Ellah she can be annoying sometimes and hearing her voice in my ears is a very dangerous sight.

"Clearly it is about last night, " her hands made a fist. She placed them on her hips. "I was just dancing Drew."

"Good for you."

"Nothing happened."

"Great."

"I'm serious."

"Me too!"

"Your just going to do this?"

"Do what?"

"That. Act weird. "

"Nope!" she rolled her eyes at me. My phone rang again and this time I decided to answer the call. I walked away from her with the phone in my ear.

I heard Emily's voice speaking in the background to Ellah as I spoke to my biological father on the phone.

"Drew?" he said.

"I'm here."

"Come visit me. I'm all the way in Paris." my eyes opened wide when the words I'd thought he'd never say in a long time.

"Are you insane?"

"I got everything covered," I've been speaking to him over the past two years. He apologized about leaving me and I forgave him. I can't stay mad at him forever, I must move on. His voice sounded a bit stiff when he continued "Just tell everyone that you're going on a business trip."

"I don't know Will." His laugh sounded troubled. He began coughing lightly on the other line causing a big buzz through my phone.

"Drew. ." He went on. "I'm really sick. Since I can't make it to come see you, I thought you'd love to come to Paris" his French accent lightened me up. I just wanted to know so much more about him. Two years just isn't enough.

"Flocons d'avoine." I laughed. He just called me Oatmeal in French. He knows how much I love oatmeal and I'm obsessed with it.

"Ah shut up." he laughed on the other line "I'll see what I can do Will. I'll call you back when I make up my mind" he responded in an okay tone and hung up the phone. Before I can move away from the corner near the stairwell, Ellah posted up right behind me looking curious as ever.

"Who's that?" she asked bothering me again.

"Some people I know." I nodded my head. Her eyes squinted together "I'll be going on a business trip Ellah. Can you tell my mom for me. She said she wanted to see me sometime this week so tell her my schedule changed"

"Why can't you tell them yourself?"

"Because they'll get in my way. Especially since it's far far away." I walked away from her.

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow at the crack of Dawn!" I marched upstairs into my room to pack my bags and book a flight.

"When do you come back?"

"Maybe by the end of this month. Depends on how long the trip is." I'm so excited to see him I couldn't wait to get on that plane flight and cry my heart out to the flight attendants and tell them I'm going to see my father.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

183K 4.8K 40
Book #1 in the Theirs Series UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!! Beautiful blonde were the words used to describe her, airhead was what was assumed of her to be...
321K 9.9K 23
Calista is the daughter of a very rich businessman who happens to owe the mafia. Finally feeling free and like she has escaped from her past and the...
390 27 21
The heart wants what it wants, right? I never fully understood the meaning of that until now. Joel: The day I left Nicole was the day my life change...
322K 8.4K 35
What's worse than having to drive twenty six hours in a car to another country just so you can spend your whole summer with an arrogant father and hi...