him&i

De Whatship111

johnny x renjun (new updates coming soon ~) Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty

Nineteen

236 3 20
De Whatship111

Renjun made his way towards the court house slowly.
As he entered the building he saw Johnny hugging a girl,his stomach dropped at the sight.
Quickly turning around,he practically ran to his car when he got in he could feel the tears getting ready to form in his eye's but quickly collected his self as he drove home.

"Hey Renjun"Sicheng says as he saw the boy walk through the door.
"Hey"Renjun replied simply as he watched Sicheng bounce his daughter.
"Is something wrong"Sicheng asks making Renjun shake his head no.
"Okay if somethings bothering you let me or Kun know"Sicheng said as he watched Renjun walk up the stairs with his arms slumped.
"What happened"Kun asked as he walked to the living room.

"I think he had a long day,I'm gonna go talk to him just to make sure he's okay"Sicheng says as he passed Li Hua to Kun.
"Okay"Kun replied as he bounces around.

When Renjun made it to his room he grabbed out his laptop and began typing his nursing assignment.
When he heard a knock on the door he said a quick come in.
"Hey"Sicheng says as he opened the door slowly.
"What's up"Renjun asks as he puts his headphones on his neck.
"I just thought you might be thirsty"Sicheng says making Renjun knit his eyebrows.

"Thanks"Renjun replied with a yawn.
"You should sleep earlier tonight"Sicheng says as he sat the glass of water on the night stand.
Renjun only nodded as as he watched his cousin leave.
Eventually Renjun fell asleep with his hand on the small bump.

The next day he checked his phone and noticed the 3 messages from Johnny.
He ignored them and began getting dressed for school.

What Renjun is wearing.

Noticing the time he saw how it was 6:34 am meaning he only got 2 hours of actual sleep and no one else is up.
He quickly wrote a note then grabbed his keys and left.

When he got to the college he parked his car and just sat in it until 7:24.
He grabbed his bag and water bottle and began to walk.
"Renjun"He stopped in his tracks as he heard the voice that belonged to the one and only Johnny Suh.
"What"Renjun asked tiredly as he now looked at his boyfriend.
"You scared me"Johnny says as he looked down at the small boy.

What Johnny's wearing.

"How"Renjun asked as he looked up.
"You weren't answering my texts or calls"Johnny answered.
"I've been busy"Renjun said making Johnny sigh.
"I was worried something happened"Johnny replied.
"I'm fine see"Renjun says as he turned in a circle to show Johnny he was fine.
Johnny nodded his head before speaking again.

"I don't have work today so I was thinking we could go on a date how does that sound"Johnny says/asks.
"Umm I don't know"Renjun answered after a good minute.
"Text me when you get home"Johnny says before giving Renjun a short kiss.
"I will"Renjun replied, for a moment he forgot about the girl who was hugging his boyfriend.

"Wait"Renjun says as he watched the older walk away.
"Hmm"Johnny hums has he turns around.
"Who was that girl you were hugging the other day"Renjun asked as his body fell tense.
"A client won an important case and she was thanking me and how did you know ha ha "Johnny says with a small laugh.
"I came to see you since I had asked Jaehyun hyung to help me with my Will but you were busy"Renjun replied making Johnny smile.

"I'll never be to busy for you okay and I surely wouldn't cheat"Johnny says after a second as he hugged Renjun carefully.
"I know"Renjun replied as he hugged back.
"I'm gonna go text me when you get home"Johnny says before giving Renjun a small kiss.
"I will, be careful"Renjun says as he watched Johnny walk to his car.

Renjun sluggish made his way to his first lesson which no one was there but the professor who was setting up his projector.
He quietly sat down and pulled out his phone.

After all his classes he drove home carefully.
When he got inside he texted Johnny that he was home and that he was gonna get change since he felt uncomfortable in what he was in.

What he changed into^

"Renjun,Johnny's here to pick you up"Kun yelled as he fed his daughter.
"Okay"Renjun yelled back as he walked down the staircase.
"Does this show my bump gege"Renjun asked as he stood in front of Kun.
"Not really"Kun replied causing Renjun to nod.
"You look amazing"Johnny says now standing next to Renjun.

"What bump"Chenle asks as he walks towards the stairs.
"Umm I'm,I need to go me I'll be back around 8"Renjun says as he goes to put on his shoes.
"Be careful"Kun yells making Renjun yell a quick okay.

.

.

.

"So we're we going "Renjun asks as he gets in the car.
"Baby shopping " Johnny replied as he started the car.
"Isn't it a little early to be shopping for the baby"Renjun then asks as he buckled up.
"I don't think so I mean Mark and Jaemin did it really early" Johnny says as he started to drive towards the mall.

On there way to the mall Renjun looked at Instagram.

Mork!

Mork!
Any day now ......

Jaemin<3

Jaemin<3
Mark asked if wanna cuddle ☺ ......
No 🥰

Injun
Hahaha

Chenlol
This Jaemin is my favorite.....

Shosho

Shosho
Thanks Chenle for the vest <3

Chenlol
No problem :)

Injun
I- Isn't that nevermind ^-^

"We're here"Johnny says making Renjun nod as he put his phone away.
"Okay there should be about three baby shops that we could look at for now"Johnny says as he put his wallet in his back pocket along with his phone.
"Okay"Renjun says with a small smile.

When they stopped at the first store Renjun noticed a cute Snoopy set.
"What's wrong"Johnny asks making Renjun look at the older.
"Oh nothing,I was just looking looking"Renjun answered.
"Do you see anything you like"Johnny asks as he watched Renjun nod slowly.
Eventually Renjun decided to grab the set and take it to the counter.

[The set]

When he checked out he noticed Johnny was on the phone.
"Who was that"Renjun asked when Johnny ended the phone call.
"Mark called saying Jaemin started to have some minor contrations so there gonna had to the hospital after he checks that they have everything and that he'll text when he knows for sure"Johnny replied as he watched Renjun nod.

.

.

.

[A/N]
Okay first things first Markmins baby will be coming out in the next chapter,its a girl.......
I'm really sorry for not updating as often 😔 but after Renjun gives birth Markmin will get married so comment if you want someone from a different group to also be at the wedding.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

70.3K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
77.4K 3.6K 31
this is how jung sungchan turned from straight to shotaro-sexual SUNGTARO ;2021
79.6K 2.1K 39
renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024)
18.1K 484 30
Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy × boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark