Pure Temptation

Por queenkeemaa

Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾 Más

Get To Know Me
The Day Of The Show
And You Are?
Up All Night
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas🥳
Landed🙃
Surprise Visits
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Tea Spilling ☕
Problems Approaching
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start
Jealous Tendencies

1 Month Later

473 23 0
Por queenkeemaa

October 1st

Christopher

"So, I heard you're leaving to Dubai next year" Azalia said as she poured the noodles into the strainer over the sink. I know what ya'll probably wondering. What the hell are you doing with her sounding like she cooking for you? The answer is simply, I guess I still love her and despite everything that we've been through? She still always in my corner and vice versa.

"Yeah, I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me. Be on our Lil baby shit. You won't see nobody" I attepmted to sing in his tone, gaining laughter out of her. She stirred the noodles for like 5 more minutes then started getting the meats and ingredients to go into it.

"Well it has been a while since we had quality time together and who knows what will happen ya know" She said as she walked over to where I was sitting on the couch and onto my lap. She started rubbing on my legs and shit. I licked my lips and took my hat off so she could run her fingers through my braids. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. I needed that this past month.

"I gotta check the food babe. Don't fall asleep. Royalty already sleeping, you going to leave me too?" She asked as she got up to walk back into the kitchen. I took out my phone to play a game. I noticed the last time me and Brielle texted eachother was before I left back to L.A. I texted her then went to my mother's text message. Speaking of, I gotta pay her a visit too.

Brielle Anyea

"Girl you need to stop fronting and date my cousin. I know you like him" Tiffany said as she fixed her hair in my door mirror. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out for some drinks with her at a new lounge that opened a few weeks ago. I smiled at her comment before coming out.

"So what If I am? That doesn't mean anything is going to happen between us. I peeped he be having his little hoes calling him and him tryna ignore it when I'm there" I said and she chuckled.

"Well ya'll aren't official yet. He's been talking about you ever since I introduced you two. As a matter a fact, I'm about to text him right now for you. Because-" She said as she took out her phone. I threw a pillow at her but that didn't stop her from still dialing his number.

"Hang up the phone hoe" I said as I tackled her and we wrestled over the phone. He answered the phone

"Wassgood T?" He spoke through the phone with his deep voice. I covered my mouth to try not to say anything. He was sounding real nice on that phone just now.

"Hey cousin. What you doing tonight?"

"Shit. I just got off work and I'm smoking right now"

"I'm with my friend right now, we trying to just vibe out tonight. Wanna come?"

"Does your friend look good?"

"It's Brielle. So you answer that question"

"Hmmm my baby Brie? Let me finish this blunt and text me the info"

"I got you"

As soon as she hung up, she looked at me and I was smiling up a storm. I won't deny that he's very attractive and he has a great personality.

"That settles it. Bitch get dressed, your boo wanna see you. You heard him, you're his baby apparently" She said as I started walking to my closet to get a calm outfit for the night. Nothing over the top or anything. I don't want too much attention tonight. 20 minutes passed and me and Tiffany were ready to go. I fluffed my hair a few more times before we walked out to my car. We took about 10 minutes going back and forth on who's car we were going to take. We finally decided on mine, obviously.

On our way there my phone was buzzing.

"T can you see who that is for me?": I asked her with my eyes still on the road.

"Okay" She said as she picked up my phone to read whatever was on my screen.

"Somebody said you don't know nobody anymore with the emoji with the glasses on with his eye brow up" She explained. I screwed my face up a bit because I don't know who would text me like that. I speak to everyone that's in my life a good amount of the time. Then it dawned onto me that it's probably Chris.

"You can leave it. I'll check it once we get there. Which we almost are" I said as I made a right and rode down the strip.

"My girl got niggas in their bags or nah? It's something you not telling me?" She asked making me laugh.

"Nah. He's my best friend but I've been invisible to him for a few weeks so Ima show him how it feels" I explained. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"You sure he's just a friend?" She asked as we got to the lounge and seen Travis, leaning against his car waiting for us. I turned the car off and we got out of the car at the same time. I had on a black laced body suit with a pencil skirt. I feel like I set myself up for this but hey. I finally feel beautiful with my body and it feels pretty damn good. Snapping me out of my daze was Travis walking up to us and eyeing me biting his lip a bit. I blushed then quickly tried to brush it off.

"Wassgood cuz? Wassup Babygirl" Travis said addressing us separately. Tiffany gave him a hug first then he reached for me. His hug was so warm and caring filled, even with his hand resting on my lower waist. We walked into the lounge and went straight to the couches.

"I know this nigga is not calling me off of a blocked number" Tiffany said as she looked down at her phone with an annoyed expression. I looked her way and raised my eyebrow.

"Everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah my child's stupid ass father wanna call and try and ruin my night. It's not happeninggg" Tiff said as she started twerking and with me amping her. Travis rolled his eyes which made us laugh.

"Ima clap that nigga one day. Just give me some time" Travis said leaving me with wide eyes.

Christopher (Back In L.A)
"What happened princess? Why you keep looking at me like that?" I asked Royalty as we were laying down watching her favorite movie, "Fat Albert".

"Are you and mommy going to be together again?" She asked as she slightly put her head down. I wasn't expecting her to ask me something like that and so random at that. I looked over at a sleeping Azalia facing the opposite way. I looked back at my daughter and palmed my head. I lifted my head up then tapped her for her to look up at me.

"Listen, you know daddy not no fan of lying right?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Yes" She answered.

"I'm not going to sit here and tell you something and it doesn't happen. Me and your mommy are trying to get to where we were before. If we end up together again? You'll know baby girl okay? I would never lie to you" I told her while holding her hands in mine. That made her look up at me and smile, which led me to do the same.

"Okay dad, You promise?" She asked as she squeezed my hand. That means she's really serious about the conversation.

"I promise princess" I told her as I pulled her into a hug. She skipped off down the hall to her room. I took out my phone and went to my notes to start typing some shit I had flowing through my head at the moment. I began to write and I couldn't  get anything out. I decided to call Brielle. She didn't answer my text message so let me see if she answer my call. If not it's cool, I won't stress her over it. I went to her contact and pressed call. It rang about 3 times, I was about to hang up until I heard some background noise.

"Hi Chris" She answered kind of in a slur

"Wassup beautiful. You drunk it sound like" I said trying not to laugh. I never heard her speaking in any other tone than her regular one.

"Yeah I am actually, well I wouldn't call it drunk maybe tipsy" She corrected.

"Suree, but hey I miss you. I think in a week or two Ima stop by in NY to see you"

"Oh now you wanna see me? I'm sitting here looking slow this whole month missing ya yellow ass and you wanna play with my emotions"

I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing.

"First of all, I already told you I was going to be busy this month. I also said I'll make it up. So, send me your addy and shit because I'm coming in two weeks. Probably earlier if things go smoothly"

I heard a nigga in the background saying along the lines of, "You cheating on me?"

"You with ya boo? I would've hung up B, I'm not no cockblocker" I said and she sucked her teeth then chuckled.

"It's not that, I do wanna talk to you Chris. I'm kind of out right now though so Ima call you when I get in. If you're sleep, I'll text you"

"Alright B. Have fun and don't make me gotta knock him out. Tell him keep his hands to himself until I meet him" I said and she started giggling. I'm not even playing with her right now, she's drunk and she with a nigga I didn't meet yet. I hope I don't gotta see them four walls again.

"Okay Daddy, Damn" She said, not realizing what she said.

"Woah, don't call me that Brie. But yeah you better let me know when you get in the house"

"Okay I will, Talk to you later"

As I hung up the phone, I put it in my pocket and seen Azalia moving around in her sleep. She was about to wake up, good thing I hung up the phone from Brielle. Shawty would of caught a fit. She opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of me

"See next time don't talk shit then I won't have to put you to bed like that" I said with a smirk. She blushed and put her head in the pillow.

"I can't even say anything but you know I wouldn't be me if I didn't talk shit so. No promises" She said as she leaned in and kissed me.

"I won't mind putting you together again, so go ahead" I said as I turned on the t.v and grabbed the remote control. She crawled onto my lap and faced the TV.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

108K 3.4K 31
Read and find out
21K 605 20
read it and find out
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
711K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️