Karamatsu x Reader (Single Da...

De CleverDana16

the book cover was not drawn by me! credit to owner/artist (Y/N) has been living in Japan for some time now... Mai multe

Life Goes Upside Down
The Visit
Bruzzas
Park
First Day
Who's here?
Fashion!
Rain
Mistake
Dress Up
Cat Got Your Tongue!
Forgive
i made a vine compilation
Moving
A New Day
sleepover
Ducky
SketchBook
English
Music Shop
Jelly
Sick
Sick (part 2)
Father's Day
Guitar
Help
Help from Chibita
(This is Art)
The Question
The Date
Periods
At the Beach
Past
Words
Comic-Con
Requests!!!
Water Park
The Boss
Birthday
Sleep
SKIP!!!
i am still on hiatus...
BaseBall!
Snowman
One Year Old
Freezing To Death
My Parents
Plan Fail
COMMISSIONS!
New Family
Mother Knows Best
Gone
Where?
Kidnapping
FINALLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL LINK
Confrontation
Back in My Arms
EPILOGUE

Lost

351 10 3
De CleverDana16

Credit to yaoifnafhs
Credit to artist

Karamatsu wanted to go buy some stuff he wants. You guessed it would sun glasses, tank top, boots, journals, and magazines. But that's too predictable.

"Are you ready honey?" Kara asked you from downstairs. Right, you were getting Yumi dressed. You dressed her in a shirt with a small anchor, aling with a blue skirt. She was also wearing her shiny shoes. She's already 7 months old. You have seen her grow a lot these past months. You feel like a proud mama.

When she was all dressed, you pick her up and went downstairs. As you walked down, Kara watched both come closer to him. He would always make this speechless face.

"You're beautiful, darling." He said before giving you a kiss on the cheek. "You always say that" you bashfully said. He then looks at Yumi, with a quirky smile on. "Is my queen ready to hit the road?" He cooed. This earned him a smile from Yumi. She giggled.

"Ok then. Let's get in the car." He announced. He slides the door wide open, moving aside for you and Yumi to exit first.

When walking to the car, Kara opened the back door. In the back, there was a baby seat. You sat her there and buckle her up. Safety!

"All safe?" Kara asks cheerfully. You nodded. After closing the back door, both of you went to sit on your car seat. Kara starts the engine.

"Hey Kara. My phone has no charge. Can I charge it using your portable charger?" You asked.

"Of course. Anything for my princess~" he said.

You charge your phone on the way to the shop. Kara put some music on. The song was "Fine By Me" by Andy Grammar. It was very catchy. So you weren't aware that you were muttering the lyrics until Kara sang them too. He still had a terrible English grammar. But he was a great help to many tourists on the bridge.

"It's fine by meeeeee.
If you neeveerrr leavee.
Cause when you live like this foreverrr
It's fine by meeeee." He sanged.

It made you laugh. But you sang with him. Yumi thought there were goats in the car...

AT THE SHOP
"Ok. We're here!" Kara cheerfully anounced. You unbuckled as soon as he parked the car. When he stopped the car's engine, you got out of your seat and took Yumi out of hers. Kara grabs one of the carts. It had a baby spot, so you put Yumi there.

The 3 of you entered the cold, fresh shop. You could a thousand of things: clothes, books, food, furniture, computers, medicine, and etc. It was like a Walmart.

"Ok. Let's stick together everyone." He said.

"Oh Kara. Of course we will. I know know you can't live without me~" you flirted

"And it's true! I need you to live!" He said loudly.

Walking into the clothes area was exciting. You couldn't wait to put Yumi new clothes. She looked cute in all of them. You were jealous of her.

"Y/N, you think this is the best suze for her?" Kara asked holding a dress.

"It looks a bit big. But I bet she could fit in it someday. Put it in the cart just in case." You told him.

"Dada!" Yumi says. She saw what Kqra had in his hands. Yumi wanted the dress.

"You want the dress sweetie?" Kara asked kindly. Yumi tried to reach the dress for herself.

"You'll just have to wait til we get home, ok?" Kara explained to her. She pouted a bit, but not enough to make her whine.

"Kara, I found these shoes for her. Can I have her for a sec?"

"Yes. Here." He says as he passes Yumi to you. You grab her and put her down on a bench. You tried to put her shoes on. It was a perfect fit. Just like Cinderella.

"Dear, I'll be in the bathroom. Be right back." Kara alerted you before leaving. "Yes love." You replied. When he left, you took Yumi's try-out shoes off her feet. Putting her original shoes on, she began to pout at something. You looked around to see some Minnie Mouse sun glasses.

"Oh Yumi. Do you want to have sun glasses just like Daddy?" You asked.

"Dada!" She cried. She began to craddle to the glasses. As soon as she has a hold of them, you pick her up.

"Come on. Let's go back to the cart." You said. But when you turned around, the cart was gone.

"What the he- uh heck? Where's the cart?" You yelled. You looked in all directions. "It's .....gone?"

You were startled by the fact it disappeared. You tjought you could just go and get another one from the frobt, until you remembered....

"THE DRESS!!! THE DRESS WAS IN THAT CART!!!" You screamed. So you began to look for it. You were going in different directions. Right, left, left, right, left, right, right, right, left...

You stopped to calm your nerves. After all, you have Yumi in your arms. It's gets very tiring when you have a baby.

"Jeez, where could it be?.....wait.....where am I?" You shrieked. Now you began to freak out. You were so focus on finding that cart that you didn't realize where you were going.

"Oh no, Karamatsu..."

At The Bathroom Entrance
"Now. I'm back. What else have yo-" he was stopped when he noticed no one was there. He began to freak out.

"Y/N? YUMI? WHERE ARE YOU?" He shouted.

His heart was racing. He was having one of his panic attacks. Now wasn't the time for him to cry. He needs to be a real man! He runned in every direction, peeking in every aisle he passed. He hopes to find you soon. After all, he can't live without you.

BACK TO READER
"Dang it Yumi. What are we gonna do? How are we suppose to find Kara and the missing cart?" You said. You were disappointed in yourself.

"Kara told us to stick together. That's the exact opposite we did. He's gonna be so mad. I'm scared. I wish I stayed back there. I don't vare what happena to that cart and that dress, your safety is more important. And now I'm risking it." You said out loud. You were mad at yourself. And very scared. But you needed to stay calm. If Yumi notices a sign of worry in you, she will cry.

You were about to lose hope. While eveything was still in the aisle, you hugged Yumi closer to you. It was quiet. Up until the shop put a song. It was the same song as the one in the car. "It's fineee by meeee. If yooouu neeeveeer leaveee."

"Cause when you live like this foreeeeveeerr. It's fineee by meee." You sanged. Yumi made a loud laugh. It was very loud, that it echoed in the shop.

"Yumi....YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" You said happily.

You cleared your throat. You were doing the most embarrassing thing of all: sing.

"ITS FIIINEEE BY MEEEEE!
IF YOU NEEEVERRR LEAVEEE.
CAUSE WHEN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS FOREEEEVEEERRR.
IT'S FINEEEEE BY MEEEEE"

You hoped Kara would notice.

BACK TO KARAMATSU
"Where could they be? Argh, why does this store had to be so huge?!" He cried. He was about to turn around and try to call you. No answer. He remembers you left it in the car. Dang it.

"Now what?" He was worried and scared for life. He didn't want to lise either of you. He was about to cry, until he heard a loud laugh.

"Yumi?" He recognized that voice. As well for the next one.

"ITS FIIINEEE BY MEEEEE!
IF YOU NEEEVERRR LEAVEEE.
CAUSE WHEN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS FOREEEEVEEERRR.
IT'S FINEEEEE BY MEEEEE"
It echoed.

"....Y/N?" He aaked himself. He didn't expect you to do something like that. He knows you hate public attention. He was doubting it was you, until he thought you'll only do that if you're lost.

"DON'T WORRY LOVE! I'LL GO RESCUE YOU!" He shouted loud enough for you to here.

BACK.TO READER
"Well Yumi we tried....agh, we need to take action. But if we move, we might gey even more lost. What should we do-"

"DON'T WORRY LOVE! I'LL GO RESCUE YOU!"

You recognized that voice. It was Kara. That was the sound of hope. "Kara!" You cried, full of joy and relief.

"Dada?" Yumi questioned. She began to look around. When she realized that Kara wasn't around, she began to cry.

"WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWA"

"Oh no no no no. Shh. Hush now. Don't cry sweetie. Daddy is coming. I promise." You tried to calm her, but it wasn't working. It usually does, but not this time.

"YUMI? I'M COMING BABY!!!" Kara yelled. You heard him not so far from the aisle you were in.

And by luck, he Matsu sprouted from an aisle. "KARA!" You cried.

"Y/N! YUMI!" He cried. And then actually cry. He was tearing up.

"Kara, please don't cry." You teied to comfort him.

"I tOlD yOu I cAn't LIvE wiThOuT YoU!" He cries.

"Please don't be mad at me!!!" You cried as well.

"I'm NoT mAd. I'M ReLieFed tHat BoTh My DaRliNgS aRe sAfE aNd SouNd." He continues.

"Now now love. Please don't cry. If you cry, Yumi will cry louder and I will cry too. Let's not cry together." You explained ina comforting voice. You walked closer to him and hugged him. With that hug, Yumi began to calm down. She was falling asleep in her dad's pressence. She felt safer.

When Kara calmed down, he insisted on carrying Yumi. As the two of you walk, Kara began to ask. "How come you left? Was there something you found?" He asked curious.

"Oh. You didn't notice?" You asked

"Notice what?"

"Our cart was gone."

"Oh dear! It had Yumi's dress in it."

"Exactly. I tried to find it but I ended up losing track of where I was going. So I got lost. I feel down. I should've had paid attention."

"What were you doing before you noticed the cart was gone?"

"Yumi saw these Minnie Mouse sun glasses. She wanted to look like you. Isn't that sweet?" You smiled.

"Aw my pretty Yumi wanted to look like me. She really looks up yo me like that huh? I just can't help it. I'm a sinful man, yet full of perfection." He dramatically said.

"Yes you are dear." You said.

You two were so focus on the converstaion, neither of you realized who was in front, and bumped into them.

"Aw man. Sorry-"

"Watch where you're going!" Said a sassy woman.

"We are terribly sorry ma'am. We were simply blinded by our own love. Please don't be angry at my de-"

"Shut your mouth weirdo! Nobody cares! You, her, or your baby!" She said.

"Excuse me?!" Kara said in a angry tone.

"You heard me! Now, I'll be leaving. Thank you!" She responded.

"She's so rude- Kara, look!" You pointed at the woman's cart. It had Yumi's dress in it.

"She's the one who stole it?" Kara was shocked.

"Huh, ok. I see how it should be done." You muttered. Kara was now terrified.

Later...
"Y/N L/N. Why did you punch a woman?" Kara asked very nervously. You were all in the car now.

"Because she was being rude to you and Yumi. No one is allowed go disrespect my boyfriend and future-daughter. No one. Not even me!" You argued.

"Do you have any idea what you did?" Kara asked anxiously.

"Yes?" You questioned.

"We're now kicked out of that store!" He yelled worridly.

"I know!"

The two stayed quiet for a moment. When your anger was slowly disappearing, you spoke up.

"Sorry. Now we can't buy what we need." You apologized.

"It doesn't matter. They are not important."

"What do you mean?" You asked confused. The whole point was to buy new stuff.

"You see, I wanted to buy new sunglasses, a tank top, journal, and boots for myself. My clothes are geting old..." Kara explained as he adjusts his sun glasses. You could visibly see his sweat drop.

You stayed quiet.

"Like I said, they are not important."

Sigh "You're lucky I love you." You answered with a smile.

"I love you too." He said.

(Please leave requests. I don't want yo end this story just yet. And I want you guys to enjoy it as well. Thanks. May God Bless.)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.2K 476 27
Returning to the city she grew up in was not of (y/n)'s choosing, but the opportunities it offered gave her the hope that her life would start to tu...
168K 5.1K 23
No mature content in this story. This is a soulmate AU about Midoriya having mild depression and anxiety. Essentially, when a kid turns 10 what eve...
312K 4.7K 45
"Y/N is anti-social eccentric intellectual going through loneliness and depression and is currently searching his purpose until it all changes when o...
53.1K 1K 28
im not good with descriptions...😅😅 Anyways,this is my first book so sorry if im bad af at writing So this is a story of the matsuno bros having a c...