๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ || ๐จ...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ winterrain__

โš  ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โš  ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก... ืขื•ื“

Chapter 2 FWB
Chapter 3 FWB
Chapter 4 FWB
One Shot
tags!! .
One Shot.
Chapter 5 FWB
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
Chapter 6 FWB
One Shot
One Shot
omg!
Chapter 7 FWB
wtf?!
One Shot
Two Shot 1
Chapter 8 FWB
Two Shot 2
One Shot
Two Shot 1
Chapter 9 FWB
Two Shot 2
One Shot
Two Shot 1
Two Shot 2
Chapter 1 Vacation
Chapter 2 Vacation
Chapter 3 Vacation
Chapter 4 Vacation
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
Bad Boy (1)
Bad Boy (2)
Bad Boy (3)
Bad Boy (4)
Bad Boy (5)
Bad Boy (6)
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
OMG!!
One Shot
One Shot
One Shot
Life and Death (1)
Life and Death (2)
Life and Death (3)
Life and Death (4)
One Shot - SongFiction
One Shot
One Shot
Popular (1)
Popular (2)
Popular (3)
Popular (4)
Popular (5)
Popular (6)
Popular (7)
Popular (8)
Popular (9)
Popular (10)
Popular (11)
One Shot - SongFiction

1. Friends With Benefits.

26.7K 135 162
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ winterrain__

Chapter 1

" Pete, you good? " I ask and he nods. He was my only bestest friend, apart from Ned and MJ who were my best friends but Peter kinda comes in superlative degree of best.

We met at the start of middle school and we clicked through the Star Wars obsession. I really liked spending my time with him. He was sweet, kind, caring and gentle. But lately, he's been secretive, which kept me worried.

One, he wasn't telling me what's happening and two, he showed up with random bruises and wounds. Once again, I saw this purple bruise on his neck, showing a little from his shirt collar. He was definitely trying to cover it up.

" Pete, what's this? " I ask, my hand instantly flying towards his flannel that I pushed out of my way, examining the bruise. His hand instantly flew up, wrapping around my wrist, sending chills run down my spine.

Yeah, there was only one problem with me. I was very very turned on even with the simplest form of touch with him. I figured it was a part of growing up, my stupid hormones changing and all but I really hated it because it was Peter. No one else but Peter.

I still cursed myself for that someone being Peter. He was my best friend and I didn't have any romantic feelings towards him, but the way he touched me had another spark in it. It felt like something else, something so strange but blissful.

I longed for it desperately, yet, I hated myself for thinking about it. I looked at him wierdly, as he slowly dropped his hand to his side, loosening his grip on mine, causing me to retreat my hand back to myself.

"Uh... I hit a shelve. " He says slamming the locker shut. I nodded, not buying it at all but I was too fazed by the lingering touch on my hand to process an answer. I took out my books and turned to him.

" I'll see you at lunch. " I mumbled and he nodded, smiling softly.

I took a few slow steps and started walking faster. I was glad he wasn't in all of my class, only lab, because I'd stare at him instead of concentrating on the class but I also hated it because all I had to do was look at teachers speak with their bored tone.

Slowly but surely, lunch came by and much to my dismay and pleasure, I had to sit beside Peter because Ned and MJ were already sitting beside each other.

I slid beside him but not too close because I didn't want anyone to be suspicious on me for how my body reacts against Peter.

" What did I miss? " I ask, pulling my tray closer and taking bite from my sandwich. I was five minutes late due to the rush in front of my class, Flash and some other jock fighting over something whatsoever.

" Oh, nothing. We're just talking about how hot Zayn looks. " MJ said bluntly and I choked on my Sandwich, looking at her in disbelief.

Because MJ was never the one to talk about boys, let alone saying it out aloud bluntly. Even Ned had his eyes out of socket while Peter was busy looking at me with worried eyes.

I nodded at him assuring I was fine and turned around, looking at Zayn, the most famous and I won't deny hot guy in the school. Apart from Peter of course, because believe it or not, I've seen him shirtless before.

Don't ask me how. Alright fine! If you want to know. I had stayed over for a movie night and when he was changing, I might've stole a few glances at his toned abs and muscles.

" Uh... Yeah. He sure is. " I mumbled, turning around.

" I don't believe it! Y/n's not swooning over her crush. " Ned says surprised. You heard him right. I've said everyone I have a crush on Zayn because that's easy to get them off a certain topic. But he was all good. Like total boyfriend material.

" Y/n, you good? " Peter chuckles, checking my temperature and here it goes again, the fucking spark running all over my body.

" Yeah. I'm fine! " I swatted his arm in a teasing manner so it doesn't look suspicious and he laughed.

" You're blushing. " He points out and I sighed. I knew why I was blushing and I was glad they were taking the wrong idea.

" Exactly what I thought. " MJ smirked and I rolled my eyes. Rest of the lunch, I was pestered by the three about my crush on Zayn, not caring in the world that people might hear them. I really didn't care though.

Soon, the day was over and I found myself walking back home, Peter had disappeared somewhere so it was just me, walking down the street and reached home eventually.

Peter's Pov

There she was, walking down the street. I wasn't stalking her, I was just doing my patrol when I spotted her. I watched as she walked peacefully and reached her house.

I didn't know what to do about my stupid situation. I was sure as hell I didn't like her in that way. We were best friends and I also knew it was wrong of me to think that way about her but I cannot help it.

It was her skin that made my senses go crazy. My skin crawl ( see what I did there? ;)) and make me feel millions of emotions. That happened this morning again, when she touched the bruise on my neck, it was enough to send my whole body shivering but I had managed to grab her wrist before she touch my neck with those gentle hands any further.

And I was sure I didn't like her because I wasn't jealous over the fact that she crushes on Zayn, the hottest guy in the school and I was almost supportive of it.
Then what brings this change in me? I was thinking about that and had yet to figure out.

I knew I had to do something about it before it leads to something worse. That has been happening since a few weeks and I was really tensed over the fact that I get turned on by my best friend without any effort.

Even something do simple as her placing a hand on my shoulder and boom! I don't know what to do anymore. I groaned softly, and got up, trying to focus on my patrol.

---

Y/n's Pov

I trudged down the street, huffing. I just had another row with my father about boys. He thinks I have a boyfriend and guess what? He also thinks I go for the playboys. Well, fuck playboys! I don't give a damn about them but he never listens to me.

I was tired of explaining him I'd not have a playboy as a boyfriend,but he gives me this speech every morning when he's around to ruin my rest of the day.

I reached the locker and groaned as I couldn't recall my number of the combo. I'm a bit forgetful, yeah. I forget simple things like carrying my keys or forgetting my locker combo. Heck, I'm so lazy that I didn't bother to remember own number.

" What's wrong? " I heard and turned around, finding Peter face to face. I chuckled, shaking my head.

" I forgot the combo! " I groaned, trying to put another one. I felt heat radiating off of Peter as he leaned closer from behind, and I could literally feel his hot breath on my neck, my back pressed against his chest as he rolled the numbers and lingered for a second longer before pulling away.

My body was numb and blood was definitely boiling, begging for me to just turn around and kiss him hard right away.

" Thanks. " I managed to say, taking out the books and first thing I did was write the god damn combo on my palm. Peter chuckled at me again, causing me to roll my eyes.

" See ya! " I mumbled and he nodded. I could feel myself in that area and groaned. I managed to pass my four classes and dreaded lunch as I had to see Peter again.

Don't get me wrong, I love him as my best friend but as long as I felt this lustful feelings towards him, I found it better if I keep my distance physically. And luckily, I had to sit across him because Ned was sitting beside him.

" Look, Zayn is looking at you. " Ned fangirled and I shook my head, chuckling. My gaze roamed around until I spotted the guy smirking at me and as I looked st him, he winked. I sent him a small smile, going back to my food.

" What the fuck, Y/n? " MJ asks and I frowned.

" What? " I ask and she sighed.

" Girl you need to learn how to interact around boys! " She says and I chuckled, knowing deep down that it was so fucking true that I was ashamed. Well, not exactly but yeah, you get me right?

The same went by for another week and I was running out of my mind. Things keep happening and I couldn't stay away from him. It was just like magnets. Even though I don't want anything to happen, at the exact moment, something happens that has to include Peter touching me with his soft skin.

This one time in the middle of week, I was finding it hard to tie the necklace when he came out of nowhere and helped me put it on, and turned me on of course, the way his fingers brushed against my neck.

And that wasn't enough, he grabbed both shoulders of mine and leaned me over the lockers, talking to me casually as if nothing happened. I knew my skin was itching for him to touch me but I was so proud of myself to control myself so good.

Than there was this one time where I was finding it hard to carry a few books out of library, and he helped me but of course, it wasn't supposed be happen according to me. His fingers brushes against mine gently, making me shiver under his Godly presence.

Currently I had bit my lip so hard to hold myself. We're watching movies, it was Friday so normally, Ned, MJ and Peter came around mine.

We were sitting around the couch in my room and he had to sit beside me, dangerously close that my bare thigh was toucing his leg and the audacity of this bitch [ Peter Parker is no bitch, I swear to God but it seemed suitsble to her situation so I had to. Don't get me wrong, Petey jd a small bean that has to be protected at any cost] , he even rubbed small circles on my thigh throughout the movie, causing me to suffer. I was trying hard not to squirm or shiver.

Ned and MJ had passed out around the room and it was just me and him on the third movie, but that wasn't it, he had to lean closer, just to grab a chips packet. His face was very close to mine, but more like his neck was.

I felt very hungry, you know what I mean. His neck was calling me and I felt like I'm a vampire. As he pulled away, I realised I wasn't breathing and I was stiffened at the place. Trying to calm down was very hard. But I managed, somehow or barely.

Turns out, May was on a night shift and we had to share a bed because Ned had taken the couch and MJ had somehow landed on the second small couch. I groaned internally, changing into my pj's

I know, not my best choice when I'm around him but my second favorite were in the laundry and besides, it's not like this turns him on.

Peter's Pov

Shit! Why is she wearing that? Ughh! We're sharing a bed for God's sake! Does she want me to sleep with a growing boner? I managed not to trip at the sight of her wearing that and turned my back against her, trying to fall asleep. The bed beside me dipped and I figured she has climbed in, and luckily we didn't have to share a duvet atleast.

" Hey, N/n! Give me that, it's cold! " MJ said and grabbed Y/n's duvet, and falling asleep almost instantly. Me and Y/n watched her in amusement before Y/n groaned.

I hesitantly pushed half of mine towards her.

" We can share. " I mumbled and she looked unsure. I knew why. I loved the way she goes all stiff under my touch and I loved how her breath hitches when I touch her, the way she tries not to squirm under my touch. I figured it out last week, that I wasn't the only one feeling these hormonal feelings.

It was that day she was struggling to put on the necklace and when I helped her, I could feel her stiffen as my fingers grazed over her skin and the goosebumps gave it away. Even further, I grabbed her shoulders, leaning her against the locker and started talking casually and God must've blessed me with confidence.

The look on her face was priceless and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Through out the next week, I kept taking these accidental skin contacts to make sure she was in the same situation and trust me, I loved the way she shivered under me. That only made me feel more turned on.

" Alright. " She gives in, rolling a little closer and draped it around herself, turning her back towards me. I stared at her back for a few seconds before turning around too.

I couldn't fall asleep, knowing she's so close, yet so far. So, I turned around, facing her and found her even more closer than she was before but she was not facing me. Her back was.

I clenched my fists, trying not to drape an arm around her beautiful waist and tightened my jaw. Giving in, I scooted closer and slid my arm on her bare skin, feeling her shiver as I did. But she didn't object, she just went still. I pulled her closer in my chest.

I managed not to smile or smirk at that and fell asleep after an Internal victory dance.

Y/n's Pov
Fuck! What is he doing? I felt his hand slide on my bare skin and he pulled me closer in his chest, causing me to stiffen and shiver at his touch. It sent tingles all over my body, and I gulped hard. I fought the urge to turn and look at him questioningly but seeing Peter has always been cuddly, I decided against it and managed to fall asleep.

Maybe I was delusional but I felt like he was rubbing small circles around my ribs. I felt them and didn't feel them at the same time so I thought I was being delusional and going crazy under his touch.

I woke up and found myself pressed against a hard chest. I widened my eyes, dreading to look at the person. I was hoping it wasn't him, but by the way his arms were wrapped around my stomach, I knew who it was.

Peter.

I could feel his hot breath on my bare shoulder as he breathed in and out, sleeping soundly. My breath quickened each time he breathed out and I felt him stir.

Closing my eyes, I managed not to give away that I have been awake and noticed our position.

" What the-" He whispered, probably noticing the way we slept and he slowly took off his arm off my stomach, relief rushing throughout my whole body as he did and moved away from me a bit.

" Oh God! " He mumbled, probably cursing at himself for making a fucking move last night.

He was the one to decide and drape an arm around my bare stomach and had pulled me closer in his chest and turns out, we cuddled all night. Only thought of it send chilld down my spine.

I pretended to stir and groaned at the sunlight peeking through my curtain. Raising a hand over my eyes, shifting on my back and got up eventually, looking at the clock.

It was almost ten. How come no one woke up? I looked over at Ned and MJ, who were still soundly asleep. I looked at Peter with my sleepy eyes and he was still probably in shock.

" How come we slept so late? " I ask and he seemed to relax.

" I - I don't know. " He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I shrugged, getting up and wore a hoodie over my pj's, which was of course Peter's who I saw was gawking at me from the mirror.

" I'll make some breakfast. Mum and dad won't be coming till Tuesday so it's just us." I informed pointing at us four and he nodded. I walked out of the room, swaying my hips a little more than I'd do.

After making the breakfast, I walked back to my room and found all three of them all ready.

" You guys should get some breakfast. It's on the table, I'll be down after a shower. " I mumbled and the three left the room. I grabbed some casual wear and a towel, heading to the shower.

Heading downstairs, I found Ned watching TV while MJ read as she ate and Peter was silently staring at his food, taking occasional bites.

I felt another shiver throughout my body as I recalled the way he slid his arm over my skin, and the way I wanted to feel more of it.

I shook it off, walking towards the counter and grabbed my plate, eating my pancakes.

Peter's Pov

Couldn't she wear that last night? And why does she look so hot? I thought as I saw her sit on the counter in a casual wear, eating her breakfast.

I finished my food and got up.

" I think I'm gonna go. May texted me, saying she needs to run some errands. " I mumbled and Y/n nodded.

" Yeah. Mum wants me home too. " MJ got up, not looking up from her book and grabbed her bag from the couch.

" I should go too. I'm still not done with my History essay. " Ned mumbled grimacing and the two bid goodbyes, heading out of the door.

" I'll see you on Monday. " I mumbled and she hummed, wrapping her arms around my neck. I managed not to stiffen and hugged her back. As she pulled away and walked me to the door, I tried to figure out what was happening.

How did the tables turn? I should be the one to make her feel like this, than how did I feel it? I waved at her and walked along with Ned and MJ.

----

It was another week later and I literally knew what was going on. We were playing this little game of ours and yet, never mentioned it. Y/n was definitely getting a payback from me for what I did to her last week.

She was being the confident one now, while I suffered throughout the week. Man, the way she touched me in her ways.

She was being unusually touchy, first of all and didn't miss a single chance to touch me. She sat way too close to me on lunch, in our chemistry lab.

This one time, I could feel blood rising to my cheeks as I felt a leg slide upwards mine under the table during lunch but when I looked at her, she was eating her food patiently, which almost looked like nothing was happening. I could see the invisible smirk on her lips, playing as she teased me and I was sure as hell to get a revenge.

She'd casually play with my fingers, as we talk in the corridors or stare at me even though I catch her. I literally felt so misrable yet, amazing to suffer through this.

It was a group study with Ned and MJ when she practically used my own weapon against me. She leaned closer but to grab something from behind me but I could only managed to see her attractive neck and breast line.

She was so casual that for a second, I'd think nothing was unusual but I knew better throughout the whole week.

She knew what she was doing to me, I could see it clearly and she also knew I knew what she was playing at. Playing my cards against me.

I was currently walking back home in silence with her, trying not to ask her about what she was doing to me in the lunch, with her leg sliding up on mine again.

Her eyes were on the ground, as she watched, staring at it intently, kicking a pebble on her way.

I don't know why but I tried so hard to work this shit of a mess out but seems like there's only one way to end this.

" Are we still up for a movie night? " She asks looking up and I hummed.

" I've talked to MJ and Ned. They're up for it so I'll be coming too. What movie are we watching though? " I ask. And there it was. The way normal friends would be.

That was one thing I appreciated out of all this. It never got awkward. We were still best friends, talked the way we used to and there was no change. Except this one hopeless thing.

As I reached around hers for the movie night, Ned and MJ were already there, setting up the movies.

" Where are your parents? " Ned asked and Y/n rolled her eyes at the mention of her parents. She didn't like them much and I knew it pretty well. They always travelled, leaving Y/n alone in this big house to enjoy lonliness.

" Off somewhere, I guess. Didn't ask them this time. " She mumbled, typing on her phone. The movie went on, Y/n sitting dangerously close to me, wearing a set of pj's that were better than last week's but didn't help me either.

She was simply wearing it in a hot way. As we watched the movie, her hand eventually found mine and she started playing with my fingers, while rest of my palm was on her thigh.

She was so gentle with it that I felt like she wasn't even touching me, but the way it ignites fire through out my body says otherwise.

I managed to pass through two movies and the third wasn't so good. She landed on my chest, while we watched the movie and Ned and MJ had already passed out.

I stifled a yawn, and decided to get some sleep, hoping there won't be any tension rising in me for sharing the bed again.

Y/n got off me and switched off the TV. Yawning, she walked to the bed and curled in the duvet. There was only one this time and I knew I'll hate myself for this my whole life.

I walked towards the bed and climbed in, draping the other half duvet over me. I was debating whether to talk to her about this whole messy situation. We were best friends and there was no way we liked each other in any romantic way.

I could feel the heat of her body radiating as she slept beside me, and I hopelessly twisted and turned, not being able to get her out of my thoughts.

Noticing my disturbed state, she turned to me.

" What's wrong? " She asks and I looked at her for a few seconds.

" You know fucking well what's wrong! " I mumbled and smashed my lips against her without thinking. After a second of resistance, she gave up, her hand making it's way to my jaw and down my neck, as we kissed.

I could feel my skin on fire, as she roamed her hand around my body, and I could take stop my hands either. I grabbed her hip, pulling her closer as the kiss deepened but we made sure not to make any noise.

I could feel myself feel more relieved than tensed, even though my fuzzy brain was telling me not to do this, my body seemed to decide other things. My hand made it's way inside her white top, roaming around her bare back.

Her hands eventually wrapped around my neck and she pulled me as close as she could, causing me to muffle a low growl and I trailed down her jaw to her neck, to her breast line and I kissed down her stomach, making her shiver.

Making my way back to her lips, which were so addicting, I couldn't get enough of. I flipped us over, now that she was practically sitting on my lap, it was more easy this way. I trailed my hands around her waist, pulling her closer and deepened the kiss.

I sucked her neck once more, knowing she was trying not to moan, I kissed her bare shoulder, pushing off the purple cardigan which fell on the bed. My lips eventually found hers and we were laying on each other by now.

The kiss slowed down, but we didn't stop. I could still feel the same passion even though it was slow, and I didn't want to stop. I pushed her against the bed and pressed my body against hers, grabbing a hold of her breast as I kissed her gently. She let out a small but blissfull moan, and our breathing was heavy.

As the tension died down, I found myself laying beside her, staring at the ceiling with wide eyes.

What have I done?

I thought not even blinking for once. I didn't think about our friendship before this. I didn't think this through. We literally had a good half an hour make out session.

I didn't dare look at her, knowing she's equally horrified, staring at the ceiling too.
Her breathing was slightly heavy, as she tried to calm down and I could hear it.

I gulped, trying to fall asleep, hoping it was just a dream and I would rather wake up with her snuggled into me. Eventually, I somehow fall asleep.

Y/n's Pov

What just happened?

I stared at the ceiling, horrified. We just made out. I made out with someone I don't have any romantic feelings for. And top of all, my best friend. My bestest friend. Why didn't I think of our friendship before kissing him back?

What took over me that I started reciprocating and returning the passion? What do I do? I'm sure he's worried as hell too because he hasn't moved an inch after that.

Would it be good if I act like it never happened? Or would it ruin our friendship. No, no, no! I really don't want to loose Peter as my best friend. I groaned to myself softly, trying to fall asleep.

I'm so fucking messed up! How will I face him tomorrow? I fell alseep, trying to find a way out of this but there was nothing. Nothing I could do to stop something that has already happened.

End

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! I managed to write as much as smut I could btw. Hope you like it. Actually, the idea for this story, I really don't know where I got this from. I was just thinking about some new ideas while this popped up.

This the best book I've written so far, even though it's short. I've enjoyed writing it and I hope you like it too.

Words count: 4637

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

One Shots ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Bassalt Niles

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

6.6K 43 24
๐Ÿ”ž = smut ๐Ÿšซ = sensitive subjects ๐Ÿšญ = drugs or substance abuse
114K 4.1K 18
*. โบ . โœฆ | ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ [ ๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ] โ‹†หš โœฉ เฟเฝป โ if i ask you if you love me, i'd hope you'd lie to me โž โจ peter parker x re...
222K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
Tom Holland - One shots ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ X Anime Lover X

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

469K 5.3K 41
Have a crush on Tom Holland? Well you came to the right place, just a set of Tom Holland, Peter Parker and Spider-man one shots. Contains fluff and s...