The Broken Soul (Percy Jackso...

TooLazyToWriteLol

Pain... That's all he felt while he was running. All because of one person... Annabeth DISCLAIMER: I don't ow... Еще

Hey!
Things to Know
Gods Reward Us
Betrayal? Kinda?
Annabit-- do i continue??? Sure... ANNABITCH
Gods Are Nice. Primordials Suck
One Stab Man
Saving Nightshade
Training with a Giant
Books to Look forward to!
Charge
...
1k Reads + Chapter :O
Prophecy
Mind Problems
Cliche Guardian of The Hunt Intro
Hunters Camp
Endurance Training
Erm...
*insert chapter title because the author cant think of one*
Annie North
I hate Annabeth and Damien
Ah I felt good about this chapter.
Camp
1.6k Reads!
Side Story that has some reference to the main story
Zoe almost gets raped
Capture
Chaos QwQ
Dark... like my soul.
Where my Demons lie.
Gaea done messed up
Gods Kinda? Reward Me PT.2
4k reads + preview for sequel
IMPORTANT!

Small Chapter :C

1.1K 6 8
TooLazyToWriteLol

So... We are here again? Three updates one day? That's pretty cool. Last time I did three updates I didn't update the day after. But I still am working on the next chapter so you will have something to read tomorrow. Technically, it's no longer the same day. It's 1 AM and I'm writing this because I have PTSD. So. yay!

Edited: I don't know why I wrote the stuff with Zeus. I just needed someway for Hercules to get beaten up somewhere in the story.

I feel like my chapter's are getting longer.

Percy PoV

After dealing with the HORRIBLE NASTY scum, I walked to the room Hannah was in. I peeked in and saw her crying. I gently walked over to her and put my arm around her.

"It's going to be ok. They can't hurt you anymore" I comforted.

She didn't say anything. So I just explained the Greek Gods and the Hunters if she wanted to join. She brightened up at the mention of hunters. I brought her to the camp and led her to Artemis. I wondered why she didn't say anything about me not hurting her. MaYbE ThIs IsNt A ClIcHe FaNfIc. I think she's mute. It makes sense though. I felt comfort when I beat them up. Maybe it's because I never got to do the same to Gabe.

Artemis walked over with Hannah. Both of them were laughing.

I mocked gasped.

"I can't believe you would talk with her rather than me" I said dramatically.

They both snickered.

"Well Perseus, you won't be doing much acting after archery training. I heard you couldn't even hit the side of a barn. Maybe that arrow would be aimed at a hunter" She said sneakily.

I groaned, but on the inside I was grinning. I was a master archer, not to brag, but I could probably rival both Archer twins. All the hunters came to watch. It's like they want to see me fail. Artemis asked me to see how I shoot first. I pulled out my bow that I made in my "forge" and took arrows. I notched it and let it fly. I repeated, until my arrows were a stream. Every single arrow hitting a tree behind me. All of the hunters, including Artemis, were gobsmacked.

"Well, Artemis what are you going to teach me?" On that note I walked off swinging my hips.

"If you just turn around? Could you always just hit behind you?" Thalia said.

Artemis PoV lil bit OOC

He really is one of a kind. At this point, I wonder, how does he have all these great qualities and have none of the bad ones? Oh well, questions going to be never answered.

To his enemies? I wouldn't even want to know. I shudder at the thought.
Then I hear Zeus's voice inside my head because why not. -Artemis! Hurry! I've figured out why I've been blacking out and cheating! And Bring Percy!- I flash to the throne room along with Percy because this was so important.

I heard distant arguing.

"Hera I swear on the river Styx, that I don't intentionally want to cheat on you!" I hear Zeus say.

The arguing stopped.

"Explain why you black out, and wake up in another woman's bed?" I say.

"I think I got it. Hercules. I dine all the time with him, and I think he spiked my drink!" Zeus exclaimed.

"This does make sense, but what is his MO?" Hera said.

"He could be getting revenge on Hera?" Percy suggested.

"Hmm. Good point. I think everyone here hates Hercules, so once you guys see him, please do me a favor and kill him." Zeus said.

We all nodded. It wouldn't be likely that we would see him, but it's still a chance. I flashed back to the hunters camp, and saw my hunters in chains surrounded by monsters. Then I saw a familiar giant before I was knocked unconscious.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

839K 15.1K 41
Percy's life is great, until one of his best friends betrays him.He decides to leave camp with his true friends and meets Chaos. What happens when th...
502K 11.7K 41
(#1 halfblood 14-08-2018) (#1 Darkpercy 18-10-2018) (#1 pjofandom 29-12-2019) No matter who you are, what you are, if you've done a crime, you must...
108K 3.4K 26
It started and ended with Adam Claire. He brought a darkness unlike anything like it along with him when he came to Camp Half Blood. After a terrible...
21.5K 312 31
Percy Jackson. Everyone loved him, saw him as their saviour and hero, but not anymore. They started to fear him, fear his strength, his skills and p...