"My Love, My World, My Emer...

Από CottonCyrus

this is a Jotaro Kujo × Noriaki Kakyoin Story- Completed^^ --- none of... Περισσότερα

01- ' 'Delivery' '
02- ' 'Awkward' '
03- ' 'It Was an Accident' ' 🍋
04- ' 'Technology' '
05- ' 'So Close, Yet So Far' '
06- ' 'Sea Sick' '
07- ' 'Oh! That's my Cherry!' ' 🍋
08- ' 'A Little Story' '
09- ' 'Time is Everything' ' [part 1]
10- ' 'Time is Everything' ' [part 2]
11- ' 'The Arrow' '
12- ' 'The Truth' '
13- ' 'Holly's Comfort' '
14- ' 'The Deal' '
15- ' 'Attention' ' 🍋
17- ' 'A Married Couple' '
18- ' 'Back at Morioh' '
19- ' '1- 2- 3- Testing' '
20- ' 'Panicking? Who?
21 ' 'Fine- I Panicked' '
22- ' 'To Many Days in one' ' 🍋
23- ' 'How it should've gone' ' Happy Ending
23- ' 'Risking my life for another' ' Sad Ending

16- ' 'What If' '

831 27 8
Από CottonCyrus

Previous-

---------------------------------------------

  Joestar got up and walked over to his grandson. "What if you die in the other reality?" Joseph spoke, gaining Holly's attention. "Then I died trying." Jotaro replied. Holly looked a bit scared, she didn't want to see her soon disappear because he failed trying. "Jotaro don't do it- please!" Holly begged. "NO! I'm going to at least try! It hurts not having him here!" Jotaro yelled. "at least- I can be with him no matter the result." Jotaro spoke, calming down temper. "I... need... him..." Jotaro started to feel weak. He couldn't even stand so he sat down.

---------------------------------------------

Now-

    "I just want to fall asleep forever, maybe i'll be with him once I tell him to leave the case." Jotaro smiled at the thoughts of being with him. "Jotar-" Holly was about to speak until the phone start to ring. "I'll get it..." Holly spoke with a smile. she walked over to the phone. everyone was silent. She picked up the phone and put it to her here.

"Hello? Mrs. Kujo speaking" Holly was fiddling with her edge of her shirt.

>"Mrs? Wait are you his wife?" Someone said on the phone. "no they divorced, didn't they." Was heard but muffled.

"I'm Jotaro's mother if your wondering." she smiled as she shook her head.

>"Speaking of Jotaro-san, do you know where he is? I just found this number laying on a paper in his old hotel room." They said.

"Actually, he's right here!" Holly spoke gently, waving Jotaro to come over. Jotaro took a deep breathe and walked towards his mother. He rolled his eyes and accepted the phone from his mother's hands. "Hello? Who is this?" Jotaro asked.

>"it's Josuke! Anyways how are you? I know something happened and it took a toll on you." Josuke asked, trying not to say that thing in case he forgot or something. 

"I'm fine Josuke, never been better.." Jotaro said in a monotone voice.

>"If you say it like that it sound like your lying. You sound like shit, are you sure your okay? what if I ask... hm H-eidi? Josuke said, questioning if he got the name right.

"Holly- and she'll say the same." Jotaro answered. "say what?" Holly asked. "Nothing." Jotaro quickly said.

>"Jotaro-san can I speak to Halley please?" Josuke asked. "Dumbass, it's Holly." Someone said in the same room as Josuke. It sounded like Rohan according to Jotaro. "I mean Holly." Josuke fixed his sentence.

"Sure..." Jotaro said as he handed her the phone. "Holly speaking..." She said sweetly.

>"I'm just making sure if Jotaro's okay and if he's lying about him being 'fine'i'm just worried that's all." Josuke spoke.

"oh... well he-" Holly stuttered as Jotaro walked over to the table to sit down. "He's not handling his death well... he's trying to 'fix' it actually." Holly whispered.

>"Fix?" a different voice said. "How can he bring back someone that was blown out of existence?" the same person said. "ROHAN! Jeez you don't have to be that loud." Josuke said.

"I'm not sure if I heard him right, but he believes he gained another stand ability... I guess he dreams of a another world or reality when he sleeps... where Kakyoin exist, or didn't die yet or something along that line. he's trying to prevent it from happening at all costs, even his own life. I-I'm just afraid he's going- going to hurt myself- Y-you know-" Holly said, her voice was shaky. She didn't want him to risk his life.

>"oh..." was the only thing heard on the other line. there was a silence for awhile. "I should be able to see this with heavens door. If it is a actual real deal and not just a dream." Rohan muttered. "That doesn't matter right now, Rohan." Josuke scolded.

"Is that all?" Holly said trying to be as happy and smiley as she could.

>"yeah... anyways hmm nice to see you... Hannah." "HOLLY!" "Well maybe you s-"

  The two were cut off by Holly hanging up the phone. Joseph was eating while Jotaro just got done. He was rinsing off his plate. Holly smiled a little. She grabbed her plate that still on the counter and sat down at the table. Jotaro left the scene and walked to his current room.

  He slide the down open and sat on futon. He was debating to fall asleep or not. Would he wake in the morning or at night in the next reality. "Maybe just for a little bit..." Jotaro muttered to himself and laid down to take a little nap. Drifting off to sleep.

---

  Jotaro opened his eyes to see the hotel's ceiling, but barely. It was dark in the room. Jotaro sat up and looked next to him. Kakyoin was sleeping peacefully. He smiled as he kissed his forehead. "Hmmm Jotaro- is that you?" Kakyoin said, barely awake. He opened his eyes to see Jotaro smiling. "Wait, don't you- I'm confused." Kakyoin spoke. "I went to take nap, I wanted to see you. Plus I was curious if I will wake up in the morning or not." Jotaro added. Kakyoin smiled. "Your adorable, Jojo." Kakyoin said as he kissed Jotaro. He then pulled away. Jotaro stared at him. "'Is something wrong?" Jotaro asked. "Why are you trying to change my death?" Kakyoin questioned as he got up. Jotaro stopped for a moment. "It's because I need you. I can't do anything without knowing your alive and well." Jotaro answered as he held on Kakyoin hands. Kakyoin looked to the side. "What about what happened after Egypt? Didn't think I was dead?" Kakyoin spoke. "I couldn't do anything right for a year or two. I'm not sure anymore, but my mother remembers." Jotaro muttered. "Oh well, you should go back to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." Kakyoin spoke as he kissed him. Jotaro nodded as he laid back down.

---

  Jotaro woke back up, he was on top of his futon. he sighed before getting up. Holly walked by but stopped by his closed door. She put her ear up to the door. "What if Kira get caught tomorrow? would he come back to me? What if Kakyoin dies again... or gets hurt... wait if I get hurt or there would it affect me in the othe-?" "Jotaro..." Holly spoke as she opened the door. Jotaro looked at her, he didn't want her to hear that, or anyone. "It's not what I mean, I'm not going to do anything stupid..." Jotaro smiled towards her just to reassure her. "Jotaro, please... this whole Kakyoin thing is to much for you... just relax." "RELAX? how am I suppose to relax when i had to watch him die." Jotaro snapped. "Holly, what's going on?" Joseph spoke as he came over. "Nothing, old man." Jotaro spoke. 

  "I'm going back to Morioh tomorrow just to check up on a few things, maybe it might help me with what I need."Jotaro added as he got everything together. "Jotaro we need to make sure your okay." Holly said as she grabbed his wrist. "i'll be okay once I get Kakyoin back." Jotaro said as he glared at his mother. "JOTARO, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND HE'S NOT COMING BACK!" Holly yelled. "I mean you don't even know this plan will work, I don't want to lose you like you lost Kakyoin." holly muttered, just loud enough for Jotaro to hear. Jotaro ignored her walked off. Holly stared at him as he did so. She was close to crying. "it's like he's seventeen again. He always was distance and closed himself off from everyone after Kakyoin death. He ran away a few times to, I mean he came back after a week but who knows where it went." Holly spoke. Joseph nodded as he hugged her as best as he can.

  -----------

After getting on a boat to go to Morioh

  Jotaro's head felt heavy, he could resist to fall asleep. He didn't want to lose track of time as he was with Kakyoin, but it was to late... he was already sleeping. Jotaro then woke up in a bed.he turned his head to see Kakyoin gone. What time is it? Jotaro thought as he got up to look at the clock that had the time 7:58 AM on it. Jotaro than got up to get dressed. once he did that he walked out of the bedroom. Kakyoin wasn't there either. he looked around until a yellow sticky-note on the table caught his eye. 'I'm heading towards Josuke's... Goodluck with Koichi, and finding Kira :)' the note said. Jotaro smiled and got ready to head out the door. Once he did he walked towards the coffee shop to see if Koichi was there. He wasn't, like Jotaro thought. Until Jotaro saw Koichi in the side of his eye walking to school. "Hey, Koichi... did you forgot about the mission?" Jotaro spoke. Koichi realized what he was talking about and gasped. "I forgot about that, I'm sorry Jotaro..." Koichi muttered. "It's alright, now let's go before we miss him." Jotaro gulped, suddenly remembering what he came to after Kakyoin and Koichi went. "Yeah..."

----------
1507 words Alright so I almost forgot it was Monday- but don't worry uwu

Anyways I'm thinking about to publish twice every other week... What do you guys think? If it's a yeah sure or yes then it will be Thursday that will be the second day.

See ya^^

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

35.5K 718 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
413K 14K 56
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...
26.4K 747 40
«STARDUST CRUSADERS» «JOJOS BIZARRE ADVENTURE» COMPLETED A girl named Noriaki Kakyoin, age 16½, a Junior in highschool, 168 cm tall...
2K 62 7
Jotaro meets a young man named Noriaki Kakyoin on his first day back to school from the summer. He starts to feel things he'd never felt before, he c...