Memories Of Love

av_paris22 által

Eunseo woke up with temporary amnesia due to concussion but her WJSN members will do their best to help her r... Több

Suspicions
Secret
Sweet Gestures
Falling?
Forgotten
Save Me
Tell Me
Rivalry
Painful
Flashback
Why?
Promise
Remember
Surprise?
Happy
Finale

Who Are You?

1K 16 0
av_paris22 által

A mind wants to forget but a heart will always remember.

___________________

"Welcome home, Son JuYeon!"

Eunseo was welcomed by the loud greetings from her members and their managers the moment she opened the door of their dorm. She was finally discharged from the hospital after one week of staying there even though she can't really remember how she ended on the hospital bed because the moment she woke up, she can't remember any single thing. 

The doctor informed her, her family, her groupmates and their managers that concussions commonly disrupt memories of the hours, days or weeks before and after the injury. But they don't have to worry because her condition is just temporary and can be treated by exposing Eunseo to memories from the loss. That's why her WJSN members are always excited to expose Eunseo to familiar people, places and things to help her recover as soon as possible.

Eunseo can't help but giggled when her members took turns in enveloping her in a bear hug. She can now recall each of their names even though she can only remember small details about each one of them.

"We have a surprise for you, Eunseo unnie." Dayoung said excitedly making Eunseo smiled at her.

The door of the biggest room in their dorm opened and the Chinity: Chengxiao, Meiqi and Xuanyi went out then enveloped Eunseo in a bear hug too. Eunseo chuckled but frowned when she noticed the unfamiliar prettiest face she had ever seen.

"Yah. I know you love playing hero but don't do it if it will cost your life for a stranger, babo." Xuanyi joked then lightly tapped Eunseo's back. Eunseo easily remembered her, the rich dork who loves seaweed snack and Bona. She's not just sure if which one Xuanyi loves the most.

"Our Juyeon is really a hero. That's why she's my ideal type." Meiqi said then backhug Eunseo who just smiled at her. She's Meiqi, the sexy Main dancer who adores Eunseo a lot.

Chengxiao cleared her troath catching the attention of everyone in their room especially Eunseo who can't help but be mesmerized by her beauty. Meiqi laughed then gently pushed Eunseo closer to Chengxiao.

Chengxiao smiled then enveloped Eunseo in her arms. "I miss you so much, Eunseo-ya. I was so worried when I've learned in China about the accident you've been through. I really want to fly back here as soon as possible to take care of you, Eunseo."

Chengxiao spoke in Chinese and Eunseo can't believe that she understands it. She remembered that the doctor said there are some motor skills that will be retain even though she has temporary amnesia, as well as fluency in any languages she speak.

Does it mean she knows some Mandarin too?

Eunseo is still lost in her thoughts that she can't notice how loud and chaotic her members now while joking to each others. The soft warmth of Chengxiao's lips that landed on her right cheek is the only thing that made her return back to her senses.

"You look so cute spacing out." Xiao whispered then covered her blushing face with her own hands. "I'm sorry if I can't help kissing you in front of everyone, Eunseo."

Eunseo almost melt because of Chengxiao's cuteness but frowned when she realized something. "You are so pretty. You look like a Barbie doll and an angel at the same time but..." The other members heard what Eunseo said so they started teasing them.

"But...?" Xiao asked with her cheeks still blushing. She can feel the fast beating of her heart for being so close to Eunseo.

"But...I can't remember your name. I'm sorry for asking this but... who are you?" Eunseo asked looking straight in Chengxiao's eyes.

Chengxiao felt like her heart is breaking into pieces hearing those words from Eunseo. She knows that Eunseo is still suffering partial amnesia caused by the accident happened a week ago but Eunseo can somehow recall some people especially their WJSN members so Xiao can't believe that Eunseo can't remember her especially her name.

Why only her?

Their members even their managers are all surprised hearing those words from Eunseo. They know that Eunxiao are bestfriends.

"Yah. That's not a funny joke, Eunseo unnie." Yeunjung said while giggling but seeing the serious face of Eunseo who looked at her, she felt surprised. "Are you really serious?"

Bona scolded Eunseo. "Yah. Did you really hit your head too hard that you became even more crazy, Son Juyeon? That joke is not funny."

Their members also their managers just started laughing thinking it was all a joke but Xiao and Eunseo remain serious.

"But I'm not joking, Bona unnie." Eunseo said making everyone silent. "I know my memory is still blurry but I can now recall all of your names and even remember some of my past moments with you before except anything related to this beautiful doll." Eunseo said seriously then looked back at Xiao. She can't explain the pain she felt when tears started rolling down from Xiao's eyes.

Meiqi hold Chengxiao's left hand after the latter step back away from Eunseo. "Maybe, Eunseo's mind got confused because of Xiao's beauty. I'm sure after we stay here for two days, everything will be alright."

"Meiqi is right. We don't need to force Eunseo's mind to remember especially tonight. I think after we eat, we should let Eunseo to relax and feel at home, right?" Exy said trying hard to lighten the mood.

Everyone started to have fun hoping that what happened a while ago is just a misunderstanding. Some of their members tried their best to accompany Eunseo while the rest comforted Chengxiao who keeps on stealing glances at Eunseo while crying silently.

___________________

Eunseo is already lying on her bed but she can't fall asleep even if she forced herself to do so. She finally stand up then take a glance at the peacefully sleeping Seola on the other bed before exiting their shared bedroom. Their dorm is now peacefully quiet and kinda dark since everyone are now asleep except Eunseo. She doesn't know if it because of her blurred memory about their dorm or she can't fall asleep because of what happened a while ago.

Eunseo entered the kitchen then prepared a warm glass of milk for herself. She just finished and already sitting on the dinning area when she noticed someone walking into her direction. She felt nervous when she realized it's Chengxiao who after getting a bottled water on the ref, sat on the chair across her.

"Can't fall asleep?" Xiao asked without looking at Eunseo but just drink her water first before talking again. "Aren't you tired?"

"I...I'm not sleepy yet. What about you..." Eunseo felt like her troath is drying. She doesn't know how to address the girl in front of her even after her members lectured her about the goddess named Chengxiao or Seongso. "S-Seongso?"

Chengxiao finally looked at Eunseo. She wants to smile because Eunseo, the Eunseo now, finally said her name but her heart ached again. "You can't really remember me. I know you enough, Eunseo so you can't fool me. But... Why can't you remember me? Why me?"

Chengxiao started crying and Eunseo can't stop herself from standing up then holding Chengxiao securely in her arms. Eunseo can't explain the pain she felt whenever she saw Chengxiao crying since she saw her today.

Maybe because they are really bestfriends. Maybe because Chengxiao is really a precious person to her but she can't explain why she can't really remember everything about her.

 From all of the people on Earth, why can't she remember anything about Chengxiao?

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Seongso." Eunseo apologized even though her mind is telling her that she doesn't had to. It's her condition that's preventing her to remember Chengxiao, it's not really her fault, right?

Chengxiao stopped crying then looked straight in Eunseo's eyes. She can see that Eunseo looks really sorry but she's still hurt. It is so painful knowing that Eunseo's mind can't remember her now. Only her.

"It's okay. You will get better soon and we will help you especially me. I will do everything to remind your stupid brain about me, Son Juyeon." Xiao said with a smile making Eunseo smiled back at her. She cupped Eunseo's face with both of her hands then stared deeply into Eunseo's eyes. "Maybe your mind can forget about me but I'm sure, your heart will always remember me."

Eunseo widen her eyes when Chengxiao leaned closer to her then captured her lips. Aren't they bestfriends? Is it right to kiss your bestfriend's lips? Is it really normal for the two of them?

Eunseo can't understand what's going on but she can't stop herself from craving for more kisses from Chengxiao. Are they more than friends? Why Eunseo felt like this is not the first time they've shared kisses?

Chengxiao moaned into their kisses making Eunseo shocked then return back to her senses. She carefully moved away from Chengxiao who just grabbed a handful of her shirt then captured her lips once again.

Eunseo wants to give in but what if another member or worst, their manager caught them? Are they even official? She slowly pushed Chengxiao away from her then whispered."Seongso, we can't. What if someone caught us?"

Chengxiao finally calmed down then covered her blushing cheeks with her own hands. "I'm so sorry. Thank you for stopping me, Eunseo."

Eunseo smiled because Chengxiao looks so cute being embarassed. "It's okay. We should sleep now, okay?"

"Can we sleep together?" Xiao asked making Eunseo widen her eyes. They can't do it in Eunseo's room because Seola is there. Xiao chuckled then lightly punched Eunseo's right arm. "I mean I just want to sleep next to you. Just sleep literally, okay?"

Eunseo sighed then nodded her head. "Sure. Let's go now, Seongso."

"Call me 'yeobo'. That's what you are calling me, jagiya." Xiao said then cling into Eunseo's right arm. "Even our fans are calling us married couple. They ship us like some of our members."

Eunseo just smiled even though she wants to ask a lot of things from Chengxiao. But she will just leave it all for tomorrow cause for now, she just want to cuddle on the bed with the goddess Chengxiao.

___________________

A/N: Hmmm, what really happened to Eunseo? What will Chengxiao do? And I noticed the lack of WJSN english fics here so here I am to add. Leave a feedback. Thanks.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

36.1K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
886 125 20
Have they really forgotten their memories, or will something trigger it back?
13.4K 304 15
Y/n moves to a new school hoping for another chance. But when she sees people that she wants to forget, she decides that it wont be such a good schoo...
9.9K 384 20
They owe each other their lives. "Why?" "Why what?" "Why were you worried about me?" "I don't know." "You don't know?" °더 이상 할 수 없다°