𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 | woosan

De seungwoofan9

In which Wooyoung runs a fan account dedicated to the idol Choi San San; Top! Wooyoung; Bottom! Side ships: Y... Mais

Intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XXIV

358 8 0
De seungwoofan9

After one week was over San eventually had to go back home and go back to work, and of course Woo was sad that San had to go, and San was sad that he had to leave Woo.

San had  told his friends about his and Woo's relationship and they supported him.

Once Woo told Yeosang the new's Yeosang was happy for Woo of course but a part of him was jealous. In high school where they had first met, Yeosang had always had feelings for Woo but when he confessed Woo turned him down. He decided to give up the feeling he had but he just can't help but be jealous when Woo always talks about San. And now that Woo and San are dating, Yeosang felt even more irritated even tho he kinda helped them get together in the first place. 

(Warning; mature content up ahead)

Soon one week without San had passed by, Woo felt lonely now that San wasn't there even tho Hongjoong, Mingi, and Yeosang where living in his house. 

Woo had started to think about his first time with San, how good it felt, how much pleasure San had gave him. Something in his pant's started to rise, he was laying in his bed at the time.

Woo had put a pillow between his legs and started to hump the pillow,

"mmmmh~" He had softly moaned. 

Woo had gotten so turned on at the thought of San fucking him again.

He had then gotten on top of the pillow and started to grind on it slowly,

"ahhh~" Woo softly moaned.

I't wasn't enough for him, he needed San's cock, he just couldn't get it or so he thought.

He went on his phone and had texted San.

-

DIRECT MESSAGE 

itssanchoi

Honeysannie

Are u busy rn?

itssanchoi

No, why?

Honeysannie

I need u 👉👈 

itssanchoi

oh, is that so?

Honeysannie

mhm

itssanchoi

send me a pic babyboy.

Honeysannie

itssanchoi

fuck.

i'm on my way babyboy.

Honeysannie

hurry daddy 🥺

-

Woo had waited for San to get to the house, no one but him was there since the others had went to the mall.

Soon San had arrived and knocked on the door, Woo got up from his bed and went to the door. He had then opened the door and had quickly went in the house and closed and also locked the door behind him.

 He picked up Woo bridal style and had carried him to his bedroom, Woo had giggled.

San went inside the bedroom and and laid Woo on the bed, San then hovered over Woo.

Woo made eye contact with San and bit his lip seductively.

"You really drive me crazy when you bite your lip like that" San smirked and kissed Woo hungrily.

Woo kissed San back and and licked his bottom lip, San smirked at that and had trailed his hand down to Woo's member and started to pump it up and down very fastly.

"ahhh~! daddy yes~!" Woo moaned loudly his head thrown back in the pillows, San kissed Woo's neck as he jerked him off.

Woo thrusted up into San's hand,

"MmMmh~" Woo bit his lip.

"You look so sexy baby" San whispered in Woo's ear.

"P-please fuck me daddy" Woo begged.

San smirked and got off of Woo and had started to undress himself, once he got all of his clothes off he took the lube bottle and put some on his hands putting it on his length.

Woo watched while biting his lip seductively.

San then hovered over Woo again,

"You ready?" .

"Y-yes, please f-fuck me hard daddy"  Woo begged again.

"Anything for you babyboy" San said as he slowly entered Woo and started to ram inside of him hardly.

"AHH FUCK RIGHT THERE DADDY~!" Woo screamed as San immediately hit his prostate.

San smirked and smacked Woo's ass as he rammed in him.

"Don't you just love it when I fuck you?" San whispered in Woo's ear.

"YES DADDY I LOVE IT AHh~!" Woo's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he stuck his tongue out a bit iykyk (if you know you know).

San smirked and sucked on Woo's neck leaving hickeys.

Woo was already a moaning mess, his back was arched and his legs were shaking.

"You look so pretty for me like this" San whispered in Woo's ear.

Woo had came so quick,

"Did it feel that good?" San said as he noticed Woo came already, he stopped thrusting and pulled out.

Woo blushed,

"y-yes daddy" Woo panted.

"Turn around and get on all fours" San said.

Woo obeyed and turned around on the bed getting on all fours, San then gripped on Woo's hips and had entered him slowly then started to ram in Woo deeply and roughly.

"AHH FUCK DADDY MMM~!" Woo screamed as San repeatedly hit his prostate, he had clenched around San's length.

"argh fuck~" San growled as Woo clenched around him.

San smacked Woo's ass again making it red,

"AHH YES DADDY MMmm~!" Woo screamed but San had started to slow down and had pulled out, he then slammed back into Woo pulling out again then slamming back in him.

"AHH~! fuck~ AHH YEs~!" Woo's eyes rolled to the back of his head, he started to shake a bit as it was to much pleasure for his body to handle.

San smirked and started to ram inside of Woo again,

"OH MY GOD YES DADDY YES~!" Woo gripped onto the bed sheets.

San smirked,

"Such a needy babyboy" San smacked Woo's ass again.

Woo's moans started to get high pitched,

"OH FUCK~!!" Woo had came hardly.

San chuckled and continued to ram in Woo.

Woo's arms had gave up on him, only his ass was in the air while his face was on the bed.

"OH GOD DADDY~!!" Woo still screamed and came more, San had pumped Woo's member after Woo came still ramming in him, knowing Woo's member was really sensitive.

"AHHH DAdDY~!" Woo screamed and came a whole lot more.

San then came deeply inside of Woo making him feel full, San pulled out and smirked as he saw Woo was completely wrecked.

Woo had then laid down on the bed as San cleaned every thing up, San then had laid down with Woo and cuddled him.

Woo cuddled San back and blushed, they had both started to fall asleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.6K 566 30
Seonghwa was just a simple guy trying to have some fun in a bar on a Friday night. He didn't expect there to be live music, nor to be captivated by t...
13.4K 288 22
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
23K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
12.3K 740 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...