Dynasty Fulfilled

De DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... Mais

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

377 14 4
De DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

J U S T A N O T H E R
D A Y

I pulled into Terrell's yard and parked the car before I stepped out of it and headed to the front door with the gift bag in my hand. I opened the door since it was unlocked and entered the house, locking it behind me. I then took my shoes off, carrying them with me to the sofa, and instantly fell backward.

"I am so tired!" I whined, rubbing my feet in a circular motion. "And my feet...is...so sore..."

"I feel for you. You be walking everywhere," Terrell asserted, walking from the stairs into the living room. "Then you be walking so fast. You needa foot massage."

"Would you do it, please?" I pouted.

"Hell Nah," He frowned, scrunching his face up. "I don't do feet, Lil' bit,"

My mouth fell open as I couldn't believe he said it like that.

"Wow, I would've done one for you,"

"Sorry, not sorry," He chuckled, taking a seat next to me. "Aye, I have a question to ask you,"

"Ask away,"

"You know that actress, Amber Stevenson?" He questioned.

"Yeah, the one who's playing Denise Chambers?" I raised a brow. "What about her?"

"Well...whenever she first showed up to the production company, I kinda' slid in her DMs," He admitted, stroking his jaw.

"You slid in her DMs?" I repeated, growing excited. "So, what happened after that?"

"She followed me and replied to my DM," He confessed.

My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"Ooooh, keep going..."

"She told me that she thought I was cute, and I ended up getting her number," He continued, tugging on his bottom lip. "We text here and there. Whenever I see her at the production company, we talk, but she seems focused on her work, so I don't want to bother her or anything like that--being that she's an actress and blowing up, I don't know if I should let it go or try to pursue something more with her,"

"Are you looking into building something serious with her?"

"I don't know," He shrugged. "I feel like it can lead to something serious..."

"My advice to you would be to first ask her out on a date," I suggested. "Take her out and explain your feelings from there. With her being an actress-- who's growing so fast in Hollywood, I think she'll have a booked schedule, but I'm sure she'll have some time in there for you. Especially since you are also busy at the production company, and with yall both involved with the entertainment industry—I feel like it can work,"

"I might be looking in too deep with it," He replied. "We've only been around and talking to each other for a minute. Amber might not even be looking for something serious, and on top of her being busy—man, I don't know..."

I watched my friend looking off and in his feelings as it made me feel happy knowing that he was thinking of settling down with someone. But, I also felt bad because when dating celebrities-- it seems hard for us ordinary people; because we have to try to get past their lifestyles. Even their busy schedules while getting to know them personally, also being a secure person with all the other celebrities surrounding them.

"Try taking her out or doing something over here," I stated. "I wish I knew the best advice that should be helpful for you...Does she talk about her past relationships, and what are her thoughts on relationships right now? Like did she mention wanting to be in a relationship with you?"

"A few times," He answered. "She spoke on her relationships before she was growing as a celebrity and how they were decent, then Amber spoke on her relationships while she's working on multiple things at once with her movie roles, tv-series, and other things. We have spoken on dating."

I placed my hand on my chin as I listened to my friend speak and let out his feelings.

"She told me that she wants to keep getting to know me, that she likes me and does want a relationship," He confirmed. "But she also told me that if I couldn't handle her lifestyle, she doesn't want me to be pressured or scrutinized by the public,"

"Terrell..." I laughed.

"What?" He furrowed his brows, seeming confused as to why I was laughing at him.

"If she's telling you this, then she does want something; real, with you," I explained. "She likes you and is worried about your well-being being that she is an actress, and she doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable. If she took the time out to get to know you during her doing all those things that she has scheduled, then she wants to pursue something with you..."

"You right," He rubbed his jaw. "It might be me. I have another question for you. Since you want to be a big thing in Hollywood and have a name for yourself, what would happen to your relationship with Malik?"

"I...uh... I haven't thought about it," I stated. "We're still growing now, and I know that I like him enough to where I do see a future of us being in a committed relationship. I don't think anything will necessarily change."

"You say that now, Lil' bit," Terrell asserted.

While I thought about my future career and my relationship, I wondered if it would affect my personal life? I didn't feel it would, and while I was heavy in my thoughts—my cellphone began to vibrate in my fannypack, so I pulled it out, seeing the person I was thinking about, Malik Porter.

"Shh, he's calling me," I told Terrell, answering the phone. "Hiii, Malik!"

"Hey, Sunshine!" He returned the greeting.

Terrell got up from the sofa, leaving me to have some privacy.

"Hey, how are you? You made it home safely, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," He replied. "I want to apologize for the way I've been unprofessional at work by kissing you and having us sneak around. I know that I shouldn't do it, and I kept on, so I want to apologize to you."

"I accept it," I smiled, getting up from the sofa as I decided to take myself to the room. "It's okay, and I'm glad that you get where I'm coming from with it. I like kissing and hugging you; don't get me wrong but not at work,"

"Yeah, I get it. It won't happen again," Malik stated. "Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you about the kinds of food that you like... I know you like barbecue and soul food, but what else?"

"Hmm, I'm kind of a picky eater in a way," I answered him, laying down on the bed. "I do, however, love seafood, crabs, crawfish, shrimp, fish, and fried food, French fries, chicken wings, soul food, of course, barbecue...Uh, saying those food is making me hungry, especially at this time,"

"Me too," He agreed. "I like all of the things you just named too. Now, what makes you a picky eater?"

"Whew, do you have a pen and paper?" I joked. "I don't like chitlins, Brussel sprouts, sushi, blue cheese, hot dogs and Vienna sausages, peas, coleslaw, liver, mango, grapes, grapefruit, well anything grape flavored, and watermelon,"

"Damn, what those fruits do to you?" He quipped. "I could understand the coleslaw, blue cheese, peas, liver, and chitlins being nasty because it is but damn hot dogs and Vienna sausages too?"

"Well, it has a weird taste to me, but you know what? I'll take it back; I could only eat hotdogs if it's grilled,"

"That's better," Malik said. "I'm glad that I asked you that because I didn't want to bring you to one of those restaurants that have those foods you named, and it probably ends the date,"

"Yeah, it might've," I giggled. "So, what are your favorite foods to eat?"

"I'm not so picky like some people," He jabbered. "But, I like a lot of stuff that you named being soul food, seafood, junk food, breakfast, and I love fries too, well anything with potatoes."

"Any dislikes?"

"Blue cheese, can't believe people eat that with wings or a salad," He uttered. "I also don't like coleslaw and liver stuff."

"I know, right! The most disgusting thing ever," I agreed. "Since you asked me my favorite food and what I don't like, does it have anything to do with our date and where we're going?"

"Yeah," He confessed. "I don't want to tell you just yet, but I have a feeling you'll like it,"

I felt my smile growing wider and wider at the fact that he was going all out for our second date.

"Hmm, do I have to bring anything for this date?"

"Just your lovely self," He responded. "Since we're still doing this question thing. What is your favorite holiday to celebrate? And how would it be to spend it also with you?"

"What is this, 21 questions?" I laughed.

"It might be," Malik stated.

"Well, my favorite holiday to celebrate is first birthdays first," I replied. "I just enjoy being around my friends and family, spending time with people who care and love me. How about you? I think that you're a Christmas kind of guy and that you like giving gifts more than receiving,"

"I am," He confirmed.

"You see,"

I couldn't help but smile. The more I was getting to know Malik made me feel like we were soon going to be in a place where we knew these things about one another, and it'll lead to something real.

"Christmas just always brings out the joy in me," He admitted. "I like seeing the smile on my family and friends' face when I do something good for them. I also like to celebrate birthdays."

"Oh, gosh! Me too," I beamed. "I don't want to sound like I'm vain or whatever, but I love going all out on my birthday and having fun. For my birthday, I didn't get to enjoy it the way I wanted to,"

"Your birthday is in September, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, September twen—,"

"Don't tell me sunshine, let me guess," He uttered.

Sunshine just sounded lovely coming from him, and it made me feel a sort of way each time he called me that.

"Hmm, go ahead,"

"Um, your birthday is the twenty-second?" He guessed.

"You're a day off," I told him.

"Then, it's September twenty-third?" He stated.

"There you go, I'm a Libra."

"A Libra, huh?" He repeated.

"Yessir,"

"You heard about Libras and Leos together?" He questioned.

"Nah, what do they say about our signs together?"

"That we would make a powerful match," He confirmed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you into the zodiac sign stuff?" He queried.

"Heard a few things about my sign, a few times that I could agree with," I said. "But to know that we have a lot of chemistry and are deemed as a powerful match together makes me feel good."

"Yeah, I just looked it up too," He remarked. "Dang, check the time we have been talking for a while,"

I looked at my phone, glaring at the time as it was getting later in the nighttime. I had a long day waiting for me, so I had to get off the phone sadly.

"It is getting late, and as much as I want to continue to talk to you, I have a long day tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Aight, goodnight sunshine,"

"Good night, Malik," I smiled.

.

.

.

It was now officially Thursday morning and another day of work, and I had no clue what today holds. I finished getting ready for work and stared at my outfit in the mirror. I wore a white popper plunge crop top with khaki dungaree style, flare leg trousers, and a pair of white scalloped trim lace-up flats.

I accessorized with pearl earrings and my BAD initial necklace as I styled my hair in a high ponytail with a scarf and allowed the rest of my curls to fall in the front. I applied light makeup to my face, and I finished it all earlier than I expected to, so I had enough time to talk to Terrell and probably even have breakfast.

I looked at my portfolio that I still needed to finish as I exited the room and headed downstairs.

I saw Terrell watching TV in the living room as he removed his attention from the tv and onto me.

"Good morning," I greeted. "Rocco, you be waking up so early,"

"Here you go with these lame ol' nicknames," He grunted. "I'm surprised you up this early though, Slim,"

"I know right," I entered the living room, taking a seat next to him on the sofa. "I get to chill with you for a few minutes,"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about the advice you gave me," Terrell specified. "I'd like to ask her out. What you think?"

"I think you should," I told him. "You seem to like Amber a lot, and from what you've told me, she seems to like you a lot too,"

"I will," Terrell said with determination. "How do you feel about my boy, Malik?"

"What do you mean?" I blushed.

I wished I never did that because as soon as I did, Terrell began to go overboard.

"Damn, you feeling my boy like that, Slim?!" He exclaimed.

"I mean...it's hard not to," I grinned. "I don't know what it is, Terry, but I like him a lot, and I'm enjoying the pace we're going in getting to know each other,"

"I told you from being around him for years, he's a real solid dude," Terrell imparted. "He goofy but always keeps it real,"

I believed that Malik was genuine with me, and it was the second time Terrell told me that he was a good guy that made me feel better about liking him.

"Yeah, yesterday at the skating rink; he asked me on another date," I shyly uttered. "He knows that I don't want to do anything big, but he still wants to go all out,"

"So, you think after this date, y'all could make it official?" Terrell questioned.

"You never know," I lifted my shoulders in a half shrug. "However the date flows, then we'll see. I don't want to move fast, but the way my feelings are growing, uh, it's so scary!"

"Putting your emotions on the line and showing vulnerability is scary," He nodded his head in agreement.

"Exactly!" I whined, checking the time on my cellphone. "I have to go now. See you at work!"

"Aight," He responded, hugging me.

I got the keys, and I walked out of the house towards the rental and turned on the ignition. I allowed music to play from the radio to keep me occupied until I arrived at the production company. On the way to the building, all I could think about was getting my career started as an actress.

I still had a lot of things to do like: join some acting classes, complete my portfolio, attend the meeting with the entertainment lawyer—all before the meeting with the talent agency. I guess after my work shift, I'd have to get everything together, and the rescheduled meetup with the agency gave me enough time to do just that.

In between doing all these things, I happen to be saving money to get myself a car and a home. I couldn't stay with Terrell forever, and I made it very clear to him that I didn't want to overstay my welcome. Also, I know that he didn't want me to pitch in on paying the bills, but I had to pay back everything that he did for me because he never had to let me stay in the house with him, but he did.

I arrived in the parking lot of Freedream Film Productions, parking in my usual parking spot, and exited the rental car, heading to the front door. It was still early as I heard vehicles arriving in the parking lot, so I kept on, and I continued my routine of going to the clock-in area and clocked into the system.

Heading towards my desk, I looked inside it and took out today's list of tasks and the paperwork; I needed to get printed.

"Good morning, Breanna," A high-pitched voice uttered, belonging to Ms. Leandra Hendricks as she stood beside my desk. "Mr. McKnight says that everything will be the same until lunch, and we'll then head to the location to shoot."

"Morning, Ms. Leandra," I smiled. "So, are we receiving coffee from the cocoa connection cafe?"

"I mean, it's looking like that—," She said, preparing to turn around until I thought of clearing any animosity; towards one another.

"Uh, Ms. Leandra, before you go, I'd like to talk to you over the break if it's okay with you?" I asked her, watching her squint her eyes. "I just would like to clear the air and get rid of any animosity between us since we both know I'm not going anywhere soon. I'd love for us to have a good working environment."

"Um, sure," Leandra nodded with a plastered smile. "It's not a problem at all, Davidson. See you for lunch."

"Great, see you then, Hendricks,"

Hopefully, the talk helped us with not having that animosity; towards one another. I didn't want to come to work and have this issue with Leandra or anyone for the matter. But also, I don't think the talk would make us friends or anything; I'm just keeping my enemies close.

I continued with the paperwork that needed printing, taking my seat at the desk to check any emails, and clicked on the first one. I read over it and was quite surprised by the movie synopsis. It was so well-detailed and full of suspense that I had to star it as well as put the author's information and the name of the screenplay down and hopefully talk to Mr. McKnight during his free time.

Once the paperwork was through printing, I moved to the printer and pulled out the papers stacking them together as I got prepared to pass them to the different departments. I smoothed out every paper and was so into it that; I hadn't noticed the two employees for Cocoa Connection Cafe; until I turned around.

"I'm sorry," I apologized instantly. "I hope that I didn't have you both waiting too long,"

"No, it's okay. You were, occupied," One of the workers, Ashleigh said as she handed over the device that I had to put my signature in.

I passed it back to her and gave them both friendly smiles.

"Here is your morning coffee and breakfast treat," Ralph confirmed, extending the cart to me.

"Thank you. It's always nice seeing you, Ralph,"

He nodded his head in agreement as he walked out with his co-worker Ashleigh. Once they left out of the building, I got ready to hand out the coffee and breakfast treats. I also had paperwork to give to everyone as well.

It was still very early in the morning, and I just had a feeling it'll be a lovely day today.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 26.2K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...
2.7K 48 17
[EDITED] as piper is a famous influencer, her best-friend, comes back after leaving after a accident, she soon to realize that she slowly falling...
9.5K 860 17
TW This story has mature themes, anxiety, depression, traumas, angst and violence 4 Zindagiyan hai ek duje se anjan, Kya inke rishte ko kabhi mil p...
773 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...