Show You How To Love

ratchetpentaholic द्वारा

In this world, we get bracelets the day we are born. They count down until the time we meet out soul mate. Ki... अधिक

Chapter 1-Butterflies
Chapter 2-Best Friend Talk
Chapter 3-Kevin
Chapter 4-Tension
A/N
Chapter 5-Dog Days
Chapter 6-Winning
A/N
Chapter 7-Three Years Later
Chapter 8-Drinking and Dancing
Chapter 9-The Morning After
Chapter 10-Reactions
Chapter 11-Nerves
Chapter 12-Smut
Chapter 13-Giggles
Chapter 14-Clubbing
Chapter 15-The Family
Chapter 16-Ketster
Chapter 17-Double Date
Chapter 19-Mini-Golfing.
Chapter 20-Kidnapping
Chapter 21-Teenage Avi
Chapter 22-Home
Chapter 23-Scomiche
Chapter 24-Scott and Kirstie
Chapter 25-Dinner
Chapter 26-Telling
Chapter 27-The End
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 18-Double Date Pt 2

826 28 1
ratchetpentaholic द्वारा

Kirstie POV
We walk into the restaurant, and it's insanely nice. We get the reservations, and walk out to a table for four. I sit next to Avi, an Scömiché sits across from us.
"Maybe next time we can invite Kesther," I slyly remark.
"Wait, what?" Mitch swung his hand up on the table. I nod my head. Menus come and wine is delivered. We order, and eat. The food is delicious! I feel Avi's hand massage my thigh, kneading the exposed skin. I try my hardest not to moan, or show any signs. I remember two can play at this game. I run my hand over his thigh, laughing along to the conversation to keep any suspicions away. I run it up, and touch his treasure. He chews on the inside of his cheek. Out of nowhere, Mitch moans. I erupt in laughter, then contort my face.
"Ew! I don't want to think about my two best friends getting it on!" I laugh.
"How are we supposed to have fun?" Mitch laughs.
"Mini golfing?" I say, still a little disgusted by my best friends getting freaky. Then I think about Avi and me.
"Yeah, I'm sure you and Avi do plenty of mini golfing. I know you two were close to mini-golfing underneath the table," he erratically says.
"Oh, and you weren't?" I jokingly retort.
"Are you guys wanting to mini-golf?" Scott says.
"Yes," Avi said, bluntly.
"Well we are too, so we'll pay, and you can go, call a cab, and get golf-y with it," Scott wiggles his eyebrows. Avi calls a cab, and within minutes, the cabbie's waiting for us. We slide in, and hold hands the whole way. I become extremely impatient, and tap a finger on my other leg. Soon we get home, and I slam the door shut. I kiss Avi, and he kisses me. I set him down on the couch, and run into the bedroom. I grab the lingerie that Avi's aunts gave to me. It's black and tight. It pushes my boobs up. It's low rise, thong panties are a sure fire way to get him wanting me. I run out, and climb onto his lap, ready for some action.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

101K 3.1K 42
Avi has feelings for Kirstie, and when Matt breaks her heart will he confess? Does she have feelings for him too? Is it ment to be? Read and find out!
Vegas coconut mall द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

12.9K 624 17
World famous, acapella band Pentatonix is stuck when their tour bus breaks down and doesn't look like it will be fixed anytime soon. They happen to s...
27.9K 775 19
After Kirstie's boyfriend leaves her, she turns to her close bandmate, Avi Kaplan. Little does she know, she's going to spend the rest of her life wi...
Rose Gold CutePTX द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

10.3K 429 12
19 year old Kirstin Maldonado is living in London temporarily for a job. 22 year old Avi Kaplan lives a lonely life in a mansion with no one else. W...