Izuku Yagi- no Izuku Aizawa...

By DabisBlueFlames22

I'm not really sure where this story is going but here's what I'm starting with. Izuku Yagi is not quirkless... More

Telling Katsuki.
All bitch.
The reaction.
The lead up.
Entrance exam.
First day.

Over the years.

10.3K 262 624
By DabisBlueFlames22

A/N: I still have no idea where this is going but...... Katsuki and Izuku are dating now.

~Izuku's pov.~

"I like you."

He likes me, is this like a dream come true. I didn't even know he was gay, like me.

This is possibly one of the greatest moments of my life.

"I like you to."

I said it, I told him. Please don't be joking with.

"Also, I'm happy you didn't actually turn into an asshole."

I told him jokingly while smiling.

"Baka."

He shouted and gave me a light smack to the back of the head while I laughed at him.

He brought me in for another kiss and I obviously kissed back.

Once he pulled away he growled,

"You're mine."

"I'm yours."

I replied.

I looked at the clock and realised we were allowed to leave 10 minutes ago. Oops.

"Come on Kacchan." I shouted as I took his hand and ran out of the classroom pulling him along with me.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Kacchan asked me.

"Sure, no-one will notice if I'm late home anyway." I mumbled the last part under my breath but I'm sure he heard.

He took me to the aquarium, surprising quite a few of our classmates were there, so we had to be more secretive for both our safety.

After wards we went to a cafe and then he took me home but obviously not all the way so my sister wouldn't see.

Once I got home, I went up stairs, seeing my 'family me having a family dinner there.

Once I got to my room, I got a salad out the mini fridge I bought doing jobs around musutafu.

I ate it and looked through my phone of picture me and Katsuki took together today.

I'm so going to have to print these out, he looks so amazing but I can't because Izumi will see, ughhh.

After I finished eating I went to my computer, see, as Inko and Toshinori completely ignore my existence, I had to make a living on my own.

They haven't spoken to me since I was four.

At first the neighbours saw what they were doing and gave me food but that wasn't enough as I was needing to buy clothes and living supplies and stuff.

So, I started doing jobs for them for money.

Cleaning, fixing, shopping, errands, anything really.

I learnt how to do a lot and saved up a lot of money.

I managed to buy food, clothes, school supplies, washing supplies and furniture I needed as I got older.

The computer and phone I have a managed to buy last year after I got a part time job at a cafe.

I also managed to pay for martial arts classes but after I got the computer I found I new way to get money.

I became an info broker for the police.

I had a masterful skill at hacking and I used it to my advantage.

I would hack into villain organisations or street cameras and deliver information to detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.

He would always reward me with a large sum of money a didn't ask for so I opened up a bank account and gladly accepted because I may not have asked for it but I really needed it. 

Also if the police needed some equipment my friend Mei, made them and we split the money. It was actually quite a great partnership.

I checked my emails and found that Tsukauchi was asking for info on a gang calling themselves the blue devils.

Okay, they been seen around Hosu a lot according to the news, let's check the security feeds and see what I can find.

After hours of looking I finally found them.

It looks like the leader is a man in his 20-30 with vibrant yellow eyes and dark yellow hair. He has scruff on his face and in every forage I saw him in he was wearing a top hat?

I did some more research and got a name and quirk after hacking into hospital records and police files.

I wrote the information in and email and sent it in to Tsukauchi.

Dear Dt Tsukauchi,

Nice to speak to you again, hope this helps,

Name: bleu Haruhi

Age: 27

Quirk: can stop time for 3seconds then has to wait 2minutes before using again.

Prier Arrests: Illegal quirk use, assault.

The members of his gang are 4 others.

3 girls, 1 boy.

Bleu Auri -girl
Harris John -Boy
Smith Rose -girl
Walker Samantha -girl
Andrews jax -girls

They all have prier records and weakfish quirks. 

I believe they are trying to prove that they aren't weak and they just need some guidance.

Be careful Naomasa,

Yours sincerely -   
Midori.

After that I closed all my apps and shut my computer down, looking it to avoid my 'sister' snooping.

I got my phone out and texted my boyfriend.

💥❤️Kacchan ❤️💥

Me.
Hey.

💥❤️Kacchan❤️💥
Hey, what's up?

Me.
Im bored. What you up to?

💥❤️Kacchan❤️💥
Playing Minecraft with Katsumi.

Hey do you want to train with me next Saturday?

Me.
Sure, tell me details tomorrow, I'm going to go to sleep. Night,
Xxx

💥❤️Kacchan❤️💥
Night Izu. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Me.
🤣🤣🤣

End chat.

I put my phone on charge and went to sleep, this is going to be so weird.

~Authors pov.~

Over the next two years....

Toshinori still pretended as Izuku didn't exist.

Inko said one words to him...

Izuku was walking down the stairs when his 'mother' started coming up the stairs.

They made eye contact for a second and Inko said 'Sorry' and went downstairs and waited for Izuku to get off the stairs before going up.

Izumi continued to bully Izuku, beating, Insulting, suicide baiting and telling him he can never become a hero.

Katsumi, also bullied Izuku but minus the beating as she came to a realisation....

Even if he did break our promise, I still love him.

Then she continued showering.

Katsuki, took charge of most of Izuku's beatings so Izumi did it less. He became more quiet in the insulting but always apologised after.

He would lie to his sister and Izumi saying he got detention to go on dates with Izuku...

"Hey Kat, we are going to the arcade, you coming?" Izumi asked while getting up from her chair.

"No, I got fucking detention again."

"Yeah, okay whatever." Katsumi said and they left the room hitting Izuku on the way out.

"You ready babe?" He asked Izuku as he helped him up.

"Yup, let's gooooo." Izuku squealed as he dragged Katsuki out the school.

He also trained with Izuku a lot and Izuku taught him martial arts.

"No, you are doing it wrong!" Izuku said in disappointment.

"You pin someone like this." Izuku showed again.

"Okay like this?" Katsuki said pinning Izuku down and sitting on top of him.

"Y-yeah." Izuku said blushing madly.

Katsuki smirked and leaned down kissing Izuku.

They also finally told each other that they were in love with each other.

Izuku was still pinned down and Katsuki sat up from the kiss releasing Izuku.

"I love you, my nerd." Katsuki said with a rare smile.

"I love you to, my angry Pomeranian." Izuku said pulling Katsuki in for another kiss.

After a massive arrest with Izuku's help, he was rewarded a larger sum of money than usual and he took Mei, Katsuki and Mei's new boyfriend Shinsou to a fancy restaurant and he paid.

After that Izuku and a Katsuki went to the hotel for the night, Katsuki saying he was staying round a his friends 'Shinsou's' house.

They lost their virginity that night.

Izuku told Katsuki everything about the neglection, his job, the self harm.

"Y-you did what?" Katsuki asked.

"I'm s-s-Sorry, I only did it for a year when I w-was t-ten, I was h-hurt-ing K-Kacchan, I'm so so so so sorry." Izuku apologised.

"You have nothing to apologise for, I'm sorry Izu, I should have helped you." Katsuki responded pulling Izuku into a long, loving hug.

That all brought us to now, their third year at Junior high.

10 months before the entrance exam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1K 24
• Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izumi Yagi, and his 'best friend' Kaachan(ak...
875 16 35
BKDK (Bakugo x Deku) If you know me very well, you'll know I never been great of desc after all these years. This story will be about Izuku Midoriya...
3.7K 51 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
5.3K 173 11
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...