hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

De heeskiko

it all started with one hi. Mais

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

741 44 1
De heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

"Yoohoo! Vacation is waving!" Hyeongjun yelled in excitement before throwing himself in me as Yujin immediately smack him while giving him a glare but Hyeongjun just stuck his tounge out before hugging me once again.

"I actually have a plan on the upcoming vacation," Allen said while looking at us with a smile on his face.

"what?" Woobin asked.

"Let's held a camp," Allen said. "we have a cabin back in Incheon, we could actually spend our weeks there to enjoy Vacation, like last time we spend our Vacation on Serim's Resort"

"Camping isn't bad though," Jungmo chuckled as we did the same.

"where is that cabin of yours located anyway," Serim asked, he's the oldest anyway, he should be worried. "is it safe?"

"Yes of course, it's deep in the forest but don't worry," Allen said. "It's secure, I actually spend my childhood Vacation there so I already memorise the place" Allen reassured.

"Oh! Should we invite Taeyoung and Wonyoung," Wonjin suddenly started as we started staring at him. "I mean- we already spend time with them though, we shouldn't left them out" he cleared out.

And now all of them is now staring at me.

What?

"I have no problem with that," I shrugged. "Everything is fine for me" I pursed my lips.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

After school, I decided to just roam around, entering random grocery stores before looking for some yogurt to drink.

I miss sweets.

After grabbing some strawberry yogurt from the grocery's fridge I made my way towards the snack section, planning to grab some chips before eating all by myself while enjoying my walk.

After that I went straightly to the counter seeing a person I wasn't expecting to see,

"Taeyoung?" I asked as he look up to me before grabbing the items I took. "You work here?" I asked again and he nodded his head with a smile before starting working on my items.

"I kinda saw you walking in," he said, shyly while scratching the back of his nape, what's wrong with this guy? He's supposed to hate me. "seems you look like you're not in the mood to be called so, I just let you roam around" he added before putting all those snacks and yugort inside a plastic bag.

"Yeah, I'm tired" I said while leaving a sighed on my lips. "finally, school's ending tomorrow" I added and he chuckled.

"are you still not heading home?" he asked, why are you interrogating me mister?

"yeah, I kinda want to wander around tonight" I pursed my lips as I look up to him, I can see worry on his eyes, what?

"what?" I asked and he shook his head with a smile before giving me the plastic bag. "I'll get going now," I said with a pursed lips before walking out.

I'm not in the mood to say bye right now! Gosh!

I sighed on my own after leaving the whole grocery store.

I walk and walk until I felt someone gripped my wrist from the side, I can also smell alcohol." How you doing kid?" he asked as he scoot closer to me, too close as I started to get nervous.

"care to have some fun?" Ew you pervert! His gripped on my hands became tighter.

"Let me go!" I yelled, it was already almost 10 so only few people are walking around and I'm here on somewhere too silent.

"Stop talking back missy" he sternly said.

Taeyoung's pov

5 minutes after Chuyeon left it was finally my out time, I didn't even bother to change my staff uniform and immediately got out of the store only wearing my jacket before ranning towards the direction Chuyeon took since I saw her taking the right alley through the glass windows of the store.

It was almost 10.

I gotta catch up with that kid.

"Let me go!" I heared a voice shouted, and it sounds like-

"Chuyeon?" my eyes immediately landed on her figure as she tried to get off on a drunk man's grip.

"stop talking back missy" the man said sternly and was about to grab her waist to get her closer to him when Chuyeon suddenly elbowed his face making him stumbled back.

"Yah!" the man yells, touching his now bruised face.

I was stunned at the scene as I stood frozen on my place.

Chuyeon stood still on her position with her straight face yet piercing eyes, I can't even sense that she was scared.

Welp she just elbowed him and I'm pretty sure that did actually hurt as fuck, I can even feel how that thing sting even if I was just watching the whole scene.

"Yah," Chuyeon spoke with her stern voice, she's scary. "you shouldn't touch a kid like that" she said and the man just chucked.

Before they could fight even more I immediately ran towards them and hid Chuyeon behind my back even if she can actually fight well than me.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" she asked, shoutingly but I shushed her.

"who are you?" the man asked and I started to sweat, what should I tell him.

"I-"

"He's my boyfriend you idiot! So don't even dare to touch me!" Chuyeon suddenly yeld from behind as it was her turn to hid me behind her back.

I felt my face just flushed red as I look at her figure that was infront of me.

"whatever," the man only said before walking away, still tipsy.

"w-what did you say?" I asked as she turn around, but she wasn't blushing or looking flustered, she's seriously bad at lying.

"Don't take that one seriously, that was a joke" she said pointing at me before walking away.

"Yah! Wait for me?" I yelled before ranning towards her and walk beside her.

"did you shift end already?" she asked while sipping on her yogurt.

I followed you, "yeah" that was actually better than what I have in mind.

She only nodded her head while humming in response before taking a sip on her yogurt once again.

Why is she moody again?

"Chuyeon? Is everything okay?" I asked and she look at me with a raised brow.

"Of course, why wouldn't everything be okay?" she said before looking away.

"Uh Allen Hyung already told me that I should come with Wonyoung," I said, a bit hesitant on my words cause what if she was actually getting jealous? But she's the one Wonyoung likes. "is that okay for you?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, not looking at me while sipping on her yogurt.

"Chuyeon-ah?"

"what?" I gulped when she look at me with a sullen look on her face as if she was annoyed. "aish! Just speak Kim Taeyoung" she said and I felt my whole nerves starts to tremble.

We both stopped walking.

Gosh! This girl is seriously scary.

Actually, she's the only girl who does this to me and surprisingly- she like me but the different is that,

She doesn't show affection like what other girls do to be noticed by the guy the liked.

And she's here giving me creep.

"Do you perhaps-" I stopped for a while before getting a whole of myself. "like girls?" I finally managed to ask but her expression just turned confused.

It actually looks cute.

"I already told you I like you," she said, rolling her eyes to the side before walking ahead.

Is that what she does to people she likes? I can't with this girl.

"Yah!" I shouted before catching up with her. "is that what you do to the person you like?!" I added. "you're not even showing affection" I mumbled not wanting let her hear that but surprisingly her ears were too sharp.

"Do I have too?" she sighed, sounding so annoyed, I seriously don't understand what kind of a person you she is, her duality is creepy. "I don't even own you then why do I have to do that?" she asked with a 'tsk'.

"You just told that guy I was your boyfriend," I mumbled again, this time more quiter as I hissed in realisation.

I hate this!

Then I saw her ranning towards the nearest bin, throwing the yogurt she drank.

I just realise she actually looks cute without trying, she really just look scary and intimidating to be noticed.

She finally walk towards me again and stop infront of me.

"Aren't you going home?" she asked.

"Do you want to stay home tonight?" Taeyoung what? She look at me confused once again.

"You're seriously getting weird," she said before again, walking ahead like I don't even exist.

"Do you want me to take you home then?" I asked as I catch up with her, she shook her head.

"I can manage myself," she shrugged.

"Yah! Han Chuyeon" both of our heads turn only to see Jisung Hyung ranning towards us after getting out of his car.

"Oh! Hi Taeyoung," he greeted me with a smile, I bowed at him as I smiled back in response.

"wae?" Chuyeon asked Jisung.

"I was looking for you," He said. "Taeyoung get in the car, I'll take you home" he smiled.

"I'm fine Hyung," I said but Chuyeon grabbed my wrist before dragging me towards the car.

After both of us got in the rain started pouring, she's fast.

"Well," Jisung Hyung said as he put on his seat belt. "let's just take Taeyoung home, it's almost 11 anyway, our curfew is near" Jisung Hyung said as Chuyeon only nodded her head in response before looking out of the window.

"Taeyoung tell your mom you're having a sleep over with me," he said as I nodded my head before taking out my phone, having a sleep over on Chuyeon's house isn't gonna be that bad right?

I immediately texted mom and told her and I guess just by seeing Chuyeon's name she immediately agree.

Wow!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

647K 39.6K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
920 76 6
"from the moment i met you, all those weeks ago, not a day has gone by when i haven't thought of you. and now that I'm with you again... im in agony...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.1K 130 7
Boy Next Door oneshots/imagines! Requests are always open! I suggest you don't read if you're under 13.