THE DEMON'S PROMISED✓

Por Andrea_is_here

Formerly known as Kisses From A Demon Started: 17th, July 2020. Ended: 7th, October 2020. Aurora Russel, a hu... Mais

INTRODUCTION.
Prologue:
Chapter 01: Happy Twentieth Birthday
Chapter 02: Welcome to Dapphion
chapter 03: Demon's horse
Chapter 04: Pain
Chapter 05: Trainer Kenji
Chapter 06: Trainer's Kiss
Chapter 07: Escape fail
Chapter 08: Tartarus' Tears
Chapter 09: Trainer's End?
Chapter 10: Drunk Lord
Chapter 11: Estratos
Chapter 12:Dinner Nightmare
Chapter 13: Locked
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: The Dreams
Chapter 16: The Dance (1)
Chapter 17: The Dance (2)
Chapter 18:The Amulet
Chapter 20: Reunited
Chapter 21: Visited
Chapter 22: Rejecting the mark
Chapter 23: Goodbye
Chapter 24: Almost back to Normal
Chapter 25: Dates and Confessions
Chapter 26: Isabelle's birthday
Chapter 27:Wooden home
Chapter 28: Demon-Apocalypse
Chapter 29:Demon-apocalypse (2)
Chapter 30: Queen Aurora
Chapter 31: Daria
Chapter 32: Kassandra
Chapter 33: Gone
Chapter 34: Glass Coffin
Chapter 35: Epilogue

Chapter 19:Marked

455 38 84
Por Andrea_is_here

After hours of staring at different gemstones, I hear the door being opened and Xanthus comes to me with an apologetic expression on his face, "I was in a rush. Sorry I kind of locked you in here" I smile and shrug.

"This room is pretty" I say, he nods "yeah, it is old actually, it is where all the past queen's gemstones are placed, along with presents that were given to my family" no wonder it has so many stones and the room is huge, almost like a whole house.

"How did the demons escape?" I ask on our way to dinner, "I have no idea, but the demons that attacked were not as much as the last time.

We also changed the guardian of the gate since the old one was easily distracted" he rolls his eyes at the last part and a chuckle escapes my lips.

"I will have to invite other demon lords so we could discuss how the demons that escaped and who helped them escaped" I could sense he is troubled by not knowing who helped them escape, I rub his shoulder and he relaxes a little.

The dining room is packed already, Xanthus and I take our seats. Maids rush in to serve us, conversations are held in the dining room between Xanthus and his family.

I'll sometimes contribute but my thoughts are on how I'll inform Xanthus about Logan, speaking of Logan he isn't here, as well Lilith.

"You've barely taken a bite out of your food. Are you sure you're okay?" Dorin asks worriedly, everyone places their attention on me which makes me awkward.

"Yes, no, I mean yes I'm fine" now I sound suspicious, Josien stares at me worriedly, "is it a yes or a no?" Xanthus asks, "It's a yes, I just need to lay down" Xanthus stares at my food then stares at my face.

"Aurora sit down and eat!" The sudden harshness in his voice has me sitting down without and an objection desperately trying to blink my tears away.

"Xa--"

"No Josien she has to eat, the human body needs food to survive and I won't have my mate dying on me," Xanthus says as he stares at me, "If I have to force the food--" he takes a deep breath.

"Please eat your food," he says calmly but I can hear the tightness in his voice, "I'm sorry I'm late" Logan walks into the dining room ignoring the tension.

"Your presence wasn't needed anyway" Josien remarks, Logan glares at her before he stares at me with questioning gazes, I ignore him and eat my food.

Why did Logan come in late?

After lunch, Rekal comes to me, "You've been avoiding me" I state as I walk out of the castle with Rekal hot on my trail, my yellow dress moves to the side the breeze blows it to.

It's a beautiful night, the sky is filled with stars and the moon is high, "I haven't" I roll my eyes at his response, "Okay, maybe I have just a teensy tiny bit" there is a little space between his index finger and his thumb.

"I believe you" sarcasm is dripping in my tone, "The rogues attack has been frequent, I'm sorry" I face him and give him a warm smile, "I understand, Movie tomorrow?" I ask, "Definitely" I hug him.

"About what Xanthus--" I wave him, "What he said was true," I say and turn to the direction of my room without waiting for Rekal's response.

I change out of my dress and take a shower, then I wear my purple nightgown, "Time for bed" I whisper, I jump onto my bed and hug my pillow tight.

I toss and turn around on my bed yet I'm unable to sleep because I'm unable to think of  the reason on why Logan came in late to dinner, he's never been late to dinner, yet he came in late today.

"Come on sleep Aurora!" I yell at myself,  maybe he just chose to be late today, I sighed for the fifth time today, I'll ask him tomorrow morning with that I close my eyes and sleep off.

I wake up to the sun hitting my eyelids, a yawn escapes my lips. I sit up on my bed and look around the empty room, it’s weird that no maids are in here.

It's a good thing there are not. I take my bath and wear a white long dress with spaghetti straps. The roses on the dress make it more attractive, I put my hair up and I'm ready to have breakfast.

"Good morning Beautiful"

"It was a good morning before I saw your face" I smirk as Logan's face falls.

"where were you yesterday?" I ask and his eyebrows raise before he gives me a teasing smile, "why? Were you worried?" I laugh.

"Me worried about you? Ha, I don't think so, I stopped caring the day you left me" with that I enter the dining room, I take my seat and Xanthus comes in, the maid serves us breakfast, this time I finish my food.

In the afternoon Josien and I sit in a movie room I had no idea they had, "It's so good that my brother decided to turn this room into a movie room for you" she gushes, "Now to pick a movie" she places her hand under her chin, the room is a huge room, four long couches are in the room.

The walls are painted a pale yellow color, and a huge flat-screen TV hangs on the wall, with a rack full of movies that Josien is searching through, "Who's going to arrange those back?" I ask, she shrugs.

"I dunno, anyone" she continues searching for a movie, the door opens and Logan comes in with a nervous expression, "Listen I--" before he could complete his sentence we hear a roar of my name.

"AURORA!"  Xanthus comes in with a furious expression on his face and horns are growing on his head, his grey eyes are dark as he stares around the room, "Were you ever planning to tell me?!" He demands as he pulls Logan and slams his head against the wall.

"Tell you what?" I scream, blood pours out of Logan's head, "WERE YOU EVER GOING TO TELL ME YOU WERE STILL FUCKING MY COUSIN?" Oh my God! Josien moves forward but one glare from Xanthus has her shrinking back.

"Were you ever going to tell me, dear cousin? He sneers at Logan.

"Who told you?"

"I'm not fucking Logan/Aurora" Logan and I say at the same time.

Logan’s response seems to fuel Xanthus’ anger as his eyes turn purely dark, and his horns are fully grey, his skins changes to a flaming red color, the sky is full of dark clouds and thunder could be heard from miles away, this is the real Asmodeus everyone talked about.

Asmodeus punches Logan so hard that I heard a crack, both Josien and I scream, "Xanthus please listen--" he throws Logan on a shelf, then he faces me, "I swear Logan and I have nothing--"

"You speak nothing but LIES!" he roars. The wind blows harder in the room, lightning strikes outside, he pulls a blade from his pocket and makes a cut on his palm, "W-what are you doing?" I stutter with tears rolling down my cheeks.

he gives me an evil smile as he says "I am opening a portal to Tartarus to throw your lover in" Josien and I gasps at the same time.

"No, Xanthus no" I might hate Logan but I wouldn't wish for him to go there, Tartarus is a place that can break even the toughest men, "You are right, sending him there is child's play" he moves to me with the same evil smile.

"Stay away from her," Logan says in between pants, Xanthus snaps his neck, then in an instant, he's in front of me, "Asmodeus think about this" Josien pleads, Xanthus lifts me up and sinks his fangs into my neck.

I scream, the pain is worse than the time I allowed him to drink my blood, the pain feels like my whole body is on fire, I feel worse on my back it feels like I'm close to fire.

"Please" I scream, he retracts his fangs and stares at me with a satisfied smile as he licks my blood off his lips, "what did you do?" I ask as I touch my neck, "You'll see" is what he says before I feel my eyes roll up  to my head.

I wake up to Logan's voice arguing with Josien, "You can’t tell her! She's been through a lot!" Josien whispers harshly, suddenly I remember everything and I start sobbing, Logan was by my side rubbing my shoulders.

"What happened?" the doctor comes in, "You were marked" he answers, "m-marked? How?" I ask.

"Asmodeus marked, claimed you, nothing can separate you two anymore" the doctor clarifies, I gasp and Logan stares at me with pain filled eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask slowly, he stares at Josien who shakes her head.

"Isabelle is dead"

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

You probably hate Xanthus now😔 but all will be revealed in later chapters.

Isabelle is Aurora's sister (just a reminder because she hasn't been mentioned in a long time)

Do you hate Logan?

But I have to ask: Do you hate Xanthus?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to;

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

And

Share!

Edited by: parkjungkook_90

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

650 94 18
Dark and light, day and night, one cannot be without the other. Cecelia Astaroth is married to a man she doesn't recognize anymore. She loves him, bu...
65.9K 3.2K 23
Sequel to "The Struggles of Dating a Demon." Mabel knew dating a demonic guardian was hard and, in cases like hers, sometimes resulted in a brief lo...
65K 3K 37
After all the events that happened leaving Storm in a coma, Dalton on crutches and Orchid with a cast. Isabella tries to put her life back together. ...
118K 6.8K 65
{COMPLETED}(Edited) Demons, high school, love and murder. Welcome to the beginning. One summer day her life changed forever, in the dark she was rebo...