Darling ⇾ Jasper Hale

grays0ns által

"I love you, darling." ••• [ Twilight → Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 ] [ Fem!OC x Jasper Hale ] ••• HIGHEST RANKINGS... Több

[ Twilight ]
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
[ New Moon ]
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
[ Eclipse ]
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
[ Breaking Dawn P1 ]
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
[ Breaking Dawn P2 ]
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

47

17.2K 440 138
grays0ns által

↓↓

"jazz"

•••

After laying the twins down, Hayley left the nursery as quickly and quietly as possible. It was nearly a week and a half later, and the babies were doing great. They took to breastfeeding easily and were almost sleeping through the night. According to Ellen, they were the most well-behaved babies she had ever seen.

Hayley made her to the master bedroom, where she knew her husband was waiting for her. She opened the door and walked in with a smile. "They're finally asleep," she told him.

"Good," Jasper smirked as he sped to his wife and placed a kiss on her lips.

Hayley kissed back as her hands wrapped around his neck. Jasper's hands traveled down her sides and to her hips where he gripped the skin. Hayley let out a moan as she began pushing Jasper back towards the bed.

Hayley pushed Jasper down onto the bed and pulled off her shirt as she stood in front of him. Jasper gawked at the sight of her exposed body. Since she was only a week postpartum, her body was still nothing like it was pre-pregnancy. Her hips were still wide and thick, her stomach was plump and squishy, and her breasts were now heavily engorged with milk—which Jasper absolutely loved. She still had nearly 50 pounds to lose before she was back to her normal weight.

"You are so beautiful," Jasper managed to say as he continued to stare.

Hayley blushed before climbing onto her husband and attacking his lips with kisses. Jasper smiled into the kiss as his hands roamed over her back, his cold fingers trying to undo her bra.

A groan of pleasure left Jasper's mouth as Hayley began to place kisses along his jawline and neck. He could feel her sexual desire radiating off of her in waves. "What's gotten into you?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Nothing," Hayley panted. "Just think of this as our belated 1 year wedding anniversary celebration. Since we couldn't properly celebrate when I was pregnant."

Jasper smiled as he pulled off his shirt. "One year of having you as my wife," he said, running a hand through Hayley's hair.

"I love you so much," Hayley told him as she sat up and took off her bra.

"I love you so much," Jasper said, kissing her neck as his hands fondled her exposed breasts. "And I love what pregnancy did to your body."

Hayley chuckled as she worked on undoing Jasper's belt. "Don't get used to it," she told him as she leaned down to kiss him.

"I'll just have to appreciate it while I can," Jasper smirked as he squeezed her swollen breast.

Before anything else could happen, a shrill cry came through the baby monitor. Hayley groaned as she climbed off the bed and put her shirt on. "We'll continue celebrating another time," she told him. "For now, I'm going to go let your children appreciate my boobs."

Jasper laughed as she left the room. "You're doing great, darling," he called out after her.

*

Hayley smiled as she fed JJ and talked to Bella while Jasper held Mary. The human girl was doing much better after they started giving her blood. "How are you feeling?" The dhampir asked.

"I feel good," the Cullen girl said, rubbing her pregnant belly.

"I'm glad to hear that," Hayley told her. "Being pregnant at the same time was nothing like I expected it to be."

Bella smiled. "Not even close," she said. "But I'm happy you have your family. You look great, by the way. I didn't think it was possible for your boobs to get any bigger."

"Thank you," Hayley laughed. "Breastfeeding is no joke. When my milk came in, my bra size went from a triple D to an H. My boobs probably weigh 10 pounds!"

Bella laughed, "That's crazy."

Rose and Alice helped the pregnant girl up as Jake entered the room. "Hey," Bella greeted as Hayley covered herself. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's not like I'm carrying a demon," Jake told her.

"This is pretty important, Bella," Rose said, changing the subject. "Why don't you tell Jake and Hayley what you've decided."

The dhampir and wolf shared a look. "What now?" Jake asked.

Edward laughed. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names," he said.

"She hates them," Bella sighed.

"Well, I'm on your side no matter what you picked," Jake told her.

"Same," Hayley said as she finished feeding JJ.

"They're not that bad," Bella sighed. "If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob."

"EJ and JJ," Hayley squealed. "I love it!"

"Okay, fine. That one's not awful," Rose said. "Why don't you tell them the girls name."

"I was messing around with our mom's names. Renee and Esme," Bella said. "I was thinking.. Renesmee."

"It's beautiful, Bella," Hayley said.

The dhampir stood up and handed JJ to Jasper before walking over to Bella. She bent down and spoke to the baby. "I can't wait to meet you," she said before hugging Bella. "I'm so happy for you, Bells."

"Thank you, Hayley," Bella smiled as she turned to Rose. "She likes it."

Rose rolled her eyes as she picked up Bella's cup of blood and handed it to her. The world seemed to move in slow motion as the cup slipped from Bella's grasp. The human girl tried to catch it, but her fragile spine snapped under pressure.

Shooting pains radiated throughout Hayley's body as Bella collapsed to the ground. She cried out in pain as they quickly picked up Bella and rushed her to Carlisle's office.

Jasper, who was holding the twins, looked to his wife in concern. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Hayley shook her head. "She's going to die, Jasper," she said. "I can feel it."

"Go be with her," Jasper said. "I'll watch the kids."

Hayley kissed her husband before using her speed to run to the office. As she entered the room, Alice was forcing Rose out. Bella's stomach was already cut open, and Jake was desperately to keep the girl alive.

"Bella!" Hayley cried as she ran over to the girl. She grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Everything's going to be fine."

"He's suffocating!" Bella cried before screaming in pain as Edward worked to get the baby out.

The room went silent as the cries of a new born baby filled the room. "It's Renesmee," Edward said as he held the cooing baby.

"Beautiful," Bella breathed out.

Hayley wiped the sweat off of Bella's forehead with a smile. "You did great, Bells," she told her as Bella took the baby into her arms.

Renesmee started to cry, so Edward took her into his arms once more. Bella smiled at her husband and daughter before her eyes unfocused and her smile dropped. Tears filled Hayley's eyes as she watched and felt Bella die. Her best friend, her protected was dead.

Black spots began to fill the dhampirs vision as Jake began to preform CPR on Bella. "Jazz," Hayley whispered before her body went limp and she collapsed.

__
END OF PART 4

Here's a pic of the twins :))

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

333K 7.2K 30
"You desire nothing more than to please me." [Full summary inside] #1 in alecvolturi #1 in edwardcullen #1 in eclipse
343K 6.3K 62
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ, ɢᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ---- "You saved me the day we met, and you kept saving me from every moment...
18.5K 532 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
116K 2.6K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]