forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 1

15.1K 213 21
By vjk143

Ignore my mistakes 💜
Enjoy reading💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_________________________________________
Taehyung POV:-

Hi my name is taehyung 23 years old successful businessman. Now I'm in my private jet going to Korea Soule after 5 years for business meeting with the person whom I don't have courage to face him. This is because of the incident happened five years ago. Let's tell you my story.......

Five years ago:-

Taehyung POV:-
I'm happy. Can't believe that I'm pregnant.
I know I'm still young. Can't control my happiness. I'm going to my boyfriend or l can say my fiance. We are going to get engaged after 2 weeks. Now I'm here in front of his head. Well I have extra keys.

Where is he? Tae thought himself. Must be in his room. Tae opens jungkook's room door. After seeing a scene in front of him his legs felt numb. His boyfriend was hovering his best friend jimin both were naked. Kissing each other.

The box of cake which was in tae's hand fall. Jungkook and jimin looked at tae who was standing at door tears was falling continually. Jungkook and jimin hurriedly ware their clothes. Jungkook approach tae but tae gather his all energy and he backed away.

Jungkook tries to hold his hand" taebaby let me expl...."

Tae cuts jungkook and said," no it's totally ok i don't want to talk with you about it I'm going to home and don't even try to come after me " taehyung said bitterly.

Jimin stand up and approached taehyung" tae listen please." He tried to talk with him.

Taehyung didn't show any reaction" it's ok jimin just continue what you both were doing I'm going and I'll call you when I want to talk to you. I don't think I'm not that important to you " taehyung exclaimed sadly.

Taehyung started walking. He hold on and turned around" and yes thank you for breaking my trust."
Taehyung said while smiling which doesn't reach jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was about to follow taehyung but jimin stop him by saying that taehyung was hurt and angry he will not listen to him. Tae left jungkook's house. He start car and heading to the home. He lives with his brother jin and jin's husband namjoon. And also for help his brother because jin was pregnant. Cause their house is near to tae's University.

Tae's vision was blur because tears were falling continually. He finally reached at home. He went inside and no one was there. So many thoughts were running inside his head.

Taehyung POV:-

I was not good enough for him? Why he decided to cheat on me? Especially with my best friend. It's hurting. No I can't take anymore. 4 years of relationship. No there's nothing. Taehyung sit there and think about it carefully. There's one thing come into his mind.

Tae went to the kitchen where he finds knife he puts it on his wrist and said

"sorry mom, dad, jin hyung namjoon hyung, I'm sorry your tae is so weak he can't even suffer from one heartbreak.
Sorry..." Taehyung mumbled between tears.

And he pressed knife in his wrist. Blood started flowing from his wrist. Soon His vision gets blurry last thing he saw some on was screaming his name.

Jin's POV:-

Today me and namjoon came home early from restaurant, because i feel exhausted, I'm 7 months pregnant. When we reached home tae's car was parked outside. He is at home it's been a nearly 8 months that he started helping our dad in company because tae's fashion sense is amazing. He is going to get engaged to the jungkook who is dad's best friends son.

When we entered in house i can't see tae must be in kitchen. That hungry bear!

Jin saw taehyung laying on floor between his own blood"TAEEEEE... " Jin screamed horrifying.

Namjoon comes running in the kitchen.

Namjoon saw taehyung" oh my God" namjoon screamed. He hurriedly picks taehyung and went start walking towards car.

Namjoon carried taehyung to car . Jin didn't carry him because he was pregnant. Jin sat in the back seat .

Jin's POV:

After finding tae unconscious me and namjoon takes him namjoon's dad's hospital. Dad is checking tae. Why he did tha? What was bothering him? Everyone Love's him? Namjoon came and he hugged me.

Namjoon saw jin was worried too much" baby don't think about it too much. He will be ok. Just calm down. It's not good for your health it will affect baby." Namjoon tried to console jin.

Jin shakes his head "it's my fault i didn't take care of him. I'm failed as my duty as brother." Jin said.

Namjoon frowned baby don't think too much about it ok. It's not your fault. Everything will be fine." Namjoon said.

Mr.kim(namjoon's dad) come out of room" son "

Jin went to the mr.kim fastly. " dad how is he?" Jin asked worriedly.

Mr.kim smiled" son he is totally fine and he is awake so you can meet him." Said assuredly.

Namjoon sighed relief" ok dad" namjoon said.

Jin was thinking something" dad don't tell about this to the appa and eomma please." Jin pleaded.

Mr.kim nod's " ok son and there's something else i want to tell. First let's go to the tae's room." Mr.kim said and starts walking.

Namjoon held jin's hand and start walking towards room following his dad.

When they entered in the room tae was laying on the bed and crying silently. Jin's heart broke seeing his brother's state. He wants to scold he but he can't because he don't know what was the reason that takes big step to commit suicide.

Mr.kim smiled sadly "how are you feeling tae? " Mr.kim asked softly. He knows that at this type of situation doctor should be maintained paitcent with patients

Taehyung look him "I'm fine uncle* replied in in weak and cracked voice. He turned his face opposite side and looked outside from the window.

Mr.kim looked at namjoon and jin" there's one thing i want to tell you everyone and jin son please first listen and no need to scold tae ok" Mr.kim reminded jin as explaining.

Jin only nodded.

Mr.kim sighed, " tae is 8 weeks pregnant." Mr.kim dropped bomb making namjin couple surprised.

Jin eyes widened" huh?".

Mr.kim nodded" yes. I'm going now i have to attend other patients. And you can take him home" Mr.kim informed them and walked out of room. Jin looked at taehyung who was awfully silent. This is not his taebear.

Jin clames his self "tae let's go." Jin announced.

Namjoon was shocked that jin didn't yell at tae. But then he remembered that tae is pregnant .

Namjoon's POV:-

Car ride is very silent. Jin look tired.

Jin broke the silence by saying" I'll call jungkook"

Taehyung smiled sadly" no need jungkook must be 'busy' " taehyung emphasized word busy bitterly.

Namjin was shocked taehyung never calls jungkook by his name.

Jin didn't asked further about it." tae Bear how are you feeling?" Jin asked changing topic.

Tae shakes his head "I'm not fine hyung." Taehyung whispered.

Jin didn't understand," tae bear why did you do that? Is there anything wrong? Do you knew that you were pregnant? " Jin asked curiously.

Taehyung sighed and nodded while looking outside from window" yes hyung and I'll tell you everything when we will reach at home." Taehyung assured.

Namjoon and jin didn't said anything. They just keep clam. They knew something was wrong with younger. Taehyung waa not immature person like he looks. He is more mature than anyone thinks.

Jin's POV:-

We reached at home i helped tae to change his clothes. Feed him dinner and medicine. I'm happy that tae is pregnant but why he did that after knowing that he is pregnant. His tears were falling continually. I want to ask him but joonie warned me that don't force him. Now I'm in kitchen and i heard that tae is calling.

" jin hyung me and namjoon hyung are waiting in my room." Taehyung shouted from living as he went to his room.

Jin heard it" I'm coming." Jin Yelled back. He dried his hands and walked out of kitchen.

Taehyung's POV

Tae was sitting on bed" so as you both know i found out that I'm pregnant today morning. So i went....." Taehyung started telling them everything.

Tae tells everything to the jin and namjoon . I thought that jin hyung will be most furious but this time namjoon hyung was ready to kill Jimin and jungkook.

Tae sighed," tommorow I'll call him and talk with him." Taehyung declared.

Namjoon was really angry" YOU STILL WANT TO TALK WITH THAT BASTARDS *" namjoon yelled angrily.

Tae flinched at the sudden out brust ofe namjoon. Jin hugged him to calm down.

Jin sat beside him" namjoon calm down first. Tae will you tell him that you are pregnant with his baby." Jin asked carefully.

Tae was not ready to tell him." no hyung I'll break up with him." Taehyung answered back. He will never do that. He wants to raise his child alone.

" what about your engagement?" Namjoon asked further.

Tae thinks first" I'll talk to dad about it. " Taehyung declared clearly. Namjoon and jin both agreed.

" ok and remember the step you take today will never repeat for someone who don't deserve you. And your tears ate precious don't waste it. Ok" namjoon expressed while whipping tae's tears*

" yes bear we all are here you don't hesitate for asking help. Okay and think about a little one who is growing inside you. Now sleep tommorow talk to jungkook and jimin ok. " Jin agreed with namjoon.

After Jin and namjoon went to their room. Tae texts to jimin and jungkook that meet him at 10 in the morning.

_____________________^_^_________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you for reading 💜
Purple you 💜
Keep supporting 💜

Hi guys 👋 this my second book. Hope you guys enjoy the reading.

Love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 795 26
Yoonmin Namjin Taekook Hopejun Mpreg #2 blstory September 8 2021 #5 blstory December 18 2021
67.3K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
156K 6.9K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022