The One Who Holds the Heroes...

Von ProPsychos

Y/n Pendragon holds the blade of a king and deep inside the spirits of fallen heroes, but he isn't very stree... Mehr

Prologue: How I Met My Trap
Ch.1: Not My Minotaur!
A/N #1
CH.2: This is Orario
CH.3: IGNORANCE
IM ALIVE!!!

Prologue: Saber Adventurer

12.1K 155 197
Von ProPsychos

CLACK

TING

Lancer: Foot Forward!

A resounding crash is heard as a figure slides back before falling to their back with a crash. The fighter who had spoken merely placed the end of his weapons shaft upon the ground with a thud. They stared at their opponent waiting, and when the opponent rose having to catch themselves with their blade, he spoke once more.

Lancer: So, already tired huh Y/n?

The lancer put his hand to his face as he exhaled. This child was to be an adventurer and join a familia just as they had before. He had wanted to at least help them increase to a strength above level three adventurers but this would have to do, the boys father told him so. No, that wasn't the right word for it. The boys father commanded so, yeah sounds about right.

Y/n: But I can keep going Sir Chulainn! Please, let us continue!

(Yes this is you, yes it's a boy right now, yes it will be explained at the end of this chapter, and yes I know it's Saber Lily)

Lancer looked up from his palm as he just began chuckling. This annoyed the feminine student as they pouted to which their teacher only laughed more at.

Cú(Lancer): Alright.

Cú kicked his spear from the ground as he spun it under his arms as the rotation continued leaving a spinning red blur that made its way around his neck before the shaft hit off his chest and into his hand. He gripped the spear with two hands, legs bent, and shoulders and above facing Y/n. A red mist-like trail of prana trailing from the demonic spear known as Gáe Bolg.

Y/n: Wait! Your-?!

Cú: Shut it!

Cú smirked as he saw his student grip Caliburn with all his strength. He knew what was coming. A "Noble Phantasm", more specifically the dog's Gáe Bolg.

Cú: You say that you can continue?

Chulainn narrowed his eyes and locked them with the ever widening orbs of Y/n. The young knight couldn't believe what he was seeing. Would his teacher truly strike him with something so deadly?! But he would not falter. It wasn't that he didn't want to or that he even had the courage or confidence, it was because he was to afraid to falter. Afraid that if he did, he would be slain.

Cú: 'His blade isn't shaking, stance is firm, kids got guts.'

Y/n: 'Oh Gilgamesh, oh no. I'm gonna die!'

Meanwhile with Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh: Someone has called me God. The Mongrel is correct.

Enkidu: What? But you're only 2/3 god.

Gilgamesh: Shh, let it happen.

And now back with Y/n

Master and student, hero and warrior. Today was the day to determine if one was to be given the title of adventurer.

Cú: Here I come, SABER!!!

GÁE BOLG!!!

The demon spear launched from Cú's hand as the prana streaked behind it. The air broke under its force as Y/n brought back his sword already beginning his strike to deflect it. Even though at the beginning of the swing the spear had yet to even be thrown it came just slim of being to late.

The spear skidded across the blades edge until time seemed to be frozen. Sparks in the air held by gravity's stop. Y/n's face straining with all his might the legs of the boy starting to buckle. Time seemed to rewind for the spear as it's place in reality began to shift before it rematerialized perfectly inline with the students unguarded heart and time unfroze the spear striking at the heart luckily grazing off Y/n's armor and into his stomach instead.

Y/n: GRAH!!!

Cú pulled Gáe Bolg from the boys stomach as he watched the student fall to the ground still alive but hurting. Lancer looked over Y/n.

Cú: So you didn't just get her looks but her bullshit luck to huh?

Y/n: Hurts, so much blood...

Cú: OH SHIT FORGOT ABOUT YOU NOT BEING DEAD YET!!!

Lancer freaking out brought the boy from their training ground filled with hundreds of swords and gears. And as he exited the reality marble their stood EMIYA Archer washing a mug in the kitchen of Chaldea. Emiya began to turn around to greet the two before seeing Y/n in the arms of a nervously smiling Chulainn.

Emiya: So your back from reality marble anyway how did training g-ahh! What did you do to my baby?!

Cú: I may have forgotten he wasn't a heroic spirit for a second and not cancelled my Noble Phantasm. Now help me get him to the infirmary.

Emiya sighed as the two walked to the infirmary with an awkward silence. Cú kept trying to think of something to say but failed as he merely kept his mouth shut. Emiya then finally decided to speak.

Emiya: You do know what we're gonna go through if she exits her room on the way there right? Especially if she knows it's Y/n and not Lily

Cú gulped as he began to imagine it.

In Cú's Mind

Cú: I didn't know! I'm sorry, I thought he was a heroic spirit!

She: So you think it was fine with "little father" or Y/n?! He's like my own son you son'ava bitch!

CLARENT BLOOD ARTHUR!!!

Back in the Outside World

Cú shook his head trying to get the thoughts from his head. Mordred did kind of take a sort of motherhood to Y/n or as she preferred it to be called "fatherhood". It was kind of weird to be honest. She never did that with Lily or anyone else, maybe it's because they were either just a younger version of her father. Or because they weren't a homunculus made in conjunction with servant prana mainly hers meaning she was the closest relation.

Cú: Lets just hurry up and get him their.

The two quickly made it to the infirmary Cú trying to sneak the injured Y/n in as Emiya distracted a very suspicious and annoyed Mordred. Luck seemed to finally take pity on the two E rankers as for once they weren't getting screwed over by it and Mordred merely walked away confused. The two sighed with small relieved smiles and opened the door to the infirmary where those smiles suddenly became absolutely horrified. As they noticed two specific people in the infirmary.

Bedivere: My king, please do allow me to help you clean the wound.

Artoria(Saber): Their is no need Sir Bedivere...

Artoria effectively went into a silence as she looked at the two who were holding her "grandson". Bedivere looked over as well seeing the "young prince" as he'd say, flopped over groaning in discomfort of the hole in his stomach. Excalibur's blade and Bedivere's arm began to shine brightly in their respective users hands.

Cú: Well, I'm just gonna leave him here on this bed and SEEYAARCHERGOODLUCK!!!

Archer: You asshole! Um, Sabers, let's talk about this.

Timeskip (With Cú)

Emiya and Cú having been killed and then brought back by Chaldea's core sat in a dark room as outside a now healed Y/n is being sent out.

Cú: So. Your baby huh?

Emiya: Shut the fuck up pup.

With Y/n

Gudako: Oh I can't believe your going off to be an adventurer!

Gudako squeezed the young boy who had put on some clothes Gilgamesh had grabbed from Babylon. No one knew why but for some reason Gilgamesh treated Y/n like his son like Mordred had done.

Gilgamesh: I still think we should have gone with the other one.

(The other one literally being a golden coat with a fur collar)

Mordred: Dumbass! I'm not having my son run around like some Babylonian pimp!

Y/n just stayed still in thought being squished by Gudako wondering what a pimp was. Gilgamesh simply scoffed as he looked back at Y/n smiling to which the boy returned.

Gilgamesh: Before you go, what do we call any who are beneath us?

Y/n: Mongolians?

Gilgamesh: Well, yes the Mongolians are beneath us but we call them mongrels.

Y/n nodded as a certain someone stared daggers into the back of Gil's head. Finally, the Artorias entered each sending their grandson off with a love that Mordred wished she had when she was alive. But that's in the past and they now have a healthy family relationship, until Morgan is brought up but thats something else. Mordred said her piece hugging and kissing Y/n's forehead as Y/n exited the door where Ishtar sat outside scowling at the nearby city of Orario.

Ishtar: Damn stupid singularity sending me here with some fake Ishtar. And no way back. Not to mention Ereshkigal got that new power thing called "the Blessing" or whatever.

Y/n: Ishtar-Kun!

Ishtar turned around and blushed at what Y/n wore. After all she was a goddess of beauty and their weren't many men as beautiful as Y/n well, none that were interested in what's between her legs. Ishtar had once told Y/n that he was to call her either "Lover" or something along the same lines to which Mordred changed over to a simple Japanese suffix given as a suggestion by Gudako though they had no idea what it meant, at least not Y/n.

Ishtar: Heeeyyy Y/n...

Y/n tilted his head at Ishtar which she found adorable as he shook it before waving bye and heading to Orario with a happy wave, invite to come see him later, and statement that changed Ishtar's mood drastically.

Y/n: When I get their I'm finally gonna meet Ereshkigal! Auntie Gudako says she's even cuter than Ishtar-kun!

————————————————————————

SoulCracker: So I bet your confused. Well the looks comes with me wanting to have appearance evolve as does Y/n's weapon
Caliburn—>Excalibur—>Excalibur (Proto)
Lily———> Artoria ———> Arthur (Proto)
Then the clothes from Gilgamesh and the Chaldea stuff was just stuff I added cause I fucking wanted to. Goodbye, have a nice day, hope you enjoyed!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

531K 32.6K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.9K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
272K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
118K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...