(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

Autorstwa Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... Więcej

When you both met Ep: 1
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When you get to know each other better Ep: 2

1.6K 33 106
Autorstwa Tlhtzrr

(A/N): hello guys ( ^ω^ ), I'm sooo sorry for updating late, it's just that I have a great pressure at school work these days so I won't be able to update very quickly, so plz bare with me. To make it up to you, I made this chapter a bit long. Don't worry, I won't stay like more than a week without updating. Maybe I'll update 1/2/3 times a weak. I don't know who made that outstanding piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/1GbIMa9. Plz inform me if you know who did it so I can mention them here. Thank you.)
Ps: this scenario is also a (when you blush) scenario.
Enjoy~

Flash back from previous chapter

"we're here, come in and I'll tell you what I mean. We have some explaining to do about ourselves, after all we have to get to know each other better don't we?"
"* nod* yup"

Your pov
Killua lead me to a huge willow tree. it was sooo huge that it was capable of being a good shelter. Its leaves where so long, they where like actual curtains!

As I entered I saw a picnic mat on the floor along with some pillows and folded blankets. There was also a picnic basket that was filled with...ummm... chocolates!? What? Oh well.

This place is amazing! It's just that I'm curious on why this is in the middle of the forest. I mean anybody could get lost if they don't know their way out of here! I'm kinda uncomfortable here.

" (Y/N)....(Y/NNN)" I heard killua calling my name while waving his hands in front of me.
"Oh...sorry killua it's just that..."
" *smirk* oh I get it"
"What? You do!?
" of course I do. You think this place is amazing and deep down you envy me for it."
" pffffffft, hahahahahaha"
" * sweat drop* W- what? What's so funny * pout*" oh my god! He's so cute when he pouts.
" hahaha yeah yeah your prediction is right"

I told him that because I didn't want to tell him that I feel uncomfortable. You see I don't want to loose my first friend. So I'll do anything if it means to keep him my friend, even if I have to die saving him.

Besides he's not completely wrong. I really do think this place is amazing. I just laughed because he was so confident in himself.

" then if it IS right, why did you laugh you BAKA!?"
" because you're so confident in yourself... haha haha" I saw his cheeks red from embarrassment and he looked the other way.

Then silence surrounded the room. I felt kind of bad that I laughed at him so I apologized. " look, killua... I'm sorry if what I said was offensive to you, so please forgive me"

" *snicker, snicker*"
" w-what, killua?"
I saw him clapping his hands and laughing " hahahahaha, got ya (Y/N)! Hahahahaha, wow I can't believe you fell for it, you BAKA!"
" heyyy * folds arms and pouts*

" what? I think it's fair, you laughed at me first. Now it's my turn heh heh. Anyways...I think it's time for me to answer your question you asked me before."

Killua went to the picnic basket and grabbed two..two..wait what!? I can relate what's that! They're choco-Robots! My favorite chocolate since I was 2 years old! I remember my mother before she died * sigh*, she used to buy me this chocolate.

Even though we were a poor family, she used to work hard just to buy me these and please me. I love my mom sooo much. Just thinking about her makes me want to cry.

Then suddenly without noticing I started to tear up. When killua noticed that, he was confused, but he emediatly approached me without hesitation while holding 2 choco- Robots in his hands. He was clearly worried, I could see that from his eyes.

" oi (Y/N), what's wrong?" He said that and started wiping my tears away with his soft fingers. " O-oh killua, it's nothing" " You sure? You crying like that out of no where, is nothing!? I don't think so . Heh, you're the worst lier I've ever known (Y/N)."

" hehe, oh killua. You're funny" I said that while crying and poking his cheeks. " well I'm glad to hear you laugh again. But you know, if anything is bothering you, I can help you. We are friends after all. If you wanna talk about it now, go on. I'm all ears."

I smiled, I felt like killua deserved it after showing me his kind gesture. I felt happy that finally, I had someone to talk to about myself.
" * sigh* killua zoldyck, what I'm about to tell you is my past. Are you ready?"

" of course I'm ready, I told you that before you Baka!"
" oh right, *scratches neck* my bad"
" anyways, after you tell me your past I'll tell you mine, so we can get to know each other better."
" hai"

Killuas pov
*sigh*, I'm kind of hesitant to tell (Y/N) that I'm an assassin. What if she gets scared and...and..stops being my friend! That's horrible. I don't want to loose her. But then again if I lied, she'll hate me and leave me, that's even worse!

*sigh* I guess I'll just stick with the truth and hope everything goes well.

" from what I remember, I was born in a small village. I forgot it's name though. I was living with my family. We were very very poor but we lived a happy life. I had a father a mother and a younger sister. She's younger than me with one year. I loved her sooo much, b-but one day she...she..."

I saw (Y/N)'s eyes starting to water so I cut her off. " (Y/N) if you don't want to continue, you don't have to. I'm not forcing you or anything"
She started to cry, so I approached her and wiped her tears, I don't know why but I hate it when she cries.

. " th-thanks killua, b-but *sniff* I want to continue, after all I have to get over it sooner or later. Anyways, what happened to m-my sister is that she was kidnapped from the hospital when we took her to her check up when she turned 1.

At that time I was *snif*...2. After a week we heard in the news that someone sold organs of a 1 year old named (S/N)//sister name. If you don't have one just create one// (L/N)." She started to cry some more.

I decided to hug her.

Your pov
Oh my g-god, k-killua I-is hugging me. I blushed from how close he is but I felt so warm, so safe,I didn't want to break the hug. In fact, I wish it could last forever.

He started to comb my hair. I decided to continue what I was saying. " After what we heard from the news, my mother had a massive heart attack, and my father had a great case of depression.

We, aka: my father and I, immediately took my mother to the hospital. She had a long coma that lasted for two months. A-and a-after th-that, she woke up from h-her coma and we were soooo happy but it didn't last long.

She said her last words which were: " (D/N) /dads name/, honey... p-please, t-take c-care of our daughter (Y/N)! Always protect her no matter what, I k-know it's hard for you b-but I-I have faith in you. I love you so much honey, a-and t-tell (Y/N) that I l-love h...*beeeeeep*.. .

My dad didn't even have the time to respond. He just cried and cried and cried. I was outside the room watching everything from the glass window. Since I was still very young, I didn't understand anything.

From what happened to my sister till what h-happened to m-my d-dear mother *sob* I didn't understand nothing at all. The nurse came in and she was shocked to see my mother dead.

She rubbed my fathers back and said: Sir, I'm very sorry for this. I'm sure she's in a better place now. I'm sorry but you have to leave now.

My dad just nodded then he got up from his seat and he kissed my mothers lips and he left crying. I asked him w-what happened, but he said that nothing happened and that everything was ok.

Of course I didn't believe him but I just shrugged my bad feelings off and told myself that everything is going to be ok. But I was wr-wrong.
My d-dads d-depression *snif* case became worse.

He started taking some pills and day by day he became crazy, *snif*"

after that I started to cry waterfalls. " oh (Y/N) I'm sooo sorry f-for y-you." I was surprised to see killua tearing up. " oh ki-killua, there's no n-need to cry f-for me" I said that as I wiped his tears from his eyes while he wiped mine.

Killuas pov
(Y/N)'s past was soooo sad, I couldn't stop myself from tearing up. That's something new for me, because I'm not an emotional person at all but her story touched my heart! I felt something touching my cheeks and it was her. She was wiping my tears.

" your story I-is sooo sad, how come I shouldn't cry, y-you B-Baka!?"

" I-it's just that, seeing you cry makes me sadder you know. W-Waisting your tears on me is n-not worth it"
NANI!? HOW THE HELL IS IT NOT WORTH IT! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT SHE'S SAYING!?
" (Y/N)...ITS NEVER EVER NOT WORTH WAISTING TEARS ON YOU, YOU BAKA!!!"
" B-but w-why"
" because....because...y-your a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON to me...*sniff*... yeah, that's why"
" oh killua, *more tears flowing down her cheeks* I-I f-feel like you're too good for me. You don't deserve m-me *sniff*, you deserve someone much better."

" NO (Y/N) I SAID NO! Your the one I've chosen to be friends with so your the perfect one. GOT THAT, AND I-If y-you e-ever said that again, Then I'll cry for you again!"

She flashed me a week smile and she nodded. Then I pulled her closer to my chest and I felt her tears on my clothes but I didn't bother.

Your pov
My love for killua is increasing every minute. To me he's my friend, my crush, my family and my home. I love him sooo much. I wish he would never leave me. As he pulled me closer to his chest, I felt like I was very safe and that nothing would ever harm me.

I decided to complete my past story. " hey killua that wasn't all of it."

" really, well if you want to complete then go on but, if you're going to cry, please don't complete. I hate seeing you cry. It makes me wanna cry too."

I gave him a nod and a smile. He smiled back then I continued. " after taking a lot of pills he went from crazy to insane, at that time I was horrified. He never spent time with me.

By insane I mean he was a pro in murdering, stealing, and even selling drugs! Of course the police were always after him which made me really sad because if they took him away, then I'll be alone.

The last time he spent some time with me was when I was 6. He told me everything about my mother and my sister and it was too hard for me to take it all in so I cried for the whole week and I didn't want anything to do with my life.

But the only thing that I put in my mind that kept my idea of death away is my dad. I loved him so much even though he was a bad person. So I decided to stay and take care of him.

When I became 8, the police came to my house and said that the arrested my dad. I cried sooo much and I begged them to not do anything but they were not convinced. They told me that he's the most wanted person in the world.

And the thing that completely broke my heart was that they would kill my dad, but if I spent 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 $ they would keep him alive but in jail for the rest of his life. I knew that my family is so poor so I didn't have any choice other than losing my father.

I was soooo depressed. I spent all my days crying. After they killed my dad, they took me to an orphanage very far from the village I was raised in my whole life.

There it was like REAL LIFE HELL. The beds where cold metal without any covers or a blanket! They only gave us one meal a day which is a small piece of bread. They let us clean the place from day to night and if they find a small spot of dust they would put us in a room called the 'Time out' for a whole week.

That room is very very cold. And there were some people there who would hit us with leather belts. In that room they only give us boiling water no food. And if we didn't drink it while it's boiling they would hit us harder with the belt.

Even the orphans there where sooo mean to each other. I don't know why. I only had one friend and i loved her sooo much I thought she really loved me but she was a fake.

She actually became my friend so she could use me. She always blamed me when she did something wrong so she wouldn't go to the 'Time out' room. Being the good friend I am and not wanting to loose my only friend I just played along and went there anyways.

And she always makes herself tired so I can make her chores and mine. I can't believe i was stupid enough to actually befriend her.

after 3 years of living that hell, I decided to run away. unfortunately I was busted and the workers there started chasing me to bring me back there. I ran as fast as I could and the closest place I reached was your house.

And that's how I ended up here."

" oh (Y/N), I wish I knew you earlier. That way, I could've helped you, even if it costs my life.
" awe, killua your sooo sweet you know that. But it's ok. As long as I'm with you now I'm sure everything is going to be alright. After all the past is the past haha"

What? As soon as I said the first sentence, I swear I saw a hue of light pink in his cheeks, does he perhaps like me, oh my goodness! Or maybe I was just hallucinating.

" killua, thank you sooo much for listening to me. I really feel better now."
" no problem, (Y/N). You know what? From now on I'll promise you that I'll protect you for the rest of my life. Even if it means that I have to die."
" thank you sooo much, I don't know what to do for thanking you. Nothing is enough." I said while looking down.
Killua lifted my chin up by two of his fingers and said " finding you is the only thank you gift I've ever wanted"

You blushed and looked the other way. " ooooh, I see someone blushing ~"
" sh-shut up.." I cursed myself from stuttering. I hope he didn't realize that I'm totally crushing on him.

"H-hey, can we stay like this for a little longer" " oooh looks like someone is enjoying the hug, but I don't blame you. *he mumbled*: I-I'm actually enjoying it too"

" hmm.. what did you say?" " o-oh nothing, I was just saying that as long as it makes you feel better why not?" " oh thank you killua,"

Killuas pov

Wow teasing (Y/N) is quite fun. Her reaction is priceless.
" hey killua, can you tell me about your past? I'm kinda interested"

" umm...ok but *yawn* ima make it fast because I'm sleepy." *sigh* here comes the part where I say my story, let's just hope everything goes fine. " so basically I come from the zoldycks family. We are very famous assassins."

" oh you're an assassin!? Cool!"

"Cool!?Aren't you afraid. I thought you said one of the reasons your father is bad is that he is a murderer! And assassins jobs are to murder."

" yeah it's true I said that. But I never said I hate my father, in fact I love him. Because deep down, I know he's a good guy. And he didn't treat me in a bad way.

Just like you killua. You have a kind heart. You treat me very well. And the first time you saw me you didn't kill me. You actually helped me and now we're friends. How could I be ever afraid of my friend?"

Wow I'm impressed! It's the first time for me to tell someone that I'm an assassin without them being scared. I'm glad.

" great! I really thought you would be scared of me. It's just that every time I tell someone that I'm an assassin they get scared and run away."

" I guess that's why I never had friends. Anyways, for all my life I've been trained very a very tense training on being an assassin by my father and my oldest brother, illumi.

They teached me that assassins should be ruthless and that we shouldn't have any friends or relationships with anybody.thats why I'm hiding you here. Because if they find out that your my friend they'll kill you immediately. So please forgive me for my trash hospitality.

" trash!? Hahaha this is not trash, I love this place" " thanks~"

"Back to my story, I hated that because I was so lonely. All my life I was hoping for a friend and I never had one. Until I met you. I've been trained harshly so I could be the next ruler of this stupid family. But i don't want that. My parents are forcing me to do that.

In fact they're forcing me to do everything. It's like they are controlling my life! That's horrible. And if I didn't listen to them, they would take me to a cold room and chain me up then take my clothes of and hit me with a leather belt. They do that a lot and it's starting to not hurt me anymore."

" oh killua, I'm so sorry for you." (Y/N) said that as she caressed my cheek with her soft hands. I don't know why my face started heating up on her touch, but I tried my best on hiding it. "no don't be, your past is much more terrible than mine. Anyways, After thinking about it, I thought of running away and quit being an assassin.

I'm going to run away and start a new adventure and travel the world and find new friends. I was planning on doing that when the hunter exams starts. Which is going to be after 3 months from now. So what do you say (Y/N) (L/N)? Do you want to run way with me and make a new start?"

She giggled " of course I do " " then it's settled, we leave this place after 3 months from now. Of course during these months I'm going to train you to become stronger, because if anything bad happens to you throughout our new start, I'll blame myself."

" yesss, I'm going to be trained by an assassin, I'm sooo lucky" she said that with her eyes sparkling and punched the air.

(A/N): Brain-Chan: heyyyyyy, you made all the people reading this punch my best friend air-Chan! Apologies immediately author-Chan or else🔪. Author-Chan: O-Oh gomen air-Chan I didn't mean to get you hurt. Now, brain-Chan, would you plz put that knife down.")

" ne (Y/N)"
" what is it killua."
" are you hungry?"
" yeah I'm starving!"
" do you want some choco-robots"
" heck yeah, I love them!"
" really!? Me too!"
We started eating some choco-robots then I told her that I have to go sleep in my room while she'll stay here so no one will suspect anything. I hope no one finds her cause she's staying here for 3 months.

I told (Y/N) good night, and promised her that I'll come to her every day.

(A/N): aaaaand done! Wow this chapter is kinda sad, don't you think? Oh well don't worry, I promise I'll make the rest of the book happy. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Question of the day: can't you guys write anything in the comments about this book? Plz write something, I really want to know what's your opinion, after all I think it matters more than mine because you're the ones who are reading this book. Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapters.

❤️ PEACE OUT ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
8K 146 16
I wouldn't expect the everyday life of two psychopathic cold blooded murderers to be different than mine, hell I'll be quite concerned if it was... t...
656K 22.6K 54
||MODERN AU|| ❣1ST PLACE On HunterXHunter Watty Awards 2018: Killua Zoldyck (Nov 9, 2018)- ||[BOOK COVER BY: @CrushXXX777]|| *UNDERGOING SOME EDITS...
451K 14.7K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...