A Hero's Decision Paul x Dawn

De SceptileJungleLegend

A Great War Just Ended. Thanks To Ash And Paul, Team Galactic Failed To Take Over The Sinnoh Region. However... Mais

The Message
The Nightmare
Finding The Way
The Researcher
The Test
Into The Void
The Decision
Hidden Identity

Apology Rejected

418 4 1
De SceptileJungleLegend

Our Story Begins When Ash And Paul Finally Defeated Team Galactic's Boss Cyrus.

Paul: Electivire Use Thunder!

Ash: Charizard Use Overheat!

Cyrus: Gyarados Use Hyper Beam!

All Three Moves Collided Destroying Team Galactic's Base.

The Building Started To Collapse.

Cyrus: AAAAHHHH!!!!

Ash: Paul Look Out!

Ash And Paul Were Able To Escape But Cyrus Was Buried Alive.

After A Small Search Ash And Paul Find Cyrus Buried But Alive.

Paul: What A Pathetic Scene. (Paul Picks Him Up). Now Where's The Princess?

Cyrus: (Cough Blood) Trying To Be A Hero Now, Are We? He he!

Paul: Where Is The Princess?

Cyrus Looks At Him With An Evil Grin And Says: There's A Secret Room Over There. (Points Over To The Left Side.)

Ash: Let's Go!

Cyrus: But.... I Wouldn't Celebrate Just Yet.

Paul: Save it. Your Already At Your Last Moments. Savor Them.

Cyrus: Oh I Will! Because After This.  You'll Be The Once Buried Alive!

Ash: What Are You Talking About?

Cyrus Only Laugh Like A Maniac.

Paul: Speak!

Cyrus: Remember; "Be Wary Of Darkrai!"

Ash: Darkrai?

Paul: Who Is He? Speak!

Cyrus Only Laugh.

Paul Gets Mad, And Shuts Him Up For Good, With A Punch To The Face.

Ash: Paul; The Princess.

Paul: I'm Coming.

After Searching For Half an Hour They Find The Secret Room Buried Under The Rubble.

Ash Opens The Door.

Ash: Princess!

Dawn: Ash! Thank Arceus is You!

Paul: Are You OK?

Dawn Looks At Him: ..... I'm Fine! (In An Arrogant Way) Starts To Walk Away.

Paul: What's Her Problem?

Ash Puts His Hand On His Shoulder And Says: Forget it. Let's Go To The Castle.

                          Prequel

Ash And Paul Are Guardians Of The Celestic Castle At The Top of Mt. Coronet In Spear Pillar. Protecting The Kingdom From Team Galactic.

Ash is The Top Ranked Pokemon Trainer Of The Region.

Paul is Ash's Best Friend And Rival.  Second Only To Ash In Combat.

The King Was Defeated By Team Galactic Years Ago, But Thanks To Ash And Paul, The Kingdom Was Never Truely Conquered.

So For Years Team Galactic Was Believed To Be Gone.

However.

                       One Night

The Princess Was Taking A Walk At The Garden in The Castle Grounds. When She Ran Into Paul.

Dawn: Hey Paul Long Time No See.

Paul: Hey There Princess. Don't You Think Its a Bit To Late To Be Here.

Dawn: Please, Don't Be So Boring. The War Ended Years Ago, There's Nothing To Fear Anymore, Right?

Paul: I Wouldn't Say That.

Dawn: What Do You Mean?

???: He Means As He Says, Princess.

Paul: What?

Dawn: Team Galactic! I Thought You Were History!

Cyrus: We Were. But By Following This Boy, We Found Our Way In.

Paul: What?

Dawn: Paul, How Could You?!

Paul: Wait This Isn't What You Think.

Cyrus: Hyper Beam!

Paul and Dawn: AAAHHH!!!

The Move Landed in Between Them. Sending Them Both Flying In Opposite Directions.

The Grunts Quickly Ran And Captured The Princess And Ran Away.

Paul: No, Stop!

But Cyrus Stood In His Way.

Even Though Paul Tried To Save Her He Was Quickly Defeated By Cyrus and Fell To His Knees. 

Cyrus Stands Before Him: Tell The Queen Her Daughter Is Soon To Be Queen. (Starts To Walk Away)

Paul: Hold On!

Saturn Kicks Him In The Face, and Paul Falls Down Unconscious.

                      End of Prequel

Paul: And That's How The Princess Was Captured.

Queen: I See. Apparently Team Galactic Used Your Friendship With My Daughter To Break Into The Castle.

Paul: I Know. And For That I Offer My Most Honest Apology. (Paul Says All This While Kneeing).

Queen: I Know This Wasn't Your Fault Young Man. You Are Free From Any Guilt From This Incident.

Paul: Thank You My Queen.

Queen: However. I Feel You Need To Apologize To My Daughter. This Events Have Marked Her Heart. But She Deserves To Know The Truth.

Paul: I Will.

Queen: Very Well. Your Dismissed.

Paul Stands Up And Leaves The Throne Room.

Ash: So, How It Go?

Paul: I've Been Forgiven By The Kingdom.

Ash: So Your Free.

Paul: Maybe; But I Won't Smile Again Until I Apologize To The Princess My Self. (Starts Walking Away).

Ash:Hmmm.

                       Late At Night

The Princess Is Taking a Walk at The Garden In The Castle Ground.

Dawn: So...... This is Where It All Started Again, Where I Was Kidnapped, Where Team Galactic Reappeared, And Where Paul..... (Starts To Cry).

???: Princess.

Dawn: Huh?

Turns Around To See Who's Behind Her.

Paul: Good Evening.

Dawn: Heh, For You Perhaps.

Paul: Princess I've Come To Apologize.

Dawn: Save it. I Don't Need Anything From You. Besides Weren't You In Court Today?

Paul: I Was.

Dawn: So?

Paul: The Queen Freed Me From All Penalties.

Dawn: So You Were Forgiven?

Paul: Maybe So. But Theres One Sin I'm Still Guilty For.

Dawn: And That Is?

Paul: The Betrayal Of Your Friendship.

Dawn Stays Silent.

Paul: Dawn I'm Sorry.

Dawn: ..........

Paul: Team Galactic Knock All The Guards When Noone Was Looking.

Then When I Opened The Gate To The Garden They Followed Me In, Saying I Was The One To Let Them In.

Dawn: But It Was! Thanks To Your Own Arrogance, I Was Captured! And Locked Away For Days, In A Room, Without Windows Or Anything. I Was So Scared, I Just Didn't Know What Was Going To Happen To Me.(Starts To Cry)

Paul Kneels Before Her, And Lowers His Head: "Dawn", Please Forgive Me. I Let Team Galactic Get The Best Of Me. And Now, I Don't Know If I'll Be Able To Forgive Myself.

Dawn Closes Her Eyes And After A Few Seconds She Screems: Why Should I Forgive You?! Because Of You, My Life's Been Far More Miserable Than You Can Possibly Imagine!

Paul Run To Her And Looks Deep Into Her Eyes

Before Saying: I Love You.

Dawn Closes Her Eyes:........... No.

Paul: .......

Dawn Steps Away: I'm Sorry.(Starts Walking Backwards). I Can't. Please Forgive Me. (Runs Away).

                   Some Time Later

Paul: And That's What Happened.

Ash: ............

Paul: I Wish There Was Something I Could Do.

Ash Steps Away From Paul's Room: Good Night.

                 A Few Hours Later

                      In Ash's Room

Ash: Paul's Heart Is Broken. I Know Dawn Feels The Same Way He Does. I Wish There Was Something I Could Do.

???: There Is.

Ash Looks Around: Who's There?

???: Listen To Me. If You Want To Help Your Friends, You Need To Do Something For Me First.

                   To Be Continued

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

77.2K 3.4K 101
Ash Ketchum has finally won a Pokemon League, became a Generalist Master, defeated the Elite Four... but he lost against the Champion of Sinnoh. Howe...
44.9K 829 51
An evil mastermind is roaming around and trying to destroy the Pokemon world forever! Nobody knows who the mastermind is but he/she even has one empi...
69.4K 1.3K 33
One explosion changes everything.... When the world loses it's beloved hero Ash Ketchum everyone falls to despair, so in honor of his death 5 years l...
76.4K 895 13
Ash lost the pokemon league of Kalos. He feels ashamed and mysteriously disappears. But when a certain event happens, he comes back down from his abs...