Percy Jackson Gay Ships

Autorstwa Emzy985

Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut... Więcej

Connor x Percy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Percico (Angst)
Author's Note
Willercy (Fluff)
Perleo (Fluff)
Frank x Percy (Smut)
Out Of My League
Nico x Percy x Annabeth (Fluff)
Lukercy (Angst)
Out Of My League Part 2
Jercy (Smut)
Percico (Fluff)
Unique
Unique Part 2
Lukercy (Smut)
Perleo (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
I'm Sorry
Bluebell
Bluebell Part 2
Unique Part 3
Connor x Percy (Smut)
His Angel & His Devil
Secrets
His Angel & His Devil Part 2
Secrets Part 2
I'm Feeling Little
Percollo (Fluff)
Dead
Dead Part 2
Endangered Health
Willercy (Fluff)
Alone At Night
Endangered Health Part 2
Fake I Love Yous
I'm Feeling Little Part 2
Perjaswilico (Fluff)
Perjasico (Smut)
Alone At Night Part 2
Alone At Night Part 3
I Don't Give A Fuck If It's Not Canon
Endangered Health Part 3
Believe In Me
Jercy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Hide The Baby
Someone Help Nico
Believe In Me Part 2
Hide The Baby Part 2
Endangered Health Part 4
All It Takes Is A Panda Onesie
Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
The Thief's Daisies
Fucked It For Real This Time
Someone Help Nico Part 2
You're My Person
Perjaswilico
Endangered Health Part 5
Clarisse x Percy x Chris
Praetor Boyfriend
Praetor Boyfriend Part 2
Someone Help Nico Part 3
Nobody Camper
Love My Fear
The Creator
Christmas Prompts (1/25)
I Mean I Hope So
Christmas Prompts (6/25)
Christmas Prompts (7/25)
Christmas Prompts (8/25)
Christmas Prompts (9/25)
Christmas Prompts (10/25)
Christmas Prompts (11/25)
Christmas Prompts (12/25)
Christmas Prompts (13/25)
Christmas Prompts (14/25)
Christmas Prompts (15/25)
Christmas Prompts (16/25)
Christmas Prompts (17/25)
Christmas Prompts (18/25)
Christmas Prompts (19/25)
Christmas Prompts (20/25)
Christmas Prompts (21/25)
Christmas Prompts (22/25)
Christmas Prompts (23/25)
Christmas Prompts (24/25)
Christmas Prompts (2/25)
Christmas Prompts (25/25)
Stupid
Mistake (Percico)
Christmas Prompts (3/25)
Hide The Baby Part 3
(The) Dispute
Distanced
Christmas Prompts (4/25)
Christmas Prompts (5/25)
Force of Confusion - Habit
Young Prissy
Green
Texts
Competition of Love
Towels
Be Your Friend Part 1
Bisexual
Prey
Friendship
Forgiveness
Toothpaste
Drabbles
Sports
Finished
♡ I'm Back ♡

Perjasico (Smut)

14.7K 132 204
Autorstwa Emzy985

Warning: Smut and swearing. Mentions of abuse and rape. Daddy kink. Voyeurism.

Nico giggled as he laid on Percy's chest, looking up at him with a grin as Percy smiled lazily down at him.

Nico had woken him by jumping on the bed but Percy was tired, having not gotten any sleep the previous night.

It was 4am but Nico was currently filled with energy, something that didn't happen very often.

Nico bit his lip as he straddled Percy's waist, pouting down at him.

Percy sighed as Nico poked him in the nose, too tired to do much more than smile.

Nico smirked, batting his eyelashes at him as he saw him smile.

Nico wiggled his hips, trying to get Percy to wake up some more.

When he didn't, Nico pouted.

"Daddy. Wake up!"

Percy took a deep breath, holding back tears at the name he hated so much.

"Daddy will wake up if you give him a special treat."

Nico grinned, happy Percy was finally paying attention to him.

Standing up, Nico pulled up the skirt he was wearing, showing he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Percy bit his lip, trying to make it look like he was interested and wasn't busy admiring the skirt.

Percy closed his eyes, reaching his hand down to rub over his crotch as he imagined being in Nico's position. Being pinned down and taken. Imagining the feeling of a hard dick up his ass.

He moaned at the thought, opening his eyes to find Nico pouting down at him, unsatisfied with the amount of attention he was receiving.

Nico reached down and played with his balls, turning around and letting go of the skirt.

He bent over, the skirt being short enough to show off his ass.

Nico reached behind him to pull his cheeks apart, hearing Percy hum out.

"Daddy likes that. Wanna come over and ride daddy?"

Percy grimaced as he said it, avoiding the urge to puke.

"Of course daddy." Nico's voice was gentle, giggling as he rushed over, watching Percy pull down his sweatpants. He kicked them as well as his boxers off, his dick now showing.

Nico grinned and leaned down, licking Percy's tip and biting his lip as Percy moaned.

Nico played with his skirt as he leaned in, placing little kisses along Percy's member before leaning up and sucking on the head.

"Daddy, you taste like the ocean."

Percy nodded, eyes closed and mind elsewhere.

Nico moved to hover over Percy's dick, Percy too out of it to remember watching him prep himself.

Nico slowly lowered himself onto Percy, gasping once he bottomed out.

He felt so full.

Nico tilted his head to the side, trying to hold back his moans as to not disturb Jason in the other room.

Nico sighed out in pleasure and slowly bounced up and down, his body tingling.

"Daddy."

Nico gasped, bringing his hand up to his mouth to cover any noises he makes.

They carried on like that for a while, Nico riding Percy as Percy thrusted up every so often, his hands on Nico's hips.

Nico's eyes rolled back, too overtaken with pleasure to see the pain on Percy's face.

They both turned to look at the door as they heard it creak, Jason standing there with a pissed off look on his face.

Nico ignored him, looking at Percy as he stopped and looked up at him.

Nico shook his head, bouncing a little harder and whimpering. He tilted his head back as he heard Jason growl from the doorway.

"Nico di Angelo, if you don't stop, I will pull that skirt off of you and watch you and Percy. Don't forget about spankings."

Jason's voice was low, warning Nico to take him seriously. Nico smirked, bouncing once more as he turned to look Jason in the eyes.

Nico moaned out as he put his hands on Percy's chest, a look of pure ecstasy on his face as he saw Jason glare.

Jason closed the door before turning on the light and walking over to them, tugging down the zipper that held Nico's skirt together.

Jason pulled the skirt off, throwing it on the floor and sitting down in the desk chair, pulling it closer to the bed as he did so.

Nico bit his lip, turning his head to face Jason, bouncing slowly as he rolled his hips.

"You really are a little slut Nico."

Nico ignored him, smirking down at Percy's shell shocked expression.

Nico continued riding Percy, ignoring the three taps to his inner thigh that signalled stop.

Nico bounced faster, stroking himself as he enjoyed the attention he was receiving.

Embarrassed, Percy placed the six quick taps to Nico's inner thigh that signalled stop! Stop now!

Nico moaned, feeling Percy twitch inside him, knowing they were both close now.

"Daddy. You gonna cum with me?"

At this point, Percy stopped placing the taps to Nico's thigh, already understanding what it felt like to not be listened to.

"Yeah."

No one noticed the emotion in Percy's voice, the way his words got caught in throat.

Percy closed his eyes, trying to find the release he knew Nico expected him to have.

Eventually, Percy came, Nico following not long after with a whine.

Nico blushed, looking over at Jason as he just stared in awe.

Nico grinned, blowing him a kiss.

"You gonna spank me now?"

"Bend over."

Nico bent over the bed, smiling up at Percy as he saw him sit up.

Nico felt the first slap to his ass, pushing his face further into the blue sheets beneath him as he felt Jason grab his ass.

"You didn't count, we will start over."

"Good."

Nico felt the familiar stinging sensation on his ass as Jason's hand came down again, the sound ringing through the room as he bit his lip.

"One."

"You're getting five."

Percy stared on, confused and scared as he watched Nico wiggle his ass, jumping slightly as he felt Jason's hand connect with his ass.

"Two."

Jason smirked, placing the last three hits in quick succession.

"Three. Four. Five."

"You ready for yours Percy?"

Percy just looked up at Jason with wide eyes, the fear in his eyes going unnoticed.

Percy quickly grabbed a pillow, placing it over his crotch as Nico giggled and stood up, shuffling back against Jaosn so he could feel his erection against his ass.

Nico giggled softly and wiggled against him as Percy stared at Jason with shock in his eyes.

At both expectant stares, Percy slowly nodded, standing up and bending over the bed as Nico sits on it.

"You get ten, for not stopping him. Bad boys get punishments, you know that."

Percy whimpered, knowing all too well about punishments.

Jason placed the ten slaps against Percy's right cheek, Percy counting along as he did so.

Percy's right cheek was a bright red, a stark contrast to his left.

On impulse, Jason placed another ten hits to Percy's left cheek just as Percy went to stand up, painting his left cheek the same colour as his right.

Once he was done, Jason stepped back, allowing Percy to stand up and move away from the bed.

Silently, Percy walked over to his closet, pulling out a set of clothes and putting them on before walking out of the room.

Nico blinked sleepily, allowing his upper body to flop down onto the bed, making grabby hands at Jason for him to join him.

Jason did, both of them getting under the covers and cuddling close.

Percy was walking through New Rome alone, allowing his mind to wonder.

It won't stop.

Just like them.

Daddy.

Such a horrible word. He hates it. All the memories it brings back.

Percy rushes over to the nearest trash can, feeling the need to puke settle over him.

He does and it makes him feel like shit.

He's throwing up in a trash can at five in the morning, no one knowing where he is.

When he's done, he wipes his mouth with his sleeve and stumbles over to the bench nearby.

He sits down, immediately regretting it as the hard wood presses against his sore skin.

Hoping to relieve the pain, Percy lies down on his side on the bench, resting his eyes for a minute.

He doesn't notice when he falls asleep but he's pulled out of the dream he was having by someone shaking him, momentarily forgetting where he is.

His vision clears as he blinks away the sleep in his eyes, looking up to find Annabeth, Piper and Reyna hovering over him.

"Wha-"

"We'll talk about this later, but first, you're coming back with us and we're gonna get you warmed up."

Percy's still tired, Annabeth interupting him not helping his disgruntled state any.

He just nods, allowing Reyna to grab his hand and pull him up, Piper taking his other one as they lead him back to their apartment.

Percy didn't realise how cold he actually was until they got to their apartment, the heat washing over him and making him feel so warm.

Annabeth makes him sit down on the couch as Piper goes off to make him a hot chocolate and Reyna goes to find him a blanket.

Reyna returns first, placing the blanket around his shoulders, her hard mask slipping as worry shows on her face.

Annabeth and Reyna sit on the couch opposite him, Piper going to join them after she hands him the hot chocolate.

He takes a sip, the hot liquid slipping down his throat and making his insides feel warm.

All three of them stare at Percy, their expectant looks creeping him out slightly.

"So, care to explain why you were sleeping on a park bench without so much as a jacket?"

Percy trusts Annabeth. She knows about his past.

Piper and Reyna know too, by default.

And so he tells her.

Tells her about what happened.

About how he felt getting spanked again.

The fear he felt as Jason told him to bend over.

He reminded her that he hated topping and that despite Nico being a switch, Percy always had to top.

He reminded her of how much he wanted to bottom.

Told her he was scared.

It brought back those memories. The same memories that ended with him puking into a trash can and sleeping on a park bench at five in the morning.

But most of all, he cried.

About how he thought Nico was going to leave him. How he'd choose Jason over him.

About what it felt like when Jason just stayed and watched them and all of the memories that brought back.

But most of all, he cried about Gabe.

About what he did to him.

What he put him through.

How much he damaged him.

By the time he was done, Percy was about ready to collapse he was so tired.

They told him to lie down, get some sleep.

He stayed with them for a week, trusting them not to tell Jason or Nico that he was with them.

He loves all three of them dearly, they're three of his closest friends but he just can't help but feel like he's interrupting.

This is their apartment, their free time to have together, - they don't get a lot of that with Reyna being praetor and all - their relationship.

He's not supposed to be here but he doesn't want to go back to a place that damages his mental state.

It was a week since they found him on that park bench that Annabeth approached him, told him Jason and Nico were worried for him and were confused on why he hadn't returned home yet.

She advised him to go home, have a talk with them.

And that's where he is now, stood outside his apartment door with his fist raised, trying to find the courage to knock.

He's scared. He'd admit that.

But who wouldn't be?

They were his best friend and boyfriend, all three of them sharing an apartment.

He knocked.

He lowered his fist as he heard hurried footsteps approach the door, loud voices echoing around the apartment.

He exhaled deeply as the door opened, Nico jumping at him, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"I missed you."

"He's not the only one either. Come on, let's get you inside and you can explain why you just left, yeah?"

Percy nodded, unable to find his voice as he wrapped his arms around Nico's waist, carrying him into the living room as Jason followed behind.

They all sat down, Nico refusing to get off Percy's lap as he clinged onto him.

"Nico. Nico please, get off me."

Nico blinked, his eyebrows furrowing.

Percy had never begged him for something. It was always Nico doing the begging.

Jason was no less shocked, watching as Nico got off of Percy and moved to sit next to him, his hand clasping onto Percy's.

Jason did the same from the other side, both trying to comfort Percy as they watched him have a mental debate.

Percy took a deep breath, trying to figure out how to start the conversation.

"I don't... I don't like topping."

Both Jason and Nico blinked confused, not sure where this conversation was heading.

"I hate it. But the, the prospect of bottoming makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. Which is why I top. I want to bottom but at least topping doesn't scare the shit out of me."

Percy laughed, it was short and filled with not a single ounce of humour.

It was dry, it made even Percy cringe.

"When... We're children of the big three. You know how many monsters we attract. When, when I was little, about three maybe, my mom married my stepfather to cover my scent. It... worked. For the most part. Some monsters still found me but not enough for me to figure out I'm a demigod. Gabe, Gabe got mad easily. He didn't like me. Whatever was mine was his, no objections. He drank a lot and tended to have his friends over to play poker. He made me pay for it. Made me pay for a lot of things. He hit me, only small at first, like a newspaper to the head. But then it got worse throughout the years. One day, I was in maybe 1st grade, and he... I got home from school. Gabe and his friends were playing poker like they usually do and he just... he told me to get on my knees. I didn't want a beating I could avoid so I did it. He unzipped his pants and... got his dick out. Made me suck it. Made me suck the others too. It got worse after that. We didn't get rid of him until after my first quest, when I was twelve."

Percy took a deep breath, feeling the tears roll down his cheeks as he said it aloud for the first time. He never told Annabeth the full extent of what happened. It felt good to finally get it off his chest.

Percy looked down at his lap, refusing to make eye contact with them.

They were shocked. And then they were mad. Nico's eyes darkened, chocolate brown fading into black.

Jason felt his hand twitch, wanting to hit something. He clenched his fist, determined not to scare Percy and lose his temper.

A thought hit Nico, guilt washing over him.

"Did he... did he ever spank you?"

Jason froze, watching as Percy nodded. His heart panged, guilt thrumming through his body.

He gripped Percy's hand tighter, trying to show he was sorry.

"I'm sorry Perce."

"It's-it's okay. You didn't know. I should have told you. It was my fault."

Jason turned Percy's face towards him, looking him in the eyes.

"No it wasn't. Don't ever think that."

Percy nodded reluctantly, reaching up a hand to wipe away his tears.

"I-I'm sorry for never telling you. I just..."

Nico shook his head, pulling Percy in for a hug and rubbing soothing circles into his back.

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad you told me though."

"I know I said it scares me, but... can I bottom next time? It's just, you're a switch and-"

Nico smiled, leaning in to peck Percy's lips.

"Yes. You can bottom next time. We'll help you get over it, yeah?"

Percy nodded, happy that he was being listened to.

"Let's get some sleep, yeah? We'll talk more about this another time. I'm just glad you're back Perce."

Nico nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly with Jason.

"Come on then."

They slowly made their way to Percy and Nico's bedroom, collapsing in a heap on top of it when they got there, Percy in the middle.

Nico and Jason both snuggled up to Percy from either side, stroking over his arms and placing little kisses all over his face to assure him that they were there.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

28.5K 510 8
What if Percy didn't remember Annabeth? Percabeth fanfic, I'm not sure how many parts this will be or if I'll even continue, just let me know what yo...
35K 569 19
Just another three days in the infirmary solangelo story, no smut. For all the gay idiots on wattpad who leave the funniest comments TW - Violence, S...
8.2K 130 17
I DO NOT OWN THE STORY. CREDITS TO THE AMAZING AAThanatos!! Smut alert! Annabeth is a cheater! Jercy&Solangelo ship! Rape alert! Read at own risk. C...
106K 2.1K 106
Hello!!! No smut! All of the chapters are alphabetized, then come the requests, then some random me stuff, then my 1K!! - 16K!!!??! Stuff, and then...