OneFor10 [MHA x Ben10] (ON HI...

By InfyPlayz

Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed as quirkless. His world went upside down. But one day he finds an extraordinary... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

3.4K 82 110
By InfyPlayz

 "hello "= speaking

'there '= thinking

'general'= ben saying something

"Kenobi"= All might(buff form)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The students of class 1-A were standing outside of testing grounds for the practical part of the exam. Every student was ready to fight the robots.

"Alright class, listen up!" All eyes turned towards Aizawa and the other teachers. "The original plan was to make you students fight robots, but what's the fun in that? So now, teams of 2 will be formed and they will be up against one of us teachers"

Most of the class paled. Aizawa just smiled evilly.

"So the teams are as follows: Sato and Kirishima vs Cementoss. Tsuyu and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm. Iida and Ojiro vs Power Loader. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs me(EraserHead). Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen. Ashido and Kaminari vs Nezu. Koda and Jiro vs Present Mic. Hagakure and Shoji vs Snipe. Sero, Shinso and Bakugo vs Midnight. Yes I know I said teams of 2 but this is an exception"

Izuku was listening carefully to the teams and was waiting for his name. 'Oh no. Of course he'd do this to me'

" And in last, Midoriya vs-"

"ME!" All Might appeared from somewhere. Aizawa continued, "It was his personal request to go against you Midoriya. Best of luck to everyone"

Some of the students were still getting over the shock that their classmate had to battle the no. 1 hero himself.

"Oh and every teacher will be wearing weighted bracelets to give you children a fair chance. Every team will be given a handcuff. They have to use the handcuff to handcuff the respective teacher. Or you could just try to pass through the gate to win/pass. You will only be given 15 mins."

Sato and Kirishima kept trying to smash through Cementoss' walls, but the more walls they broke, the more Cementoss created. Ultimately, Sato and Kirishima got tired and thats when Cementoss knocked them out. So they both failed.

Tokoyami and Tsuyu were met with Ectoplasm's clones. Tokoyami got overwhelmed by the amount of clones and he was going to lose but Tsuyu smacked the clones with her tongue. They managed to get past the clones to be met with the real Ectoplasm. Ectoplasm then makes a giant clone of himself. Tokoyami and Tsuyu get trapped in the giant Ectoplasm's ectoplasm (no typo). Unable to do anything, Tokoyami commands Dark Shadow to escape as that may be their only chance to pass. Dark Shadow agrees but Ectoplasm kicks Dark Shadow away. Tsuyu then proceeded to regurgitate(I didn't even know this was a word) the handcuff. Ectoplasm didn't notice this. Tokoyami called Dark SHadow back and gave the handcuff to him. Dark Shadow takes it and goes back to fight Ectoplasm. Dark Shadow attacks with its claw but Ectoplasm blocks its attack with a kick. However, when Ectoplasm looks down, he sees that his one leg has been caught in a handcuff and thus the match ends. They both pass.

Iida carries Ojiro and sprints through the gate and they both pass.

Shoto tells Momo to keep making something so that if she stops making that thing, that would mean that Aizawa was near them. Momo doesnt notice that her quirk has stopped working before it's too late. Shoto is captured.

Aizawa then used his scarf to wrap Momo and bring her to him, "Is that it? You both are recommended students. I expected better. Tch." But Momo had her own plans. She created a sharp blade from her back which she would use to cut the scarf. Aizawa's eyes widened as to how she cut his scarf, but before he could do anything, Momo punched him straight in the face. She then used her shurikens to pin him to the wall. Then brought out the handcuff and handcuffed Aizawa. He grinned, "Not bad Yaoyorozu, not bad" She then rescued Shoto and they both passed.

Thirteen creates a Black Hole, causing Aoyama and Uraraka to hold onto a guardrail. Aoyama fires his Navel Laser from his knees at Thirteen but the attempt fails as Thirteen easily sucks away the lasers. Ochaco tries to think of a plan, causing Yuga to surmise that Ochaco is thinking about what Izuku would do. Yuga then asks Ochaco if she loves Izuku, which shocks Ochaco and makes her blush, causing her to let go of the guardrail out of embarrassment. As a result, Ochaco gets drawn towards Thirteen who then attacks Thirteen and handcuff her. They both pass.

Kaminari and Ashido fail miserably.

Jiro and Koda are overwhelmed by Present Mic's annoying voice. Koda uses his quirk Anivoice to command bugs to go and cover Present Mic. Present Mic being scared by bugs isn't able to do anything and Koda and Jiro pass.

Hagakure and Shoji manage to pass.

Bakugo refues to cooperate with Shinso and Sero, "Step aside you two. I'll defeat Midnight easily, she won't even be able to touch me!"

"Bakugo come back here and listen to our plan!" Shinso shouted to him

"Shut u-" Shinso activated his quirk on Bakugo, "Just shut up and come here. You will listen to our plan so that all of us can pass." He then deactivated his quirk and Bakugo grunted. "Alright so here's the plan" Sero started, "Bakugo, you will distract Midnight, while me and Shinso will go from behind and knock her out"

Bakugo walked off towards Midnight and started shouting stuff. "I guess that means, he is following the plan. So let's go and do our part"

Shinso and Sero tip toed behind Midnight but she was no amateur. She turned behind and tore off her sleeve and activated her quirk. "You save yourself Shinso!" Sero said as he used his tape to throw Shinso. "Tch. You extras can't do one thing correctly. Fine, I'll do it myself." Bakugo muttered and wrapped a handkerchief around his mouth and nose and ran towards Midnight but she whipped him which sent him back. Shinso came close, thought quickly and asked, "Are you a sadomasochist Midnight?" she looked towards him, knowing his quirk, just smiled, and tried to whip him too. 'Think Shinso, think! Oh yea this'll get her',

"I bet you're still a virgin!"

"What!? N-"

Shinso smiled and walked towards her and handcuffed her. To his surprise, Bakugo grinned and said, "Nice work"

Shinso and Bakugo passed but Sero was undetermined for now.

Everyone who was watching started laughing even the teachers as all of them could hear whatever was being spoken.

"That kid sure knows whats up" Power Loader said and earned a few snickers.

Finally it was Izuku's turn. He was standing in the city in front of All Might, "Are you ready?"

Everyone except Aizawa, Momo and Shoto were expecting Izuku to be scared and ask All Might to be easy on him but to their surprise, Izuku started laughing, stopped, and said, "Bring it on!"

"This kid is either too stupid or too brave. I will go with too stupid" Snipe said.

"I wouldn't underestimate him Snipe" Aizawa stated.

"Eraser Head defending a student........Who are you and what have you done with Shota Aizawa"

"Haha very funny"

"All Might! Do me a favour and remove those bracelets!" Izuku yelled at him

"Is the boy mad? It seems like he has a death wish" Snipe was seriously doubting Izuku.

"So manly!" (guess who said that)

All Might looked at Izuku's face to see if he was serious. He then slowly took off his weights. Izuku transformed into Four Arms and ran towards All Might.

"Woah the kid has a transformation quirk!" Present Mic gasped

All Might waited for Izuku to strike first. He saw Izuku coming towards him and easily blocked that punch. He then punched Izuku in the solar plexus a little too strongly.

Izuku went in to punch All Might again but was thrown away far out of All Might's sight. 'Ok so brute force really isn't the way here. Hmmmmm what could I do....' "Wait what is this I'm stnading around?" Izuku looked around to see scraps of technology, some broken, some not. 'This must be where they throw the failed stuff from support course!' Then a light bulb turned on inside his head. He transfored into Grey Matter and looked around observing all the things. He then started rummaging through stuff to make a device.

"What is he doing? This is no time for dumpster diving" Kaminari asked but no one answered him as they were too busy watching the match.

After 5 minutes, Izuku succesfully made a tazing devide. And then he changed into Upgrade and possessed the device. Then, he started going towards where he came from.

All Might, unfortunately, didn't seem to look down as he was finding Izuku. He was suddenly shocked. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" It stopped. All Might was thankful for that. Why did it stop? Because Omnitrix's time was up and Izuku was now right there, crouching in front of his feet. All Might picked him up and placed him in front of him, "That was you?" he said referring to the shock.

"Kinda. I made a tazing device and then shocked you."

Izuku tried punching him again but All Might kept blocking. Izuku then thought and thought and then finally said something between his punches, "You know All Might, yesterday I was talking to my mom and she mentioned that she loved you" All Might stopped whatever he was doing for a second, his face became emotionless. Izuku saw this as is chance and then used OFA 100% in his arm and punched All Might. He went flying away.

The shock, and this punch had really taken all out of All Might and he fainted(F in the chat)

Ok, so, Momo, Shoto and Aizawa had expected Izuku to escape somehow, but this? Not in their wildest dreams. A student knocking All Might out.

Everyone's jaws dropped as they saw All Might lying on the floor and Izuku standing beside him with the handcuff in his hand.

Izuku made his way to where everyone was. Thankfully, Recovery Girl was there too so she fixed his arm before smacking him. He looked at everyone and said, "What are you all looking at?" They were still looking at him when Snipe finally said, "You knocked All Might out"

"Well I couldn't have done it if all the stuff from support course wasn't there. And in the last moments too, I distracted All Might by saying something which caught him off guard and I saw that as an opening and punched him with all my strength. Plus he was holding back too."

"Just take the compliment Izuku" Momo told him.

"Congratulations Izuku Midoriya! You single handedly defeated All Might. Although it is true that you may not have been successful if all of the support course wasn't there, it still shows that one can use his surroundings for his advantage and over that it is no child's play to create a tazer out of all that garbage. Now, that the exams are over, everyone can go back to the dormitories, although the result is clear, it'll officially be announced tomorrow. Thank you"

"What was that alien which you turned into?" Momo asked Izuku on their way to the dorms.

"Grey Matter?"

"No, the other one"

"Oh! Yeah that was Upgrade. However much cool that one is, I've never really got to use it. I can basically possess technology and make it more advanced. My whole body is gelatinous too."

"Any other aliens you haven't showed us?"

Izuku nodded and replied, "Yeah. But I think I've told about WildMutt and Ripjaws to you before"

"Yeah you did"

'Ben mate, where the hell were you during my exam?'

'I was there watching you'

'Why didn't you help me?'

'Did you need help?'

'Well no..... but what if I did need help?'

'Then I would've helped you, plus it was your exam not mine'

'........Fair enough'

Izuku was sitting with this friends in the common room and they were talking. Suddenly out of nowhere, All Might appeared, "Ah Izuku there you are! Mind if I talk to you for a minute?"

"Hmm? Sure" Izuku replied and they both went outside and All Might changed into Smol Might.

"I can't believe that you actually beat me"

Izuku narrowed his eyes, "What's the big deal, you were holding back a lot"

"Umm Izuku, I wasn't holding back"

".........Oh"

"I am really proud of you. I had requested this match to see what you would do and you actually managed to knock me out! You are still just a child and you beat the no. 1 Hero! Now that I think about it, you will be more powerful than I ever was! Your mother would be really proud as well. Well anyways, I gotta go now and congratulations again on beating me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

And that's a wrap!

Until next time,
Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.8K 62
Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless loser who had nothing to live for. He took his childhood friends advice and jumped. When he didn't die, his life changed...
31.3K 494 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
23.4K 329 7
(Discontinued!) In Izuku Midoriya's first year of junior high, he's ridiculed for being quirkless. But when he meets his idol, the number one hero, A...