𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘...

נכתב על ידי --boofed

[possibly discontinued oops] a collection of youtuber oneshots because i can ✨ עוד

× introduction / requests page ×
and i thought, there's no such thing as luck [s.w]
headaches and overdose [t.n]
all alone in the jungle, you'll find me [n.c]
more than just a dream [j.j]
you took my hand and held me close [j.e]
i see your eyes in the flowers [t.n]
feels like i'm losin my mind [vent fic]
need to clear my head and get out of the city [n.c]
swallows up your heart of gold [d.r]
vision tainted by the lies of every man [m.m]
do you like the freckles on my face? [n.c]
i want my life in two [t.n]
spinning around my head and i stare [k.l]
and i stare at you (like i'm looking through a window, counting birds). [t.s]
daylight can open my eyes (and you'll still be by my side) [g.h]
your love [n.l]
lean back now, lean back and breathe [g.h]
water from your broken iris [t.n]
superparadise i held onto [s.l]
we float before the sea and eyes [k.n]
don't look back, don't give up (just be my manic daydream) [g.h]
i'm pulling at the roots to tear you off me [k.l]
i'll be the only dream you seek [a.v]
our fingers dancing where they meet [z.d]
i guess i want you more than i thought i did [j.e]
i'd say you let me down, but we've been here before, it's come back around [d.n]
you've had too much of the digital love [z.d]
i took the train, i took the call (i didn't know just where i'd fall) [j.m]
oh no, i've fallen once again [c.s]
you've got my heart bursting at the seams [t.n]
you're in paradise, who's gunna plant the flowers, huh? [p.]

i wish you would find your chill [j.m]

995 24 30
נכתב על ידי --boofed

yo have some jokomason while i work on my krii7y n another tedbox thing ✨✨

inspired by -faithers- yall should go look at her stuff its p pog

title from diplo - wish (epic song btw)

cw for mentions of drug use, alcohol, and almost falling out of a car

prompt; "you're too high and say some stupid shit and i tell you to get out of my car but you take it literally and i'm dRIVING YOU DUMBASS-"

final word count; 1.8k

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

mason sighs, rubbing his eyes tiredly and resisting the urge to yawn as he checks his phone. he's surprised to see that it's only one in the afternoon and he's got a tonne of snapchat messages, specifically from joko, and he's half tempted to ignore the dumbass entirely and go back to sleep.

unfortunately, it's fucking one in the afternoon and he has to stay awake.

he rubs his eyes again and swings his legs over the side of his bed, standing shakily. he's so tired, but hopefully some coffee will wake him up. his phone vibrates on his bed, probably more messages from joko, but he shrugs it off and leaves his room, starting up his coffee machine and resting his head on the counter, the cool marble countertop contrasting against his warm skin. it's a few minutes until the coffee actually brews, streaming warmly and audibly into the glass pot, and when it stops running, he straightens himself out and stretches, grabbing a cup and pouring the drink into it.

he sips, coughing as the scalding liquid burns the back of his throat, the sips again. yeah, mason is one of those people that just doesn't fucking care.

he fixes himself a bowl of cereal and sets the cup on the table, sitting down to eat. he can still hear the faint buzzing of his phone in his bedroom and he's half tempted to just turn off his notifications, but it must actually be important if they're trying this hard to reach him. he figures he can finish eating first, since no one likes soggy cereal (except for joko, but joko is stupid so he doesn't count), and he eats as quickly as he can, sipping on his coffee and gently dropping his bowl in the sink. the coffee is dumped out and the cup placed beside the bowl, then he walks back to his room, picking his phone up.

he opens snapchat and is blown away by the actual stupidity. joko is apparently at a party, the same one he'd invited mason to, but mason declined, already knowing he'd be designated driver for joko's dumbass.

JOKO
| MASON
| MASOM PLEASE
| M A SON OPEM UR PHONEN
| MAAOSN
|[tap to open snap!]

mason's eye twitches and he already wants to close the app. he looks through joko's bullshit, deciphering the fact that he's high and wanting to go home, and sighs. that's another quarter in the sigh jar for him, but he could hardly care less, sliding his arms in his jacket and pulling on his shoes. he loves joko, obviously, but the dude's a fucking dumbass and got too high at a party he claimed he didn't want to be at.

fucking idiot (he's mason's fucking idiot, though, so mason can't say anything).

mason can't find his keys and it takes him a few minutes to, eventually realising they're in his jacket pocket and scowling, resisting the urge to sigh. he's not giving any more money to liam, especially since all it's for is probably weed. he walks - not stomps, he swears he doesn't stomp - out of his apartment, locking the door behind him and beginning to descent down the stairs. he reaches his car and sighs, unlocking the door and sliding in, then unlocking his phone and opening snapchat.

undrscrmason
| im on my way.

JOKO
| fuck yeha thts pog

undrscrmason
| i will actually leave you there to fend for yourself and go back to sleep.

JOKO
| no pls ily bb

undrscrmason
| yeah, no, die. <3

he uses joko's snap map to figure out where he is - cooper's place, surprisingly - and starts up his car, beginning the drive to his friend's house. it's not far away from the complex at all, maybe just five to ten minutes away, but traffic is horrid and he wants to die. being stuck in traffic is the worst. the usual five/ten minute drive takes him twenty minutes, and he's, unsurprisingly, not vibing.

he parks his car across the street and steps out, locking the car's doors so no one can get in, even though he's just going to take two minutes going in and getting joko out. gotta take precautions, especially when there are a lot of loud fucks that do drugs and drink alcohol and forget which car is theirs.

as mason steps through the door, the first thing he notices is the amount of smoke wafting through the air and drinks lying around. he steps on an empty beer can and narrowly misses kicking a bong accidentally, and he bites the inside of his cheek, shielding his eyes and breathing through his nose. he navigates around the living room, through a sea of people, and stops when he sees joko's familiar brown hair and pink goober hoodie.

joko's sitting on the couch, eyes half-lidded and rimmed with read, mumbling about some science-y bullshit to carson, who's a little bit drunk, and travis, who's high but not as high as joko. fucker's in the clouds right now, mason thinks, bites his lip to hold back a smile as he approaches, standing in front of joko and waiting until he notices.

it takes a while for joko to register that mason's in front of him, but once he does, pushes himself off the couch and falls forward, arms wrapping around mason's neck.

"mas', you came!" mason sighs as carson and travis laugh, and rubs joko's back soothingly. the brunet exhales happily and nuzzles into mason's shoulder - which is kind of an awkward position, considering joko's taller than him - then presses a slobbery kiss to mason's shoulder.

"alright," mason says, pushing him away, but keep an arm gently yet firmly pressed against his back, "let's go home, yeah? you're tired and too fucking high to function properly." he tells joko, wiping the spit off his skin.

joko leans against mason as they push through the people and leave the house, yelling bye to the rest of his friends in the house, then dropping his head onto mason's shoulder. mason smiles, despite the situation, and slowly guides joko to his seat in the passenger seat, then walks around the front of his car and slides into the driver's seat, starting up the car and looking over to joko.

joko's leaning his head against the window, fumbling with his seatbelt, eventually just leaving it undone, yet around his body. mason scowls and gently pulls on the seatbelt, pushing the tongue into the buckle until it audibly clicks. he buckles his own seatbelt and starts driving, watching joko's eyes drift up to the clouds.

as mason is wondering who the hell throws a party at one/two in the afternoon, joko's shifting, one hand tracing something on the window. mason glances at him through the corner of his eye, turning to him once they're stopped at a red light.

"what's wrong, jo?" he asks, and joko shrugs, yawning quietly. the light turns green and mason sighs, waiting until the cars in front of him move and then moving himself. he drives for a few moments, keeping his eyes on the road, and it's moments before joko speaks up.

"mas', the clouds're fuckin'.. they're movin' 'nd shit," joko slurs, "they're fuckin' floating 'nd shit, man," and mason almost slams on the brakes. he doesn't, because they're in the middle of a highway and he can't brake in the middle of a highway. "mas', you see them movin', 'nd shit? mas', they look like.. they look like clouds,"

mason's eye twitches. "get the fuck out of my car," he says jokingly, keeping his eyes on the road, but looking over to joko when he hears the door unlock and sees joko's hand on the door's handle. the door opens and joko swings a leg over the side, trying to leave. mason slaps his shoulder and grips the brunet's arms, holding him in the car. "what the fuck, joko? you dumbass, i didn't mean it literally!" joko blinks and frowns in confusion, then closes the door, and mason lets out the breath he wasn't aware he was holding.

"mas', 're you mad at me?" mason shakes his head and rubs joko's shoulder as the other sniffles. they pull into the parking lot of mason's apartment complex and he sighs, turning off the car and unbuckling his seatbelt so he can turn to joko and cup joko's face in his hands.

"no, bub, i'm not mad. just worried, i didn't want you to fall out of the car and hurt yourself, you know?" joko hums and nods, leaning into the gentle touch. mason's hands are warm and soft against his face and it feels nice, his eyes fluttering shut. mason smiles, thumbs gently stroking across joko's cheeks. even though joko might make him stressed sometimes, he loves joko so much. the brunet is honestly the love of his life, brightening up his days even if mason acts like he's annoyed with him.

he reluctantly pulls away, watching as joko's face falls, and gets out of the car to help joko out. joko smiles dopily and leans against mason as they walk up the stairs, mason fumbling with his keys whilst holding onto joko so he doesn't fall. he nudges the door open with his hip, pulling joko inside, closing and locking the door behind him. joko hums softly, tugs on mason's jacket to get his attention, pulls off his shoes and tugs on mason's jacket again. mason toes off his own shoes and leaves them by the door, smiling softly at joko. "what's up, bubs?"

"tired," joko mumbles quietly, "wanna go to sleep," mason nods, intertwining his hand with joko's and guiding him to his room, letting joko lay down and sitting next to him, carding his hands through joko's hair gently and leaning down to kiss his forehead. joko smiles tiredly and leans into the touch, eyes fluttering shut and breath eventually evening out as he falls asleep to mason's gentle actions.

mason doesn't end up going to sleep, instead watching joko's chest rise and fall as he sleeps, continuing to gently run his fingers through joko's hair. he's so peaceful, mason thinks, peaceful and pretty and all mason's. he leans down and kisses his forehead again, leaning back against his headboard and admiring how peaceful joko is.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.5K 35
Awooga Minecraft streamers 🙄🤞‼️ SOMEWHAT SENSITIVE CONTENT BUT STILL READABLE :D
545K 9.1K 101
the sequel to my first oneshot book (you can check that out if you haven't lmao) enjoy!
44.9K 1.4K 41
! DISCONTINUED ! (Used to be called Clingy TommyInnit Oneshots) MCYT mainly platonic one shots including Dream SMP, Empires SMP, Hermitcraft etc!! Sh...
25.3K 306 32
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 × 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎