A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2

ManviGupta512 द्वारा

A SIDNAAZ fiction! Is happily ever after the end of it all? What happens after you are happy? What happens a... अधिक

TEASER
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
EPILOGUE
New Work
☺️
Whatttttttt?
New Work Announcement
Happy Diwali
New Work Announcement
Ectopic Pregnancy
RECENT TRACK
Goodbye
SHAAYAD...

#63

1.3K 161 51
ManviGupta512 द्वारा

Shehnaaz didn't know where was all of this coming from. Her boyfriend, she didn't even know that vrisha had one.

Shehnaaz couldn't believe that for so many years, Varsha has believed that her boyfriend cheated on her with Shehnaaz.

"Kuch Yaad aaya? Did it ring a bell, Mrs. Shukla?", she asked.

"Oh and do your husband know about you doing it with a committed guy? Does he still think that you are innocent and naive?", she mocked her.

"I really don't know what you are talking about!", Shehnaaz said.

"Don't you dare lie!", Vrisha growled.

"Vrisha, I can not even imagine how hurt you might be. But I don't even know about your boyfriend", Shehnaaz said.

"I have loved this man, meine iss insaan se tabse pyaar kiya hai jabse mein 9th standard mein thi! Me going out with anybody, let alone a committed man, meant me cheating on my love, on myself", she continued when Vrisha didn't believe anything.

"You think I am going to trust you?", Vrisha asked.

"You have to! I am really not lying. I have loved only one man since the time I had known what love is. Kisi aur ke sath physical relationship... I can not even think about it!", Shehnaaz said.

She felt disgusted to even say it out loud. It was true, she had never gone close to any other man or guy, ever in her life.

Sidharth was the only person that she had been physical with and she couldn't even think about feeling for a committed man.

This was the exact reason why she left Delhi and went to Dalhousie. She didn't want to spoil Sidharth and Misha's relationship and so she left.

"Vrisha, do you know why I came to Dalhousie?", Shehnaaz asked her, thinking about the most painful part of her life till now.

"Neither do I know, nor I want to know! Tum mera mind change nhi kar sakti! I am going to destroy you!", Vrisha said.

"Theek hai, par bass ek baar yahan baitho, meri baat suno. Fir jo theek lage karna!", Shehnaaz said.

Shehnaaz knew that Vrisha was hurting and she couldn't imagine how much hatred and sorrows had she hidden in her heart.

She almost felt bad for her, but at the same time she isn't the one who has done her wrong and she wouldn't let her drag Sidharth in between.

"I was in 9th standard, when I first met him. Kuch mahine baad dosti ho gyi, we were best friends, but I was so in love with him.

He loved somebody else and he was hurt because of that girl. I just wanted to see him happy and so I tried getting that girl back in his life ", Shehnaaz said.

Vrisha was intently listening to what Shehnaaz was saying. It seemed that she might have a bit of belief in her.

"Wo toh Waapas aa gyi, but she couldn't stand the friendship between me and Sidharth.

She felt that we were way too close than we should be aur mein unn dono ke beech mein aa ri hun.

She asked me to leave and I loved him, so I did what she asked me to do!

Dalhousie aana kabhi mere plans mein nhi tha. Aur shayad fir mein kabhi modelling bhi na karti.

Wahan toh majboori mein aayi thi, I didn't want their relationship to suffer.

I love him a lot, aur mein kisi aur ke kareeb jaane ka soch bhi nhi sakti.

Mein Sidharth se pyaar karti thi fir bhi Taaki uski relationship naa kharaab ho, I changed not only my school but my state as well.

Fir mein tumhara relationship kaise kharaab kar sakti hun?

Meine kabhi kisi bhi ladke ke sath, school time mein yan uske baad, koi bhi relationship nhi rakha vrisha! ", Shehnaaz explained.

"Do you believe me?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I don't know! But since you did sound genuine and you claim to love him so much, mein tumhe ek din ka time De rahi hun!", Vrisha said.

"kis cheez ke liye?", Shehnaaz asked worriedly.

"Pta lagao, that if it wasn't you, then who was it with whom my boyfriend cheated?", Vrisha asked.

Shehnaaz was again in a tight spot. A few minutes ago, she didn't even know that Vrisha had a boyfriend and now she had to find the girl with whom he cheated on her.

"Agar Kal tak tum nhi dhundh payi, toh you have two options - your husband's reputation or your career!", Vrisha said.

"Mtlb?", Shehnaaz asked totally exhausted.

"Mtlb, if you choose your career, Yeh video viral ho jaegi, basically Sidharth pe sawaal uthenge and his career and respect will be down the drain!", vrisha said.

"And if you choose your husband's reputation, then you have to retreat from the industry. You have to release a statement saying that you won't be working in this industry!", vrisha said as she explained the second option.

Shehnaaz dearly loved both Sidharth and Her career. She had fought with her parents to let her go for this field.

If she didn't work here again, she would feel lifeless and her life would turn upside down.

On the same hand, she wouldn't let anything wrong happen to Sidharth because firstly he wasn't at fault here and secondly, she loved him too much.

She didn't know what was right but if she did have to choose between one, she knew what was she choosing.

As soon as she looked at herself in the room's mirror, she knew whom is she choosing. She had kept him, above everything always, even herself.

So, if she is given a choice, she is always choosing Sidharth against herself and against her career, which she has worked for really hard.

Shehnaaz asked one of the crew members of his series to help her drag Sidharth inside the car.

She tucked him in the back side and kissed his forehead before pulling apart and then closed the door.

As, Shehnaaz drove towards their home, she kept on thinking how is she going to find out who was that girl, whom Vrisha mistook as Shehnaaz.

She pulled Sidharth out and made him lean on her tiny body. His arm was on her shoulder and her arm was on his waist.

"I love you Shehnaaz!", he said in a slurry tone.

This simple statement, eased her out and even if she has to make a tough choice, now it didn't seem that difficult.

Until, Sidharth is with her, she doesn't need to worry about anything. Further, she believed that she would definitely find out the truth.

Shehnaaz laid him on the bed and it dipped. She smiled at him and moved towards the end of the bed, to remove his shoes.

She pecked his forehead and took out the bow of his tuxedo, then opened a few buttons of his shirt.

Shehnaaz switched on the AC and adjusted it on the lowest temperature, she put a duvet on him and moved outside after switching off the lights.

Shehnaaz called Vrisha in order to know what exactly did she see that night and to ask her to send the picture of her ex boyfriend.

"Vrisha, I wore a blue coloured dress that night and the girl you saw was wearing pink! So, how can that girl be me?", Shehnaaz asked.

But vrisha wasn't ready to listen. She wanted the name of the girl with whom he cheated on her, otherwise Shehnaaz would need to take the blame.

Shehnaaz contacted Ahana to know more about the issue at hand.

"Oye Sana, agar usne uss ladki ko green room mein dekha toh wo Pakka unhi ladkiyon mein se hogi jo select huyi thi fashion show ke liye!", Ahana suggested.

"Han, wo toh theek hai, par mere paas sabke naam nhi hain. Aur agar honge bhi toh, koi ladki khud kyun batayegi Humein. Aur fir itni Saari ladkiyan hain!", Shehnaaz said.

"Han toh let's divide. The incharge of that group, is in my contact. I would get the names from her and then let's search them online!", Ahana suggested.

Shehnaaz waited for Ahana to get back to her, until then she changed into a night gown and wiped away the make up from her face.

She made herself a mug of black coffee. She is going to need it to pull an all nighter.

Almost after half an hour, Ahana forwarded her the names and and told her which names is she going to search, leaving the rest for Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz went through all the instagram and Facebook accounts of all the girls, hoping to find something which would lead her to that girl.

Her patience was running out. She had gone through the accounts of atleast 25 girls and none of them gave away the truth.

Ahana kept her updated about her search as well. Even she couldn't find anything.

Shehnaaz was on the last name on the list and totally exhausted and hopeless. She was ready to choose from the two choices.

And then, hope came all the way to her again. In 2011, this girl had posted so many pictures in the pink gown that Varsha had described and tagged them under fashion show.

Shehnaaz's heartbeats raised as she scrolled down and then she spotted a picture of her posing with the same guy.

She matched the picture of vrisha's ex boyfriend to that picture, several times before she came to any conclusion.

She sent the picture to Vrisha and then called her. "Did you check your chat box?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I didn't. Wait!", vrisha said and instantly loaded the picture. She couldn't believe what she saw.

Vrisha didn't know why her best friend moved away from her and even blocked her from her all social media handles, just a day after her break up.

Now, she knew why. The picture was posted 4 days after the fashion show, the day she broke up with him.

"Hello! Are you there?", Shehnaaz asked, sensing that vrisha hasn't spoken anything.

"I am so sorry!", she said and hung up.

Shehnaaz kept on wondering what did her sorry mean, she had no idea whether she would keep her side of bargain or not.

But now, atleast she could relax. More than the choices, the thing that was bothering her was the accusation made on her.

She would never in her life ruin somebody's relationship, and Vrisha had accused her of the same thing.

She needed Vrisha to stop blaming her for this and she did. Shehnaaz was sitting in the floor, in front of the glass table of the living area.

She didn't even feel like getting up and just laid her head on the table. She felt relaxed and relieved and she didn't know when sleep took over.

So, this was why Vrisha hated Shehnaaz. It was justified but when she didn't know that the girl was definitely Shehnaaz, Vrisha shouldn't have gone after her.

Now that Shehnaaz had found out everything for Vrisha, would she do what she said she would do.

Would Vrisha forget about all the baseless accusations or would she disrupt Shehnaaz's life again?

Lets see what happens in the next update!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.8K 480 67
*ON A HIGH DEMAND* *SIDNAAZ VERSION* **REGULAR UPDATES** This journey is all about a boy (SIDHARTH MALHOTRA) and a girl (SHEHNAAZ) who are madly in l...
153K 12.2K 76
Hii , First time I am writing story please support me . It's all imagination story . I am SidNaaz fans and first time SidNaaz pr story likh rhe hon...
THAT ATTACHMENT ♡ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
Tere Mere Darmiyaan Sophie♡ द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

89.8K 7.6K 41
STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from the start? Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani, dono...