Obsession

Par ItsMisterKey

Tae is a very hard working guy who supports his study by taking lots of part-time jobs. He works in a cafe du... Plus

Chapter 1 Where the Trauma Begin
Chapter 2 Who are you
Chapter 3 Playful Destiny
Chapter 4 Yes it's Me
Chapter 5 The Lost Heir
Chapter 6 The New Secretary
Chapter 7 Love is Love
Chapter 8 Cat and Dog
Chapter 9 The Gift
Chapter 10 First Time
Chapter 11 Double Trouble
Chapter 12 Slave
Chapter 13 First Kiss in Snowfall
Chapter 14 Unfinished Business
Chapter 15 I Love You
Chapter 16 Sunshine and Moonlight
Chapter 17 Wrong Move
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Missing You
Chapter 20 See You Later My Moonlight
Chapter 21 Unpredictable Accident
Chapter 22 Tears
Chapter 23 W A Y ? W A I ?
Chapter 24 Better Luck Next Time
Chapter 25 Finally Found You
Chapter 26 Under the Full Moon
Chapter 28 Sunny and Moony
Chapter 29 Here comes the Trouble
Chapter 30 Big Trouble is Coming
Chapter 31 Trouble of Past is Approaching
Chapter 32 Force Marriage
Chapter 33 Caught in Act
Chapter 34 Misinterpret
Chapter 35 Civil Weeding
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Part 1 (Final Chapter)
Chapter 40 Part 2 (Finale)

Chapter 27 What a Good Morning

832 41 0
Par ItsMisterKey

Warning ⚠️🔞💦

-TaeTae POV-

After what happened last night I slept in Kookie's room. How good in the feelings that you have your love one beside you in sleeping and just hug you while you're sleeping. Kookie kiss my forehead and he sleep.

Tommorow Morning

While I'm still sleeping I feel that someone is waking me up. Oh it's Kookie the one who's waking me up he woke up early and prepare a breakfast for me.

I'm not use to it. That someone is preparing me a breakfast. Because in our house I'm the one who is preparing breakfast for Ms. Bony and Jenny. That's why I'm not use to this.

Kookie just making me his baby and prepare this breakfast in bed. What if I get use to it. He will regret it hihihi.

"Hey! Tae wake up already and eat your breakfast and later you will eat me too hihihi" said by Kookie.

"Yaah! You pervert" I yelled to him.

He just laughed at me. This man is so annoying in the morning but nevermind he's cute by the way hihihi.

So I sat in bed and eat the breakfast that he prepared for me. After done eating I rest in a bit to digest what I eat before taking shower.

When I was about to take the shower. Kookie just said.

"Hey TaeTae! Let's shower together!" Said by Kookie.

I was shock when I heard that. What the heck is he planning again? Gosh this man doesn't know how to rest I think I will loss my energy again this morning haist.

I can't say no to him so I just agreed to him and out of nowhere he just take off all his clothes in front of me.

I was choke by my own saliva when I saw his pet down there it looks like it's angry it was standing so hard in front of me.

Gosh I feel heat in my entire body in a sudden. I'm losing a word that time and wow Kookie indeed has a nice body proportion he has 6 packs of abs, a good biceps and the veins on his arms added sexiness on him and his thick thighs woah.

Between his thighs was his 8inchs long pet I can see it clearly not because it's morning unlike last night. Half of myself now want to touch it and the half was stopping me.

Woah it's so big how did I make it last night? With that big pet of him it would make a person can't stand for a week gosh I'm afraid now. What if I can't stand for many weeks after that pet of him come inside me. Gosh TaeTae what did you just enter.

Kookie went closer to and take of off my clothes. Gosh I can't move myself what's wrong with me? I just let him taking off my clothes. Gosh why am I letting him to do this. I'm so shy now. I just expose myself to Kookie now I'm shy and just bow my head down.

"Hey! TaeTae you ready now?" Kookie said.

My heart beat so fast when I heard what he said. I know I'm in a big trouble now. I think I will go to a tough battle now. Gosh looking on his angry pet makes my knees shakes to the highest level. I can't even stand that time because of nervousness but all of a sudden he carried me into the bathroom.

Gosh! Oh my gosh! While he's carrying me I feel his pet rubbing in my side waist. Oh my gosh it's so hot and it makes me feel so hot too.

While I'm holding on his neck while he's carrying me. I can see how handsome my husband is. He's so fucking handsome and so hot at the same time.

But I can focus myself because his pet down there is rubbing continuesly in my waist.

When we arrive at the bathroom. He put me down on his big tub full of milk and lavender on it. I smelled it and wow the scent of the milk and lavender is mixing woah what a nice scent it is it's so addictive.

Kookie sit at my back and oh shit his now sniffing my back neck and kissing it slowly. Oh hell no it feels tingling but feels so good. I feel heat in my entire body again that longing to be touched by Kookie again.

Kookie just keep doing it. Oh Shit why it's feels so good. I'm now holding on his head while he keep kissing me in my neck, down to my shoulder. What he's doing on me add so much sensation. Ugh yes it feels so good. I want more.

Kookie's hand now starting to explore. He is now holding my flat boobs but he still squeezing it and play my nipples and shit yes it's so good. He's been doing that in awhile. And.

Of course I can't just let him so what he wants with out me doing nothing so I start to explore my hand too from his feet up to his thigh and slowly reach his hard pet. Oh yes his pet is so hot and big. When I'm doing that to him Kookie start moaning. Gosh how sexy his moan is. I keep palming his pet and he moaned so loud. I like his moan so much.

Now that I'm carried away by the sensation. I face to him and ride him. I'm aggressively kiss him on his lips like I'm a hungry tiger. I kissed his neck down to his nipples he likes what I'm doing so I keep doing it.

Then suddenly he stopped me and now he's kissing me on my lips again down to my neck.

"Ugh shit! Kookie! Yeah Kookie!"

What he's doing to me feels so good that made me moan. He keep doing it and now he's playing my nipples using his tounge. Shit it feels like I'm in heaven.

"Ahh! Ahh! Kookie ugh! ugh!"

"Keep going Kookie! Ahh! Ahh!"

Kookie stopped suddenly and stood up and face me in front of his hard pet. O gosh I'm done now, I'm so done now. He hold my head and slowly guide my head in his hard pet.

I know he want. Even if I'm scared I just hold his pet with my two hand. Oh shit this pet of him would be the end of me it's so big omo I can't.

"TaeTae! Suck it for me" he uttered.

Oh shit his voice now is getting sexier. I can't refuse to him so I just start licking his balls.

"Ugh! Ahh! TaeTae! Yes! Yes! Ugh! TaeTae!"

His moan is so sexy that made me more aggressive. I now licking the head of his hard pet that made him moan more louder.

His moan is like music to my ears. Shit moan louder moonlight louder.

Now I start sucking his pet in my small mouth. Gosh good luck to me I think I will paralyze my jaw after this.

I'm sucking his pet and my head goes down and up while Kookie is moaning so loud while holding my head and he's trying to push my head I guess he wants me to give him a deep throat but when he push his pet inside my mouth it made me choke, I can't take his big pet inside my small mouth. So he stopped me from sucking him and he pull me to stand up.

He suddenly raised my right leg and point his hard pet on my hole. Gosh wish me luck I will be wrecked again by Kookie. He put some lubricant first on his pet and now start putting inside me.

Now I can feel that something is coming inside me. Gosh it's so painful but at the same time it's feels so good.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Kookie! Kookie! Yeah! Ugh! Shit! Ugh! Ugh!"

When his pet is fully penetrate my hole. He's now starting pulling it out and putting it in. Gosh the pain I feel earlier was gone and now It feels so good.

"Gosh! Fuck shit! Kookie! Yah yah! Fuck yeah!"

" Faster Kookie! Faster! Ugh!"

He fuck me faster as what I've said. Gosh am I in heaven already it's so good ugh. He put down now my right leg and face me in front of him and carried me.

Gosh this position is even good than the earlier. He put his pet inside of me again and start grinding me. Oh shit I like it so much. I just hold his head while he's kissing my neck while fucking me.

Now I kiss him to lips. Ugh shit while his fucking me gosh i like it so much.

"Ugh! Ugh! Yes Kookie! Fuck me harder! Yeah!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! I like it! I like it Kookie!"

"Faster! Faster! Ugh!"

"I'm Cumming TaeTae ahh! Ahh!"

Kookie fuck me even more faster.

"Yah ! Yah! Cum inside me Kookie ugh!"

"Cum inside me! Yah! Yah!"

"I'm Cumming now TaeTae! Aghhhh!"

"Ahhhhh!"

I feel hot fluid inside me. I'm so satisfied both of us was exhausted after what we did. We just smile to each other and kiss each other on the lips. Then we take a shower.

To be continue...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.1K 1.4K 35
He's young. He's beautiful. He's a billionaire who owns the biggest company in Seoul but he's also a killer. His killing sprees are the only thing th...
50.3K 3.1K 66
If by day Jungkook is a model office worker and cabaret singer, he becomes at night one of the most dangerous predators in Seoul. But one of his murd...
1M 54K 64
"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works "Nope! infact I'll pay you...
45.6K 2.4K 61
A story that includes the typical trope of a rich business man named Taehyung. A man forced to marry another by the name of Jungkook. Taehyung might...