Every Little Lie | IwaOi

Von rvera_

Every time his soulmate lies, the words appear on Iwaizumi's left wrist. Every time his soulmate lies, the w... Mehr

1. "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ!"
2. "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ."
3. "ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ."
4. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ."
5. "ʏᴜᴘ. ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴛᴀsᴛʏ."
6. "ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ."
7. "ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ sᴇᴇᴍs ɴɪᴄᴇ."
𝟾. "ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ, ɪᴡᴀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ."
9. "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ."
11. "ʏᴏᴜ sᴍᴇʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ."
12. "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ғɪɴᴇ."
13. "ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ."
14. "ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ."
15. "sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ."
16. "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ."
17. "ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ!"
17.5
18. "ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ."
19. "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴛ."
20. "ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏ."
21. "ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ, ɪᴡᴀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ."
22. "ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ."
23. "ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ."
24. "ɴᴏ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ."
25. ".. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ?"
26. "ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!"
EP1.
EP2.
EP3.

10. "ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ."

22K 1K 2K
Von rvera_

Oikawa woke up to the familiar tingling sensation on his right wrist, and an empty feeling in his chest.

He ignored the new lie, subconsciously wondering how his soulmate told a lie so early in the day, and turned to tell his Iwa-chan good morning, but the spiky-haired boy was already gone.

The blanket he had given the male was neatly folded and topped off with the pillow. On top of the stack was a note.

He slowly crawled out of bed and made way towards the futon. Picking up the note, he squinted his eyes at the pointy handwriting and managed to figure out the words.

"I'm meeting with Akaashi this morning. See you at school. Take care of yourself."
                      - Iwaizumi

It took a minute for the words to register in his brain. He still felt drowsy despite sleeping so well the night before. As he yawned, he lifted up his wrist so he could see the new lie.

"I don't like Oikawa."

He blinked.

Huh?

Oikawa closed his eyes and reopened them a moment later. Is this a joke? He wondered. Taking a deep breath, he rubbed at the words just to make sure.

But it's a lie, so he doesn't mean it, he reassured himself. But why would he say that...

His thoughts trailed off as he felt his heart throb. Why would Iwa-chan say that? What if he really doesn't like me?

But it's a lie, otherwise it wouldn't have shown up on my skin, he countered.

Still, isn't every lie based off of some truth? What if Iwa-chan doesn't like me but instead he hates me?

Oikawa violently shook his head, getting rid of the negative thoughts that plagued his mind.

But he can't help the anxious feeling inside of him. The terrible fear that Iwaizumi doesn't like him. That the spiky-haired boy will never like him.

His own parents didn't want him, why would his soulmate want him?

He swallowed dryly and crumpled the note in his hands. The throbbing in his heart didn't stop as he reached a conclusion.

Oikawa lowered himself onto the futon, leaning against the folded blanket. The smell of Iwaizumi filled his nostrils as he took a deep breath.

Despite the ache he felt in his chest, he couldn't deny the feelings that had formed for his soulmate.

But he can push those feelings aside for now.

Although it was part of the plan, waiting for Oikawa to make a move was really testing Iwaizumi's patience.

That Shittykawa hasn't talked to him the whole day, and it was already almost lunch. He didn't want to admit it, but he always looked forward to when Oikawa would talk to him in between class periods. Even if it was short, and even if he always acted like he didn't want to talk.

But as he stared at the classroom door, waiting for the familiar poke of the brunette's head in, he found himself disappointed hour after hour.

He narrowed his eyes and began tapping at his desk impatiently. That Shittykawa's avoiding him. Sighing deeply, he shut his eyes and started to think of any reasons as to why Oikawa was suddenly ignoring him again—

"What's up, Mr. Grumpy-pants!"

Iwaizumi opened his eyes and glanced at Terushima. "Don't call me that," he grumbled.

"I see you're as cheerful as always," said the blonde. "Actually, maybe a little more today than usual."

He rolled his eyes at the sarcasm. "What do you want?"

Terushima grinned. "I need a favor."

"Of course you do," he sighed. "What is it now? And no, I will not set you up on a date with my sister."

"That was in the past, Iwaizumi! Besides, this time I'm asking for the opposite."

He raised an eyebrow. "The opposite?"

"Yeah! Date me," declared the blonde.

Iwaizumi blinked. But he quickly came back to his senses and said, "No."

"Not for real! Pretend to date me, so I can make this girl jealous!" whined Terushima.

"Absolutely not. If the girl saw us together then she would think you're gay. She wouldn't even try to go after you." He chided.

"But she will. Just trust me on this, Iwaizumi! Please," the blonde pleaded.

Iwaizumi bit his lip. He had mentioned a tactic where he would make Oikawa jealous, but he figured that probably wouldn't turn out well since the brunette was already ignoring him.

"Find someone stupid enough to go along with your plan," he grumbled after thinking it through. "Leave me out of it."

Terushima pouted. "You're so mean, Iwaizumi. No wonder you're single."

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, about to fire back with some retort when the bell rang for lunch. Terushima excused himself, saying that he was going to find someone else for his plan.

What idiot would be stupid enough to go along with that? He thought.

He walked towards the cafeteria, grabbing a tray of food, and looked for a familiar face to sit with.

Through the crowd, he spotted Mattsun and Makki. The two seemed to be arguing over something, so Iwaizumi thought he should probably sit somewhere else. Then he saw Bokuto and Kuroo, playfully messing around with each other.

He made way towards the two and plopped down on the seat next to Kuroo.

"Hey hey hey, Iwaizumi!" greeted Bokuto. The latter had a mouthful of rice and was about to take another spoonful when he suddenly choked. Kuroo greeted him with a wave and then handed a cup of water to Bokuto.

Iwaizumi acknowledged the two with a nod and began eating his own lunch. The two boys were talking about random things and occasionally, he would add in a bit to the conversation.

Lunch was peaceful and calm. As he listened to Bokuto and Kuroo, he found himself feeling bored. It's not that the two boys were boring, but he wished it was Oikawa he was sitting with.

Listening to the brunette talk about things was weirdly entertaining. Oikawa could make any topic sound interesting, and it was just fun to hear him talk. Lately, they've been eating together but since the brunette is avoiding him—

Iwaizumi snapped out of his thoughts when a fourth person arrived at the table.

"Agashi!" Bokuto said. "Where were you? I had to listen to Kuroo talk about his cats for like ever!"

Kuroo scoffed. "As if he wanted to see you choke on your rice."

Akaashi nodded absentmindedly at the two and then turned to face Iwaizumi. There was a serious look in the male's eyes that immediately made him anxious.

The curly-haired boy opened his mouth to speak when the cafeteria doors were kicked open very aggressively.

Iwaizumi turned his head, as did everyone else in the lunchroom, but only he fell back in surprise as he saw who it is.

Terushima was flashing a cocky smile as he walked in, one arm around Oikawa's shoulders. The expression on the brunette's face was smug, and almost seemed to be mocking Iwaizumi.

As he watched the two, he felt his heart in his throat and an unfamiliar ache in his chest.

What is he doing?

The two boys strutted right up to Iwaizumi's table; Iwaizumi was frozen stiff, unable to move or speak.

"You two are together now?" asked Kuroo.

Oikawa put on a dazzling smile and tilted his head. "Yeah, we're dating."

Iwaizumi was so shocked by the statement that he didn't even feel the tingling sensation on his left wrist.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.8K 993 68
"I'm just a 20 year old boy, not God." A time where a cold Mark becomes too pressured with everything around him until someone comes in his life to c...
38K 1.2K 25
(completed) After years of playing on MSBY together, Atsumu and Sakusa are finally discovering their feelings for one another. With the chaos that is...
191K 7.9K 36
What if words were all it took? All it took to be empty. Sugawara just wanted to be empty. WARNING ED This book is linked to the Kagehina book "Tap...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...