The Fox And The Uchiha Prince...

By TheBookman123456789

Before you start reading this Fanfic consider that this is Discontinued. I have an ongoing Fanfic right now t... More

Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years
Chapter 2 : The Bells Test
Chapter 3 : The Land Of Waves
Chapter 4 : The Written Exam And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 6 : The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 1: Naruto Vs Neji
Author's Note
Chapter 7: The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 2 : Satsuki and Naruto Vs Garra
Chapter 8 : Naruto Namikaze : The Second Yellow Flash
Chapter 9 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 10 : The Celebration
IMPORTANT READ PLEASE
Story being Rewritten
Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years (New)
Chapter 2: The Pervy Sage (New)
Chapter 3: The Bells Test (New)
Author's Note
Chapter 4: The Land Of Waves (New)

Chapter 5 : The Month's Training

3.5K 46 9
By TheBookman123456789

Legend;

(Note)

Mindscape or Seal characters or speech

Hn (Translations)

Time and/or Place and/or Battle

"'Flashbacks / Genjutsu'"
________________________________________________________________________________
The Preliminaries Arena
"What? How did he? ..." starts Sakura while Kakashi raises an eyebrow.

"Naruto is really strong" says Lee.

"I've never seen him do that though" says Satsuki.

"So he's gotten stronger?" asks Neji.

"Not just that, Naruto-kun's on a completely different level to what he was before" says Sakura.

"What was that just now Naruto?" asks Kakashi.

"Just a little Jutsu, a better version of one you should know" says Naruto smirking.

"What is it Kakashi?" asks Guy while Kakashi is shocked and thinks 'Impossible, at that age?'

"No, that's impossible" says Kakashi as he ponders the possibility.

"What's impossible Kakashi-Sensei?" asks Sakura.

"No, I think it's up to Naruto to tell you" says Kakashi.

"Oh, that thing, so he figured it out huh" says Satsuki.

"You knew about this?" asks Kakashi.

"He only kept two things from me and that Jutsu wasn't one of them" says Satsuki.

"So you know about those two things too?" asks Kakashi thinking 'So she knows about Naruto's Heritage and the thing that's inside him?'

"Thanks to Orochimaru, yes" says Satsuki. The fights then go very similarly and Naruto exits the area with Kakashi still training Satsuki and Naruto walks to the springs to see a guy peeping in the women's bathing area and thinks 'This guys a real dirt bag' grabs the mans collar who escapes his grip easily and Naruto asks "Who are you stranger? What do you think you're doing spying on women? You perv".

"Who am I?" asks the man and he says "I am the great Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku, I am one of the Leaf's Legendary Sanin, I am Jiraya!"

"Yeah whatever, but why are you perving on women?" asks Naruto.

"I am doing research for my book!" retorts Jiraya taking out his Make Out Tactics Book.

"That's the Book Kakashi-Sensei always reads, I was right, I knew he was a perv!" says Naruto.

"So you know one of my fans?" asks Jiraya while thinking 'Naruto, you're just like your father.'

"He's my Sensei" says Naruto.

"You are Naruto Uzumaki, correct?" asks Jiraya.

"Yes" answers Naruto.

"Come with me" says Jiraya thinking 'I owe this much to him.' They head of and arrive near a lake and Jiraya says "How would you like to be a Toad Summoner?"

"Yeah sure" says Naruto.

Jiraya bites his thumb, makes some hand sign, slams his hand into the ground and shouts "Summoning Jutsu" and a reasonably sized toad appears.Naruto makes a hand sign and ten clone poof into existence which all work on the summoning Jutsu for an hour when Naruto dispels them with Jiraya thinking 'He knows the secret to the shadow clones? Good, this'll be over much sooner than before' and says "Try it now".

Naruto tries again and a Gamabunta suddenly appears underneath him and the following events go very similarly to in Canon until when Naruto is in the hospital resting and Sakura rushes in and asks "Are you alright? What happened Naruto-Kun?"

"I'm fine Sakura, just overdid it in training" says Naruto.

"Did you use your little Shadow Clone trick to help you?" asks Satsuki seriously who appears out of nowhere.

"Yeah, and I was on a giant toad who trying to throw me off of him until I got here" says Naruto.

"Why?" asks Satsuki confused.

"This pervert named Jiraya gave me a Toad Summoner's Contract, I'm not exactly used to it yet" says Naruto.

"Naruto-Kun why were you hanging out with a guy like that?" asks Sakura.

"He seemed like a good guy at heart and he offered to train me so I thought, why not" says Naruto.

"Did you say Jiraya?" asks Satsuki shocked.

"Yeah" says Naruto.

"You mean the perv author of Make out Tactics and one of the Legendary Sanin of the Leaf?" asks Satsuki.

"Yeah" repeats Naruto.

"You'd have to be pretty lucky to get training from him, he only took on one Genin team but in that team he trained Minato Namikaze" says Satsuki.

"Wow" says Sakura.

"So I'm being trained by my dad's Sensei?" asks Naruto in shock.

"Apparently so" says Sakura.

"You know Sakura you should get training too, even if you didn't make it to the final part of the test" says Naruto.

"Yeah but who would train me?" asks Sakura shyly.

"I bet Kurenai-Sensei would agree to pick up Kakashi-Sensei's slack, especially if it means passing on her Genjutsu expertise" says Satsuki.

"Okay, I guess I'll give it a shot" says Sakura walking off to find Kurenai.

"Hey Naruto, you care about Hinata don't you?" asks Satsuki.

"Yeah, we're a lot alike, we both weren't really strong at the start but both of us are getting stronger" says Naruto.

"You don't have feelings for her do you?" asks Satsuki nervously.

"Hinata? No, I just sympathise with her position" says Naruto.

"Good" says Satsuki kissing Naruto before turning and heading for the door.

"I'll see you at my match next month" says Naruto.

Satsuki turns around, smirks and says "You better not lose in the first round!"

"Of course I won't Dattebayo" shouts Naruto.

The Next Day
Naruto walked out of the hospital to spot Jiraya and shouts "Hey Ero-Senin, I need you to help me with something!"

"What do you want Gaki?" asks Jiraya annoyed because he was going to go do his 'research' for his new book.

"I need you to train me in Sealing Jutsu" says Naruto.

"Sealing Jutsu? Well you came to the right place! I'm Konoha's leading Sealing Jutsu expert!" shouts Jiraya.

"When can we start?" asks Naruto.

"We can start as soon as we get somewhere Isolated" says Jiraya leading Naruto to the forest nearby.

"Why do we need to be somewhere Isolated?" asks Naruto with concern.

"Thing is, if you draw a seal incorrectly and activate it there are deadly consequences, this way no one will apart from us can die from those consequences, just a precaution, it's not like 'd ever allow you to activate a seal like that but just in case something sets it off we don't want to hurt anyone else" says Jiraya.

"I had no idea seals were so dangerous, good thing I've never made my own seals" says Naruto sighing in relief.

"Yes or you'd probably be dead right now" says Jiraya.

"Alright how do we do this?" asks Naruto.

Jiraya takes out a paper from his bag and draws a symbol on it while saying "Sealing Jutsu s very volatile, every brush stroke must be perfect, it is as some would call it a type of art, quite literally".Naruto dos the same imitating Jiraya perfectly until they both finish their sealing jutsu simultaneously and a rainbow of light explodes upwards and spirals in the sky.

"Wow" says Naruto.

"You up for it kid?" asks Jiraya.

"Definitely" says Naruto and this is what Naruto works on for the rest of the month.

Sakura's Training
Sakura walked over to Kurenai's apartment to see Asuma leaving as she hides behind a pillar and waits for him to leave and when he does she knocks on the door and Kurenai opens it saying "Asuma you don't have to ... Sakura, what are you doing here, come in come in" as she leads her to the couch and asks "So what bring you here Sakura?".

"If you'd agree to it, I'd like to learn Genjutsu from you Kurenai-Sensei? asks Sakura shyly, unsure of herself.

"Genjutsu? Really?" asks Kurenai.

"Yes" replies Sakura.

"I'd love to teach anyone, let alone you, someone so perfect for the style" says Kurenai happily.

"Thank you Kurenai-Sensei ... wait why am I perfect?" asks Sakura.

"Because of your Chakra Control, and the good head on your shoulders" replies Kurenai.

"When can we start?" asks Sakura.

"How about now?" asks Kurenai.

"Alright" says Sakura as Kurenai leads her to a place where they can train.

Kurenai explains the basics of Genjutsu to Sakura and then says "Wait here, we're going to need someone for you to practice on".

Kurenai rushes off only to bump into Kiba who says "Oh hi Kurenai-Sensei".

"Kiba, come with me, I need some help training someone who wants to learn Genjutsu" says Kurenai quickly as she started to drag him away.

"Wait, wait, what's going on?" asks Kiba as he kicks around, trying and failing to escape.

Eventually they reach the training area and Kiba sigh as Kurenai starts explaining how Sakura should pull of her Jutsu and Sakura then asks "Are you okay with this Kiba?"

"Yeah, sure" says Kiba.

"Thanks" says Sakura.

"No problem" says Kiba.

"Remember the basics Sakura, pool your Chakra and then throw it out like a spear at your opponent and penetrate their own Chakra" shouts Kurenai encouragingly.

Sakura does as told and after a few minutes Kiba asks "Are you done yet?"

"I don't think it worked" says Sakura.

"You can go Kiba" says Kurenai sighing.

Kiba moves away when he sees Naruto training and he shouts "Hey Naruto, how about a rematch?"

"Sure" says Naruto as he runs at Kiba throwing a kick but Kiba counter perfectly knocking Naruto out.

"Hey I won!" shouts Kiba ecstatically.

"Nice one Kiba" says Shino.

"I won" says Kiba actually still in the same spot of the training area and he wakes to see Sakura and shouts "What the hell just happened?"

"You were put in a Genjutsu" says Kurenai.

"So I didn't win that fight with Naruto?" asks Kiba with a depressed Anime face.

"Only in your dreams or my Genjutsu" says Sakura smirking.

"Well done, and on the first try, I knew you could do this" says Kurenai.

"Thanks Kurenai-Sensei" says Sakura happily.

"Okay we'll train like this for about a month and then we'll try and make your own style of Genjutsu" says Kurenai.

"Got it" says Sakura confidently.

With Satsuki
"Two Bursts seem to be your limit" says Kakashi.

"I know,I'm working on it, I gotta train harder, I knew I'd have to after he figured out that Jutsu, I got to find a way to counter it" says Satsuki.

"How would you do that?" asks Kakashi intrigued.

"That jutsu is teleportation so I've got to train my Sharingan" says Satsuki.

"You must have conflicting feelings about this?" asks Kakashi.

"Nope,  ain't holding back and neither is he" says Satsuki.

"Seriously?" asks Kakashi.

"If even one of us falls too far behind the other in skill one of us will become too dependent on the other, be promised each other that that would never happen" says Satsuki.

"Then I guess I should up the level of training" says Kakashi making some hand signs and shouting "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" and then saying "This is his style after all" and Satsuki smirks turning on her Sharingan.

"You don't have to tell me" says Satsuki.

"Then let's get down to work" says Kakashi charging at Satsuki. Satsuki's eyes turn into the Sharingan and she charges at Kakashi as they clash and they do this until the end of the month, when the tournament starts.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...