expulsion ; SHIKETSU HIGH I ✔

De avery_aldini

追放 | Completed | "All five students expelled from U.A. High, effective and immediately." The Kamino Incident... Mais

01 | Punishment
02 | Offer
03 | Family
04 | Approval
05 | Transfer
06 | Shiketsu's Dorm
07 | Yoarashi Inasa
08 | Shishikura Seiji
09/10 | Rescue Training
11 | Delinquents - Part 1
13 | Moves
14 | Deku
15 | Kacchan
16 | Forward
17 | Strange
18 | Search
19 | News
20 | Utsushimi Camie
21 | Shoot Style
22 | Class 1-A
23 | First Phase
24 | Shiketsu VS Yuuei - Part 1
25 | Shiketsu Vs Yuuei - Part 2
26 | Final Phase
27 | Epilogue

12 | Delinquents - Part 2

2.5K 157 155
De avery_aldini

« CHAPTER TWELVE »
‹ DELINQUENTS - PART 2 ›

| August 21 | Training Ground #0 |
| 10:21 A.M. | Disciplinary Action |

"Does anyone have a specific plan?" Iida joined their huddle, glancing at each of them who only shook their head.

"You're all that clueless?! This obviously happened because one of those stupid kids took the role as leader instead of the teacher!" Bakugo more or less shouted at them than clarify his opinion, "There's a boss in there and we gotta figure out who it is!"

"And what do you expect us to do to this 'boss?'" Iida raised an eyebrow.

The blonde then imagined a boy tied up as he laughed hysterically, "We'll smash 'em until they're broken! Hang them up for example then make everyone stone 'em! We'll instill in the little brat just how diminutive of an existence they are! That's the most effective method!"

The five dropped a sweat, that would be a little too..

Abusive?

Bakugo stomped his left feet to the ground and did a battle stance, "Which one of you punks is the strongest?! Come out and fight me!"

"Your violent way of thinking is so outdated." The blonde child from before commented, pointing to his head, "You must have had a terrible upbringing."

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

"Just as I expected of Bakugo." Shishikura sighed, running hand on his face.

All Might turned his head to the purple-haired boy. "Young Shishikura," He placed his hand on top of his shoulder and told him, "As much as Young Bakugo's personality is a little rough on the edges, he's actually one of the people working their hardest on becoming a hero. So please don't judge him as much."

"But All Might..!" He exclaimed, before sighing in defeat, "I.. see."

"You seem to be indifferent about what heroes are suppose to be."

"Me? Influenced by the words of a villain?!" He blinked his eye with an amused look, "How absurd!"

"I didn't mention anything about a villain though.." All Might rubbed his chin, "Now that you say it, you seem to have been influenced by Stain's ideology."

"Mm.. I.." Shishikura fiddled his fingers before sighing, his hands covering his face in his own disappointment, "I suppose I am."

"It's not necessarily a bad thing, Young Shishikura. With all that's happening, I can understand your wish to correct the approach of today's heroes." All Might lowered his voice for others to not hear them, "But your way of behaving.. Allowing repudiation and hate to become your driving force.. It could cloud your vision and cause you to get carried away."

"What are you suggesting for me to do, All Might?"

He grinned, "I suggest you get to know these six better. With their ideals, I know you'll understand,

That there are different types of heroes out there."

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

The kids didn't dare get closer to the angry bomb, he looked like he was about to blow a fuse. Kirishima calmed him down before bringing in that he had an idea, "Which one of you wants to be a hero? Raise your hand!"

Midoriya gulped, "Uh-- Kirishima I already did that--"

Before the greenette could even finish, the sharp-teethed young man was bombarded with 'Me's from countless children.

"I want to be one!"
"I'm already strong!"
"Heroes are really cool!"

Kirishima grinned and carried two kids who were too shocked to even notice, "I want to be one too! It's all about the manliness and bravery! Heroes are to protect everyone from danger, right, kids?!"

They nodded, seemingly enjoying his unexpected burst of enthusiasm. "Boys and Girls who cause trouble for their teachers can't become heroes! You get that right?"

"...we can't...?"

"That's right! So in that case, we should--"

"But then that means.." The boy interjected, bluntly telling him off, "You can't be one either because you increased the people's workloads by making them hold these extra special trainings."

Kirishima..

couldn't reply to that.

"I didn't know these kids were more twisted than I thought they'd be." Midoriya bit his lip.

"Oh-- I have an idea!" Yaoyorozu's face lit up as she pranced her way to a little girl, seemingly planning to play with them. She sat beside them and did a simple clapping game.

It failed when they yelled at her for 'cheating.'

"I'll take these matters into my own hands!" Iida decided to lecture them for their childish tantrums as if he was some kind of district attorney.

It failed after they casually didn't bother to even notice the blue-haired boy... Again.

"I tell 'ya, we need violence to put 'em in their place!" Bakugo growled at them, angrily tapping his foot.

Todoroki finally spoke, "That's where you're wrong, Bakugo."

"Huuh?! That's how I was raised, y'now!"

"There's definitely a better way of doing things."

That's when the blonde remembered what he overheard during the Sports Festival. Everything that had happened to Todoroki in his past.

He gritted his teeth, "Oh, is that so?!"

"You guys have to stop." Midoriya finally tightened his voice at their endless fights, "We have better things to do right now."

Bakugo didn't even look at the greenhead and raised his head mockingly, "Alright, Mr.-Better-way-of-doing-things, go ahead and show me how you finish this, then!"

"Gladly."

The boy walked away and stared at the children. He shut his eyes close, preparing what he would say. "I need to show what kind of person I am to them. Everything I say will fall deaf ears until I do."

He hitched his breathing and stated, "I am not a Candy Cane. I'm a U.A. Student and an aspiring hero. My name is Shoto Todoroki. My father is Endeavor, the number one Hero and I've always resented him. So I set my sights.." He kept going on and on as if he was reading directly from the My Hero Academia Character Introduction Page.

"You mean Shiketsu, Todoroki."

"Shiketsu? A-Ah yes. Pardon me, then." He waved, "Then let me begin from the start, I am Shoto Todoroki and I-"

" B o r i n g . "

"Mr. Candy Cane is boring, let's just leave him alone." A kid pointed at him as he walks away in defeat.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll mess with the broccoli, he looks like he's going to cry!"

"I want to keep punching the red shark and glasses gorilla!"

"Don't talk to Ponytail face, she's a wanton woman. A minx!"

"Yeah, and the boom boom pomeranian, he's the biggest meanie!"

The six stood there, hearing their awful nicknames. They felt like they really weren't doing the best job.

"I'm not a broccoli..."

"And I am certainly not a gorilla!"

"A shark would be cool though."

"Is there really something wrong with my hairdo?"

"Fucking brats for calling me a boom boom pomeranian!!"

There was a moment of stillness, thinking of what they would do.

Midoriya grabbed their attention as they huddled again, "I think we've been doing things a little too normally. Why don't we show off our quirks? I remember being so fascinated with people after seeing theirs!"

"That's because you were quirkle-- Because you're a nerd, Deku." Bakugo stopped midway.

"We shouldn't try to fill the gap between us. We should just jump right in." Midoriya stated, fiddling his fingers, "We'll try demonstrating our skills, and then they'll see how we are!"

Meanwhile, the children noticed them. They knew these so-called heroes were up to something.

"We've seen it all on TV. 'Can we really rely on these heroes?' They say." Tamashiro, the one with pointed teeth grinned, "We've heard them say it over and over..."

"Wait, children, that's too dangerous!" The teacher intervened but was ignored once again.

"...That our generation will be better!" They smiled, powering up their different quirks.

"Oh, yeah, come at me you brats!" Bakugo grinned, firing up little explosions on his hands.

"Please, stop them!" Ikuma stood up, tears spilling from her eyes, "Those kids believe their quirks are superior! They're serious!"

Tamashiro threw his quirk to Bakugo, who moved his head out of the way. "How do you like my binging balls?! They're fast and strong!"

And then it began, the children began aiming their quirks to the heroes.

"Assault Dust!"
"Tongue Tank!"
"Viral Cosmos!"
"Electromagnetic Bullet!"
"King Slam!"
"Hula Hoop!"

They charged to the heroes, confidence imprinted on their faces.

Their teacher began apologising as she attempted to stop the situation, only to be grabbed by the arm by All Might.

"Don't worry about them, Miss. It's their turn, let's see what our young heroes would do."

Midoriya punched the attacks with 5% of One for All, gusts of winds sending them away. All this while, Iida kicked a few of the kid's binging balls with his recipro.

Todoroki sent out a block of large ice to cover himself from getting hit while Bakugo plainly raised his arm up and exploded those coming in his way. Kirishima hardened his skin with Yaoyorozu quickly creating a shield.

The wind-dispersed to see the six of them were unaffected. "These guys aren't afraid of our quirks?!"

The blonde kid from before encouraged them to use all their strengths but before anyone could do so, Midoriya and Iida ran around and moved the kids' quirk leftovers to different places in the air.

Todoroki sent out his right side with Kirishima scraping it as fast as he can 'til the ice looked like a slide.

Yaoyorozu built up a huge colorful cover to better the look of the place, it was almost half the size of the building.

Iida and Midoriya quickly got two kids and brought them to the top. Tamashiro and one other were at awestruck and didn't expect to enjoy the ride. The hoops were set on fire to add the effects with party poppers coming from here and there.

"You can do stuff like that?!" A kid asked, stunned at what he was seeing, "What? What? That's so cool! No way, no way!"

Todoroki clarified, "I can't make complicated forms on my own so I used your stuff as a skeleton."

Midoriya came to his side and continued, "And it's all because of your amazing quirks!"

"I wanna go!" "Me too!"
"I'm next, please!"

"Okay, line up, kids." Yaoyorozu smiled, helping them all up.

Iida exclaimed, "Midoriya was correct, we just needed to broaden their outlook, it worked!"

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

The blonde kid was still standing by the corner. He was astonished yet he wanted to keep that to himself.

"Hey, you go participate!" A certain ash-blonde grabbed him by the arm.

"What are you doing?! Would you let go of me?! You're too low class!"

"You're their leader aren't you?" Bakugo wore off his usual face.

Kirishima came by his side, "Yeah, c'mon! Look, If you keep thinking you're the best, then you won't learn!"

Bakugo cocked his head from what the redhead had just said, "You.. I won't learn.. huh.."

"Midoriya!" He called out, "Bring this kid out there!"

The boy was then carried by the greenhead, though he was still thinking of what Kirishima had just told him.

Was he really thinking too highly of himself? Was he that egocentric?

"Was I?"

But it wasn't just the kid that was affected. There was someone else..

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

"All those unruly children..." Ikoma looked astonished, "What on earth..?"

"From here on out, it's your turn." Gen grabbed the woman by her shoulder, who was now glad of the outcome, "Please guide them well."

"Y-Yes..!" She smiled.

"Thank you.."

.

.

.

.

.

| Loading Next Chapter
| Chapter Written On - July 31, 2020

⟨ I know what you're thinking, maybe, maybe not xDD
Yeah, Bakugo didn't have his iconic line but note that he's still in his development lmao ⟩

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

36.1K 640 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...
91.2K 3.5K 171
Complete This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmat...
8.5K 244 33
They were supposed to be getting ready for an end of the year festival. They were supposed to end the year with a dance. They were supposed to take y...
251K 8.7K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...