Dear Best Friend - Ochaco U...

Από Neurhosia

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.❞ ✎﹏⋆∴•★•°⋆⸖➻ A story where Ochaco Uraraka finds the rea... Περισσότερα

note.
dear best friend.
•°⋆͙̈「 𝖠 𝖢 𝖳 𝖨 」°⋆
○ one. if only
● two. meetings and beginnings
○ three. listen in to secrets that are out
● four. to know anything or nothing
○ five. theories, suspicions and thoughts
○ seven. stress overload with drained time
● eight. different from the first thought
REWRITE ✓

● six. jealousy out of hand

841 33 2
Από Neurhosia

HER DAY MIGHT GO WELL. Having a very refreshing start in your room, it lacks the glow it had but still nonetheless, it was bright. Brighter than even Aoyama's room and he literally has sparkles!

She didn't removed the jacket, more like zipped it to make herself warmer. Cold mornings aren't her thing.

Ochaco clutched your notebook closer to her chest, almost as if anyone would be snatching it from her. She couldn't let anyone see your letters for her. It's not that she's embarrassed, she just wanted to read it all to herself. She wanted to be the only one to see it.

The brunette managed to slip in her own room as she readies herself for class. All her notebooks are there and all. All she needs is to fix herself and head to class.

"Jeez, you sure take your time, grandma."

It made her flinch, but, she still ignored it and continued on buttoning her blazer. Lately, she keeps on seeing you and even hearing your voice. Her mind is playing games with her. Sometimes your mad and sometimes you're crying. You tease or cheer her up. She wasn't surprised that Deku was having the same problem too, but he only dreams of you crying and all bloody. Bakugo is just out of it, he isn't barking loudly like usual, and he's quite. Almost tame. As close as you were to Deku, Bakugou is the closest to you as you are to him. So your state affected him badly, more than even Ochaco.

"Be glad I didn't kill you four. It's all your fault that Nee-chan is like that."

She grimaces at the sudden memory. The day after they visited you (hardly even visit as they just went back to the dorms) he gave them a glare and in the most furious tone he had, he said those words to them. He knew that you'd immediately smack the back of his head and demand that he apologizes.

They knew that it wasn't their fault. Not even yours. The knew it wasn't, but they feel like it is. But the real one to blame, was Overhaul. It was him that gave you the most injuries. It was him that took your quirk away. And they understand that he just needed someone to say that. Someone to blame. All of his pent-up feelings and he just had to make it worse and let it all out on those four. Eventually and quite surprisingly, he apologized (more like yelled), all because he knew you. He knew that you didn't want them to feel bad.

She stared at her reflection, seeing the dark bags under her eyes. Lately, Ochaco's having a harder time sleeping. She hasn't even stayed up late to even read the letters in your notebook. Was she that worried about you? She's been visiting, and she couldn't even lie that you're getting better.No development whatsoever, But she hopes that it would change sooner.

"I've got time." She mutters to herself when she glanced st her clock. It was only seven in the morning and classes don't start until an hour or so. "It... wouldn't hurt to reader another one, right?" She didn't even know herself but she still grabbed ahold of your notebook, flicking onto the next page.

Dear Best Friend,

          Holy mother- GOD!!! Everyone was pushing and I honestly didn't know what to do! One moment your were leaning in (to kiss, maybe, haha, just joking!) to know if I'm rich or not when suddenly there was an alarm going off! Is it weird that my thought drifted to my own alarm clock? Anyway. Everyone was panicking, thinking that a villain infiltrated the school ground but thank goodness Iida found out that it was the press! Okay, I'm annoyed and mad at them since they literally made everyone panic, all for just one comment about All Might.

But, it's all over now and I hope you didn't get hurt that much. Other than Katsuki and I literally mushing each other, I'm fine! We take baths together so it wasn't all that bad! But it was annoying that his jealousy got the best of him (yes, he can be jealous) at the time. Ah! Mr. Aizawa is saying something! Gotta keep the notebook! I hope you're fine though<3

-April 6 XX
(Hahaha, so I did make another one!)

"Are you?!"

        "O-Ochaco!!"

With both your faces inches apart, an alarm suddenly gone off, making you swirl in a pit of confusion.

What's happening?

Why does it sound like my alarm clock?

Before you know it, everyone'd panicking as you reached out for a student. "E-Excuse me, but, what the heck is going on?!"

"Someone trespassed on the school grounds! I've never seen anything like this and I've been in U.A. for three years!" With that, he took off, leaving you and the other confused on what to do. Someone managed to trespass?! This is U.A., with their ridiculous amounts of security, you doubted that someone had slipped past it. For a moment, you were bemused but with the current situation you're in, you shoved it in the back of your mind.

"Come on, guys. Izuku, stick close to me." You whispered the last bit to him and he nods, hugging your arms as the four of you went towards the exit. It was difficult since everyone is as well, a bit more panicked than you are.

"Don't push!"

      "Damn you, quit it!"

"Argh, watch it you dumbass!"     

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!"

A vein popped on your forehead in annoyance when someone mushed you into a corner. You faintly hear the cries of your group, which was Iida, Ochaco and Izuku.

Your vision clears and you saw a frustrated look on Katsuki's face. He abruptly hugs you, sending some students death glares as he screams profanity in the air. "Katsuki!"

"Damn fuckers!!" He ignored you, his first thought was keeping you safe. And he thought that it was best to separate you from Izuku, thinking that it was a bad idea to start with. You understand his jealousy, having to be with Izuku more than him but this isn't the time to be jealous!

Damn it, Katsuki! Remove that jealousy out for once and pay attention at the situation, you idiot! You thought with a slight sweat drop.

"Engine Boost!" You heard a familiar yell as you look up, seeing Iida doing multiple backflips in the air, making you stifle back a laugh. Hot damn, now you're being like Katsuki, not even paying attention to the situation right now. You winced when you saw him hit the wall. You rubbed your chest to ease the pain, it's sometimes annoying that you inherited your mom's empathetic trait.

"Everyone, everything's fine!" It was loud and the hallways was silent, listening to the voice. "It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This is U.A.! Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." You smiled as you thought that Iida is really serious about the situation, and apparently his thoughts about U.A. to be proper or whatnot.

Eventually, everyone spotted the police outside, and so did you. But before you could forget, you slap the back of Katsuki's head as the blonde was surprised at that.

"Now, we'll have a talk about this, you idiot. And don't even try and ignore me, I'm going to your house."

"Tell the old hag and you'll regret it."

"No promises there, you Pomeranian."

"Fucking dammit."

.

.

.

//  (Name) is empathetic, I think? I honestly dunno. My mind was blank when I wrote this, haha.

I'll spend the last of my money to see Bakugo get jealous. May it be canon or not, I don't care. I wanna see it.

(Name) goes to Katsuki's house quite often if she wasn't with Izuku. So they're much closer, actually. Like true sibling bond. A little bit… different to the public's eye but to them, that's plain ol' sibling bond. Aw~

Vote and Comment if you like it!

Follow me to see more stories and updates!

Stay awesome!

Until next time!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.3K 375 17
↳ pretty girl ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀғᴇ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
159K 11.2K 23
── feels like wildfire with you. female reader. fluff. band au.
77.2K 2.7K 34
【Nejire x Fem. Reader】 Y/N had one friend, one and only friend in the whole school of UA. Everyone avoided her, she was not popular, she was not spec...