Plotline's Ms. Gate Crasher

由 einid_eclipsia

She's a merely side character inside the story. So, as best as she can, she keep a low profile. When the male... 更多

🌺One🌺
🌺Two🌺
🌺Three🌺
🌺Four🌺
🌺Five🌺
🌺Six🌺
🌺Seven🌺
🌺Eight🌺
🌺Nine🌺
🌺Ten🌺
🌺Eleven🌺
🌺Twelve🌺
🌺Thirteen🌺
🌺Fourteen🌺
🌺Fifteen🌺
🌺Sixteen🌺
🌺Seventeen🌺
🌺Eighteen🌺
🌺Nineteen🌺
Author's Note
🌺Twenty🌺
🌺Twenty One🌺
🌺Twenty Two🌺
🌺Twenty - Three🌺
🌺Twenty - Four🌺
Twenty-Five
Twenty - Six

🌺Prologue🌺

8.9K 176 9
由 einid_eclipsia

     I never intended to be a part of your world. Never imagined myself to see beside you.

But you see the worries through my eyes.

I tried to avoid you.

Because I know that whatever happens...

You only belong to her...

And I am just a plain character that is destined to be forgotten at the story climax.

But why do you need to keep me by your side?

When all I want is to stay as far away from you?

Why did you have to make me feel that I am special?

When I already concluded that I am just a mere side character?

Crazy male lead...

I never fall in love...

Never...

I've already chosen not to assume anything to keep my guard in my heart. So fool, don't fall for me or I'll leave you at the end.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

368 15 22
Read a lot of ceo falling for his employee novels? Well, here you go again another one. I let my delusional mind run wild in this story. Hope you lik...
271K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
119K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...
76.4K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...